OP Jindal Global University Distance Education?: UGC guidelines do not permit OP Jindal Global University to offer courses through distance learning. OPJGU is one of the leading institutes in India. The University provides high-quality education to students and has six academic institutes with multiple courses. Students can register themselves at the official portal for regular mode. The application form is available for all eligible students at the University’s official website.
The University offers multiple-level courses such as UG, Diploma, PG, PG Diploma, and Diploma courses. Some of the well-known courses that OPJGU offers are BA, BBA, B.Com, MBA, MA, and many more. It offers admission based on scores obtained in the last qualifying exam. In Professional courses admission, universities take the entrance test, and according to the marks scored on the entrance test, Students will be selected.
- Bachelor of Law & Legislation (LLB) students who have finished the level of 10+2 qualification can apply for admission. The mandatory score is 50%, and the course fee is INR 11600.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), 3 year-long courses that are pursued after completing the 10+2 with a 50% score. INR9750 is a fee.
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), at least intermediate or equivalent years of education are needed. The required marks to pursue in the last exam are 55% on average. Its cost is about INR 15400.
- Masters of Law & Legislation (LLM) selection criteria directly consider the 50% score in the last graduation examination, and its duration is 3 years. The fee is INR 12300.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), completed in 2 years, graduation with a BBA degree is mandatory and a score of 55% minimum. This will have a fee of INR 18000.
- Master of Science (MSc), a qualification of BSc degree, is mandatory to be selected based on the minimum score of 50% average. A 2-year duration is needed for this course, and the fee is INR 17400.
- Masters of Design (M.Des), duration is 2 years, final selections are directly made on a merit basis, and the preferred score is 50% minimum. The tuition cost is INR 13760.
OP Jindal Global University Highlights
|University Name||OP Jindal Global University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
OP Jindal Global University Distance Education Admission?
Aspirants can apply to the JGU UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs by using an online structure provided by the university. The application fee for the maximum offered programs is INR 3,000. However, The fee can vary in a specific list of programs.
The university offers programs in banking, finance, law, business, humanities, liberal arts, architecture, psychology, counseling, languages, and literature. Admission to entire courses is planned out explicitly. However in order to be accepted into the MBA program, applicants must pass entrance exams. CMAT, CAT, XAT, and GMAT are crucial entry exams for the JGU MBA. Candidates who have successfully completed any entrance exam may participate in JGU MBA counseling or interviews.
OP Jindal Global University UG Distance Education?
|BBA (Hons)||BBA (Hons) is a distance degree offered by OPJGU for three years.|
|A minimum eligibility of 10+2 with a minimal level of 60% marks is required for entry to a BBA (Hons) degree.|
|This course does not require you to be of a specific age.|
|BCom||Students in distance mode at this university pursue BCom|
|Its complete duration is 3 years, and merit-based admission criteria are followed.|
|There is a need for a 60% minimum at the level of 10+2 for students who want to get admission to a BCom distance degree.|
OP Jindal Global University PG Distance Education?
|MA (Public Policy)||OPJGU offers an MA degree in the field of Public Policy. This course can be taken by students interested in joining the public policy sector.|
|For this course, a student must qualify for a UG degree in a related field.|
|The complete duration of this MA distance course is 2 years.|
|MBA (Business Analytics)||Students who wish to take an MBA degree in Business Analytics can take admissions at OPJGU.|
|Its duration is two years when taken in the distance mode.|
|The eligibility criteria for this course are merit-based, and an entrance exam may be taken.|
OP Jindal Global University DDE Application Process?
Candidates interested in admission must fill out the application form first. Below is given the information to fill out the application form.
- Open the official website of the university.
- Choose your course.
- Fill out the online form.
- Upload scanned photocopies of your credentials.
- Pay the online fee of INR 1000 with a debit or credit card from any bank.
- Submit the admission form online.
OP Jindal Global University DDE Application Fee?
- Application forms can be completed online by browsing the official JSJC website or sending INR -DD offline. 3000 / – received “O.P Jindal Global University” on behalf of Sonipat.
How to use OP Jindal Global University DDE Login?
This is a unique opportunity for students who want to study internationally in India. The program opens the door to students who wish to be admitted to the University of Arizona in the United States. It’s a 1-year program.
- To download an access card, candidates must log in by receiving their registration number and password.
- Then press “Send.”
- The access card is displayed.
- Candidates must be careful before loading the form.
- Remember that you have many copies of approved cards.
OP Jindal Global University Admission Process (Not Offering DDE)
- To fill out an online application form, the candidate must go to OP Jindal Global University’s official website.
- Click the “Admission” and “Apply Now” links in the menu bar.
- After registering, fill out the online application form by entering your username and password.
- Upload a current and color passport photo.
- Choose the desirable program.
- Make the payment by debit/credit card or DD.
- The applicants should print a copy of their application form after submitting it online.
- Applicants submitting payment by the draft application must send the completed application form to the OPJGU Application Office.
List of Other Universities offer distance education in Haryana
OP Jindal Global University is situated in Haryana but currently doesn’t provide distance education. Here we are mentioning some UGC-DEB-approved universities that offer distance education in Haryana. The list of universities is given below:
- Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology, Haryana
- Kurukshetra University, Haryana
- Maharishi Dayanand University, Haryana
OP Jindal Global University Contact Details
- Phone: 91-7027850388.
Note: At the moment, OP Jindal Global University doesn’t have any program that students can take from a distance. This page is only meant to answer questions from students.
Be the first to leave a review.