Mumbai University Distance Education Admission 2023: MU IDOL admission 2023 has been started for the UG & PG courses. Candidates must submit the necessary documents and fees before the last admission date to be considered for admission. The last date to apply for admission is 23 March 2023. Aspiring students will be able to contact the university through its official website. All details can be found at @www.mu.ac.in/distance-open-learning.
MU IDOL Latest Updates
- IDOL MU has started the re-registration process for January to December 2023 session. For BA, BCom, MA, and MCom programs can apply by the extended last date is 23 March 2023. Source
- Mumbai University Distance Education is now accepting applications for admission to its UG and PG courses for 2023-24. Click Here
- IDEOL Mumbai University exams which were scheduled on 21st March and 23rd March 2023 have been rescheduled for 28th and 31st March 2023 respectively. Click here
- Mumbai University distance education re-admission date for Part II has been extended until 23 March 2023. Click Here
The MU ODL offers many undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses in multiple fields. There are three courses on the list: BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, MCA, and MCom. The PG Diploma is also offered with a 2-year duration.
The University of Mumbai is one of India’s premier universities because of the quality education offered by the institute. IDOL MU has 742 affiliated colleges with over 7 lakh students studying UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, and PhD. Courses from Universities with 55 different departments. Students can apply for admission online.
Mumbai University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mumbai University Distance Education (MU IDOL)|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Why Mumbai University for Distance learning?
Mumbai University offers admission into distance learning courses so that students looking to get into disciplines like arts, commerce, information technology, computer science, etc., without attending regular mode classes, can continue their education. The advantage for students opting to get admission to this university is that the students are provided with the opportunity to accomplish educational qualifications via distance learning mode.
MU IDOL offers e-learning content to candidates for study and provides more benefits as well, some of them are the following:
- PCP lectures and practicals
- E-Study Materials
- Guesthouse booking
- E-learning portal
- An acceptable range of courses
- Admission prospects availability
Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2023-24
MU IDOL proposes two modes in name Offline and Online registration. Individuals can pick either option to register for a preferred program. Mumbai University IDOL shall approve admission to UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels on non-entrance or entrance test-based criteria. Candidates can apply for their selected program before the last date 23 March 2023.
Direct admission is given to the maximum courses like BA, BCOM, BSC, MA, MCOM, MSC, and more. MU IDOL will only offer admission to MCA, Ph.D., and MMS programs after passing the entrance exams. Shortlisted individuals through the Mumbai University Distance Education Admission entrance exams are asked to appear in the document verification process and interview to confirm their selection. Ph.D. admission depends on the scores of PET/UGC-NET exam scores.
Mumbai University Distance Education Eligibility
The University of Mumbai offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs in a wide range of subjects. Students who wish to apply for UG programs should have completed their intermediate education with a minimum of 50% marks. To enroll in a PG program students must hold a bachelor’s degree in related courses.
Mumbai University IDOL UG Admission
The IODL MU undergraduate admissions process has begun for BA, BCOM, BSc IT, and more. The online registration link of IODL MU UG is now available for January Session. Applicants can register for the programs with an online proposed mode. MU IDOL will confirm the admission of UG-driven courses absolutely on qualifying score merit.
MUDE UG does not require entrance exams for UG-level entries. Fees for three-year degree programs driven by arts, commerce, science & IT will need to be paid online. It is not yet possible to deposit fees offline. One can use Paytm, Debit/Credit Cards, or Net Banking to deposit the program application, admission fees, and UPI.
- Bachelor of Arts: This is one of the undergraduate degree programs offered by Mumbai University Distance Education, also known as BA. The eligibility criteria for applying for this 3-Year degree program is a Higher secondary (12th) certificate with 45-50% minimum marks from a recognized board of education.
- Bachelor of Commerce: A Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate course of 3 years. It is a management degree course that helps students develop managerial and organizational skills. To apply for the course, a student must have a higher secondary degree without backlogs with a minimum grade point average of 50%.
Mumbai University Distance Education PG Admission
Admission to the master’s degree program will be granted on qualifying or entrance test performance. An entrance test shall be held for the MCA program. Rest other courses admission shall be made completely on academic performance. The registration fee for IODL MU is INR 300. A fee deposit can be made through debit/credit card etc.
- Master of Commerce: It is a 2-year academic course with many other specializations. Those who want to be admitted to the course must have a B.Com degree or any other management degree with relevant passing marks. Distance education courses are much more convenient than regular courses as students can pursue them anytime, anywhere. The average fee for the M.Com course is INR 5,975 for the first year of a postgraduate degree.
- Master of Business Administration: This master’s degree program is designed to study business management. During the academic session, a candidate gets complete theoretical & practical knowledge to manage a business. The eligibility criteria to apply for the program is a bachelor’s degree in any stream, which takes 2 years to complete.
- Masters of Arts: MA is a PG-level course which offered by Mumbai Unversity. The Masters’s course duration is 2 to 4 years. Those students who pass their graduation or another related degree course can for this MA course. MA Application form is available on the University website. Students can apply till 23 March 2023 for Mumbai university MA Admission 2023.
Mumbai University Distance Education Application Form 2023
The application form for Mumbai University distance education admission 2023-24 is available on the official website of the university, and the last date for submission of the application form for BA/BCom/MA/Mcom courses has been extended until 23 March 2023.
The Mumbai university distance education requires applicants to pay different application fees for different courses. The candidates putting the application through an online entry form will have to pay the entry form fee via the online modes. The general range of the entry form varies from INR 300/- to INR 600/-
Various entry forms as per the courses of the University of Mumbai Institute of distance and open learning courses for UG PG level are given below:
- Com (IT, Comp Sci., General) (I) entry form fee INR 330/-.
- MA, M.Com, M.Sc. (IT, Comp. Sc., Math) (II) has set an entry form fee of INR 580.
- MCA I and II years can be opted for with INR 330/- entry form fee.
Mumbai University IDOL Courses & Fee Structure
|Course Name||Duration (Year)||Course Fee (INR)|
|F.Y.B.Sc. -Computer Science||1||14,680|
|MSc -Computer Science||3||14,570|
How to Apply for Mumbai University Distance Education Admission?
IODL MU Entry into the University’s courses is very simple through the given process:
- Aspirants are to register on the official UOM site. Click here to check it out.
- They must choose the ‘admission’ section available under the ‘student’ section.
- Candidates can then gain the entry form for the course they aspire to study.
- Aspirants must fulfil the requirements of the entry form.
- They should check out the entry form fee and pay through DD or online.
- Next, they should go for submission through online ‘submitting’ or post services.
Question.1 Is Mumbai University offers Distance MBA?
Answer.1 Mumbai University does not offer an MBA program in distance mode.
Question. 2 What is the last date of admission to Mumbai University distance education?
Answer.2 The last date to apply for admission form was 23 March 2023 Mumbai University Distance Education.
Mumbai University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032.
- Official Website: https://mu.ac.in/
Note: Dates are tentative & subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.