Mumbai University Distance Education Admission 2022: The University of Mumbai is a premier University of India as it stands to be the oldest one and has five campuses. The MUDDE functions with 742 affiliated colleges with 7 lakh candidates studying various UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, and Ph.D. Courses from Universities with 55 different departments.
The MU ODL offers many undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses in multiple fields. There are three courses on the list: BA (Bachelor of Arts), B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science), B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce), MA (Master of Arts), M.Sc. (Master in Science), MCA, Master of Computer Application. The PG Diploma is offered with a 2-year duration. The University of Mumbai has been working in education for a very long time, and it has 60 university departments and institutes.
Mumbai University Distance Education (IDOL) Highlights
|University Name||Mumbai University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Mumbai University Distance Education Admission
All programs offered by MU IDOL are available on the official website. Different programs have different application fees. Applicants who want to apply to any program must meet the university’s eligibility requirements. For UG courses, the minimum qualification requires a class 12 with 50% marks.
- If you need to apply for any Master’s Course like MBA and MCA applicants must have a UG degree in a relevant field with at least 50% marks.
- If you are looking for Admissions to Ph.D. programs are based on a valid qualifying marks and a university-based entrance exam. The personal interview session is followed by admission. SC/ ST/ OBC candidates are eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks.
- Selected students will be required to submit the documents and complete the admission process.
Mumbai University distance education is one of the best universities which provides quality education to the students. The programs which are available at this university are UG, PG, Diploma, certificate, and Ph.D. courses.
The admission process for UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs will be started soon. students who want to enroll for the admissions can check the official website of the university. The courses which are offered by the university are- BA, B.Com, BMM, BBA, BAF, BBI, BMS, MBA, MA, MCA.
Mumbai University UG Admission
BA:- Bachelors of Arts (Specialisations available)
Duration:- 3 Years
Eligibility:- Students should have completed their 10th and 12th class.
B.Com:- Bachelor’s Degree of Commerce
Duration:- 3 Years
Eligibility:- Students who want to opt for this course need to complete the 10th and 12th Classes from a UGC-recognized educational board.
Mumbai University PG Admission
MA:- Masters of Arts
Duration:- 2 years
Eligibility:- M.A program eligibility required to complete their bachelor’s degree from a UGC recognized university.
M.Sc (IT):- Masters of Science in Information Technology
Duration:- 2 years
Eligibility:- UG programs from a UGC-recognized university.
Mumbai University PG Diploma Admission
PG Diploma course in Financial Management
Duration:- 1 Year
Eligibility:- Graduation Degree Compulsory
Mumbai University Institute of Distance Admission 2022: How to Apply?
MUDDE Entry into the University’s courses is very simple through the given process:
- Aspirants are to register on the official UOM site click here to check it out.
- They must choose the ‘admission’ section available under the ‘student’ section.
- Candidates can gain the entry form for the course they aspire to study.
- Aspirants must fulfill the requirements of the entry form.
- They should check out the entry form fee and pay through DD or online mode.
- Next, they should go for submission through online ‘submitting’ or post services.
Mumbai University DDE Admit Card 2022
Admit card by the University of Mumbai admission 2022 will be released for entry exams such as MU PET 2022. Aspirants should wait for the official update from the page of UOM about the admit card. They should keep in check with the notices and updates from the site.
Aspirants need to download the MU PET Admit card once it is out to sit for the exam for entry in courses. The admit card will appear under the ‘Examinations’ section of the webpage. One must choose the ‘admit card/hall ticket’ that pops up and enter their required details to avail their admit card.
Mumbai University Distance Education Application Form
The University of Mumbai has set different entry form fees for different courses. The Candidates who are putting the application through an online entry form will have to pay the entry form fee. The general range of the entry form varies from INR 300/- to INR 600/-
Various entry forms as per the courses of the University of Mumbai Institute of distance and open learning courses for UG PG level are as given below:
- Com (IT, Comp Sci., General) (I) entry form fee INR 330/-.
- MA, M.Com, M.Sc. (IT, Comp. Sc., Math) (II) has set entry form fee of INR 580.
- MCA I and II years can be opted for with INR 330/- entry form fee.
Why Mumbai University for Distance learning?
In a distance study, a candidate has to choose the institution that can give online support. The Distance education of Mumbai University offers e-learning content to candidates for study and provides more benefits as well; some of them are following:
- PCP lectures and practicals
- E-Study Materials
- Guesthouse booking
- E-learning portal
- An acceptable range of courses
- Admission prospects availability