OP Jindal Global University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: O.P. Jindal Global (Eminence Institute is considered a university) has established itself as one of India’s most promising humanities and art universities. JGU is an intensive research university with a strong commitment to the core values of its interdisciplinary institutions. JGU is committed to providing students with quality education, research, and assistance. The local and global community values that. It was established in 2009. It offers various UG, PG, and doctoral programs at six educational institutions. The admission process depends on the university entrance exam. The online exams take place annually, and the right candidates are then invited for consultation and interviews. The university organizes seminars, training sessions, personality development courses, development of communication skills, and much more.
The candidates can apply for OP Jindal Global University UG admission 2021-22 and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info official website, Click here.
- Online application form for more information Click here.
OP Jindal Global University Distance Education (JGU) Highlights
|University Name||OP Jindal Global University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
OP Jindal Global University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
The university follows the usual application process for all UG, PG, and doctoral courses.
- Applicants must register for the entrance examination for the corresponding course on their official website before enrolling at the university.
- Visit the official site of the institute and get yourself register there.
- After completing registration, fill in the online application form by putting there the username and password.
- Send the latest color photo in passport format.
- Make the payment by debit/credit card or booking project.
- Print out the application form also after applying online.
- Applicants submitting payment by the draft application must send the completed application form to the JGU Application Office.
OP Jindal Global University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Jindal Global University (JGU) will give admission to the students for the 2021-22 academic year based on their performance on the relevant entrance exams.
- Applicants wishing to become O.P. Jindal Global University must obtain a 10 + 2 passport from the accreditation committee.
- Masters and MBA programs require a degree in a related discipline.
- The choice of doctoral course is selected based on the performance of entrance exams and interviews.
- Submission forms provided by OP Jindal Global University (JGU) for all programs can be finalized online or offline by submitting DD tuition.
O.P Jindal Global University Distance Education UG and PG Admission
BA-LL.B (Hons.)/ BBA-LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B/ B.A. (Hons.)
- Admission to these courses is based on the candidate’s performance in the LSAT.
- Admission to the BBA is based on a minimum of 60% (all subjects) of 10 + 2 or equivalent.
- Applicants who achieve 10 + 2 and have a total grade of at least 60% and a selected subject in Mathematics can enter OP Jindal Global University.
- This is a regular one-year course. Applicants must pass an LLB with 50% points and a valid CAT, MAT, or GMAT point.
- The minimum requirements for this program are 50% of the performance estimates. Applicants also have valid points in CAT, MAT, GCAT, or XAT.
- A minimum of 50% and a CAT or GCAT of 50% are required to obtain an MA.
O.P Jindal Global University Distance Education Admit Card
All applicants must have an access card with them during the entrance exam. Acceptance cards can be easily downloaded from the site by connecting to their portal. Students should take acceptable additional copies of the car for safety. Also, there can be no difference in the allowed books. If so, students will contact the university to resolve it. The access card is must require a document to appear for all candidates.
How to use O.P Jindal Global University Distance Education Login 2021?
This is a unique opportunity for students who want to study internationally in India. The program opens the door to the students who wish to take admission from the University of Arizona in the United States. It’s a 1-year program.
- To download an access card, candidates must log in by receiving their registration number and password.
- Then press “Send.”
- The access card is displayed.
- Candidates must be careful before loading the form.
- Remember that you have many copies of approved cards.
O.P Jindal Global University Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
Application forms can be completed online by browsing the official JSJC website or sending INR -DD offline. 3000 / – received “O.P Jindal Global University” on behalf of Sonipat.
- Phone: 91-7027850388.