OP Jindal Global University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: OP Jindal Global University Distance Education admission is live. Students can register themselves at the official portal. The courses like Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral studies for session 2023. All professional courses also have many popular specializations here. Students can apply for MBA in Business Analytics. The application form is available for all students at the University distance’s official website.
OP Jindal Global University Distance Education Latest Updates
- UG & PG admission 2023 portal is open at OP Jindal Global University Distance Education. (Source)
- OP Jindal Global University Distance Ph.D. admission’s last date is 4 June 2023.
OPJGU is one of the leading institutes in India offering distance courses in arts. The University provides high-quality education to students, and it has six academic institutes, where multiple courses are offered.
The University offers multiple level courses such as UG, Diploma, PG, PG Diploma, and Diploma courses. Some of the well-known courses that OPJGU offers are BA, BBA, B.Com, MBA, MA, and many more. It offers admission based on scores obtained in the last qualifying exam. In Professional courses admission, universities take the entrance test, and according to the marks scored on the entrance test, Students will be selected.
Bachelors of Law & Legislation (LLB), students who have finished the level of 10+2 qualification can apply for admission. The mandatory score is 50% and the fee of the course is INR 11600.
Bachelors of Fine Arts (BFA), 3 year-long courses that are pursued after completing the 10+2 with a 50% score. INR 9750 is a fee.
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), at least intermediate or equivalent years of education are needed. The required marks to pursue in the last exam are 55% on average. Its cost is about INR 15400.
Masters of Law & Legislation (LLM), selection criteria are direct via considering the 50% score in the last examination of graduation and its duration is 3 years. The fee is INR 12300.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), completed in 2 years, graduation with a BBA degree is mandatory and a score of 55% minimum. This will have a fee of INR 18000.
Masters of Science (MSc), a qualification of BSc degree is mandatory in order to be selected based on the minimum score of 50% average. A 2-year duration is needed for this course and the fee is INR 17400.
Masters of Design (M.Des), duration is 2 years, final selections are directly made on a merit basis, and the preferred score is 50% minimum. The tuition cost is INR 13760.
OP Jindal Global University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||OP Jindal Global University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
OP Jindal Global University Distance Education Admission 2022
JGU admission 2022 has already started for the BBA, BA, Integrated BBA+MBA, LLM, and more. Aspirants can apply to the JGU ug, pg, and Ph.D. programs by using an online structure provided by the university. The application fee for the maximum offered programs is INR 3,000. However, The fee can vary in a specific list of programs.
The university covers law, business, international affairs, liberal arts, humanities, banking, finance, art, architecture, psychology, counseling, languages & literature streams. Admission to maximum courses is designed directly. But, candidates will be needed to pass entrance exams for the admission to MBA program. Important entrance tests for the JGU MBA are CMAT, CAT, XAT, and GMAT. Passed candidates for any entrance exam can appear in the counseling or interview session of the JGU MBA.
OP Jindal Global University UG Distance Education
- BBA (Hons) is a distance degree offered by OPJGU for a duration of three years.
- Minimum eligibility of 10+2 with a minimal level of 60% marks is required for entry to BBA (Hons) degree.
- This course does not require you to be of a specific age.
- B.Com is pursued by students in distance mode at this university
- Its complete duration is 3 years and merit-based admission criteria are followed.
- There is a need for a 60% minimum at the level of 10+2 for students who want to get admission in B.Com distance degree.
OP Jindal Global University PG Distance Education
MA (Public Policy)
- OPJGU offers an MA degree in the field of Public Policy. This course can be taken by students who are interested to join the public policy sector.
- For this course, a student must have qualified with a UG degree in a related field.
- The complete duration of this MA distance course is 2 years.
MBA (Business Analytics)
- Students who wish to take an MBA degree in Business Analytics can take admissions at OPJGU.
- Its duration is two years when taken in the distance mode.
- The eligibility criteria that are provided for this course are merit-based and an entrance exam may be taken.
OP Jindal Global University DDE Application Process 2022:
- Applicants must register for the entrance examination for the corresponding course on their official website before enrolling at the university.
- Visit the official site of the OP Jindal Global University and get yourself registered there.
- After completing registration, fill in the online application form by putting there the username and password.
- Send the latest color photo in passport format.
- Choose the desirable program.
- Make the payment by debit/credit card or DD.
- Print out the application form also after applying online.
- Applicants submitting payment by the draft application must send the completed application form to the OPJGU Application Office.
O.P Jindal Global University DDE Application Fees
Application forms can be completed online by browsing the official JSJC website or sending INR -DD offline. 3000 / – received “O.P Jindal Global University” on behalf of Sonipat.
How to use O.P Jindal Global University DDE Login 2022?
This is a unique opportunity for students who want to study internationally in India. The program opens the door to the students who wish to take admitted to the University of Arizona in the United States. It’s a 1-year program.
- To download an access card, candidates must log in by receiving their registration number and password.
- Then press “Send.”
- The access card is displayed.
- Candidates must be careful before loading the form.
- Remember that you have many copies of approved cards.
OP Jindal Global University Admission Process
- In order to fill out an online application form, the candidate must go to the OP Jindal Global University’s official website.
- Click the “Admission” and “Apply Now” links in the menu bar.
- Fill out the online application form after registering by entering your username and password.
- Upload a current, and color passport photo.
- OP Jindal Global University must receive a payment of INR 3000 as a registration fee (The registration fee differs from course to course).
- The applicants should print a copy of their application form after submitting it online.
- Demand Draft payments must be sent to OPJGU Admissions Office with a completed application by using this method of payment.
OP Jindal Global University Contact Details:
- Phone: 91-7027850388.
Be the first to leave a review.