Online Distance Education in India: Online distance education has become a new mode of study in recent times. The government and private institutions open their gate for an online program every year in the Calendar/Academic cycle. Some highly reputed institutions such as IGNOU, and AMITy ODL provides traditional, and professional programs at ug, pg, and Ph.D. level. Candidates can apply, and study for BA, BBA, MCOM, MBA, etc., after passing a related qualifying exam.
Distance education admission is usually given on qualifying score merit. However, admission to MBA, and Ph.D. shall be open for candidates who have managed to pass university, state, or national level exams. The confirmation of admission to Online distance courses shall be made after completing document verification, and program fee deposit,
Online Distance Education in India
Distance education is a mode of connecting students with colleges. That is why Online education and UGC Approved distance education are often related to digital media. Together it is called online distance education. In India, millions of students have benefited from this system, and more of them are working for reputed companies.
Why is this online Distance Education system needed in India?
In India, most of the population live on the poverty line, which is one of the reasons many of them cannot continue their education after intermediate. They have to help their families, and in this way, they start working but still want to pursue their studies. The same can be done with this program mentioned above. In this program, students do not have to go to colleges or universities but can study at home or in the office with the help of a computer and internet connection. If the computer is not available by chance, they can also use mobile phones, which have become the most used devices nowadays.
- The candidates can check the information for Distance Education in India.
- The candidates can apply for admission in online distance education in India.
- The candidates can check the information for online distance learning.
- The candidates can check the various universities offering distance learning in India. like MDU, LPU, SOL, PTU, KUK
Distance Education Universities of India
1. NMIMS Distance Education
NIMMS University offers distance learning courses in different specializations for undergraduate and postgraduate students. The university offers PGDM, BBA, and B.Com programs. The students have always preferred distance education programs in the management, science, and arts streams. NIMMS is undoubtedly one of the most reputable open institutes in the country.
2. Delhi University Distance Education
The University of Delhi is one of the most renowned universities in India. Distance learning is only available in the Arts and Commerce streams, such as M.A., B.A., M.Com., and B.Com. Students should review the eligibility criteria before applying for different online distance education courses.
3. IGNOU Distance Learning
The faculty at IGNOU is professionally qualified and experienced and is devoted to the development of knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values through dynamic and interactive learning methods. IGNOU offers undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate, and diploma programs. This university has students specializing in the arts, science, commerce, and management fields and is considered among the best distance education universities in India.
4. Amity University Distance Education
5. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Online Distance Education in India Advantages:
- There are many students who have left their studies after intermediate or graduation but still want to pursue their studies, and so the course is a boon for them since they can work and study at the same time simultaneously.
- The fee structure of the courses under this program is very nominal, and anyone can afford the payment fee of the class opted. The mode of payment is also straightforward. You can pay either online or a demand draft can be sent to the address of the college.
- Students can study anytime they want. If they are in the office during the daytime, they can look at the home after office hours. So no time foundation is there in this program.
- The exams are done online, so there is no tension in appearing at the exam at the college centers.
- Some colleges also study centers, and if the student has any doubt, that can be removed by the experts at the study center Online Distance Learning in India Distance University Admission.
- Online education or Distance education in India The admission process is elementary. One does not need to the colleges or universities to seek admission. On the colleges’ websites, all details have been given about getting admitted to the courses.
Be the first to leave a review.