Patna University Distance Education Admission 2023: Patna University is not offering any courses in distance learning mode. Patna University distance education admission 2023 registration will shortly begin for regular programs at UG and PG Diploma levels for the sessions 2023-24. Students who are desirous or want to know more about it can check out this article. The DDE PU, Bihar was established in 1974 to offer higher education courses such as BA, BCom, BCA, BLIS, PGDFM, PGDJ, etc. to the candidates. However, Services are running smoothly in DDE Patna University for the students who were admitted till January 2021.
- The online examination application form is now available at www.pup.ac.in for all self-financing UG courses parts I & II, and the last date to submit an online examination form is 23 April 2023 without a late fee, and a late fee Candidates can apply until 26 April 2023. Click Here
- DDE PU will conduct practical examinations for BA Geography part II on 08 and 09 May 2023. Click Here
Patna University offers BA, BSc, BLIS, PGDFM, PGDJ, and vocational Courses. The University of Patna is popular in the state of Bihar, and it was established in 1917. The university has operated successfully for the last 104 years. The university started a department called DDE PU in 1974, which offers distance learning courses. This department has many open-learning courses at the UG, PG, and MPhil levels.
- Patna University established the Directorate of Distance Education in 1974 to make education accessible to those who qualify but cannot attend.
- An inclusive atmosphere and high-quality education are two things this university is known for. Additionally, it promotes integrity and ethics through participatory government.
- Aside from PGDMs in Finance, Marketing, Operations, and Journalism, the school offers a master’s in Journalism as well. There are also BA, B.Com, and BCA degrees offered.
- Among the ten colleges at the university, there are 42 departments or educational centres.
- Online and in-person students have the same educational opportunities.
- Patna University DDE provides courses such as BA, B.com (Hons.), BCA, B.LIS, PG Diploma in Journalism, PG Diploma in Financial Management, PG Diploma in Marketing Management, and PG Diploma in Operations Management.
- Students need to fill out the application form for admission and pay the application fee in favor of the university.
Patna University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Patna University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Patna University Distance Education Admission?
As per UGC DEB guidelines, Patna University doesn’t provide any distance learning programs for the session but it will soon release the application form for regular courses admission for the session 2023-24. Application forms should be filled out by students who wish to get admission to the university’s courses before the deadline. Basic personal and educational details are required for Patna online registration. Candidates who have completed the Patna application form and attained a print copy of the receipt will need to submit a hard copy to the authorities. Patna admission is given to candidates who have deposited fees for the concerned program. Other degree admissions shall be followed for BSC, BLIS, PGDFM, PGDJ, and Vocational Courses.
Patna University Distance Education UG Admission
Registration for regular courses will open for individuals who are eligible and interested in applying. Candidates interested in getting admission need to fill out the registration form. Admission to Patna University UG course is organized on qualifying exam merit. Hence, applicants can avoid entrance exams of govt authorities to get the Patna University UG admission. The minimum qualification required for entry is 12th or equivalent.
- BCA: Aspirants that have cleared +2 can apply easily. All will be selected only on a merit basis. Fee dues for the whole course are INR 31,500.
- BCom(Hons): Candidates applying for the course must have an inter-clearance. Only merit selection. 3 years of course for INR 31,500.
- Eligibility: The basic qualification required for BLISc admission at Patna University under ODL mode is an undergraduate degree in arts, commerce, science, medicine, engineering, agriculture, technology, or equivalent.
- Application Fee: The application fee charged by DDEPU for the BLIS course is Rs 500/- which can be payable through DD, net banking, and postal order.
- Fee: The total fee charged by the university for the BLIS course is Rs 6000, which can be payable in installments of Rs. 3000 at the time of admission and the remaining Rs 3000 at the examination form filling.
Patna University Distance Education BA Admission
PUDDE has offered a BA distance education course in computer application.
- Duration: Bachelor of Arts courses are spread over three academic years.
- Eligibility: For admission to the BA Hons Computer Application course, a candidate must have passed +2 examinations with Mathematics from any recognized board.
- Fee: The total annual fee charged for the program including admission, tuition, and examination fee is Rs 10,500/-
Patna University Distance Education PG Diploma
- A bachelor’s degree clearance is a must.
- Marks in the UG degree will be the base of the entry.
- Specializations include Journalism, financial management, marketing management, And operations management.
- Degree full charges are only INR 9000.
Patna University Distance Education: PG Diploma in Financial Management
- The PG Diploma in Financial Management is an advanced-level program offered for a duration of one year. The School of Management Studies of Patna University Distance Education offers this course for a fee of INR 9,500.
- The complete fee will be paid at the time of admission. A PG Diploma in FM teaches subjects like Accounting systems, Cost and Management Accounting, Taxation, International Finance, Investment Management, and more. Applicants are eligible for admission if they have passed a diploma in financial management from a recognized institute or board of India.
Patna University Distance Education: PG Diploma in Journalism
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism commonly referred to as PGD in Journalism is a one-year program. The program is offered by the School of Journalism, and New Media Studies in the English language. PG Diploma in Journalism comprises various subjects in the form of journalism history, contemporary issues, communication, concepts, practice, theory, electronic media, and more. The course fee of DDE PU is INR 6,500.
- Applicants must deposit the course fee in one go. Admission to the PG Diploma program in Journalism will require minimum eligibility for a bachelor’s diploma in Journalism.
Patna University Distance Education Application Form
There is only an entry fee of INR 670 for undergraduate and graduate courses at Patna University. The charges can be paid via UPL wallet, debit card, net banking, or credit card. Students must visit PU DDE’s official site and check all the details. This University is not offering distance courses for the academic session 2023.
Patna University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
There are only a few courses that the university offers at the UG and PG levels, with a wide range of admission requirements for each level. The following criteria must be met before a candidate can apply in this University:
- Candidates applying to the UG courses must have cleared 12th with merit scores to gain entry into courses.
- Aspirants applying in the PG or PG Diploma courses are to have cleared their UG Course with good marks to gain entry on merit.
- Patna University courses do not require clearance of any entrance exam for admission.
- BA Eligibility Criteria: For admission to BA Hons Computer application programme at Patna University Diractorate of Distance Education candidates should have passed a 12th board examination with mathematics from any recognized board.
- BSc Eligibility Criteria: For admission to BSc Computer Application programme at Patna University via open and distance learning mode candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematic.
Patna University Distance Courses List
- B.A (Bachelor of Arts)
- B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) Hons.
- B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- B.L.I.Sc. (Bachelor of Library & Information Science)
- PGDJ (Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism)
- PGDFM (Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management)
- PGDMM (Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management)
- PGDOM (Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management)
Patna University Distance Education Courses Fee Structure
The Directorate of Distance Education at Patna University offers courses and the Fee structure is mentioned below in the table:
|BA Compter Application||INR 10,500 per year|
|BSc Computer Application||INR 10,500 per year|
|BSc Mathematics||INR 10,500 per year|
|BSc Statistics||INR 10,500 per year|
|BA Economics||INR 10,500 per year|
|BA Statistics||INR 10,500 per year|
|BA English||INR 10,500 per year|
|PG Diploma in Finacial Managment||INR 9,000|
|PG Diploma in Marketing Management||INR 9,000|
|PG Diploma in Operation Management||INR 9,000|
|PG Diploma in Journalism||INR 6,000|
Patna University Distance Education Admission Process
- Aspirants are to visit the PU Site; click here to visit the official page.
- Candidates who have met the eligibility can then apply by gaining the entry form.
- One must fill it out accurately and before the deadline for entry form submission.
- After filling, it is important to attach the docs that are required for the course.
- Those who are paying the entry form fee must check the fee-paying mode from the site.
- Aspirants paying offline can pay via challan form in the bank.
- The submission has to be made either online or offline through post or in person.
Patna University Distance Education FAQs?
Ques 1: Is Patna University Distance Education taking entrance for PG Diploma courses?
Ans: No, there is no entrance for the PG Diploma course, and most best PG Diploma in Financial Management and PG Diploma in Journalism courses are available for all eligible students without any entrance.
Ques 2: Can we submit the Patna University application form Online through any website or portal?
Ans: Yes, Students can submit their application form with a registration fee at @www.ddepu.org.in.
Ques 3: DDE Patna University offers what courses?
Ans: Patna University distance education offers courses such as BSc, BLIS, PGDFM, PGD, etc.
Patna University Contact Details:
- Address: Patna University, Ashok Raj Path, Patna (Bihar), PIN – 800005
- E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web URL: http://www.ddepu.org.in
Note: At Present, Patna University does not offer any courses in Distance Mode. This article is only intended to clarify students’ queries. For more information students can visit the Patna University official website www.ddepu.org.in.
Be the first to leave a review.