Panjab University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Punjab University school of open learning was established in 1971. It began to expand university-based education beyond the four wall limits. The University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and professional programs at distance levels to the students.
The University offers computer applications, disaster management, educational management, guidance, health, family welfare, human rights, library automation, mass communication, photography, social work, statistics, arts, commerce, women studies, and business administration courses. The University has gained approval from authorities such as DEB, NAAC, UGC, etc.
Panjab University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Panjab University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Panjab University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
The university open admission every year in August that lasts for a month.
Panjab University Distance Education UG Admission
- Inter clearance with by the least 60% scores attained from a recognized University.
- Merit-based entries for foreign and national Candidates.
- Inter must have been passed through the medical stream with 60% scores attained.
- NEET exam clearance and required scores attained.
Bachelor in Engineering
- Aspirants are to have a backdrop of PCM subjects with good scores in all.
- Inter from a recognized University with 55% scores attained
- Cleared JEE MAIN Entry exam with sufficient scores.
Panjab University Distance Education PG Diploma Admission
- PG Diploma In Computer Applications
- PG Diploma In Mass Communication
- PG Diploma In Statistics
- PG Diploma In Human Rights and Duties
- PG Diploma In Disaster Management And Corporate Security
- PG Diploma In Health, Family Welfare And Population Education
- PG Diploma In Library Automation And Networking
- PG Diploma In Guidance And Counselling
PG Diploma in Disaster Management
- Candidates are having a certificate of passing bachelors a must for entry.
- Aspirants having 55% scores can easily apply in the course.
- Entry only on a merit basis.
PU Distance Education Eligibility
|BA||10+2 or Equal|
|BCom||10+2 or Equal (With Specfic subjects)|
|CCVS||10+2 or Equal|
|MBA||Bachelor Degree with 50% marks|
|BLIS||Bachelor Degree with 50% marks|
|BED||Bachelor Degree with 50% marks|
Panjab University Distance Education Admission 2021: How To Apply?
The Panjab University DDE MEET 2021 answer key was put up on the official site for entries on 4th Aug 2021. The aspirants have notified about the PU LEET 2021 results on Aug 10, 2021. Candidates waiting for PU CET 2021 must check up on-site as the registration deadline has been put up on-site as 12th Aug 2021.
- There is no need to give any exam for Distance education , students can apply by visit university website Click
PU DDE Admit Card
Panjab University Distance Education release of the PU CET PG admits card is on the official page of PU USOL on 23rd Jul 2021. Aspirants taking up the courses will need to clear entry exams such as JEE Main, PUTHAT, CAT, PU CET (UG and PG), PU LLB, PUMEET, NEET, MBAUSOL, and MET.
They will need to present the admit card to appear for the entrance exam that they have chosen. Aspirants might need the admit card for other formal uses by the University as well. The admit card will have the candidates info that they need to show to sit in the exam hall of the entrance exam.
How To Use The Login Portal Panjab University Distance Education?
Panjab University Distance Education Aspirants are to work on the login portal through the official page. They can check their admission status, entry form, process, etc., from the login portal.
- Aspirants are to follow up on the official site of the page.
- They are to choose the login portal to open up.
- They must fulfill the requirement of the username and password.
- Candidates who are sure of their login info can then click ‘Login’ to proceed on the site.
PU Distance Education Application Fees
The entry form fee is set for the courses of UG and PG, Research, Diploma, and PG Diploma in Panjab University DDE admissions 2021. The aspirants can take up the courses if they pay the entry form fee while submitting it to the University.
The general aspirants must clear off entry form charges of INR 2175; if they pursue an extra subject, they must pay INR 500 for that extra subject. For the SC, PWD, BC, and ST courses, aspirants must pay INR 1088 as entry form fee charges and INR 500 charges per extra subject.
Why Panjab University Distance Education?
There are many reasons which may attract candidates to join the University at the earliest. Some of them are:
- Availability of printed study materials in self-learning mode
- Audio and video cassettes on selected topics
- Counselling of students
- Regional and national seminars and special lectures
- Study materials available in English, Hindi and Punjabi Language
- Educational media centres
- Computer lab
- Address: Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
- Phone: 0172 253 4867