MP Bhoj University Distance Education Admission: MP Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) will soon start the admission process for numerous distance courses for the upcoming session. There are various distance courses for which one can apply: BCA, BSc, BLISc, BJMC, BBA, BA, B.Com, MA, MSc, MBA, MCA, M.Com, etc. Students can access the official webpage via mpbou.edu.in to complete the registration process.
MP Bhoj University Distance Education Latest updates
- MP Bhoj University will soon start the admission for the new academic session. Students will get the application form at the official website of the University. (Click Here)
This academic session’s average annual tuition fee will be around INR 6500 to 1570. MP Bhoj University Distance Education will determine the eligibility of candidates by their academic performance in the last exam.
Only some years, the admission dates are the same for MPBOU distance admissions. However, anyone interested in applying must get updates from the MPBOU official site.
The eligibility of candidates is proposed differently for each distance course. For candidates, a general criterion is given here:
Undergraduate & PG Courses:
- BA (Program): The merit of candidates is based on having 10+2 with an average score.
- BJMC (Program): Completing the 12th standard from a known institute will make candidates eligible.
- MA: Having at least a 45% score in the BA degree is necessary.
- M.Com: A B.Com or a related degree is mandatory for eligibility based on a 50% score.
MP Bhoj University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||MP Bhoj University Distance Education|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
MP Bhoj University Distance Education Admission
MP Bhoj Open University has not announced any date for admission to its distance education offered for the new academic year. May it will open soon. INR 300 is the application fee for MPBOU. Demand drafts in favor of MPBOU can be used to deposit this fee. CHR, DCA, PGDIM, BBA, MBA, and other courses are available at MPBOU. Admission to the undergraduate and graduate programs at MPBOU is based on the merit of qualifying exams or entrance exams. It costs between 375 and 450 rupees to apply.
The MP Bhoj University Distance Education takes exams on a semester basis. Students can find their exam results and the syllabus and timetable for their classes on the official MPBOU website. For more information on how to get the Bhoj University Admit Card, Timetable, and Results, click here. Students can check under this article.
MP Bhoj University Distance Education UG Admission
There are a lot of undergraduate programs at Bhoj University in the arts, sciences, business, and education fields. MPBOU also offers a degree in Special Education through the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). All UG programs require a 10+2 pass in the relevant category for admission. Admission is based on 10+2 grades; however, candidates for the B.Ed degree must pass an MPBOU examination.
BA: Bachelor of Arts is a 3-year UG-level degree program. To be admitted to the BA degree course, a student must pass 10+2 with a recognized educational board.
BBA: Candidates that have passed the 12th level of learning with commerce subject from any available board of India are eligible to apply for entries in this course.
BCA: Candidates who have passed 10+2 level exams with CS subjects can apply for entries in this program.
MP Bhoj University Distance Education PG Admission
Many postgraduate programs are offered in arts, commerce, science, and business streams at MP Bhoj University. The university offers MA courses in various specializations such as Political science, sociology, geography, Hindi, etc., and MSc program specializations are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany programs, and many more.
M.SC: Those with a valid BSC degree are eligible to apply for entry into the M.SC degree program offered by the university.
M.A Hindi: The duration of the M.A Hindi course is 2 Years. Candidates should have passed 3 years of B.A degree examination in MP or from any other university in a relevant subject. Students should have passed the examination with a minimum of 40% marks.
M.A Economics: The duration of this course is ‘2 Years’. Candidate should have passed 3 years B.A. degree examination of MP Bhoj University or any other university in a relevant discipline. Students must have passed the examination with a minimum of 40% marks.
Bhoj University MBA Distance Education
- Duration: Masters of Business Administration is a PG-level course with 2 years of minimum duration. One of the top specializations is MBA (Material Management) at MP Bhoj University.
- Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for an MBA is a BBA Degree or a graduation degree.
- Fee: The total fee for an MBA is Rs 9000 at MP Bhoj University.
- Registration Fee: The registration fee for the MBA is Rs 300 for the 2023 session.
MP Bhoj University Distance Education Courses, Eligibility & Fee
|Program/Course Name||Eligibility||Annual Fee|
|BBA||10+2 with Commerce/ Management||9000/-|
|BCom||10+2 with Science/ Commerce/ Management||2730/-|
|BSc IT||10+2 with Maths/ Biology or other equivalent examination||9000/-|
|BSc Mathematics||10+2 with Maths||2965/-|
|BSc Biology||10+2 with Bio||2965/-|
|Bachelor of Arts||10+2 or other equivalent Examination||2500/-|
|Program/Course Name||Eligibility||Annual Fee in INR|
|MBA||Graduation / BBA||9000/-|
|MBA Material Management||Graduation with A/c or Management||9000/-|
|MSc IT||Bachelor’s degree in Math/Physics/Electronics /Computer Science||9000/-|
|MSc Zoology||Science Graduate with Zoology/ Biotechnology||9000/-|
|MSc Mathematics||Science Graduate with Maths||9000/-|
|MSc Chemistry||Science Graduate (Chemistry)||9000/-|
|MSc Botany||Science Graduate (Botany)||9000/-|
|MSc Physics||Science Graduate (Physics/ Electronics)||9000/-|
|MA History||Graduation or other equivalent Examination||6600/-|
|MA Political Science||Graduation or other equivalent Examination||6600/-|
|MA Sociology||Graduation or other equivalent Examination||6600/-|
|MA Geography||Graduation with Geography or other equivalent Examination||8640/-|
|MA in Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology||Graduation or other equivalent Examination||9000/-|
MP Bhoj University Distance Education Application Form 2023
Students need to wait for an application form to be released by the university. For application, the form fee will be released with the form. If students want to know about the fee and admission, course, and exam fees they can visit the website
- Click the link to the MP Bhoj University Distance Education official web. Click
- Once you reach the official page of the university, you’ll get an application form.
- Read this application form carefully and start filling the state by providing suitable answers to the questions asked in the application form.
- After filling out the form, click on the button that shows Submit now.
MPBOU Admission via MP Online Portal:
To gain admission into Bhoj University, a candidate must visit MP Online. Applications can be completed following the announcement published by MPBOU. After the verification of documents.
The university then generates the registration number for the chosen candidates. Candidates are informed of the registration via their registered mobile number. For more information, visit this page. the online portal of MP.
Latest Distance Education Courses
MP Bhoj University DDE Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- To be eligible for UG programs, applicants must have completed their 10+2 from an accredited institution.
- Applicants who have earned at least a 50% grade point average in their undergraduate or graduate degree programs are eligible for the BEd program.
- MSW, MA, MBA, and PG Diploma programs are available at MP Bhoj University Distance Education to anyone with a bachelor’s degree who wants to learn more about social work, business, and more.
- A math degree is needed to apply to the MCA program, while a science degree is needed to apply to the MSc program.
- Take the MPBOU test if you want to go to BEd or MEd programs at the MPBOU.
- Forms for applying to the university can be found at any of the institution’s centers.
MP Bhoj University Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 exam from an approved board for UG programs.
- Students who have completed any UG or higher degree with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for a B.Ed course. For more information on course-specific eligibility, applicants should go through the most current admission notification from MPBOU.
- All Students those are completed their Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply to MSW, MA, MBA, and PG Diploma programs.
- A degree of graduation in Mathematics is mandatory to apply for MCA admission and a degree that includes Science is required for the M.Sc program.
- MPBOU is determined by the merits of the examination that used to qualify
- For B.Ed In the case of B.Ed. and M.Ed programs, students need to sit for the entrance test conducted by MP Bhoj University Distance Education.
- Now we talk about the University Admission process The application forms by which students take admission offline are available at University’s local study centers within the University.
- The course Fee of the application form can be found at $150 (BA, B.Com, B.Sc)and INR 300 (PG Courses)
- The registration fee and the tuition fee, in combination, have to be paid via the Internet using MP Online located at each location of the MPBOU regional centers.
MP Bhoj University Distance Education Regional Centers List
Here is the list of Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University distance education regional centers list with addresses:
|Regional Centers Name||Address|
Govt. Bhima Nayak PG College Campus, Barwani-
M.P Online Limited Second Floor, Nirupam Shopping Mall
Ahmedpur, Hoshangabad Road
Bhopal- 462026, M.P
|Chindwara||Govt PG College, Chindwara-480001
Dr. Irfan Ahmed
Dy. Regional Director,
Asst. Prof. Chemistry
Govt PG College, Chindwara-480001
New Collectorate Road, Near Satyam Residency Tower, Prime Hospital Street, Kailash Nagar, Gwalior-474006
|Hoshangabad||Govt. Narmada College, Hoshangabad-|
IMS Building, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Campus, Khandwa Road. Indore-452001
1047, Napier Town, Near Fourth Bridge Jabalpur-482011
Old TRS College Campus, Civil Lines, Rewa-486001
Old Collectorate Campus, Civil Lines, Satna-485001
Q.N.-5, Behind Swarn Jayenti Hall, Nepal Palace Sagar-470001
Vishala Vikash Khand C Building, First Floor,
Regional Transport Office, Bharatpuri, Ujjain-456010
About MP Bhoj University Distance Education
MP Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) was started in 1991 to help people get more education through online learning. This university is a state university that the state government set up with the help of the Indian government. It now has bachelor’s and master’s degrees in BA, BSC, BCA, BBA, BCom, M.Sc, M.Com, MSW, MA, MLIS, and MCA degrees. MPBOU also has PG Diplomas in a number of fields, as well as a B.Ed in Open & Distance Learning (ODL) and Special Education.
Students from around the world can access MPBOU’s quality education at affordable prices. Students can earn their degree at MP Bhoj University through distance education, as this program can be completed all from the comfort of the student’s own home. MPBOU provides high-quality distance education to promote higher education. Distance education at MPBOU is affordable and of high quality.
MP Bhoj Open University Contact Details:
- Address: Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, 462016
- Official Website: www.mpbou.edu.in
- For more details: Visit here
Q: Does MP Bhoj University offer distance education?
Ans: As per UGC guidelines, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University offers distance education for various UG & PG courses.
Q: Where can I get the application form for admission?
Ans: Candidates can get the application form by visiting the official website of MP Bhoj University distance education.
Be the first to leave a review.