National Law School of India University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: NLSI university is one of the world-famous law institutes of India. This university was set up in 1987 by the state Govt of Karnataka to provide the best learning in the stream of law. This was the first law institute in India.
The federal government of India governs this university, and the national government runs all the university’s financial and social affairs. Later on, another department was added to the main faculty of the university, termed DDE NLSIU. Setting up this university was to promote the culture of distance learning in the stream of arts. The courses offered by the university like LLB, LLM, etc.
National Law School of India University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||National Law School of India University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Type||National Law University|
Latest Distance Education Courses
NLSIU Admission 2022-23
NLSIU admission 2022 is yet to start for law, and management degree, and diploma programs. Academic sessions of distance programs admission will bring numerous courses such as MBA, PGDIPRL, PGDCLCF, PGDEL, and more. One shall apply to the NLSIU distance programs by using either an offline, and online portal. A common application fee of the NLSIU is INR 1,500.
Students who fail to submit the NLSIU filled application form on time will need to pay an extra amount of INR 500. This will be considered as a late fee. Maximum entries to NLSIU programs are given directly without an entrance exam. However, MBA aspirants will have to pass the national level management entrance exams such as CMAT, CAT, or XAT.
NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2022: How To Apply?
To help the candidates in applying for admission successfully, we have formulated the simplest method of application. This process consists of simple steps. Candidates are requested to follow the steps given below in the article to avoid any mishap. This process is narrated below as:
- Go to the official page of the university by selecting the link that is given below.
- Once you reach the verified web of the university on the screen, you’ll get the application form.
- Read this application form and start filling it via the provision of correct and precise info in the allocated spaces.
- After paying the application charges, candidates can send this application form to the university’s main campus.
National Law School of India University Distance Education UG Admission
Some of the highest selected programs offered by this university are explained below in this context:
- Students who have passed graduation level exams with 50% Marks from any recognized university in India can apply for admission in this course.
National Law School of India University Distance Education PG Admission
- Students can apply for admission in this course after completing an LLB degree from the any recognized university of India with at least 50% marks.
NLSIU DDE Admit Card
An admit card is allotted to all the candidates by the university before exams. candidates can download their admit card by following the steps that are given below in the context:
- Go to the official portal of the university and select admit cards.
- Enter your roll number and get you to admit card.
NLSIU DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can yield a large number of benefits after registering to the web of the university. candidates can register to the portal of the university through the following steps:
- Go to the portal of the university and click on register here.
- Create an ID on the forum and set a pin for it.
NLSIU DDE Application Fees
Candidates have to pay about 245 INR at the time of application.
Be the first to leave a review.