NMIMS Distance Education Admission 2022: 30 September 2022 is the last date for admission in the NMIMS Distance Education for the academic session 2022-23 (tentative). The students who are aspiring for admission in the courses offered by the university must fill out the application form before the deadline.
NMIMS center for Distance Education was founded in 1981 in Mumbai. It has 4 campuses in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Dhule, and Chandigarh states. Students must check the eligibility of the program before enrolling. Students can check the details related to the university below in this article.
- The full name of NMIMS is Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
- NMIMS University has multiple Distance Education and online programs for MBA, diploma, professional, and certificate courses.
- There are no complex requirements for NMIMS’s online MBA program. Students who wish to pursue an online MBA must have graduated from a recognized university with a grade point average of at least 50%.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies offers an online MBA program. Both the regular MBA and online MBA programs offer the same curriculum, syllabus, and course structure. The course teaches managerial skills that can be applied to a variety of business organizations.
Growing demand in business is addressed by NMIMS Distance MBA program. In addition to fundamental subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Marketing, and Operations, the MBA program offers electives that allow students to pursue personal or professional interests. The NMIMS online MBA program is well known for providing outstanding instruction.
Those who want to work in management can get an MBA, which stands for Masters of Business Administration. The most popular course after graduation is the MBA. In this blog, we will discuss a few of the reasons for the popularity of this course.
NMIMS Distance offers an Online MBA program for working professionals who wish to advance their education but are unable to attend traditional classes for any reason.
- Last date of admission in NMIMS Distance Education offered courses is 30 September 2022.
NMIMS University Distance Education
Certificate Program, duration is 6 months to 1 year, offered to students who have completed a UG degree or have 2 years of working experience in the relevant field. This course has a fee of INR 3500.
Diploma, around 3 years long, this course is offered in a variety of fields to the students who are eligible. Students have passed the SSC and HSC in any field of study from a known institute. INR 4000 is the average course fee.
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), a 10+2 qualification is mandatory for students to be enrolled in this 3-year long course. Previous qualifying marks of candidates who are interested to pursue this course are a minimum 50% score. About INR 4800 is the fee for this course.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), eligibility for pursuing this course is to have a qualification equivalent to intermediate from a known educational board within a stream of commerce. Previous marks must be 50% on average. The fee for pursuing the course is INR 5700.
Executive MBA (EMBA), 2 years, Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is offered in Operations&Supply Chain, Marketing, Applied Finance, and Leadership & Strategy. Those students who have qualified for a UG degree in a similar discipline are acceptable. The tuition fee for pursuing the course is INR 14000.
NMIMS Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||NMIMS Distance Education|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Age||No age limit|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 8.56 lakhs per annum|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Minimum Percentage||50% at graduation level|
|NMIMS Online MBA Fees Incurred||INR 25,000 per semester|
|Similar Options of Study||Online PGDBM|
NMIMS Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Distance education admissions for NMIMS 2022 have already begun, with a tentative deadline of 30 September 2022. To apply to the NMIMS distance programs, one must pay a late fee of INR 1,000 by 16 November 2022. The admission process has begun for diploma, certificate, degree, and postgraduate programs. MSC Applied Finance, MBA, MBA WX, and many other options will be available to learners.
Admission to NMIMS is proposed directly in the UG, and PG general courses. NMIMS held entrance exams for the MBA distance degree programs. The entrance tests that are approved for the MBA include CAT, MAT, and CMAT. The application fee for the NMIMS distance program is INR 1,200. The Fee of NMIMS can be deposited through credit, debit card, and net banking.
NMIMS Distance Education UG Admission 2022
NMIMS UG admission 2022 shall soon start for diploma and certificate programs. The university opens a registration window for management-oriented courses such as marketing, business, supply chain management, and more.
All admission to certificate and diploma programs under NMIMS UG will be offered on qualifying exam performance. Individuals can apply to NMIMS UG programs by using an online portal. The minimum eligibility to get admission to NMIMS UG programs is 10th or 10+2 from a related stream.
BBA- The time duration of pursuing the bachelor of business administration course at NMIMS Distance Education is 3 years. The students are eligible for this course if they have passed their intermediate with at least 50% marks from a recognized educational board. This distance university charges a total fee of 1,31,000 INR for this course, but the candidate has to 0make payment in one go; if students pay annually, it charges 47000 INR per year, and if students pay the fee semester-wise, it charges 25000 INR per semester.
B.Com- Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate program that provides deep knowledge about accounting, economics, etc. NMIMS offers this particular program with a 3 years duration cycle. It charges 94000 INR if the student pays the fees at one time, 33,000 INR per year, and 18,000 INR per semester. For aspirants who want to enroll in this course at this institution are required to have passed 10+2 from an authorized board and score at least 50% marks in the 12th board exams in any stream.
NMIMS Distance Education PG Admission
MBA Information Technology and System Management: Students who understand IT fundamentals and its various applications in many industries generally choose this course for specialization. The course consists of a total of 4 semesters. The applicants must have completed the graduation in any stream from any recognized university or equivalent degree approved by the AIU institution with a minimum of 50% marks.
MBA: MBA is a course designed for management and business analytics study. The duration of this course is 2 years, and it contains 4 semesters for academic study. Students should complete their education criteria, which say they should graduate and obtain 55% marks in their graduation degree with minimum of two years of work experience. Topics in MBA courses covered are Business management, marketing, finance, and communication. The total fee for an MBA at NMIMS is around 4 lakhs INR.
NMIMS Distance Education Examination Pattern 2022
- The examination methodology includes assignments, presentations, exams as well as a project report. Assignments are generally application-oriented or case-based. Exams include different components, including objective type as well as application-oriented. These two components must be submitted online.
- Postgraduate students are required to submit their projects to the university with up to 100 marks.
NMIMS Distance Education Admission Guidelines
- To clear the NMIMS entrance tests give mock tests and analyze them to understand your weaknesses.
- Complete your syllabus.
- Speed is mandatory in solving interpretation questions. Applicants must try to enhance their speed in making calculations
- Read newspapers on daily basis to improve grammar as well as vocabulary.
- Solving different past papers is necessary. It will make you efficient in solving puzzles and riddles.
NMIMS Distance Education Application Form 2022
The application window is opened for various programs such as certificate, diploma, degree, and PG degree programs. The admission procedure of NMIMS consists of various steps in the form of registration, submission, fee payment, confirmation, etc. Aspirants can apply to NMIMS UG, and PG programs online. The last date to make an entry without a late fee was 30 September 2022.
NMIMS Distance Education Application Process 2022
- First, Visit the Official NMIMS Distance Education Website by Click here
- Fill out the Registration form provided by the university.
- You need to pay the mentioned Admission fee.
- Visit the Enrolment partner with mandatory documents.
- Academic documents, work experience, passport-sized photographs as well as identity photos.
- For the courses, the university conducts selection sessions on the behalf of interviews.
- The counselor will verify your documents to upload on the system as it is.
- Then you will have to pay the fee. There are 2 modes for fee submission, i-e, online mode, and DD, in favor of SVKM’S NMIMS.
- After the confirmation of all the steps mentioned above, the applicant’s admission will be confirmed finally.
- Then a student ID or student number will be issued to the applicant. It is issued when the university approves the documents and payments.
Details that are mentioned on the NMIMS Distance Education Card:
The following details are mentioned on the admittance card of NMIMS University.
- Student’s or candidate’s name.
- Center Name where the exam will be conducted.
- Center Code that is issued by the university.
- Name of Father or guardian.
- Name of the student’s mother.
- Gender of the student.
- Category in which you have applied.
- The roll number that is issued.
- Name of the examination test that you are going to take.
- Total Time Duration for the Examination test.
- Date of Birth of the student.
The admittance is mandatory and every student must bring it to the center.
How to check the results of NMIMS 2022?
You can check the results by following the stepwise procedure mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of NMIMS University.
- Click on the link to check the results.
- Enter all the asked login requirements i-e; ID and Password
- The merit list will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the print of your list.
- Print it out for future use.
NMIMS Distance Education Placements
Students who are eyeing to pursue a degree or diploma program under NMIMS Distance Education, the well-reputed institution in terms of placements is concerned can stretch their smiles even more as the university had tied up with some great organizations for the placements in specific programs like Master of Business Administration. The list of some of the names of the National as well as international organizations is below:
- SAS India
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Mindteck India
- Vaya Finserv
- Bajaj Electrical Limited
Why Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies?
NMIMS has earned a place in the heart of students after the great work in the field of imparting education and played a significant role in the success story of many who have joined this highly ranked university. Following are some of the factors which have made students attracted to the university without being hesitant:
- 3500+ E-learning modules
- Personalized attention from the incredible career coaches through the one-by-one session
- Easy access to the university due to its expansion at social sites
- Student support available for the candidates
- A fair range of courses
NMIMS Distance Education FAQs
Q. What is the NMIMS full form
Ans. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
NMIMS Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: NGASCE, 2ND Floor, NMIMS New Building, Opp. Mithibai College, V.L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle West, Mumbai – 400056
- Phone No: 1800 1025 136
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://online.nmims.edu/
Disclaimer: All the dates mentioned above are tentative. Visit the official site for more accuracy.
Be the first to leave a review.