National Sanskrit University Distance Education 2024?: Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha is a Deemed University in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Indian Ministry of Education started the school in 1956 to help students learn about Sanskrit, traditional Sastras, and Pedagogy. Agama, Mimamsa, and Sankhya Yoga are some of the traditional subjects taught at the University, along with more modern subjects like Computer Science, Math, and History, which are also taught.
Note: As per the UGC guidelines & notifications, NSU is not offering fresh admissions to any course in distance education mode for the July 2024 session. Because it has not been approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC).
Siksha Sastri (BEd) and Siksha Acharya (MEd) are two professional programs that the university has (NCTE). Some programs also require Diploma, P.G. Diploma, and Research Degree programs. In order to get into all of the university’s undergraduate and graduate programs, you must have good grades and pass a personal interview.
Objectives of the RSV-DDE:
- As a way to make high school and college in Sanskrit more accessible to all.
- The goal is for students to learn Sanskrit better.
- To provide Sanskrit education at a low price.
- To teach people who don’t have any education at all.
- The goal is to help working-class people get better jobs.
National Sanskrit University Highlights
|National Sanskrit University
|Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
|UG & PG
|Online and Offline
Latest Distance Education Courses
National Sanskrit University Distance Education Admission 2024?
NSU DDE offered Intermediate, certificate, and diploma courses in distance learning mode. But at present, it is not offered admission to any course through distance learning mode. Students can apply for its courses offered in a regular mode of learning.
NSKTU Distance Door brings courses like BA Shastri, MA Acharya, Prak Sastri, Diploma in Sanskrit, Certificate in Bharatanatyam, and more. Admission to NSKTU courses is completely given on scores of qualifying exams. Confirmation of NSKTU admission is made through email.
National Sanskrit University Distance Education UG Admission
The university does not offer any courses in distance mode. Students can enroll in UG courses in regular mode only. In general, 12th-passed students are eligible to apply for admission to UG courses. Admission to UG courses will be based on the entrance exam score and merit list criteria according to University guidelines.
Bachelor Of Arts (BA): It is a Ug degree that can be completed in a duration of 3 years. Students should complete their 12th class from any recognized board of education. A minimum of 50 percent marks are also required for admission.
National Sanskrit University Diploma Courses Admission?
Presently NSU does not accept fresh admission to any Diploma course through distance education. Although this university used to offer a Diploma in Sanskrit. However, after the expiry of the approval period from UGC-DEB, it has stopped inviting applications for this course. It is possible that in the future the university may run its distance education programs after obtaining approval from the UGC-DEB.
NSU Distance Education Certificate Course Admission
The University offers a Certificate in Sanskrit, a Certificate in India Music (Carnatic Music), a Certificate in Sitar, and a Certificate in Bharatnatyam courses under distance education mode. A lot of candidates apply for admission per year for these cultural courses provided by the university.
National Sanskrit University Courses
- Diploma in Sanskrit
- P.G. Diploma in Yoga
- computer Application
National Sanskrit University Eligibility
- There is no entrance exam for NSU DDE courses admission.
- There is no upper age limit for admission to any program.
- For admission to undergraduate courses, candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- For admission to postgraduate courses, candidates must have passed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
National Sanskrit University Fee Structure
|Sastry Computer Application
|P.G. Dip. Yoga
National Sanskrit University Application Form 2024
Applications are available online at the website of the National Sanskrit University. To access the application form, students need to visit the university’s website and fill out the form with all the required information.
It is necessary to fill the form with the correct details. Before filling out the form, students must check their eligibility. The university offers admission online/offline. Students can download the application form through the official website. After filling out the form, students have to submit it at the administrative office of the university.
NSU DDE Application Fees
All the candidates have to pay a small amount of fee at the time of application. This fee ranges from INR 235-INR 250.
National Sanskrit University Distance Education Offer Courses
|Program Offered Under CDOE
|Certificate in Sanskrit
|Certificate in Indian Music
|Certificate in Sitar
|Certificate in Bharatnatyam
|Diploma in Sanskrit
National Sanskrit University Distance Education Admission Process?
Available courses for which applicants can apply include a Diploma in Sanskrit, a Certificate in Indian Music, Prak-Shastri (Intermediate), and more. The complete admission process for NSKTU DDE programs is detailed in the following sections.
National Sanskrit University Distance Education Process of Admission: Step Guide
- Applicants can visit the NSKTU Admission portal to download a blank application form.
- One must begin to fill up the offline application form in the presence of relevant documents.
- All sections of the NSKTU DDE application form should be filled in accurately with block letters.
- Select a subject as per your eligibility conditions.
- Paste a passport-size color photo on the application form.
- Duly sign all academic and personal documents.
- Fees shall be paid online only in favor of “The Registrar, National Sanskrit University, Tirupati Bank Account“
- Submit the filled application form for NSKTU DDE at the admission counter
- One should not forget to collect the receipt of the NSJTU DDE form submission.
- 5 Passport Size Photograph
- 12th Pass Marksheet
- UG Degree for PG Admission
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Adhar Card
National Sanskrit University Distance Education Scholarships
The National Sanskrit University Tirupati provides scholarships to its students. These scholarships are open to students from all over India. The application process is highly competitive and students must submit an application form along with supporting documents.
The goals of these scholarships are to make education more affordable and encourage people to learn Sanskrit. Scholarships are given to students who have done well in school and deserve them. Students who come from poorer families can also get financial help from the university. The university is dedicated to providing good education at prices that people can afford.
National Sanskrit University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: National Sanskrit University, Tirupati – 517 507, Andhra Pradesh, (India)
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Note: At Present, NSU distance education doesn’t offer admission to any course in distance learning mode. As it is not approved by UGD-DEB for the academic year 2024-25.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus