National Law School of India University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 15 September 2022 is the last date to fill out the application form of NLSIU application form for Online and Hybrid programs 2022-23. NLSI university is one of the world-famous law institutes in India. This university was set up in 1987 by the state Govt of Karnataka to provide the best learning in the stream of law. This was the first law institute in India.
The federal government of India governs this university, and the national government runs all the university’s financial and social affairs. Later on, another department was added to the main faculty of the university, termed DDE NLSIU. Setting up this university was to promote the culture of distance learning in the stream of arts. The courses offered by the university like LLB, LLM, etc.
NLSIU DDE Application Fees: Candidates have to pay about 245 INR at the time of application.
- NLSIU application form for online and hybrid programs is available on the official site of the university from 01 August 2022.
- The last date to apply or fill out the online application form for online and Hybrid programs is 15 September 2022. Official Notification
- Admissions for the LL.M degree program for the academic year 2022-23 have been started. Source
- The document verification and admission-related propcesses were done on July 18, 2022. Source
- The admission process for BA LLB I-year has going on.
- Document verification and other admission-related process were done on the campus on July 22, 2022. Source
National Law School of India University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||National Law School of India University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Type||National Law University|
Latest Distance Education Courses
National Law School of India University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
NLSIU admission 2022 is yet to start for law, management degree, and diploma programs. Academic sessions of distance programs admission will bring numerous courses such as MBA, PGDIPRL, PGDCLCF, PGDEL, and more. One shall apply to the NLSIU distance programs by using either an offline or online portal. A common application fee for the NLSIU is INR 1,500.
Students who fail to submit the NLSIU filled application form on time will need to pay an extra amount of INR 500. This will be considered a late fee. Maximum entries to NLSIU programs are given directly without an entrance exam. However, MBA aspirants will have to pass the national-level management entrance exams such as CMAT, CAT, or XAT.
National Law School of India University Distance Education UG Admission
Some of the highest selected programs offered by this university are explained below in this context:
LLB: Students who have passed graduation level exams with 50% Marks from any recognized university in India can apply for admission in this course.
National Law School of India University Distance Education PG Admission
LLM: Students can apply for admission in this course after completing an LLB degree from the any recognized university in India with at least 50% marks.
National Law School of India University Distance Education Application form 2022-23
The registration for NLSIU 2022 courses at ug, and pg level, is to begin with a last on 31 August 2022. Applicants can visit the Admin Online portal to register for the distance program.
The registration will require only an email ID, mobile number, and name. Aspirants are allowed to apply for courses like PG Diploma in Human Rights Law, Medical Law & Ethics, Child Rights Law, MBL, etc. The application fee for the offered degree and diploma programs is INR 1,500. Applicants can deposit the fee online by using net banking, debit card, or credit card.
National Law School of India University Distance Education: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can yield a large number of benefits after registering to the web of the university. candidates can register to the portal of the university through the following steps:
- Go to the portal of the university and click on register here.
- Create an ID on the forum and set a pin for it.
National Law School of India University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
To help the candidates in applying for admission successfully, we have formulated the simplest method of application. This process consists of simple steps. Candidates are requested to follow the steps given below in the article to avoid any mishap. This process is narrated below as:
- Go to the official page of the university by selecting the link that is given below.
- Once you reach the verified web of the university on the screen, you’ll get the application form.
- Read this application form and start filling it via the provision of correct and precise info in the allocated spaces.
- After paying the application charges, candidates can send this application form to the university’s main campus.
National Law School of India University Distance Education Contact Details:
Address: Gnana Bharathi Main Rd, opp. NAAC, Teachers Colony, Naagarabhaavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560072
Be the first to leave a review.