OSOU Distance Education Admission 2023: The application form for Odisha State Open University distance education admission 2023 will be released in July 2023, and the expected last date for submission of the filled registration form is 31 July 2023. The students seeking admission to the offered courses must complete the registration process by filling out the registration form at the university’s official website www.osou.ac.in. The students are provided with admission into numerous discipline courses like arts, science, commerce, etc.
OSOU Distance Education Admission Latest Updates
- OSOU Distance Education Admission last date is expected to be 31 July 2023 (Tentative).
- The admission window of OSOU for distance education courses will be open in July 2023 (Tentative).
OSOU is a well-known Open University that offers PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate programs in Rural Development and Rural Management. The university has a lot of other programs, too. 11 PG Courses are available at OSOU University for admission, such as MA, MCom, MSc, etc. Students need to have passed UG-level courses from a recognized institute.
If students want to take a diploma course or a certificate programme, they will need to score at least 10+2. To be admitted to OSOU, students must score well on their previous academic qualifications in order to qualify for admission. Online applications are the only way to apply for admission.
OSOU Distance Education Admission Highlights
Odisha State Open University
|University Type||Public/ open|
UGC, DEB, AICTE, NCI, NCTE, BCI
UG, PG, M.Phil., Ph.D. & Diploma
Online and Offline
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
OSOU Distance Education Admission
Online registration will begin soon for the certificate, diploma, advanced certificate, PG diploma, degree, and PG degree programs. OSOU approves admission to distance programs on a minimum qualifying exam qualification for a particular program.
OSOU online application opens for CRM, DTS, BA, MCOM, PGDCA, etc. To get OSOU Distance Education Admission, individuals can rely on the online gateway. The OSOU Distance Education Admission process begins with registration. But ends on completing the application form by entering personal and academic details. The registration fee for OSOU is INR 400. Admission confirmation of OSOU-oriented programs is given after the deposit of the admission fee.
OSOU UG Admission
Students aspiring for admission in the various UG courses like BA (Hons.) Economics, BA (Hons.) English, BBA, BA (Hons.) Odia, BA (Hons.) History, BCom (Hons.), etc., will be selected after their previous qualifications.
For OSOU Undergraduate Admission, students must have completed their 12th grade or their equivalent education from a recognized institution or board. This course requires applicants to have a minimum score of 45% in their previous qualification.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- University offers this course to those candidates who have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with the required marks. Its tuition fee is INR 4,000.
Bachelors of Commerce (BCom)
- B.Com is offered at the graduate level. To pursue this course, one needs to have an HSC qualification. Students must secure a 50% score minimum. This course will cost INR 4,000.
The Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- In this course, students will learn about humanities and arts topics, for admission to the BA course distance need 10+2 from a recognized board. The fee for this course is INR 3,500.
- BA is available at OSOU in the specializations of English, Hindi, Economics, Odia, History, Sanskrit, Political Science, Sociology, and Journalism & Mass Communication.
OSOU PG Admission
Registration door of OSOU will open for PG degree programs like MA in Economics, English, History, Odia, Public Administration, Public Policy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, Commerce, etc.
Online registration to PG programs is arranged under two parts: Registration and Application form submission. Candidates can only confirm the seats in the desired program after completing both. However, it is very significant to pass a qualifying exam for the specific degree admission because no scores of entrance exams will be used for an OSOU PG admission.
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com): a bachelor’s degree such as B.Com, BBA, or BBM with a 50% minimum score aggregate, must be pursued by the candidates. These admissions will be free from the entrance exam. The tuition fee for this PG course is INR 6,500.
- Masters of Arts (MA), after completing the qualification of BA from a recognized university with a minimum 50% score, one can apply. Almost INR 5,500 is the annual tuition fee.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), a duration of 18 months, graduation is necessary for students to obtain a mark of 50% on a minimal level. Pursuing this course need an average fee of INR 7,500.
OSUO Diploma and Certificate Courses
Odisha State Open University offered 4 diplomas and a certificate course to the eligible candidates. The duration of diploma courses is between one to two years whereas the duration of certificate courses is 6 months to 1 year. A list of these courses is mentioned below:
- Certificate in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Computer Application
- Diploma in Cyber Security
- Diploma in Tourism Studies
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
OSOU Distance Education Admission Application Form 2023
OSOU Application Form 2023 will soon be available for admission. An Open University begins registration for its courses in online mode. Applicants can visit the online admission portal of OSOU and read the instructions before initiating the registration process.
The admission process of OSOU is divided into two parts: New Registration and Application Form Completion. There is no need to send a hard copy of the OSOU application form to confirm admission. The last date to make online registration for UG and PG programs is to be announced soon. Late entries will cost a fee of INR 400.
How To Apply for OSOU Distance Education Admission?
If you are interested in taking one of the courses offered by OSOU University, please follow the instructions below to fill out your application. There is only one method of submitting the application, which is online.
- Visit the official website: http://www.osou.ac.in/.
- Complete the application form by filling inaccurate details.
- Upload scans of passport-sized photos along with the appropriate certificates.
- Pay the registration fee via debit or credit cards, online banking, or RTGS/NEFT.
Note: There is no option to pay registration fees in cash.
OSOU Distance Education UG Courses List
|Bachelor of Business Administration||BBA||English||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Sanskrit||BASK||Odia, Sanskrit||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Sociology||BASO||English, Odia||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Journalism and Mass Communication||BJMC||English, Odia||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hindi||BAHD||Hindi||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Odia||BAOD||Odia||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Economics||BAEC||English||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in English||BAEG||English||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Political Science||BAPS||English, Odia||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)||BCOM||English||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History||BAHI||English, Odia||3 Years|
OSOU Distance Education PG Courses List
|Master of Arts (Sociology)||MASO||English, Odia||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (Hindi)||MAHD||Hindi||2 Years|
|Master of Arts in Rural Development||MARD||English, Odia||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (English)||MAEG||English||2 Years|
|Master of Science(Cyber Security)||MSCS||English||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (Economics)||MAEC||English||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (Public Administration)||MAPA||English||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (History)||MAHI||English, Odia||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (Political Science)||MAPS||English, Odia||2 Years|
|Master of Commerce||MCOM||English||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (Odia)||MAOD||Odia||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (Sanskrit)||MASK||English, Sanskrit||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication)||MJMC||English, Odia||2 Years|
OSOU Distance Education Admission: Student Login
OSOU has started a student login portal at @webportal.osou.ac.in/student-login.php. The objective of this portal is to provide students with every necessary information and details related to their course curriculum. As soon as an applicant completes the process for OSOU Distance Education Admission, they are provided with the credentials for student login that will help them grab every essential information.
Odisha State Open University is providing free study material to students through e-Gyanagar Repository. Students are free to share and adapt the material of this repository. There is no restriction for access in legal terms. Students can also remix, transform and create the material for any purpose.
OSOU Distance Education Admission: Contact Details:
- Address: G.M. University Campus, Sambalpur-768004, Odisha, India
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- TOLL-FREE Number: 1800-34567-58
- Official Website: https://osou.ac.in/
Note: Dates are tentative & subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more admission information.
Be the first to leave a review.