Periyar Maniammai University Distance Education Admission 2022: Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology was established in 1998. It is located in Periyar Nagar, Vallam, Tamil Nadu. It is not a govt type of university and wasn’t set up by the govt of India. It is a type of deemed university.
Admissions to the Periyar Maniammai University are now open. Earlier, this university was called Periyar Maniammai College of Technology for Women. The university provides degree programs at various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels.
All the programs are available in engineering, technology, and architecture. Additionally, the institute offers degree programs in computer-related studies, humanities sciences, and business and management studies.
Periyar Maniammai University Distance Education (PMIST DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Periyar Maniammai University|
|Location||Periyar Nagar, Vallam, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
PMIST Distance Education Admission 2022: How To Apply?
This step consists of the following steps given below:
- Go to the leading portal of the university and download the form of application from there.
- Read this application form carefully to avoid mistakes in it.
- Fill this application form by providing suitable answers to the questions that are given in the application form.
- Answers to questions must be written in the spaces that are allocated for them.
- Now pay the fee through any source of E-banking, i.e., Paytm and PayPal.
- After all these steps, submit this stuff to the leading portal of the university.
Periyar Maniammai University Distance Education PG Admission
A wide variety of courses is offered to the candidates by the university at different levels of learning. Few programs that are highly opted for by the candidates are accounted below here:
- After completing the final exams of a B.com exam from any recognized university with 50% marks, students can apply for admission to this course.
- Students who have a graduation degree (BBA) with a minimum of 50% marks in annual exams can apply.
Eligibility Criteria for all Courses
- The eligibility requirements for admission to the undergraduate courses offered by PMU stipulate that applicants must score a minimum of 50% marks on the 10+2 exams from a recognized state board.
- For postgraduate programs, applicants must finish their +2 and then graduate from an approved university or board, with at least 50% to 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Furthermore, it is required that students study mathematics, chemistry, and physics as compulsory subjects to pursue engineering and technology, architecture, and science-related courses.
Note: It is highly recommended that applicants check all the essential guidelines and the eligibility requirements for each course before applying for admission.
PMIST DDE Admit Card
Candidates are granted their admit card by the university before the exams start, and we can get our admit card by the following method:
- Go to the exam portal of the university and click on admit card.
- Now provide info in the dialogue box and search.
PMIST DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can yield many advantages from the web of the university, and they can register to it by the following method:
- Go to the official web of the university and click on register here.
- Now create a new ID on the forum and set a password on it.
PMIST DDE Application Fees
The application fee that has to be paid by the local candidates of India is 378 INR, but for foreign candidates, this fee is nearly 454 to 606 USD. Candidates must pay this fee at the time of application.