MS University Distance Education Admission: The window for registration to get admission in the MS University distance education offered courses is to be started by the university very soon for the upcoming academic session. The students who are aspiring admission in the courses are needed to visit the official website of the university and complete the registration process.
MS University Distance Education Latest Updates
- The registration process for admission in the MS University is to be started very soon.
- Notice regarding MS University DDE Practical Examination 2022. Source
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Distance Education offers graduate and postgraduate courses in arts, commerce, science, computer science, and management disciplines. Courses are available in both technical and general areas. The university offers direct admission to the students in various Personal Contact Program Centers (PCP), while those who applied through a study center will have categories within the colleges.
MBA, MCA, ME, and M.Tech students must pass an entrance exam to be considered for admission. The TANCET exam is conducted by the university during the process of MBA and MCA admission. After clearing the GATE Entrance for ME and MTech students, the student admission procedure will begin, and seats will be allocated. Before enrolling for admissions, students should thoroughly review the criteria.
Registration Fees: The Application Fee for all courses is 500 /- rupees, and students can pay this through online modes like UPI/Card Payment/Net Banking.
MS University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education|
|Approved||University Grand Commission (UGC)|
|Start||September 7, 1990|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Application Fees||INR 1000/-|
Latest Courses Distance Education
MS University Distance Education Admission
MS University Distance Education offers graduate and postgraduate courses in the colleges of arts, business, science, computer application, and management. The university has a huge number of technical and general courses. Students who get direct admission to the university will have their Personal Contact Programme Centers (PCP) approved by the university. Students who are directly listed through the study center will have their categories within the different colleges.
MS University admission 2022 begins for the academic session in the first week of August. Individuals can apply to MS University programs by using the offline mode. The cost of the MS University application form in person is INR 200. However, those who are collecting application forms by post will need to deposit INR 250. Mentioned fees of MS University can be deposited by Challan/Demand Draft.
MS University Distance Education UG Admission
Students can apply for UG courses like BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, and B.LibSci. For enrollments at MS University DDE, students should complete the basic eligibility criteria of completing 10th and 12th classes from a recognized board as the selections are based on merit. Students for distance mode can easily follow the simple admissions steps where they need to match the previous year’s marks and take admissions accordingly.
- BA Tamil: Bachelor of Arts in Tamil is a 3 years bachelor’s degree course in which students learn deeply about the Tamil language. The students of all streams such as Science, Commerce, and Arts are all eligible to apply after completing the intermediate academics. The students must have scored a minimum of 45 % of the marks.
- BA English: The Bachelor of Arts in English is a literature-focused program that gives students a thorough understanding of literature and all of its various forms and subgenres. It is one of the most well-known courses among students studying humanities. Any student who has completed their 10+2 from an accredited board is eligible to apply. Admission to the course is based on the student’s merit scores.
- BA History (Tamil Medium): The university offers a bachelor of arts in history. The students who enroll in this course learn history in the Tamil language. Many people in India prefer to study in their native language. It is one of the specializations of BA Course.
- BLISc: Bachelor of Library and Information Science is a 1-year course in which the students learn how to maintain a library. Students who have qualified in their bachelor’s degree from the University of MS with not less than 50 percent with any recognized board.
- BCom (Tamil Medium): B.com is a management degree level course with a duration of 3 years, It is most helpful for those students who want to make their career in the accounting, finance, and management sectors. The student can also go for higher studies in the course by pursuing M.com and can secure a job in the respective field with a good amount of salary with it.
MS University Distance Education PG Admission
Students who want to enroll for a Post Graduation degree can avail themselves of courses like MA, M.Com, M.Lib.Sci, MBA, MSC, and MCA.
Students should clear the Graduation/bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and obtain 50% marks in their last academic year. There is no entrance test for any Post Graduate programs; only the merit scores are being evaluated. Students for fresh admission need to visit the official website of the university and should register before the deadlines.
- MA Tamil- It is a 2 years duration course that aims at providing students with enhanced knowledge and skills related to the Tamil language along with the basic course curriculum of the master of arts program. Students opting to get admission in MS University MA Tamil Distance Education course are required to have passed their bachelor’s level education form a recognized and accredited university or institution.
- MA English
- MA Economics
- MA Journalism and Mass Communication
- MLISc (1 Year) (Master of Library and Information Science)
MS University Distance Education Other Programmes
- P.G.D.C.A (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications) – 1 Year
- C.L.I.Sc. (Certificate in Library and Information Science ) – 6 Months
- C.Y.H.E. (Certificate in Yoga for Human Excellence) – 6 Months
- D.Y.H.E. (Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence) – 1 Year
MS University Distance Education Admission Last Date
|MS University Distance Education Admission Starts||01 August 2022|
|MSU DDE UG Admission Last Date||15 November 2022|
|MSU DDE PG Admission Last Date||15 November 2022|
|Last date to apply for Diploma Courses||15 November 2022|
|Last date to apply for Certificate Courses||15 November 2022|
MS University Distance Education Application Form
Students can register either offline or online, depending on their preference. Registration for all undergraduate and graduate programs is now open, and students should review the admission standards and apply for admissions accordingly. students should finish the admissions process prior to the deadlines. All programs require a 500/- rupee application fee.
MS University DDE Courses & Eligibility
|BA HONS ENGLISH||10+2 Or Equivalent|
|BBA||10+2 Or Equivalent|
|BSC STATISTICS||10+2 Or Equivalent|
|BCA||10+2 Or Equivalent|
MS University Distance Education Courses & Fees
|Directorate Of Distance And Continuing Education Academic Year 2022-23 (I Year)|
|COURSE NAME||APPLICATION FEE||COURSE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE||TUITION FEE||TOTAL FEE Rs.|
|BA HISTORY TM||200||150||2300||3475|
|BA HISTORY EM||200||150||2300||3475|
|ORIENTAL TITLE IN AFZAL
– UL – ULAMA
|BA ISLAMIC STUDIES||200||150||2300||3475|
|B.SC. YOGA FOR HUMAN EXCELLENCE||200||150||3500||4925|
|BA CRIMINOLOGY & POLICE ADMINISTRATION||200||150||2300||3475|
|CERTIFICATE COURSE IN LIBRARY SCIENCE||200||150||1050||1925|
|CERTIFICATE COURSE IN YOGA FOR HUMAN EXCELLENCE||200||150||1050||1925|
|P.G. DIPLOMA IN GEOINFORMATICS||200||150||5500||8925|
|P.G. DIPLOMA IN GROUNDWATER EXPLORATION||200||150||5500||8925|
|P.G DIPLOMA IN STATISTICAL METHODS AND APPLICATIONS||200||150||5500||7525|
|DIPLOMA IN YOGA FOR HUMAN EXCELLENCE||200||150||1355||2780|
|MA HISTORY TM||200||150||3000||4225|
|MA HISTORY EM||200||150||3000||4225|
|MA CRIMINOLOGY & POLICE SCIENCE||200||150||3000||4425|
|MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||200||150||3000||4225|
|MA POLITICAL SCIENCE||200||150||3000||4225|
|MA MASS COMMUNICATION & JOURNALISM||200||150||3000||4225|
|M.SC. YOGA FOR HUMAN EXCELLENCE||200||150||2750||4375|
|MA CHRISTIAN STUDIES||200||150||3000||4225|
|MA ISLAMIC STUDIES||200||150||3000||4225|
|P.G. DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS||200||150||5500||8925|
MS University Distance Education Admission Process
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab on the official website.
- The candidate must then fill out the online registration form that appears on the right side of the page.
- The University’s admission counselor will contact and assist in the application process.
- After gathering all the required documents, fill out the form for the desired course and all documents must be original.
- When applications are received, candidates will be contacted to pay the application fees by informing their login id and password
- The offline form is also available at the given link – https://msu.ecampuszone.com/dde/centre/main/student_apply.php
- Admission to the University will be confirmed after all documents have been verified.
Why MS University Distance Learning?
- The university offers a smooth process of admission for both online and offline mode
- The University Grants Commission approved it; hence it is pretty trustworthy
- Number of faculties availability
- E-Study materials for both UG and PG level
- Approved by NAAC with “A”
- Library access
- Student Support for the candidates
MS University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti,Tirunelveli – 627012. Tamilnadu, India.
- Phone: +91 462-2333741
- Source: https://www.msuniv.ac.in
Be the first to leave a review.