OPJS University Distance Education?: At Present, OPJS University does not offer any courses in Distance Mode as per UGC guidelines. Students can apply for admission in the Regular Mode. OPJS University is located in Rajasthan. The university was founded in 2013 and is a private university. At OPJS University, you can take graduate and postgraduate courses from different departments and PhD programmes.
It is possible to take part-time or full-time PhD courses at this university. Students who have qualified their 10+2 in a science, arts, or commerce stream with a minimum of 50% can enrol in 5 years of integrated law courses (BA.LLB, BSc.LLB, BBA.LLB).
OPJS University Highlights
|University Name||OPJS University|
|Approved||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Application Fees||INR 1000/-|
Latest Courses Distance Education 2023
OPJS University Distance Education Admission?
Applicants can use the OPJS online application portal to register. The online application form fee for OPJS Mphil/Ph.D. is INR 5,000. It can be deposited by using an online/offline portal. Admission to MPhil/Ph.D. is confirmed by calculating 50 per cent marks in the qualifying and entrance exams equally.
The new cycle OPJS University Distance Education admission registration can soon begin for other programs under UG degree, PG diploma, master’s, MPhil, and PhD degree like B.Tech, M.Tech, Polytechnic Diploma, etc. Individuals can get admission to the PG diploma directly. However, entry to the UG and PG technical courses, MPhil, and PhD programs are given to the JEE Main, GATE, or UGC NET scores.
Note: Currently, UGC has not permitted OPJS University to offer any courses that can be taken in distance learning. This page is only for students to ask questions.
OPJS University Distance Education UG Admission?
OPJS DDE UG admission can be obtained under two conditions: Entrance/Non-entrance (as per the offered program requirement). Here, individuals can acquire admission to B.TECH after scoring a good percentage in JEE MAIN. However, other courses’ entries of OPJS rely on candidates’ performance in the previous qualifying exams.
- Bachelor of Arts: Those seeking admission in the bachelor of arts program are requested to show the minimum eligibility that is: 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board in India. The Bachelor of Arts program has a minimum duration of three years in terms of completing the degree.
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Applicants aiming for admission in the bachelor of business administrator program are requested to come under the minimum eligibility criteria: 10+2 or equivalent in relevant subjects from a recognized board in India. The program duration set for the learners is three years.
- Bachelor of Computer Application: Aspirants who wish to grab admission in the bachelor of computer applications program are requested to come under the minimum eligibility criteria: 10+2 or equivalent in relevant subjects from a recognized board in India. The program duration is a minimum of three years.
OPJS University Distance Education PG Admission?
In the year 2023, OPJS University offers admission to various post-graduate degree courses in arts, commerce, science, engineering, paramedical, pharmacy, fire & safety, law, philosophy, and research fields in regular learning mode. Admission to these courses has been ongoing at the official website of OPJS University. As we mentioned above, OPJS University distance education is not approved by UGC-DEB to offer distance education courses. Therefore students can pursue any one of the courses offered by this university only in a regular mode of learning as the university is not offering Distance Education anymore.
- Masters of Arts (MA General/Hons), with a 2-year duration, is offered to graduate students in any stream based on merit with a tuition fee of INR 15000 per year.
- Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), 2 years long, BCA is required from a UGC-approved institute with 55% least marks and no entrance exam. INR 17000 is the average annual fee.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), a PG degree in distance mode for 2 years, and an annual INR 17500 course fee. The previous degree should be BBA, and the obtained marks not be lower than 55%.
OPJS University PG Diploma Courses
- PGDCA: Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- PGDHRM: Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance
OPJS University Eligibility
|DAC||10th or equivalent|
|VLDA||12th or equivalent|
|BTech (agricultural engineering)||12th PCM/PCB|
|MSc (Agronomy)||B.Sc (Agriculture)|
OPJS University Distance Education Placement Record?
|Maruti Suzuki||HUL||Tech Mahindra|
OPJS University Courses Offered
|Diploma in Animal Care(First Aid)||1 year||10th||63,000/-|
|Animal Health Worker (AHW)||1 year||10th||63,000/-|
|DIPLOMA (AGRICULTURE)||Three years||10th||12000/-|
|B.Sc (AGRICULTURE) Hons.||Eight sem.||12th( PCM/PCB/AGRI.)|
|B.Sc (HORTICULTURE) Hons.||4 YRS||12th( PCM/PCB/AGRI.)|
|B.Tech.(AGRI. ENGINEERING)||4YRS.||12th( PCM/PCB/AGRI.)||25000/-|
|M.Sc .(Ag). AGRONOMY||4 sem||B.Sc.(AGRICULTURE)||18000/-|
|M.Sc .(Ag). AGRI. CHEMISTRY & SOIL SCIENCE||4 sem||B.Sc.(AGRICULTURE)||18000/-|
|B.Sc Forestry||Eight sem||12th with Agri/PCB/PCM||15000/-|
|M.Sc. (Ag)(HORTICULTURE)||4 sem||B.Sc.(AGRICULTURE/HORTICULTURE)||18000/-|
|M.Sc .(Ag).PLANT BREEDING &GENETICS||4 sem.||B.Sc.(AGRICULTURE)||18000/-|
|LSA||2 Years||12th (PCB/AGRI.)||35000/-|
|B.Sc In Forestry||Eight sem||12th with Agricul/PCB/PCM||15000/-|
|M.Tech.||4 Sem.||37500||B.Tech. in relevant stream|
|B.Tech.||8 Sem.||37500||10+2/PCM Engineering|
|B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)||6 Sem.||37500||Diploma|
|Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech.||10 Sem.||35000||10+2 / PCM|
|B.Tech. + M.B.A.||14 Sem.||35000||10+2 /PCM|
|Certificate in Engineering (I.T.I.)||2 Years||17250||10th|
|Industrial Trade Certificate in House Hold Electrical||2 Years||12000||10th|
|Industrial Trade Certificate in Motor Winding||2 Years||12000||10th|
|Industrial Trade Certificate in Auto Cad||2 Years||12000||10th|
|Industrial Trade Certificate in CNC Machine||2Years||12000||10th|
|Integrated BBA+MBA||8 Sem.||25000||12th|
|B.Com (Hons.)||3 Years||14000||12th|
Why join OPJS University Distance Education?
- Outstanding records in placement
- Scholarship for the candidates according to their eligibility
- A pleasing number of affiliated colleges
- Availability of both online and offline admission process
- University approved by UGC
OPJS University Distance Education Contact Details?
- Address: VPO – Rawatsar Kunjla, Near Sankhu Fort Jhunjhunu Road – Rajgarh (Sadulpur) Churu – Rajasthan.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any other issue, email@example.com
- Contact No.: +91-7726009703 (For admission query)
Be the first to leave a review.