Osmania University has started the online admission process for the distance courses, and the last date of online enrollment is 15th December 2022.
Some relaxation is notified by the university officials, which says that students who have completed their B.Com can enrol for the MA Economics. Students who have English as a language subject can opt for MA in English.
More University Distance Education
- Annamalai University Directorate Of Distance Education
- Amity University Distance Education
- Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education
- MDU Distance Education
- Mangalore University Distance Education
- Madras University Distance Education
Students need to check their eligibility criteria before enrolling on the admission process.
Registration link for the admission is https://oupgrrcde.com/Registration/Student/Registration?ProgramID=MQ==.
- Form filling requires accurate information to be filled in the form, students according to their course and program, need to pay the fees.
- The documents the university asks for verification should be scanned appropriately, and the picture quality should be visible.
- Once the form is filled will not be corrected, and students should fill in all correct information without any spelling mistakes.
Be the first to leave a review.