MS University Distance Education Admission: The admission procedure is ongoing for academic sessions 2023-24 for UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificates programs. Those candidates who are interested can apply before the deadline. The university announced the last date for application submission announced by the University on 31st March 2023. Prospective students must visit the university’s website and fill out a registration form to be considered for admission.
MS University Distance Education Latest Updates:
- Admissions are ongoing in MS University For UG, PG, Diploma & Certificate Courses. The last date for application submission Announced by the university is 31st March 2023 www.msuniv.ac.in/Distance-Education (Click Here)
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Distance Education offers graduate and postgraduate courses in the arts, business, science, computer science, and management. There are technical courses as well as a large number of general courses.
Students who apply through a study centre will be able to apply to a certain category in the college. Students who apply through a personal contact program center (PCP) will also be able to apply to a certain category in the college.
Registration Fees: The Application Fee for all courses is 500 /- rupees, and students can pay this through online modes like UPI/Card Payment/Net Banking.
MS University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education|
|Approved||University Grand Commission (UGC)|
|Start||September 7, 1990|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Application Fees||INR 1000/-|
Latest Courses Distance Education
MS University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
MS University Distance Education offers graduate and postgraduate courses in the colleges of arts, business, science, computer application, and management. The university has a huge number of technical and general courses. Students who get direct admission to the university will have their Personal Contact Programme Centers (PCP) approved by the university. Students who are directly listed through the study center will have their categories within the different colleges.
There is an offline application mode that can be used by individuals to apply to MS University programs. For those who wish to apply in person for MS University, the cost is INR 200. Those who wish to collect application forms by post, however, will have to make a deposit of INR 250 in order to collect the form. There are two ways to deposit the fees of MS University. You can deposit by Challan/Demand Draft or both.
MS University Distance Education Eligibility
- Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses: 10+2 or its equivalent course in the relevant stream is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for MSNU distance education UG courses.
- Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses: The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for MSNU PG courses admission is an undergraduate degree or Equivalent with at least 45-50% marks from any recognized university in India.
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|BA Tamil||MA Tamil|
|BA English||MA English|
|BA History TM & EM||MA History TM & EM|
|BA Economics||MA Economics|
|BBA EM||MA JMC|
|BCom TM & EM||MCom TM & EM|
|MSUNIV Certificate/Diploma/PG diploma courses|
|Certificate Course in Library and Information Science||Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence|
|Certificate Course in Yoga for Human Excellence||PGDCA-PG Diploma in Computer Application|
MS University Distance Education UG Admission
MS University opens the admission window for all UG programs in distance education mode courses like BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, and BLIS. For registration, at MS University in distance mode, students should complete the basic eligibility criteria 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board. Distance education students, on the other hand, can easily follow the simple admission steps where they need to match the previous year’s marks and take admissions based on them.
- BA Tamil: Bachelor of Arts in Tamil is a 3 years bachelor’s degree course in which students learn deeply about the Tamil language. The students of all streams such as Science, Commerce, and Arts are all eligible to apply after completing the intermediate academics. The students must have scored a minimum of 45 % of the marks.
- BA English: The Bachelor of Arts in English is a literature-focused program that gives students a thorough understanding of literature and all of its various forms and subgenres. It is one of the most well-known courses among students studying humanities. Any student who has completed their 10+2 from an accredited board is eligible to apply. Admission to the course is based on the student’s merit scores.
- BA History (Tamil Medium): The university offers a bachelor of arts in history. The students who enroll in this course learn history in the Tamil language. Many people in India prefer to study in their native language. It is one of the specializations of BA Course.
- BLISc: Bachelor of Library and Information Science is a 1-year course in which the students learn how to maintain a library. Students who have qualified in their bachelor’s degree from the University of MS with not less than 50 percent with any recognized board.
- BCom (Tamil Medium): B.com is a management degree level course with a duration of 3 years, It is most helpful for those students who want to make their career in the accounting, finance, and management sectors. The student can also go for higher studies in the course by pursuing M.com and can secure a job in the respective field with a good amount of salary with it.
MS University Distance Education PG Admission
Students who want to enroll for a Post Graduation degree can avail themselves of courses like MA, M.Com, M.Lib.Sci, MBA, MSC, and MCA.
Students should obtain their Bachelor’s or Bachelor’s degree from a well-known university and in their final year of school, they should score at least 50% based on the grade point average. Post-Graduate programs do not have a test for admission as part of the application process.
Only the merit scores are used to decide who gets into the programs. Those who wish to apply for admission must visit the university’s website and register before the deadline to be considered for admission.
- MA Tamil- It is a 2 years duration course that aims at providing students with enhanced knowledge and skills related to the Tamil language along with the basic course curriculum of the master of arts program. Students opting to get admission to MS University MA Tamil Distance Education course are required to have passed their bachelor’s level education from a recognized and accredited university or institution.
- MA English
- MA Economics
- MA Journalism and Mass Communication
- MLISc (1 Year) (Master of Library and Information Science)
MS University Distance Education Other Programmes
- P.G.D.C.A (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications) – 1 Year
- C.L.I.Sc. (Certificate in Library and Information Science ) – 6 Months
- C.Y.H.E. (Certificate in Yoga for Human Excellence) – 6 Months
- D.Y.H.E. (Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence) – 1 Year
MS University Distance Education Application Form 2023
Students can register either offline or online, depending on their preference. Registration for all undergraduate and graduate programs is now open, and students should review the admission standards and apply for admissions accordingly. students should finish the admissions process before the deadlines. Candidates can go to the official website of MS University Distance Education @msuniv.ac.in/Distance-Education/. All programs require an INR 500/- rupee application fee.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Distance Education Courses & Eligibility
|BA HONS ENGLISH||10+2 Or Equivalent|
|BBA||10+2 Or Equivalent|
|BSC STATISTICS||10+2 Or Equivalent|
|BCA||10+2 Or Equivalent|
MS University Distance Education Courses & Fees
|Directorate Of Distance And Continuing Education Academic Year 2023-24 (I Year)|
|COURSE NAME||APPLICATION FEE||COURSE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE||TUITION FEE||TOTAL FEE Rs.|
|BA HISTORY TM||200||150||2300||3475|
|BA HISTORY EM||200||150||2300||3475|
|ORIENTAL TITLE IN AFZAL
– UL – ULAMA
|BA ISLAMIC STUDIES||200||150||2300||3475|
|B.SC. YOGA FOR HUMAN EXCELLENCE||200||150||3500||4925|
|BA CRIMINOLOGY & POLICE ADMINISTRATION||200||150||2300||3475|
|CERTIFICATE COURSE IN LIBRARY SCIENCE||200||150||1050||1925|
|CERTIFICATE COURSE IN YOGA FOR HUMAN EXCELLENCE||200||150||1050||1925|
|P.G. DIPLOMA IN GEOINFORMATICS||200||150||5500||8925|
|P.G. DIPLOMA IN GROUNDWATER EXPLORATION||200||150||5500||8925|
|P.G DIPLOMA IN STATISTICAL METHODS AND APPLICATIONS||200||150||5500||7525|
|DIPLOMA IN YOGA FOR HUMAN EXCELLENCE||200||150||1355||2780|
|MA HISTORY TM||200||150||3000||4225|
|MA HISTORY EM||200||150||3000||4225|
|MA CRIMINOLOGY & POLICE SCIENCE||200||150||3000||4425|
|MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||200||150||3000||4225|
|MA POLITICAL SCIENCE||200||150||3000||4225|
|MA MASS COMMUNICATION & JOURNALISM||200||150||3000||4225|
|M.SC. YOGA FOR HUMAN EXCELLENCE||200||150||2750||4375|
|MA CHRISTIAN STUDIES||200||150||3000||4225|
|MA ISLAMIC STUDIES||200||150||3000||4225|
|P.G. DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS||200||150||5500||8925|
MS University Distance Education Admission Process
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab on the official website.
- The candidate must then fill out the online registration form that appears on the right side of the page.
- The University’s admission counselor will contact and assist in the application process.
- After gathering all the required documents, fill out the form for the desired course and all documents must be original.
- When applications are received, candidates will be contacted to pay the application fees by informing their login id and password
- The offline form is also available at the given link – https://msu.ecampuszone.com/dde/centre/main/student_apply.php
- Admission to the University will be confirmed after all documents have been verified.
Why MS University for Distance Learning?
- The university offers a smooth process of admission for both online and offline mode
- The University Grants Commission approved it; hence it is pretty trustworthy
- Number of faculties availability
- E-Study materials for both UG and PG level
- Approved by NAAC with “A”
- Library access
- Student Support for the candidates
MSUNIV Distance Education Assignment
Candidates can check MS University distance education assignments by visiting @www.msuniv.ac.in/Distance-Education/Internal-Assessment/Assignment-Topics. However, there is no assignment available here at present.
MS University Distance Contact Details:
- Address: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti,Tirunelveli – 627012. Tamilnadu, India.
- Phone: +91 462-2333741
- Source: https://www.msuniv.ac.in
Be the first to leave a review.