MS University Distance Education Admission 2023-24: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University distance education admission 2023 for the BA, BCom, BBA, BLISc, MA, MCom, MLISc, PGDCA, CLISc, CYHE, and DYHE courses are now open for the July 2023 session. 30 September 2023 is the last date to fill out the application form for MSU DDE courses offered. The application form for all the UG, PG, Diploma, certifcate courses offered by the university is available at the official website www.msuniv.ac.in/Distance-Education.
MS University Distance Education Latest Updates:
- MS University distance education admission 2023-24 last date is 30 September 2023. Official Source
- The MSU Distance Education has released December 2022 examination results Students can check their results through www.msuniv.ac.in.
MSU or Manonmaniam Sundaranar University is a public university located in Tamilnadu, India. It was established in 1990. At present, it offers several Distance Education courses at graduate and postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, and PG levels in the arts, business, science, computer science, and management fields.
Registration Fees: The Application Fee for all courses is 500 /- rupees, and students can pay this through online modes like UPI/Card Payment/Net Banking.
Distance Education Courses Offered: July 2023
- UG: BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, BLISc, and BSc.
- PG: MA, MCom, MBA, MCA, MLISc, and MSc.
- Other Courses: Diploma courses, Certificate courses, and PG Diploma Courses.
MS University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education|
|Approved||University Grand Commission (UGC)|
|Start||September 7, 1990|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Application Fees||INR 1000/-|
Latest Courses Distance Education
MS University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University is accepting applications for the session July 2023. 30 September 2023 is the last date to apply for admission to UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, and PG Diploma courses at MSU DDE with an application fee charge of INR 200 to INR 250.
MS University DDE offered admission to BCom, BBA, BLIS, and BA (Tamil, English, History, and Economics) at the UG level, and at the PG level, it offered admission to MCom, MLIS, MA (History, English, Tamil, Economics, and JMC) for July 2023 session. It also offered admission to Diploma, PG diploma, and certificate courses.
Manonmanium Sundaranar University released online/offline application forms for distance education courses admission twice a year for January and July sessions. For those who wish to apply online, the cost is INR 200. However, those who wish to collect application forms by post must deposit INR 250 to collect the form. There are two ways to deposit the fees of MS University. You can deposit by Challan/Demand Draft or both.
There are a few universities that offer distance education courses, but Manonmaniam Sundaranar University is one of them. It is possible to complete your UG or PG degree by distance learning if you are unable to attend classes in regular mode. The university is offering a number of undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the academic session 2023-24.
MS University Distance Education UG Admission 2023-24
MS University opens the admission window for all UG programs in distance education mode courses like BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, and BLIS. For registration, at MS University in distance mode, students should complete the basic eligibility criteria 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board. Distance education students, on the other hand, can easily follow the simple admission steps where they need to match the previous year’s marks and take admissions based on them.
There is no entrance exam required for admission to UG courses at the university. Admission will based on the merit score or through the direct admission process. Only eligible candidates will be considered for admission.
www.msuniv.ac.in/Distance-Education/ BA Admission
- Direct or merit-based admissions are invited by the MS University distance education for the Bachelor of Arts 3-year program.
- Candidates seeking admission to BA at MS University through distance learning mode should have passed the 12th board examination or its equivalent from any recognized institute.
- MS University offered bachelor of art courses in distance education mode in the specializations of Tamil, English, History (Tamil Medium/English Medium), Economics, Criminology & Police Administration.
BLISc or Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Duration: Bachelor of Library and Information Science is a 1-year course offered by MS University under open and distance learning mode.
- Eligibility: Students should have qualified for their bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks from MS University or any other UGC-recognised university.
BCom (Tamil Medium):
- B.Com is a UG-level course with a duration of 3 years.
- To get admission to BCom course at MS University, Students should have a passed 12th class with commerce stream from any recognized board of education.
- A minimum of 50 percent marks are also required for admission.
- It is most helpful for those students who want to make their career in the accounting, finance, and management sectors. The student can also go for higher studies in the course by pursuing M.com and can secure a job in the respective field with a good amount of salary with it.
MS University Distance Education PG Admission 2023-24
Students who want to enroll for a post-graduation degree can avail themselves of courses like MA, M.Com, M.Lib.Sci, MBA, MSC, and MCA.
Students should obtain their Bachelor’s or Bachelor’s degree from a well-known university and in their final year of school, they should score at least 50% based on the grade point average. Post-Graduate programs do not have a test for admission as part of the application process.
Only the merit scores are used to decide who gets into the programs. Those who wish to apply for admission must visit the university’s website and register before the deadline to be considered for admission.
MS University Distance Education PG Courses Offered: MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, MCA, and MLISc.
MS University Distance Education MA Admission:
Admission to Master of Arts or MA Courses offered by Manonmaniam Sundaranar University University under distance learning mode for those candidates who must have passed their bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream from any recognized university approved by UGC.
- MA Tamil- It is a 2 years duration course that aims at providing students with enhanced knowledge and skills related to the Tamil language along with the basic course curriculum of the master of arts program. Students opting to get admission to MS University MA Tamil Distance Education course are required to have passed their bachelor’s level education from a recognized and accredited university or institution.
- MA English
- MA Economics
- MA Journalism and Mass Communication
MS University Distance Education MLISc Admission
Master of Library and Information Science is a one-year PG degree that can be pursued by students who have a UG degree with at least 50% marks from any UGC-recognized university. Students can get admission to MLISc courses based on their previous educational marks.
MS University Distance Education Eligibility
- Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses: 10+2 or its equivalent course in the relevant stream is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for MSNU distance education UG courses.
- Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses: The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for MSNU PG courses admission is an undergraduate degree or Equivalent with at least 45-50% marks from any recognized university in India.
MS University Distance Education Courses List:
Manonmanium Sundaranar University offers UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, and PG diploma courses under distance learning mode. Following are the detail of the courses:
MSU DDE UG Courses List:
- BA in Tamil
- BA in English
- BA in History
- BA in Economics
MSU Distance Education PG Courses List
- MA Tamil
- MA English
- MA History
- MA Economics
- MA JMC
MSU DDE Certificate/Diploma/PG diploma courses
- P.G.D.C.A (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications) – 1 Year
- C.L.I.Sc. (Certificate in Library and Information Science ) – 6 Months
- C.Y.H.E. (Certificate in Yoga for Human Excellence) – 6 Months
- D.Y.H.E. (Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence) – 1 Year
MS University Distance Education Application Form 2023
Students can register either offline or online, depending on their preference. Registration for all undergraduate and graduate programs is now open, and students should review the admission standards and apply for admissions accordingly. students should finish the admissions process before the deadlines. Candidates can go to the official website of MS University Distance Education @msuniv.ac.in/Distance-Education/. All programs require an INR 500/- rupee application fee.
MS University Distance Education Fees Structure
Following is the detail of Manonmaniam Sundaranar University distance education fees details with the duration of Course:
Fee (Per Year) in Rs.
MS University DDE Diploma Courses & Fees
|Course Name||Duration||Fee in INR|
MS University Distance Education Admission Process
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab on the official website.
- The candidate must then fill out the online registration form that appears on the right side of the page.
- The University’s admission counselor will contact and assist in the application process.
- After gathering all the required documents, fill out the form for the desired course and all documents must be original.
- When applications are received, candidates will be contacted to pay the application fees by informing their login id and password
- The offline form is also available at the given link – https://msu.ecampuszone.com/dde/centre/main/student_apply.php
- Admission to the University will be confirmed after all documents have been verified.
Why MS University for Distance Learning?
- The university offers a smooth process of admission for both online and offline mode
- The University Grants Commission approved it; hence it is pretty trustworthy
- Number of faculties availability
- E-Study materials for both UG and PG level
- Approved by NAAC with “A”
- Library access
- Student Support for the candidates
MSUNIV Distance Education Assignment
Candidates can check MS University distance education assignments by visiting @www.msuniv.ac.in/Distance-Education/Internal-Assessment/Assignment-Topics. However, there is no assignment available here at present.
www.msuniv.ac.in distance education exam Timetable
A distance education examination is held twice a year at MSU. The exam is held in the month of May and in the month of December. The completed examination form and examination fee must be submitted by the student prior to the deadline announced by the university.
Schedule for December 2023 Examinations:
|The last date to submit the MSU DDE Examination application form||Will Announced Soon|
|The deadline to submit MSU ODL examination application Form with a penalty||Will Announced Soon|
MS University Distance Contact Details:
- Address: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli – 627012. Tamilnadu, India.
- Phone: +91 462-2333741
- Source: https://www.msuniv.ac.in
Be the first to leave a review.