OSOU Admission 2023: The registration form for admission to the OSOU university for the upcoming academic session is to be released very soon by the university at its official admission portal. The students seeking admission to the offered courses must complete the registration process by filling out the registration form at the university’s official website. The students are provided with admission into numerous discipline courses like arts, science, commerce, etc.
OSOU Admission Latest Updates
- The window for completing the registration process for admission in the upcoming academic session 2023 is to be released very soon.
OSOU is a well-known Open University that offers PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate programs in Rural Development and Rural Management. The university has a lot of other programs, too. 11 PG Courses are available at OSOU University for admission, such as MA, MCom, MSc, etc. Students need to have passed UG-level courses from a recognized institute.
Learners who want to take diploma or certificate courses will need a score of 10+2. OSOU admission will be based on how well students did in their previous academic qualifications. Applications for admission are only accepted online.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is completed in 3 years, and a requirement is intermediate with a 50% score. Its tuition fee is INR 4,000.
- The Bachelor of Arts (BA) completion period is 3 years, and the minimum required qualification for admission is 10+2. At least a 50% aggregate average score is necessary. The fee for this course is INR 3,500.
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) is offered at the graduate level. To pursue this course, one needs to have an HSC qualification. Students must secure a 50% score minimum. This course will cost INR 4,000.
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com), a bachelor’s degree such as B.Com, BBA, or BBM with a 50% minimum score aggregate, must be pursued by the candidates. These admissions will be free from the entrance exam. The tuition fee for this PG course is INR 6,500.
- Masters of Arts (MA), after completing the qualification of BA from a recognized university with a minimum 50% score, one can apply. Almost INR 5,500 is the annual tuition fee.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), a duration of 18 months, graduation is necessary for students to obtain a mark of 50% on a minimal level. Pursuing this course need an average fee of INR 7,500.
OSOU Admission Highlights
Odisha State Open University
|University Type||Public/ open|
UGC, DEB, AICTE, NCI, NCTE, BCI
UG, PG, M.Phil., Ph.D. & Diploma
Online and Offline
|Email for email@example.com|
OSOU Admission 2023-24
Online registration will begin soon for the certificate, diploma, advanced certificate, PG diploma, degree, and PG degree programs. OSOU approves admission to distance programs on a minimum qualifying exam qualification for a particular program.
OSOU online application opens for CRM, DTS, BA, MCOM, PGDCA, etc. To get OSOU admission, individuals can rely on the online gateway. The OSOU admission process begins with registration. But ends on completing the application form by entering personal and academic details. The registration fee for OSOU is INR 400. Admission confirmation of OSOU-oriented programs is given after the deposit of the admission fee.
OSOU UG Admission
Students aspiring for admission in the various UG courses like BA (Hons.) Economics, BA (Hons.) English, BBA, BA (Hons.) Odia, BA (Hons.) History, BCom (Hons.), etc., will be selected after their previous qualifications.
The students aspiring for OSOU UG Admission must have passed their 12th class or equivalent education from a recognized institution or board. A minimum score of 45% is needed to be passed by the applicant from their previous qualification.
OSOU PG Admission
Registration door of OSOU will open for PG degree programs like MA in Economics, English, History, Odia, Public Administration, Public Policy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, Commer, etc.
Online registration to PG programs is arranged under two parts: Registration and Application form submission. Candidates can only confirm the seats in the desired program after completing both. However, it is very significant to pass a qualifying exam for the specific degree admission because no scores of entrance exams will be used for an OSOU PG admission.
OSUO Diploma and Certificate Courses
Diploma Programs: duration of the diploma course is 1-3 Years. Students can apply for this program in various fields, such as a Diploma in Management, Diploma in computer application, Diploma in cyber security, Diploma in entrepreneurship development, etc.
OSOU Admission Application Form 2023
OSOU Application form 2023 will soon be available for admission. An Open University begins registration for its courses in online mode. Applicants can visit the online admission portal of OSOU and read the instructions before initiating the registration process.
The admission process of OSOU is divided into two parts: New Registration and Application Form Completion. There is no need to send a hard copy of the OSOU application form to confirm admission. The last date to make online registration for UG and PG programs is to be announced soon. Late entries will cost a fee of INR 400.
How To Apply for OSOU Admission?
Follow the instructions below to fill out an application for any courses offered at OSOU University. The application is required to be submitted online only.
- Visit the official website: http://www.osou.ac.in/.
- Complete the application form by filling inaccurate details.
- Upload scans of passport-sized photos along with the appropriate certificates.
- Pay the registration fee via debit or credit cards, online banking, or RTGS/NEFT.
Note: There is no option to pay registration fees in cash.
OSOU Admission: Student Login
OSOU has started a student login portal at @webportal.osou.ac.in/student-login.php. The objective of this portal is to provide students with every necessary information and details related to their course curriculum. As soon as an applicant completes the process for OSOU Admission, they are provided with the credentials for student login that will help them grab every essential information.
OSOU Admission: Contact Details
- Address: G.M. University Campus, Sambalpur-768004, Odisha, India
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TOLL-FREE Number: 1800-34567-58
- Official Website: https://osou.ac.in/
Note: Dates are tentative & subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more admission information.
Be the first to leave a review.