Osmania University Distance Education 2024: Osmania University is offering multiple UG and PG courses in various disciplines under Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre (PGRRCDE). DEB (Distance Education Bureau) is approving all courses of Osmania University. OUDE provides MCom, MA, MBA, MCA and MSc at PG level programs. PG diplomas are also offered at this institute. Taking about undergraduate programs, PGRRCDE offers BA, BBA, BCom, BCA and BSc at UG levels. These courses are offered in multiple specializations.
- Application forms 2024 for various UG and PG courses of Osmania University can be completed online. Applicants can fill out and submit it on the OU official website.
- AP-ICET or TS-CET exam scores are also considered for admissions to MCA and MBA programs of this university. OU also conduct its own entrance exam for these PG programs.
- Most admissions of Osmania University distance UG and PG courses are merit-based. Some PG courses may require an entrance exam score.
Osmania University UG Distance Admission 2024
The BA, BBA, B.Com, BCA and BSc are popular UG-level programs of PGRRCDE. The duration required to complete each undergraduate course at this university is three years. The criteria for getting admission in these programs is completing 10+2 with 45% to 50% marks aggregate.
Osmania University (OU) Distance (DDE) PG Admission 2024
At the PG level, PGRRCDE is offering MCom, MA, MBA, MCA and MSc courses in multiple specializations or fields. The willing applicants for these programs of Osmania University must have a completed Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in the relevant field. Mostly, admissions to OU PG-level courses and diplomas are granted on the basis of UG degree scores. Some courses may require valid entry test scores.
Osmania University DDE Application Process 2024
Osmania University admissions 2024 can be applied online. For online applications, students must verify their eligibility criteria and also check the availability of their favourite course. For online application form filling, students should follow the below steps. 👇
- Step 1- In the initial step, the applicant visits OU’s official website (http://www.oucde.net/)
- Step 2- Register with the admission portal of OU and log in with your registered account.
- Step 3- Go to “Online application form” and select your course.
- Step 5- An application form for the selected program will be opened. Fill this form with accurate details.
- Step 6- Make an online payment for the OU application form and upload its receipt.
- Step 7- Submit the Application form and wait for final confirmation received through email.
Osmania University Distance Education Examination Pattern
Osmania University Distance Education courses are based on semester system exams. The assessment for the whole course is done through assignments, theoretical examinations, and final projects.
- Each course at OU has two semesters in an entire year.
- End Semester exams are conducted after six months.
- Semester exams consist of theory, practical and internal assessment.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus