Patna University Distance Education Admission?: The DDE PU, Bihar was established in 1974 to offer higher education courses such as BSc, BLIS, PGDFM, PGD, etc to the candidates. At Present, Patna University does not offer fresh admission to any courses in Distance Mode as per UGC guidelines. Students can apply for admission in the Regular Mode. However, Services are running smoothly in DDE Patna University for the students who took admitted till January 2021.
- The last date to apply for DDE Patna University admission for BA Hons and BCom Hons programme 3rd year is 31 March 2023. Click Here
- DDEPU conducts BA Geography Hons & Subsidiary Part-I practical examinations on 20 & 24 March 2023. Click Here
- PUDDE BA/BCom part-II examination 2023 will be started on 21 March 2023. Click Here
Patna University offers BA, BSc, BLIS, PGDFM, PGDJ & Vocational Courses. The University of Patna is popular in the state of Bihar, and it was established in 1917. The university has operated successfully for the last 104 years. The university started a department called DDE PU in 1974, which offers distance learning courses. This department has many open-learning courses at the UG, PG, and MPhil levels.
- Patna University established the Directorate of Distance Education in 1974 to make education accessible to those who qualify but cannot attend.
- An inclusive atmosphere and high-quality education are two things this university is known for. Additionally, it promotes integrity and ethics through participatory government.
- Aside from PGDMs in Finance, Marketing, Operations, and Journalism, the school offers a master’s in Journalism as well. There are also BA, B.Com, and BCA degrees offered.
- Among the ten colleges at the university, there are 42 departments or educational centres.
- Online and in-person students have the same educational opportunities.
- Patna university DDE provides courses such as BA, B.com (Hons.), BCA, B.LIS, PG Diploma in Journalism, PG Diploma in Financial Management, PG Diploma in Marketing Management, and PG Diploma in Operations Management.
- Students need to fill out the application form for admission and pay the application fee in favour of the university.
Note: At Present, the University does not offer any courses in Distance Mode. This article is only intended to clarify students’ queries. Students can apply for admission in the Regular Mode. According to UGC-DEB guideline the last recognition period of Patna University distance education was July 2020-January 2021.
Patna University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Patna University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Patna University Distance Education Admission?
The deadline to apply for Patna University distance education online admission for BA Hons and BCom Hons Part III for the students of session 2020-23 is 31 January 2023. Students need to visit the official website @www.ddepu.org.in to fill out the admission form.
The students who are aspiring to get admission to the courses offered by the university should fill out the application form before the last date. Patna online registration can be made with basic personal and educational details.
Candidates who have successfully completed the Patna application form and attained a print copy of the receipt will need to submit a hard copy to the authorities. Patna admission is given to candidates who have deposited fees for the concerned program. Other degree admissions shall be followed for BSC, BLIS, PGDFM, PGDJ, and Vocational Courses.
At Present, Patna University does not offer any courses in Distance Mode as per UGC guidelines. Students can apply for admission in the Regular Mode.
Patna University Distance Education UG Admission
Registration for regular courses will open for individuals who are eligible and interested to apply. Candidates interested in getting admission need to fill out the registration form. Admission to Patna University UG course is organized on qualifying exam merit. Hence, applicants can avoid entrance exams of govt authorities to get the Patna University UG admission. The minimum qualification required for entry is 12th or equivalent.
- BCA: Aspirants that have cleared +2 can apply easily. All will be selected only on a merit basis. Fee dues for the whole course are INR 31,500.
- BCom(Hons): Candidates applying for the course must have an inter-clearance. Only merit selection. 3 years of course for INR 31,500.
- B.Lib.Sc: Candidates with 12th-grade clearance with good scores are considered eligible. Aspirants will be judged based on their 12th marks. INR 6000 will be charged for the three-year course.
Patna University Distance Education PG Diploma
- A Bachelors’s degree clearance is a must.
- Marks in the UG degree will be the base of the entry.
- Specializations include Journalism, financial management, marketing management, And operations management.
- Degree full charges are only INR 9000.
Patna University Distance Education: PG Diploma in Financial Management
- The PG Diploma in Financial Management is an advanced-level program offered for a duration of one year. The School of Management Studies of Patna University Distance Education offers this course for a fee of INR 9,500.
- The complete fee will be needed pay at the time of admission. A PG Diploma in FM teaches subjects like Accounting systems, Cost & Management Accounting, Taxation, International Finance, Investment Management, and more. Applicants are eligible for admission if they have passed a diploma in financial management from a recognized institute or board of India.
Patna University Distance Education: PG Diploma in Journalism
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism commonly referred to as PGD in Journalism is a one-year program. The program is offered by the School of Journalism, and New Media Studies in the English language. PG Diploma in Journalism comprises various subjects in the form of journalism history, contemporary issues, communication, concepts, practice, theory, electronic media, and more. The course fee of DDE PU is INR 6,500.
- Applicants must deposit the course fee in one go. Admission to the PG Diploma program in Journalism will require minimum eligibility for a bachelor’s diploma in Journalism.
Patna University Distance Education Application Form
Patna University is not approved by UGC to offer fresh admission (1st year) to any course under open and distance learning mode. But the application portal of this university is now open for BA, BCom part III admission, and it will remain open until 31 March 2023.
There is only an entry fee of INR 670 for undergraduate and graduate courses at Patna university. The charges can be paid via UPL wallet, debit card, net banking, or credit card. Students must visit PU DDE’s official site and check all the details. This University is not offering distance courses for the academic session 2023.
Patna University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
There are only a few courses that the university offers at the UG and PG levels, with a wide range of admission requirements for each level. The following criteria must be met before a candidate can apply in this University:
- Candidates applying to the UG courses must have cleared 12th with merit scores to gain entry into courses.
- Aspirants applying in the PG or PG Diploma courses are to have cleared their UG Course with good marks to gain entry on merit.
- Patna university courses do not require clearance of any entrance exam for admission.
Patna University Distance Education Admission Process
- Aspirants are to visit PU Site; click here to visit the official page.
- Candidates that have met the eligibility can then apply by gaining the entry form.
- One must fill it out accurately and before the deadline for entry form submission.
- After filling, it is important to attach the docs that are required for the course.
- Those who are paying the entry form fee must check the fee-paying mode from the site.
- Aspirants paying offline can pay via challan form in the bank.
- The submission has to be made either online or offline through post or in person.
Patna University Distance Education FAQs?
Ques 1: Is Patna University Distance Education taking entrance for PG Diploma courses?
Ans: No, there is no entrance for the PG Diploma course, and most best PG Diploma in Financial Management and PG Diploma in Journalism courses are available for all eligible students without any entrance.
Ques 2: Can we submit the Patna University application form Online through any website or portal?
Ans: Yes, Students can submit their application form with a registration fee at @www.ddepu.org.in.
Patna University Contact Details:
- Address: Patna University, Ashok Raj Path, Patna (Bihar), PIN – 800005
- E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web URL: http://www.ddepu.org.in
Note: At Present, the University does not offer any courses in Distance Mode. This article is only intended to clarify students’ queries. Students can apply for admission in the Regular Mode.
Be the first to leave a review.