Osmania University Distance Education Admission 2022: Osmania University is a private university founded in 1977. The campus is located in Telangana, Hyderabad. Along with the regular course, the varsity also provides the degree and diploma program in a distance mode. There are various courses offered at the UG and PG levels in the field of arts, commerce, and business administration.
The application process is generally conducted in an online mode. All the information related to the distance courses is communicated through the PGRRCDE official site.
- Students can apply for courses online, and then have them verified at the remote education center.
- To apply for MBA and MCA programs, you must have a valid score on either the TS ICET or the AP ICET. Additionally, the PGRRCDE offers entrance exams for MBAs and MCAs.
- Merit-based admissions are available for all UG and PG programs. Applicants’ qualifying degree grades determine their seating assignments.
- Students can fill out the course application online and then have it verified by the remote learning center.
- The TS ICET or the AP ICET are used for MBA and MCA admission. A separate entrance exam is administered by PGRRCDE for MBA and MCA programs.
- The rest of the UG and PG programs are merit-based. Seat allocation is determined by a candidate’s qualifying degree marks.
- This university admission cycle is held in January and June. The offered courses are BA, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, MBA, M.Sc, M.Com & PG Diploma. Osmania University offers a variety of distance education programs under the Prof. G. Ram Reddy Center (PGRRCDE).
The admission procedure for the UG is based on merit scores, whereas some technical UG courses require entrance test clearance. In some of the Pg programs like MBA and MCA students need to clear the entrance test conducted by the university. For Ph.D. programs also students’ entrance is required to be cleared. The application fee of this university is 500/- rupees for the general category, and for the reserved category, the fee is 375/- rupees.
(The fee can make a slight difference if the university has changed the amount due to fresh admissions intake.)
OUCDE Admission Latest Updates:
- UG (B.A/ B.Com/BBA) I/II/III year Examination Scheduled on 04-06-2022 Has Been Postponed. Click here
- M.A. Political Science I & II Year Weekend cum Contact Classes Click Here
- M.A. Philosophy I & II Year Weekend cum Contact Classes Click Here
- M.A. (Urdu) I & II Year Weekend cum Contact Classes Click Here
- UG / PG examination question paper pattern for the academic year 2021 – 2022. Click Here
- MSC Statistics I & II Year Week-End cum Contact Classes 2021-22. Click Here
Osmania University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Osmania University, Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre For Distance Education|
|Approved||NAAC, DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Accreditation||Re-accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
Latest Courses Distance Education 2022-23
Osmania University Distance Education Admission 2022
Osmania University distance education 2022 admission window will open in the first phase. The registration of Osmania University distance courses will run between July-August. Aspirants are required to reach out to the Osmania admission portal, and submit an application form with a fee of INR 300.
Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form of the Osmania ug, pg programs will further need to verify the documents and pay a fee to get admission to the desired program. Admission to the Osmania DDE programs is mainly given on qualifying merit. However, Aspirants will need to score enough marks in the MAT, CMAT, CAT, or XAT for the Osmania MBA admission. Osmania distance-oriented university opens the date for BBA, BCOM, MBA, MCA, PGDCA, and more.
Osmania University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
OUCDE UG admission 2022 for the first phase (July-August) is going to open from the fourth week of June. OUCDE UG registration will bring BA, BCOM General, BBA, etc., courses. Candidates shall apply to OUCDE ug courses by using offline/online mode. The BA complete is INR 12,000.
Students can deposit the UG degree program fees yearly/semester-wise. The minimum eligibility for the OUCDE ug degree program is three years. Candidates who have obtained admission can choose second languages like Telugu, Hindi, Arabic, Urdu, or Sanskrit for the OUCDE ug study materials. Admission to OUCDE UG will get confirmed after verification of original documents.
Osmania University Distance Education PG Diploma Admission
PG Diploma is a master-level course that can be done only after completing a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in India. The minimum duration to complete the PG diploma course is 1 year. The university offers PG diploma courses in 5 different specializations:
- PG Diploma in Computer Application
- PG Diploma in Business Management
- PG Diploma in the English Language
- PG Diploma in Maths
- PG Diploma in Bio-Informatics
Osmania University DDE Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Registration Deadline||Dec 15, 2022|
|Application form last date MBA & MCA Entrance Test||Nov 2, 2022 – Nov 27, 2022|
|MBA & MCA Entrance Test Date||Dec 10, 2022|
Osmania University Distance Education UG Courses Fees
|Program Name||Ist Year||IInd Year||IIIrd Year|
|BA||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 2,500/-||Rs. 2,500/‑|
|B.Com (General)||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 3,000/‑|
|BA (Languages)||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 2,500/-||Rs. 2,500/‑|
|BBA||Rs. 8000/-||Rs. 6,000/-||Rs. 6,000/-|
Osmania University Distance Education PG Courses Fees
|Program Name||Ist Year||IInd Year|
|M.Com||Rs. 6,500/-||Rs. 4,500/‑|
|M.Sc. (Maths)||Rs. 6,500/-||Rs. 4,500/‑|
|M.Sc (Stats)||Rs. 6,000/-||Rs. 4,000/‑|
|M.A. PPM||Rs. 6,000/-||Rs. 4,000/‑|
|M.A. Political Science||Rs. 6,000/-||Rs. 4,000/‑|
|M.A. Economics||Rs. 6,200/-||Rs. 4,000/‑|
|M.A History||Rs. 6,000/-||Rs. 4,000/‑|
|M.A. Sociology||Rs. 6,000/-||Rs. 4,000/‑|
|M.A. Psychology||Rs. 9000/-||Rs. 6,700/‑|
|M.A. Public Adm||Rs. 6,000/-||Rs. 4,000/‑|
|M.A. English||Rs. 6,500/-||Rs. 4,500/‑|
|M.A. Telugu||Rs. 6,000/-||Rs. 4,000/‑|
|M.A. Hindi||Rs. 6,000/-||Rs. 4,000/‑|
|M.A. Sanskrit||Rs. 6,000/-||Rs. 4,000/‑|
|M.A. Urdu||Rs. 6,000/-||Rs. 4,000/‑|
|M.A. Philosophy||Rs. 6,000/-||Rs. 4,000/‑|
Osmania University Distance Education PG Diploma Fees
|Program Name||Total Fees|
|PG Diploma in Computer Applications||Rs. 16,000/‑|
|PG Diploma in English Language & Teaching||Rs. 6,000/‑|
|PG Diploma in Business Management||Rs. 6,000/‑|
|PG Diploma in Mathematics||Rs. 6,000/‑|
|PG Diploma in Bioinformatics||Rs. 30,000/‑|
All the fees mentioned above have been taken from university official website. In case, students want to verify go through the link- http://www.oucde.net/courses-offered.php
Osmania University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Students for the programs need to complete the form registration process, and the applications are available in offline and online mode. Students for the admissions need to pay the registration fees of 500/- rupees for the general category students, and for the reserved category, students need to pay 375/- rupees.
Osmania University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
Aspirants who wish to take admission in the OUCDE for the session 2022-23 can follow the instructions below:
- Students need to visit the official admission website – https://oupgrrcde.com/Registration/Student/Registration?ProgramID=MQ==
- All the details are required to mention for the admission process.
- There are some mandatory sections like full name, contact number email id and educational details which are necessary to fill.
- A payment step is required to make and also the payment mode is convenient like UPI/BankTransfer/Debit payment.
- All the details are mandatory for the students to check and fill out because wrong credentials can disapprove the application form.
- Documents that are submitted should be scanned and uploaded and the pictures should be visible.
Registration Fee:- The registration fee for all courses UG, PG, M.Phil, and Ph.D. programs for the general category is 500/- rupees, and for the reserved category, students need to pay 375/-.
Following are the necessary documents required at the time of admission.
- Original documents and xerox copies as well.
- Original Certificated of the qualified exams.
- Mark sheet of Class 10.
- Mark sheet of class 12.
- Hall Ticket.
- Proof of non-local/local status of the candidate.
- Caste/community/income certificate (if available).
- Aadhaar Card.
- Category Certificate.
How to Download Admit Card?
First of all, the students need to go for the direct link of Osmania University hall ticket 2022 and it will be provided on the official website.
- On the page, they have to click on their required course to download their admit card.
- Then the candidate needs to enter the username and password.
- Now after entering the PIN, go for the download.
- Students will get their admit cards downloaded.
Osmania University Distance Education Exams
Exam centers for 2022 have been assigned to each candidate and it is assigned by the respective authorities. The concerned center’s details will be mentioned on the admit card. The exam according to the schedule will be taken all across 12 different cities. The candidate must have to be at the location that has been already mentioned on their admit card at the exact time.
Osmania University Distance Education Exam Pattern
- The exam will be of 90 minutes with 100 objective-type questions that will be only multiple-choice questions for 100 marks.
- There will be 3 to 4 varieties of questions in objective-type, which will be according to the syllabus that has been nominated for the exam.
Osmania University Distance Education Courses
|BSc||10+2 or equivalent|
|MA||Bachelor’s Degree from well recognized University|
- Address: Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education
Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007
- Phone: 040-27091605, 040-27098350
- Website: http://oucde.net
Be the first to leave a review.