Patna University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Patna University Distance Education admission is live on the official portal. The last date for Patna University admissions is 30 November 2022. Students can apply online, and offline. The application form is also available at @www.ddepu.org.in. Patna University Distance Education offers BA, BSc, BLIS, PGDFM, PGDJ & Vocational Courses. Those students who wish to apply for admission offline can visit the nearest regional centre of the University.
Patna University Latest Updates
- Patna University Admission 2022-23 is live for all courses. (Source)
- Students also can check all details at Patna University. (Source)
The University of Patna is popular in the state of Bihar, and it was set up in 1917. People who want to take distance learning courses can apply online by submitting documents along with the application form.
The university has been operating successfully for the last 104 years. The university started a department called DDE PU in 1974, which gives distance learning courses. This department has many open-learning courses at the UG, PG, and MPhil levels.
- Patna University established the Directorate of Distance Education in 1974 to make education accessible to those who qualify but cannot attend.
- An inclusive atmosphere and high-quality education are two things this university is known for. Additionally, it promotes integrity and ethics through participatory government.
- Aside from PGDMs in Finance, Marketing, Operations, and Journalism, the school offers a master in Journalism as well. There are also BA, B.Com, and BCA degrees offered.
- Among the ten colleges at the university, there are 42 departments or educational centers.
- Online and in-person students have the same educational opportunities.
- Patna university DDE provides courses such as BA, B.com (Hons.), BCA, B.LIS, PG Diploma in Journalism, PG Diploma in Financial Management, PG Diploma in Marketing Management, and PG Diploma in Operations Management.
- Students need to fill out the application form for admission and pay the application fee in favor of the university.
Patna University Distance Education DDE Highlights
|University Name||Patna University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Patna University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Patna University Distance Education Admission will start soon for the academic session 2023. The students who are aspiring to get admission in the courses offered by the university via distance mode should fill out the application form before the last date.
Patna DDE online registration can be made with basic personal and educational details. Individuals who have successfully completed the Patna DDE application form and attained a print copy of the receipt will need to submit a hard copy to the authorities. Patna DDE admission is given to candidates who have deposited fees for the concerned program. Other degree admissions shall be followed for BSC, BLIS, PGDFM, PGDJ, and Vocational Courses.
Patna University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
PU DDE UG Admission for the BA, BCOM, and BCA courses is open. Registration is open for individuals who are needed to make online payments to continue their studies. The July admission cycle is open for intra-state, and other state candidates.
Candidates interested in getting admission need to fill out the registration form. Admission to PU DDE UG is organized on qualifying exam merit. Hence, applicants can avoid entrance exams of govt authorities to get the PU DDE UG admission. A minimum qualification required for the entry of PU DDE UG is 12th or equivalent.
BCA: Aspirants that have cleared +2 can apply easily. All will be selected only on a merit basis. Fee dues for the whole course are INR 31,500.
B.Com (Hons): Candidates applying for the course must have inter clearance. Only merit selection. 3 years of course for INR 31,500.
B.Lib.Sc: Candidates with 12th-grade clearance with good scores are considered eligible. Aspirants will be judged based on their 12th marks. INR 6000 will be charged for the three-year course.
Patna University Distance Education PG Diploma
- A Bachelors’s degree clearance is a must.
- Marks in the UG degree will be the base of the entry.
- Specializations include Journalism, financial management, marketing management, And operations management.
- Degree full charges are only INR 9000.
PG Diploma in Financial Management
The PG Diploma in Financial Management is an advanced level program offered for a duration of one year. The School of Management Studies of Patna University Distance Education offers this course for a fee of INR 9,500.
The complete fee will be needed to paid at the time of admission. A PG Diploma in FM teaches subjects like Accounting systems, Cost & Management Accounting, Taxation, International Finance, Investment Management, and more. Applicants are eligible for admission if they have passed a diploma in financial management from a recognized institute or board of India.
PG Diploma in Journalism
Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism commonly referred to as PGD in Journalism is a one-year program. The program is offered by the School of Journalism, and New Media Studies in the English language. PG Diploma in Journalism comprises various subjects in the form of journalism history, contemporary issues, communication, concepts, practice, theory, electronic media, and more. The course fee of DDE PU is INR 6,500.
Applicants must deposit the course fee in one go. Admission to the PG Diploma program in Journalism will require minimum eligibility for a bachelor’s diploma in Journalism.
Patna University Distance Education Application Form 2022
The entry form fee for Patna university DDE courses in the UG and PG levels is only INR 670, including the entry form. Aspirants can pay the charges via UPL wallet, debit card, net banking, or credit card.
To pay the form fee, one must visit PU DDE’s official site and click on the ‘Apply online button.’ Next, they must choose the option of ‘new user’ or ‘register here’ to come to a page demanding the fee.
Students can fill the online application form till the 30 October 2022. After the last date, the university will not accept any application form. Students who have filled all the details asked in the form but did not paid the application form. In such case the application form will be rejected.
Patna University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The university gives out only several courses at the UG and PG level, with different admission criteria for entry. Aspirants must check and meet the criteria before applying:
- Candidates applying to the UG courses must have cleared 12th with merit scores to gain entry into courses.
- Aspirants applying in the PG or PG Diploma courses are to have cleared their UG Course with good marks to gain entry on merit.
- Patna university courses do not require clearance of any entrance exam for admission.
Patna University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
The self-deemed university is open for applications for the PG Courses of distance level in July 2022. The university gives out courses on PG Diploma, PG, and UG levels, those who want to apply can follow this pattern:
- Aspirants are to visit PU Site; click here to visit the official page.
- Candidates that have met the eligibility can then apply by gaining the entry form.
- One must fill it out accurately and before the deadline for entry form submission.
- After filling, it is important to attach the docs that are required for the course.
- Those who are paying the entry form fee must check up the fee-paying mode from the site.
- Aspirants paying offline can pay via challan form in the bank.
- The submission has to be made either online or offline through post or in person.
Patna University Contact Details
Patna University, Ashok Raj Path, Patna (Bihar), PIN – 800005
Be the first to leave a review.