PhD Distance Education Admission 2021-22: It option for most of the candidates looking due to time issues, PhD. Distance Education in India Doctor of Philosophy in India Philosophy is a system of belief that has been accepted as authoritative by schools now. PhD is a course where a candidate is awarded a doctorate in a specified subject. PhD is an abbreviation of Doctor of Philosophy in India. This is a 2 years program. Those candidates who are doing PhD as well as working somewhere are known as external candidates in India.
There has been a question about whether the Ph.D. degree in distance education is valid. The question was raised after the UGC circular in 2007 when it was said that Ph.D. programs through distance education would no more be recognized. However, the distance education bureau (DEB) had made it clear to approve the Ph.D. programs
Since then, universities have received the green signal on the basis that they start admission in Ph.D. programs at distance education. There are quite well-recognized universities in India as well as in the world which offer Ph.D. Distance degrees help candidates who aren’t up to the time for acquiring a degree on common grounds.
Ph.D. or Doctor of Philosophy is a doctorate degree. The duration of the course is 3-years and is divided into 6-semesters.
- Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU ) has been inviting the PhD applicants for new registration for the academic year 2021. The application forms are available online. The last date to apply for the registration is 25 November 2021 and the entrance test will be held on 2 December 2021.
- In Somia Vidyavihar University Online admissions are going on for PhD courses in different specializations.
PhD Distance Education Highlights
|Course full name||Doctor of Philosophy|
|Eligibility||PG with 50% marks|
|Fee Structure||INR 150,000-200,000 / YEAR|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
PhD Distance Education Admission 2021-22
- The students can apply for PhD admission 2021 distance education and check online PhD programs in India for working professionals’ details, fees, eligibility, syllabus, colleges, and many more.
- The students can apply for the PhD Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
PhD Distance Education Eligibility
- The Candidates that have passed the last semester of M.PHIL with a minimum score of 50% from any known and approved the university of India are allowed to apply for entries in this course.
- It is the maximum level of education; there are no courses to have opted for after PH.D.
- To get admitted to PhD, a master’s degree in India is a must in the chosen subject. In some institutes, there are entrance tests that have to be cracked to get admitted. The candidates in the final year of graduation can undergo NET (National Eligibility Test) and get admitted to the program. For engineering students, a valid GATE result card is needed for admission to PhD. Those candidates who are topper of the universities in BE or B.Tech can get direct admission in the program.
- The students can check the Doctor of Philosophy Average Fee range INR 5,000 – INR 1,50,000 Per Year.
- The fee varies according to the Specialization choosen by the applicant.
- The time duration of this course is 3 years. It is divided into six semesters.
PhD Distance Education Advantages
- After completing the PhD, program degree a candidate becomes eligible for the jobs like lecturer or professor.
- Another significant thing: candidate’s knowledge is enhanced
- In society, reputation increases
What is PhD?
Doctor of Philosophy is commonly known as PhD. It is a higher-level education degree. The students who have completed their masters from any recognized university. Those students who want to discover something new or want to explore more in the field of their interest. To get enrolled for a PhD course, the students need to pass an entrance exam at the national or university level.
PhD Distance Learning India: It is a doctorate-level degree program offered to Candidates after passing the M.PHIL final semester exam. Different universities are providing it with various specializations. This degree offers the highest level of learning to the Candidates in the program and field of their choice.
The course is available on regular and part-time PhD Distance Education. There are many areas where PhD programs online can be done, and some of these are engineering, science, humanities, and social science. The students who submit a thesis of original and independent research in a subject are awarded the program PhD. The thesis is a reason to make some changes in the advancement of the knowledge of the subject and it is checked and approved by some higher professionals.
PhD for Working Professionals in India
A doctor’s degree defines that you possess high-level information in your subject. You have gone on to explore a topic or a subject by intensively researching that topic. However, a Doctor of Philosophy is a fancy degree for working professionals but certainly not worth considering. Why? A Doctor of Philosophy needs many onerous efforts and time that are forever a rare thing for full-time works. Solution? Browse the page to answer your issue – Doctor of Philosophy for working professionals in India. Positively you’ll come back up with a rock solution that may turn your business life forever.
Who should do the course?
Many scholars are passionate about their subjects and want to invent something of their interest or discover something that makes other’s lives easy and provide recognition to that scholar. The PhD scholars dedicate their time to their research work. The scholars impart knowledge to others and earn respect and spread quality knowledge. Once the PhD is complete, the students get a lot of opportunities to make a decent salary.
PhD Distance Education Specializations
- Ph.D. in business administration
- Ph.D. in marketing management
- Ph.D. in applied social research
- Ph.D. in law, education, and development
- Ph.D. in accounting and finance
- Ph.D. in computer science
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
- This is an advanced degree after the master’s, so there are many job opportunities in the professional career.
- Some of the jobs like journalism and editing or publishing are also available after this course.
- The candidates also write books and articles.
- Philosophical Journals.
- Publishing houses.
- News Papers.
- Research Institutes.
- Educational Institutes.
- Human Service industry.
- Law Firms.
- Philosophical Journalist.
- Human Services Worker.
- Development and test Engineers.
- Independent Consultants.
- Electrical Product Design Engineer.
- Engineering Technologist.
The students can get jobs in top areas like Market Research Analyst, University Professor, Authors, Start-Up Mentors, etc.
List of Universities For PhD Distance Education
The Distance Education Bureau approved the PhD in distance education; therefore, some well-reputed universities have received massive numbers in the application for admission over the years. Usually, universities conduct entrance examinations for admission, but a few also offer the PhD program at past scores of the candidates. Following is the list of universities that propose the program at distance mode.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Nalanda Open University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University
- Amity University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
IGNOU is one of the best in terms of distance education is concerned. Here Candidates may apply for the PhD with a valid master’s degree and after clearing the entrance examination.
Nalanda Open University
The NOU offers various specialized programs at PhD level that consist of Economics, Geography, History, Hindi, Science, etc. The minimum eligibility for the PhD program is a valid master’s degree with 55 percent marks. An entrance test needed to be clear.
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
The MPBOU proposes the PhD program at 55% in masters and clearing the entrance examination conducted by the university.
Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University
Candidates may apply to PhD program under Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University after acquiring a minimum percentage of 55 % in masters and clearing the entrance test conducted by the university.
Amity University directorate of distance education is a branch of amity university through which it offers distance education at the Ph.D. level. The university conducts entrance tests on the university level, and if any students have passed the NET and JRF Exam, the university offers scholarships to such students.