NMIMS Distance Education Admission 2022: NMIMS Distance Education was founded in 1981 in Mumbai. It has 4 campuses in the states: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Dhule, and Chandigarh. Visit the official university website to apply for admission. 30 July 2022 is the last date NMIMS DDE admission. Students must check the eligibility of the program before enrolling. Students can check the courses below this article.
- The full name of NMIMS is Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
- NMIMS Distance Education and online programs are available for MBA, diploma, professional, and certificate courses.
- There are no complex requirements for NMIMS’s online MBA program. Students who wish to pursue an online MBA must have graduated from a recognized university with a grade point average of at least 50%.
- The same domain course is open to students from any subject. If an applicant has 2 years of work experience, they can enroll in the course with less than 50%.
- This is a summary of what we cover in our online MBA program
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies offers an online MBA program. Both the MBA and online MBA programs offer the same curriculum, syllabus, and course structure. The course teaches managerial skills that can be applied to a variety of business organizations.
Growing demand in business is addressed by an NMIMS Distance MBA program. In addition to fundamental subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Marketing, and Operations, the MBA programme offers electives that allow students to pursue personal or professional interests. The NMIMS online MBA program is well known for providing outstanding instruction.
Those who want to work in management can get an MBA, which stands for Masters of Business Administration. The most popular course after graduation is the MBA. In this blog, we will discuss a few of the reasons for the popularity of this course. Traditional and online MBA programs are available.
NMIMS Distance offers an Online MBA program for working professionals who wish to advance their education but are unable to attend traditional classes for any reason.
NMIMS Distance Education MBA programs offered online are identical to those offered on-campus. The only difference is that students in an online MBA take classes online, while traditional MBA students must attend classes physically.
NMIMS University Distance Education
Certificate Program, duration is 6 months to 1 year, offered to students who have completed a UG degree or have 2 years of working experience in the relevant field. This course has a fee of INR 3500.
Diploma, around 3 years long, this course is offered in a variety of fields to the students who are eligible. Students have passed the SSC and HSC in any field of study from a known institute. INR 4000 is the average course fee.
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), a 10+2 qualification is mandatory for students to be enrolled in this 3-year long course. Previous qualifying marks of candidates who are interested to pursue this course are a minimum 50% score. About INR 4800 is the fee for this course.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), eligibility for pursuing this course is to have a qualification equivalent to intermediate from a known educational board within a stream of commerce. Previous marks must be 50% on average. Its fee is INR 5700.
Executive MBA (EMBA), 2 years, Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is offered in Operations&Supply Chain, Marketing, Applied Finance, and Leadership & Strategy. Those students who have qualified for a UG degree in a similar discipline are acceptable. The tuition fee is INR 14000.
NMIMS Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||NMIMS Distance Education|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Age||No age limit|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 8.56 lakhs per annum|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Minimum Percentage||50% at graduation level|
|NMIMS Online MBA Fees Incurred||INR 25,000 per semester|
|Similar Options of Study||Online PGDBM|
NMIMS Distance Education Admission 2022-23
NMIMS distance education admission 2022 has already started with the last date on 30 July 2022 (Tentative). One shall apply online to the NMIMS distance programs with a late fee of INR 1,000 till 16 September 2022. Admission process has been initiated for diploma, certificate, degree, and pg programs. Learners will get numerous attractive options such as MSC Applied Finance, MBA, MBA WX, and more.
Admission to NMIMS is proposed directly in the ug, and pg general courses. NMIMS held entrance exams for the MBA distance degree programs. The entrance tests that are approved for the MBA include CAT, MAT, and CMAT. Application fee for the NMIMS distance program is INR 1,200. The Fee of NMIMS can be deposited through credit, debit card, and net banking.
NMIMS Distance Education UG Admission 2022
NMIMS UG admission 2022 shall soon start for diploma and certificate programs. The university opens a registration window for management-oriented courses such as marketing, business, supply chain management, and more.
All admission to certificate and diploma programs under NMIMS UG will be offered on qualifying exam performance. Individuals can apply to NMIMS UG programs by using an online portal. The minimum eligibility to get admission to NMIMS UG programs is 10th or 10+2 from a related stream.
BBA- The time duration of pursuing the bachelor of business administration course at NMIMS Distance Education is three years. The students are eligible for this course, If they cleared their intermediate with at least 50% marks from the educational board. This distance university charges a total fee of 1,31,000 INR for this course, but the candidate has to make payment in one go; if students pay annually, it charges 47000 INR per year, and if students pay the fee semester-wise, it charges 25000 INR per semester.
B.Com- Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate program that provides deep knowledge about accounting, economics, etc. NMIMS offers this particular program with the three years duration cycle. It charges 94000 INR if the student pays the fees at one time, 33,000 INR per year, and 18,000 INR per semester. For aspirants who want to enroll in this course at this institution, the required eligibility is to pursue 10+2 from an authorized board and score at least 50% marks in the 12th board exams in any stream.
NMIMS Distance Education PG Admission
MBA Information Technology and System Management: Students who understand IT fundamentals and its various applications in many industries generally choose this course for specialization. The course consists of a total of 4 semesters. The applicants must have completed the graduation in any stream from any recognized university or equivalent degree approved by the AIU institution with a minimum of 50% marks.
MBA: MBA is a course designed for management and business analytics study. The course duration of this course is 2 years, and it contains 4 semesters for academic study. Students should complete their education criteria, which says they should graduate and obtain 55% marks in their graduation degree with minimum of two years of work experience. Topics in MBA courses covered are Business management, marketing, finance, and communication. The total fee for an MBA at NMIMS is around 4 lakhs INR.
NMIMS Distance Education Examination Pattern 2022
- The examination methodology includes assignments, presentations, exams as well as a project report. Assignments are generally application-oriented or case-based. Exams include different components, including objective type as well as application-oriented. These two components must be submitted online.
- Postgraduate students are required to submit their projects to the university with up to 100 marks.
- Question paper is composite having Multiple Choice Questions and descriptive or detailed questions.
NMIMS Distance Education Guidelines
- To clear the NMIMS entrance tests give mock tests and analyze them to understand your weaknesses.
- Complete your syllabus.
- Speed is mandatory in solving interpretation questions. Applicants must try to enhance speed in making calculations
- Read newspapers on daily basis to improve grammar as well as vocabulary.
- Solving different past papers is necessary. It will make you efficient in solving puzzles and riddles.
Important dates: The result will be announced in the first week of June 2022. The counseling will start in the third week of June 2022.
NMIMS Distance Education Application Process 2022
- First, Visit the Official NMIMS Distance Education Website by Click here
- Fill the Registration form provided by the university.
- You need to pay the mentioned Admission fee.
- Visit the Enrolment partner with mandatory documents.
- Academic documents, work experience, passport-sized photographs as well as identity photos.
- For the courses, the university conducts selection sessions on the behalf of interviews. Courses are MBA(X), MBA (WX).
- The counselor will verify your documents to upload on the system as it is.
- Then you will have to pay the fee. There are TWO modes for fee submission, i-e, online mode, and DD, in favor of SVKM’S NMIMS.
- After the confirmation of all the steps mentioned above, the applicant’s admission will be confirmed finally.
- Then a student ID or student number will be issued to the applicant. It is issued when the university approves the documents and payments.
Details that are mentioned on the NMIMS Distance Education Card:
The following details are mentioned on the admittance card of NMIMS University.
- Student’s or candidate’s name.
- Center Name where the exam will be conducted.
- Center Code that is issued by the university.
- Name of Father or guardian.
- Name of the student’s mother.
- Gender of the student.
- Category in which you have applied.
- The roll number that is issued.
- Name of the examination test that you are going to take.
- Total Time Duration for the Examination test.
- Date of Birth of the student.
The admittance is mandatory and every student must bring it to the center.
How to check the results of NMIMS 2022?
You can check the results by following the stepwise procedure mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of NMIMS University.
- Click on the link to check the results.
- Enter all the asked login requirements i-e; ID and Password
- The merit list will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the print of your list.
- Print it out for future use.
NMIMS Distance Education Placements
Students who are eyeing to pursue a degree or diploma program under NMIMS Distance Education, the well-reputed institution in terms of placements is concerned can stretch their smiles even more as the university had tied up with some great organizations for the placements in specific programs like Master of Business Administration. The list of some of the names of the National as well Internations organizations is below:
- SAS India
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Mindteck India
- Vaya Finserv
- Bajaj Electrical Limited
Why Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies?
NMIMS has earned a place in the heart of students after the great work in the field of imparting education and played a significant role in the success story of many who have joined this highly ranked university. Following are some of the factors which have made students attracted to the university without being hesitant:
- 3500+ E-learning modules
- Personalized attention from the incredible career coaches through the one-by-one session
- Easy access to the university due to its expansion at social sites
- Student support available for the candidates
- A fair range of courses
NMIMS Distance Education FAQs
Q. What is the NMIMS full form
Ans. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
NMIMS Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: NGASCE, 2ND Floor, NMIMS New Building, Opp. Mithibai College, V.L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle West, Mumbai – 400056
- Phone No: 1800 1025 136
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://online.nmims.edu/
Be the first to leave a review.