As per the notification released by the MS University, Directorate of Distance Education, Admission into various programs has been initiated for all the eligible students. The Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Centre for Distance and Online Education has announced the deadline for submitting applications to avail admission into various UG and PG courses. In the recent notification released by the university, it is stated that the application portals will get closed on 15 November 2022.
The admission process is started for various courses as listed below in the table:
|UG Programs (3 Years)||PG Programs (2 years)|
|Semester System||Semester System|
|B.A. Tamil||M.A. Tamil|
|B.A. English||M.A. English|
|B.A. History||M.A. History|
|B.A. Economics||M.A. Economics|
|B.Com.||M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication|
|B.L.I.Sc. (1 Year)||M.L.I.Sc. (1 Year)|
|SOL DU||MKU DDE Distance Education|
|HPU IDEOL||MDU Distance Education|
|Madras University Distance Education||KUK Distance Education|
|BEd Distance Education||Subharti University Distance Education|
|PhD Distance Education||ANNA University Distance Education|
Process for submitting applications is listed below:
- The application forms are released on the official website of the university – Click Here
- Click on the link stating application form.
- Fill out the form with correct details and make sure to upload the documents in the manner prescribed in the guidelines.
- Pay out the application fee, the fee submission can be done via online or offline modes.
- Download the confirmation details for the fee submission and complete the form submission.
Be the first to leave a review.