Osmania University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Osmania University of distance education was established in 1977 and is located in Telangana state. It is the first university in India that uses Urdu as a medium of instruction. OUDE offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and post-diploma under management, law, engineering & technology. The university has approved from DEB, UGC, DEC, and NAAC. Therefore, there is no doubt over the trustworthiness and reliability of this educational institute.
The admission that OUDE conducts is based on two factors: merit and the second is entrance test. A candidate may take admission either online or offline mode because the university offers both for the candidates.
University at present is offering admissions in diploma courses, UG, and PG as well. Those candidates who are intended in taking admission to the university in any course of interest are required to register initially for the courses which they like to opt.
- Candidates have to check all the requirements of eligibility criteria before going for the registration. It’s important because once the candidate has completed the registration process, he will be provided with no opportunity regarding changes by the conducting authority.
- So, students must check all the details concerning the admissions 2021-22 in the university. The details will be comprised of a well-elaborated series of information regarding courses, their duration, eligibility criteria, fee structure, admission process.
- These all will be viewed from the official website.
- 24 September 2021: Osmania University has been offering PG Diploma In BioInformatics programme. The new admission has started on 15 September 2021, and the admission will close on 15 December 2021. Click here for more information.
OUCDE Admission 2021 Last Date
|PG Diploma in Bioinformatics Admission starts||15 September 2021|
|PG Diploma in Bioinformatics Admission Last Date||15 December 2021|
Latest Courses Distance Education 2021-22
Osmania University Distance Education (OUCDE) Highlights
|University Name||Osmania University, Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre For Distance Education|
|Approved||NAAC, DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Accreditation||Re-accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
Osmania University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Osmania University provides higher education at UG, PG, and PG diploma in multiple subjects. The university opens admission once a year. The admission has started at many levels from 15 September 2021, and the closing date of admission to various programmes is 15 December 2021. The students can confirm the admission on the basis of marks obtained in the previous class.
Osmania University Distance Education UG Admission
The details of the undergraduate courses or programs offered by the university are illuminated:
- BA: Students must have a 10+2 certificate or equivalent examination, in fields of Science, Arts, or commerce with a minimum of 50% marks for eligibility.
- BSc: For BSc admission intermediate level qualification is mandatory.
- B.com: The candidate must have 12 years of education. 10+2 or interlevel exam passed.
- B.B.A: Candidate must have a 10+2 certificate or intermediate level examination passed.
- L.L.B: Candidate having graduation degree with a minimum of 40% aggregate or the candidate having 40% in B.Ed. is eligible for application.
- B.Ed: A passed qualification degree like; B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/ having an aggregate of at least 45% marks is required.
- B.P.Ed.: The student with graduation in any subject will be eligible for the program.
- B.L.I.Sc.: Candidates who have passed any graduate degree program with at least 40% are eligible.
- B.H.M.C.T.: The student must have a 10+2 or any equivalent examination degree will be eligible.
Osmania University Distance Education PG Admission
The Postgraduate degree programs and courses that students can opt, as under the criteria that will make the candidate eligible.
- MBA: Candidates must have a passed bachelor’s degree program from a recognized university along with a minimum of 50%marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- MCA: Students should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of 3 years duration. He/she must have secured 50% in the qualifying exam too, with mathematics at graduation level or 10+2 level.
- MA English/Sanskrit/Hindi/Urdu/Telugu: Candidate must have passed U.G degree Examination and have studied the concerned subject.
- M.A Economics/History/Political Science.: Candidate must have passed U.G degree Examination and also at UG level he/she has studied the concerned subject.
- MA Public Personnel Management/M.A sociology/M.A philosophy: The candidate must have a minimum qualification of 3 years in the concerned UG program for that course.
- MA psychology: Candidate must keep a past 3 years of an undergraduate course having psychology as a major subject with Bachelors in social work/ mentally disturbed or retarded/B.A/ Diploma in Child Psychology.
- M.Com: A minimum qualification of 3 years B.com course degree.
- MSc Statistics: The candidate should have a passed B.sc/B.A degree or must have studied Statistics or Mathematics as one of the major subjects at the undergraduate level. Those candidates who are having a passed B.Tech/B.E are not considered eligible.
- MSc Mathematics: The applicant has a passed graduate degree and has also opted for math/statistics as the main subject at that level. Students with a passed undergraduate diploma in Mathematics will also be considered eligible for this course.
Osmania University DDE Engineering Admission
The college offers an engineering degree of four years courses and the students will be awarded a bachelor of engineering in Civil Engineering, Computer Science, biomedical engineering, and also in electrical and electronics engineering as well.
- They will also go for mechanical engineering and Communications engineering.
- The courses which will lead to Masters’s in the computer are also offered by the college. To secure their admission in the course of Engineering students just go to the online website to fill the online form present there. They must have to fill the form with the exact information that has been asked regarding them.
Osmania University Professional Courses Admission
- To be eligible for admission to that particular course, the candidate must possess a degree of 10+12 or equivalent.
- Many courses are being offered on a part-time basis spread over a particular duration of time.
Osmania University Distance Education Application Process
At initial, students can apply via online sources by visiting the official website. But one must have to ensure that either they are eligible for the course they are going to enroll in or not. After applying they are required to pay the registration fees by selecting the source they are easy with like credit cards, debit cards, or net banking too.
- By going through the official website the students will get the option to get registered and they will get registered by giving their very basic details along with paying registration fees as well.
- At the email ID or registered mobile, the student registration ID will be provided. To fill up the provided online application form they have to log in with that provided registration ID.
- The applicant then has to upload a photo that has been scanned and signature. In the end, students have to fulfill all the required details that have been asked and eventually submit that online application form.
A stepwise overview of the whole process has been described below.
- Step 1: At the very beginning, visit the official website of OU.
- Step 2: Click on the “apply now” button that is on the distance education website of Osmania University to apply.
- Step 3: Now you are required to fill in the information precisely and accurately and later click on the “Submit” button to apply.
- Step 4: With exact information, have your form filled.
- Step 5: Uploading of the necessary documents.
- Step:6: Pay the registration fees via net banking/debit card or credit card.
- Step:7: Before clicking on the “next” button must preview the application form.
- Step:8: Then save and let the application form be printed for future use.
The applicants must be required, to send a copy of their form of application along with the original documents for verification.
Following are the necessary documents required at the time of admission.
- Result Card (10+2/Graduation/PG).
- Original documents and xerox copies(two sets) as well.
- Original Certificated of the qualified exams.
- Mark sheet of Class 10.
- Mark sheet of class 12.
- Hall Ticket.
- Proof of non-local/local status of the candidate.
- Caste/community/income certificate (if available).
- Aadhaar Card.
- Category Certificate.
Osmania University Exams
Exam centers for 2021 have been assigned to each candidate and it is assigned by the respective authorities.
The concerned centers have been mentioned on the admit card, like main of them are:
- Osmania University main Campus.
- Post Graduated Centers and also the other colleges which are affiliated with Osmania University.
The exam according to the schedule will be taken all across 12 different cities. The candidate must have to be at the location that has been already mentioned on their admit card at the exact time.
How to Download Admit Card 2021?
The guidelines are as follow:
First of all, the students need to go for the direct link of Osmania University hall ticket 2021 and it will be provided on the official website.
- On the page, they have to click on their required course to download their admit card.
- Then the candidate has to enter the username and password.
- Now after entering the PIN, go for the downloading of it.
- The card will get downloaded.
Osmania University DDE Exam Pattern 2021
- The exam will be of 90 minutes with 100 objective-type questions that will be only multiple-choice questions for 100 marks.
- There will be 3 to 4 varieties of questions in objective-type items. But these must be in according to the syllabus that has been nominated for the exam.
Osmania University DDE Sample Paper 2021
From different websites across the internet, the student will come across past or sample papers. These papers can be viewed only with some clicks.
- Candidate must once have a practice of them. So, that they might have an idea and concept regarding the pattern of exam and scheme of the paper.
Osmania University Distance Education Courses
|BSc||10+2 or equivalent|
|BCom||10+2 or equivalent|
|BA||10+2 or equivalent|
|BBA||10+2 ir equivalent|
- Address: Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education
Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007
- Phone: 040-27091605, 040-27098350
- Website: http://oucde.net