Pt. Sundarlal Sharma University Distance Education Admission: PSSOU Admissions 2023-24 will be started very soon. University will soon release the notification regarding admission to its arts, commerce, science, life science, education, and management courses on its official portal candidates must visit @pssou.ac.in/ to fill out the registration form.
PSSOU Distance Education Update
- University will announce notification soon for the January 2023 session candidates can go through the university website for complete info.
PSSOU is a distance type of university set up in 2005. It is located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. This university is an open institute set up by the State Govt of Chhattisgarh to promote learning from home culture.
This university has yielded a lot of respect among all the universities in India that offer open learning to candidates. This university has got a letter of approval from many big commissions in India like UGC, NAAC, and many more. This university has been striving for a lot of time to improve the quality of learning provided to the candidates in this region. This university has practically improved the literacy rate of the region, and it is pretty good now.
Pt. Sundarlal Sharma University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Pt. Sundarlal Sharma University|
|Approved by||UGC, DEC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
PSSOU Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Students can only submit PSSOU admission 2023-24 forms by paying a fee. In order to complete the PSSOU UG, PG programs admission process one has to visit the online portal and enter the registered application id. The application fee that has to be paid is 245 INR.
Candidates will be required to check the official website regularly for updates. Available programs for the PSSOU distance degree are B. Ed, DEIED, BA, and more. Distance degree admission to the PSSOU professional courses is offered mainly on Direct mode.
PSSOU Distance Education Admission UG 2023
PSSOU Distance Education has opened the gates for admission to various other UG courses like BA Economics, BSC Computer Science, BBA, BA Sociology, BCOM, and more. Admission to PSSOU UG-oriented courses is given directly. Hence, applicants shall avoid any entrance exam of the PSSOU or state level to get admission.
PSSOU Distance Education PG Admission
MA: It is offered to the students with further sub-fields, including fine arts, music, acting, singing, history, etc. Students must have passed BA qualifying exams from the any recognized university in India with a minimum of 45% marks.
MSc: PSSOU Distance Education offers it to the candidates to select further their stream. To become eligible for application, students must have passed the final sem exams of BSc from the any recognized university in India with a minimum of 50% marks.
PSSOU Distance Education Application Form
You have to submit all of your documents online and the application process is entirely online. Admissions are made every January and July session. Check Your Eligibility For Which Course, In Which Course You Want to Get Admission to Fill out the Online Application with the Required Documents and Fees through Online Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
Fill out the admission form online, candidates need to visit the website: www.pssou.net/portal
PSSOU Distance Education Courses List
|BA -(Hons.) Economics||3 Years|
|BA -English||3 Years|
|BA -Hindi||3 Years|
|BA -History||3 Years|
|BA -Political Science||3 Years|
|BA -Public Administrator||3 Years|
|BA -Rural Development||3 Years|
|BA -Sociology||3 Years|
|BSc -Biochemistry||3 Years|
|BSc -Mathematics||3 Years|
|D.Ed -Diploma in Education||1 Year|
|DCA -Diploma in Computer Application||1 Year|
|Diploma in Ayurveda||1 Year|
|Diploma In Chhattisgarhi Language and Culture||1 Year|
|Diploma in Herbal Medicine||1 Year|
|MA -Economics||2 Year|
|MA -English literature||2 Year|
|MA -Hindi literature||2 Year|
|MA -History||2 Year|
|MA -Mathematics||2 Year|
|MA -Political Science||2 Year|
|MA -Sanskrit||2 Year|
|MA -Sociology||2 Year|
|MSc -Mathematics||2 Year|
PSSOU Distance Education Admission Process
- The registration process begins with candidates entering details such as their name, gender, phone number, etc.
- You must also upload a scanned copy of your passport-size photo and signature.
- To obtain the registration ID and password, candidates must also pay the indicated amount.
- After the registration id and password have been given, candidates can log in and enter academic details and other information. Students need to upload a scanned copy of their higher secondary certificates and other necessary documents and take a printout of their duly filled application.
- You should take the form and the supporting documents to the admission center for verification and further processing.
- The online application form is available on the Pt. Sundarlal Sharma University Website- www.pssou.net/portal
PSSOU Distance Education Admit Card:
Every year admit cards are allotted to all the candidates before the entry test. Candidates can download their admit card by following the steps that are given below:
- Go to the official portal of the university and select admit card.
- Enter your roll no and name in the search bar and press enter.
- Now download your admit card and use it.
PSSOU Distance Education: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can get many advantages from the web of the university. Candidates can use it by the following method
- go to the university’s web and register there.
- Create an ID and set a pin for it.
Contact DetailsKoni-Birkona Road, Bilaspur
Phone No – (07752) 240712, 240752
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to leave a review.