Mumbai University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The University of Mumbai is a premier University of India as it stands to be the oldest one and has five campuses. The MUDDE functions with 742 affiliated colleges with 7 lakh candidates studying various UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, and PhD courses from Universities with 55 different departments.
The University of Mumbai has been working in the field of education for a very long time. It has 60 university departments and institutes. There are 749 colleges affiliated with Mumbai University. The university has had over 100% growth in the number of students to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the last five years.The university offers over 30 courses in multiple programmes like Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Post-Diploma.
Mumbai University Distance Education (IDOL) Highlights
|University Name||Mumbai University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Mumbai University Distance Education Admission 2021- 22
The university opens admission in Two sessions. One is the June session, and the other is the December session. The students are advised to enter all the required details at the time of admission to be correct. The documented mail and mobile must work properly because that is the only medium between the student and university to convey information.
Mumbai University Distance Education UG Admission
- 12th-grade clearance is very crucial for admission.
- Candidates have to pay the first year fee of INR 3,675.
B Com General
- Candidates who have done inter clearance will be required merit scores from recognized universities to opt for the course.
- INR 3,675 is the total fee of 1st year.
Mumbai University Distance Education PG Admission
- MA Education is a PG-level course in which students learn the discipline of education so that it can be more productive and effective. The students of all streams are eligible to apply for MA education. The bachelor’s degree must be done from UGC recognized university.
- The applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in graduation.
- Aspirants can apply after they have cleared their UG Course in the relevant subjects of the science field.
- The first-year fee calculates to be INR 12,515.
- Graduation is the basic required from a recognized University with sufficient scores to opt for the course.
- Candidates that are opting must pay INR 17,625 for the first year.
M. Com General
- Aspirants should have cleared their UG course in the relevant graduation studies to opt for the course.
- INR 6,015 is the total fee for the first year.
Mumbai University Institute of Distance Admission 2021 : How to Apply?
MUDDE Entry into the University’s courses is very simple through the given process:
- Aspirants are to register on the official UOM site click here to check it out.
- They must choose the ‘admission’ section available under the ‘student’ section.
- Candidates can then gain the entry form for the course they aspire to study.
- Aspirants must fulfil the requirements of the entry form.
- They should check out the entry form fee and pay through DD or online mode.
- Next, they should go for submission through online ‘submitting’ or post services.
Mumbai University DDE Eligibility
|FYBA||10+2 or Equivalent from recognized board|
|TYBA||F.Y.B.A & S.Y.B.A Passed|
|MA||Bachelor Degree in any discipline|
|MSc (IT)||B.sc with IT|
|MCA||Bachelor Degree with 45 % marks|
MUDDE Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria of the course they are applying to through UOM Distance education entries 2021-22. Basic general criteria are as follows;
- B. Com and BA degrees can be opted for after the clearance of +2 from a recognized University.
- Candidates of M.Sc., MA. And MCA courses can apply in any part of the course if they have cleared graduation and the previous part from any University of reputation.
- PG Diploma can be applied after the clearance of by the least UG graduation
Mumbai University DDE Admit Card 2021
Admit card by the University of Mumbai admission 2021 will be released for entry exams such as MU PET 2021. Aspirants should wait for the official update from the page of UOM about the admit card. They should keep in check with the notices and updates from the site.
Aspirants need to download the MU PET Admit card once it is out to sit for the exam for entry in courses. The admit card will appear under the ‘Examinations’ section of the webpage. One must choose the ‘admit card/hall ticket’ that pops up and enter their required details to avail their admit card.
How to use MU Distance Education Login
- Aspirants are to visit the ‘Registration and Application for entry and exam of UG and PG courses 2021-22’ portal to log in; Click here to visit.
- They are required to enter the username registration in the first box.
- They must enter the password they kept in the second box.
- Candidates can click on ‘Login’ OR on ‘Register’ to proceed respectively.
Mumbai University Distance Education (IDOL) 2021 Application Fees
The University of Mumbai has set different entry form fees for different courses. The Candidates who are putting the application through an online entry form will have to pay the entry form fee. The general range of the entry form varies from INR 300/- to INR 600/-
Various entry forms as per the courses of the University of Mumbai Institute of distance and open learning courses for UG PG level are as given below:
- Com (IT, Comp Sci., General) (I) entry form fee INR 330/-.
- MA, M.Com, M.Sc. (IT, Comp. Sc., Math) (II) has set entry form fee of INR 580.
- MCA I and II years can be opted for with INR 330/- entry form fee.
Why Mumbai University Distance Education?
In a distance study, a candidate has to choose the institution that can give online support. The Distance education of Mumbai University offers e-learning content to candidates for study and provides more benefits as well; some of them are following:
- PCP lectures and practicals
- E-Study Materials
- Guesthouse booking
- E-learning portal
- An acceptable range of courses
- Admission prospects availability