PGDCA Distance Education Admission: PGDCA is the simplest form of Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application is designed to test students’ skills to use word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications software, including mixing applications.
PG Diploma in Computer Application is a course opted by the students who have completed their graduation degree. This program is for one year where students are taught all necessary aspects and computer optimizing tasks. The speciality of diploma courses is that students can focus on one topic and no multiple learning subjects.
PGDCA Distance Education Admission program are C programming, Tally ERP, Multimedia & Photoshop, Ms Office, Internet Computer Org etc.
The distance mode of this program is well structured, students for the flexible study and due to busy schedule opt for this mode, because the no strict rules which a student needs to follow, all the study material is made available in a way where students understand all important topics and also the teaching staff hired by the University makes sure there is no barrier coming is away, now this depends on students which University they select for their educational career.
Students should display their previous academic studies and start their incomplete educational journey through distance mode for enrolling in distance mode.
PGDCA Distance Education Diploma in Computer Applications The training provides several computer engineering subjects. Commonly covered topics include Java, C++, Tally, Oracle-VB, and web design.
Therefore, a student seeking a job in computer programming must complete a pgdca full program. The training is open to all graduates, regardless of field. This raises course demand.
University Eligibility Criteria for PG Diploma in Computer Application.
- Students need to obtain at least 50% marks in their graduation degree.
- Computer Knowledge is a must for this program study.
- Also, for the admission procedure, students should check the fees and the maximum duration for further reference.
- All previous academic records should be submitted to the University while enrolling.
PGDCA Distance Education Admission Topics
An understanding of the topics presented is essential before beginning any course. The course covers topics like Java, Languages such as java, Analysis Phase, Tally, Oracle-VB, Data Analysis, Windows Vista, Ms-Dos, etc. Understanding these issues is vital in today’s world.
PGDCA Distance Education is a PG-level degree program as it focuses on computers’ primary and logical uses. Many colleges & universities from all over India provide Entries in distance mode of PGDCA to the Candidates. The entries are offered after completing the Bachelor’s degree or BCA, more preferred.
PGDCA Distance Education Students can learn C-programming, Fundamentals of Computer, Business Communication Skills, and many more during the course. The (PGDCA) Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application course is 1-years. It is divided into 2-semesters. The students should have a graduation degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
PGDCA Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Applications|
|Fees Approx||INR 27,000/Year|
The minimum time to complete the course also is not the same. Somewhere it is two years, and in another place, it is for one year. So the duration for you depends on the institute in which you will have a diploma course.
Latest Distance Education University 2022-23
PGDCA Distance Education Admission
- The students can apply for the admission PGDCA course by the IGNOU. Candidates can apply for the admission PGDCA course by the Amity School of Distance learning, Noida.
- Many institutes/colleges provide direct admission is based on the merit list. The merit list admission method depends on the obtained marks by the students in the diploma exam or other related board examinations. Some institutes/colleges provide admission in the program based on entrance tests, so students require entrance tests with good marks.
PGDCA DDE Eligibility Criteria
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application can be done by anyone who has passed graduation or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must read mathematics as main subject in 10+2.
- Duration for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application is 1 year Program. It is divided into 2-semesters.
Candidates are also required to send or email the scanned document copies of their early academics, which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- Photo Identity Proof
- Habitation Proof
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- The students can check the PGDCA Distance Education average fee which ranges between INR 16,000 to INR 2,00,000 per annum.
- We mentioned here only approximate Fees for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. It could be changed according to university rules.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application Colleges in India
The Colleges are providing Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. Students can check the names of the top Colleges are given below.
- Suren Das College, Assam
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi
- Amity School of Distance learning, Noida
- Clusters Institute of Media and Technology, Tamil Nadu
- University of Delhi, Delhi
- Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu
- Sambalpur University, Odisha
- University of Kerala – Institute of Distance Learning, Kerala
- After completing the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application in DDE mode, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 per annum.
- After complete, the PGDCA course; Students can select many private and government opportunities.
- After completing the course PGDCA, The candidates can get the jobs like PHP Developer, Java Developer, Android Software Developer, IT Consultant, Computer Operator, and many more.
PGDCA Distance Education Fee Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||11,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||22,000/y* approx||27,000/y* approx|
PGDCA Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||Visual Basic|
|Software Engineering & Business Process||Data Structure and Algorithms|
|Oracle||PPM & OB|
|Practical Work||Practical Work|
These diploma courses will increase your practical knowledge, and these courses will work as a finishing touch in your Computer application skills. You can choose this course according to your interest and make yourself perfect in your skills. There are more than ten jobs opportunity related to this course. The fee structure is reasonable according to the course. Every detail related to the syllabus is given on this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. What is the Fee Structure of the PG Diploma in Computer Application?
Ans. 27,000 per year.
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. A student can take admission by the online process, Student has to fill an online form and send all documents to our counselor’s email.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. More option for pay the fee, Student can use this option: (PayPal, NEFT, DD, Cash, Any Visa Card)
Ques. What are the minimum eligibility criteria for PG Diploma in Computer Application?