PGDCA Distance Education Admission 2023: A Post-graduate diploma in computer application commonly known as the PGDCA is a specialized course that aims at providing students with knowledge related to computer applications. Applicants are offered the opportunity to get admission in this course based on their scores in the previous qualifying exam scores.
- IGNOU application form is released for the PGDCA Distance Education program for the July session for students. The extended last date to register was 20 October 2023. Click Here
- Pondicherry University DDE extended the deadline for the PGDCA admission program for the academic session 2023-24 was 20 October 2023. Click Here
- Full-Form: Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Applications
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with at least 45-50% marks from a recognized university.
- Duration: 1-year program divided into 2 semesters
- Fee: Approx fee ranges from INR 6,000 to INR 21,000 per year
- Top University: IGNOU, Amity School of Distance Learning, University of Delhi, and Sambal University.
- Career Option: Work as a Senior Analyst, IT Manager, Business Development Manager and more.
PGDCA Distance Education course aims to teach students both practical and theoretical skills in computer applications. This program covers computer programming, Tally ERP, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and more.
PGDCA Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx.||INR 6000 to INR 21000|
|Average Salary||INR 2 LPA to 5 LPA|
Is Distance PGDCA worth it?
Yes, Distance PGDCA (Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Applications) is a worthwhile study program to learn about advanced applications of computers and to acquire good career opportunities.
- Skills: By learning in this distance PGDCA course, students will acquire computer literacy skills, digital media skills, presentation skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, effective communication, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
- Time Flexibility: Students are happier when they complete control over their study hours; thus, these flexible study hours will create a learning-enabled environment where candidates can happily study and learn new things.
- Fee and Cost: The fee for such distance PGDCA courses is in the affordable range, which is about INR 6,000 to INR 21,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: A flexible study arrangement makes it easier for professionals to clearly focus on their jobs and with this completing a PGDCA via distance mode is possible, and students can provide equal focus on both.
The course is at the Diploma level in Computer Science. There is no standard duration for the diploma in Computer Application at all institutions. Each specialization requires a different amount of time to complete. In some places, it lasts for two years, and in others, it lasts for one year.
It depends on the institute where you are going to do your diploma course, so there will be a different duration for you. The syllabus for the course is divided into two semesters. There are a variety of distance learning courses available, such as PGDCA and PG diploma courses.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
PGDCA Distance Education Admission 2023
The admission to the PGDCA one-year distance learning course has begun in several universities for the July 2023 session, And PGDCA distance education admission 2023 last date to apply for IGNOU was 20 October 2023. Admission to the PG Diploma in a computer application program is open in various institutions such as Suresh Gyan Vihar University, LPU, Osmania University, IGNOU, Bharathidasan University, etc.
The PGDCA program consists of two semesters of study in system analysis, computer fundamentals, visual basics, Java, programming, software packages, internet technologies, and more.
PGDCA distance education admission is open to applicants with a three-year UG degree and math in 12th grade. IGNOU’s PGDCA program has an average fee of INR 21,500-26,200. PGDCA course Admission is entirely based on academic merit.
Candidates who wish to elevate their academic profile with a PGDCA program can choose the distance degree course as a perfect option. Students can study the program alongside the continuation of their previous routine. Learners will be supported with E-study materials which means they can download the same from anywhere, and study in a comfortable environment.
A PG Diploma in Computer Application can offer brilliant academic, and professional career opportunities. We shall learn about the scope of PGDCA in the established sections of the article.
IGNOU PGDCA Admission
- Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the application form for the July 2023 session, interested students can apply for PGDCA correspondence course admission before the last date of 20 October 2023.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) program is to prepare graduate students for productive careers in the software industry. The program‘s aim is to give the students a thorough and sound background in theoretical and application-oriented courses relevant to the latest computer software development.
PGDCA Distance Education IGNOU Eligibility
- Any Bachelor’s degree of a minimum of 3 (three) years duration from a recognized university and Mathematics as one of the subjects at the 10+2 level or Graduation level.
The fee for the PGDCA course is Rs. 10,800/- per semester. For non-math students, an additional fee of Rs. 1,400/- has to be paid for the BCS-012 course. Students also have to pay exam fees for the examinations.
PGDCA Distance Education LPU
Lovely Professional University provides post-graduation diplomas in computer application in distance learning mode to candidates who have a bachelor’s level degree or equivalent. The duration of this at LPU is 1 year.
PGDCA Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The PG Diploma in Computer Application admission process has been structured in an online/offline mode in several UGC-approved distance universities, colleges, and institutions. The following sections will help candidates guide themselves easily for registration and admission confirmation.
PGDCA Distance Education Admission Process Online
- Visit the university or college website that has been approved by the UGC.
- You will need to find an admission or apply now button, and then you will need to register
- Enter your email address, mobile number, and other basic information.
- Please take a look at the application form page again
- To log in to your account, please enter the following credentials: Username and Password
- The dashboard shows incomplete sections that need to be completed
- Please upload all necessary academic/personal documents (PDF, JPEG, or JPG) to your account
- Before making a deposit, make sure that the form has been filled out correctly
- Continue to the payment gateway and save your changes. The deposit fee can be paid through net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- A receipt is an assurance that the form has been deposited.
PGDCA Distance Education Admission Process Offline
- Registration or Application forms can be collected from the university
- The blank application form for the PGDCA DDE course must be filled out accurately
- Mandatory sections include Personal, Academic/Educational, Communicational, etc.
- Photo and other documents have to be attached with a filled application form
- Applicants should visit the university campus with the filled application form, and attested documents
- The university will verify the details of the PGDCA-submitted application form
- Verified candidates are required to deposit the PGDCA application and first-semester fee
- The confirmation of PGDCA admission can be checked through the enrollment number obtained against submission.
PGDCA Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with a valid certificate of passing last semester’s exams from any university are allowed to enter.
- Candidates can opt for entries in the programs, including M.PHIL and Ph.D.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application can be done by anyone who has passed graduation or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
Candidates are also required to send or email scanned document copies of their early academics, which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- Photo Identity Proof
- Habitation Proof
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
PGDCA Distance Education Fee
- The students can check the details of the PGDCA Distance Education Average Course Fee range of INR 16,000- INR 2,00,000 per annum.
- We mentioned here only approximate Fees for the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. It could be changed according to university rules.
Employment Area in PGDCA Distance Education
|Academic Institutions||Mankind Pharma Ltd. – New Delhi|
|FourKites, Inc. – Chennai||Kinapse – Bengaluru|
|Science – Mumbai||Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) – Gurgaon|
|AXA – Pune|
Best Universities for PGDCA Distance Education in India
Following are some popular universities located in different regions in India and offer PGDCA distance education courses:
- Osmania University
- Bharathidasan University
- Alagappa University
- Annamalai University
- Lovely Professional University
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University
- Jaipur National University
PGDCA Distance Education in Delhi
Distance PGDCA is a highly demanding course for computer applications learning students. One must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Interested students who want to apply for PGDCA distance learning from Delhi/NCR some institutes offer distance education.
Delhi University, IMTS Institute, IGNOU, SHAHEED SUKHDEV COLLEGE OF BUSINESS STUDIES, and Amity School of Distance Learning, Noida are the top institutes for Distance PGDCA courses in Delhi/NCR.
Salary after completing PGDCA Distance Education
- After completing the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 LPA.
PGDCA Distance Education in Rajasthan
In Rajasthan, several universities offer PG Diploma in Computer application in open and distance learning modes such as VMOU, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, etc. Interested students can apply for admission to the PGDCA course for the July 2023 session by visiting the official website of these universities.
PGDCA Distance Education Scope
There are many job opportunities available for PGDCA Distance Education graduates. The job opportunities after completing a PGDCA are not only available within the country but also abroad, as well. Having higher education is a great way for graduates to increase their chances of getting a job abroad in the future. Software programmers, Java developers, and other positions can be found in these fields if they are willing to work.
PGDCA Distance Education Job Type
PGDCA graduates have many opportunities both in the private and government sectors after completing the course. PGDCA graduates can work as PHP Programmers, Java Developers, Android Software Developers, IT Consultants, Computer Operators, etc.
|Computer Programmer||Computer Teacher|
|Software Engineer – Mobile Application||Computer Systems Software Engineer|
|Computer Operator||Computer Systems Analyst|
|Office Assistant/Computer Operator||Database Administrator|
|Computer Applications Software Engineer||Senior Application Analyst|
|Network Systems & Data Communication Analyst||Application Support Analyst Mobile Support|
|Application Specialist||Application Support Lead|
|Mobile Application Developer – Android and iPhone||Application Packaging Administrator|
PGDCA Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||11,000-25,000/y*||Varies according University to University|
|Total Fees||22,000/y* approx||27,000/y* approx|
PGDCA Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||Visual Basic|
|Software Engineering & Business Process||Data Structure and Algorithms|
|Oracle||PPM & OB|
|Practical Work||Practical Work|
PGDCA Distance Education Syllabus with Paper Code
|IMTSPGA-101||Fundamentals of Computer & C Language|
|IMTSPGA-103||Object-Oriented Programming Using C++|
|IMTSPGA-105||Principle of Management|
|IMTSPGA-106||System Analysis & Design|
|IMTSPGA-108||Paradigms of Programming|
|IMTSPGA-109||Database Management System|
|IMTSPGA-110||Basics of Internet|
|IMTSPGA-111||Minor Project Work|
|IMTSPGA-112||Internship & Training|
FAQs Regarding PGDCA Distance Education?
Ques 1. What is the Fee Structure of the PG Diploma in Computer Application?
Ans. 10,000 per year.
Ques 2. How can I take admission?
Ans. A student can take admission through the online process, The Student has to fill out an online form and send all documents to our counselor’s email.
Ques 3. How can I pay fees?
Ans. More options for paying the fee, Students can use this option: ( Pay Pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, or Any Visa Card )
Ques 4. What Are The Minimum Eligibility Criteria For a PG Diploma In Computer Application?
Ques 5. Is This Course Approved for My Job?
Ans. Yes the Courses that Are accepted by UGC / DEB.
Be the first to leave a review.