Pt. Sundarlal Sharma University Distance Education Admission 2022: PSSOU is a distance type of university set up in 2005. It is located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. This university is an open institute set up by the State Govt of Chhattisgarh to promote learning from home culture.
This university has yielded a lot of respect among all the universities of India that offer open learning to the candidates. This university has got the letter of approval from many big commissions of India like UGC, NAAC, and many more. This university has been striving for a lot of time to improve the quality of learning provided to the candidates in this region. This university has practically improved the literacy rate of the region, and it is pretty good now.
Pt. Sundarlal Sharma University Distance Education (PSSOU) Highlights
|University Name||Pt. Sundarlal Sharma University|
|Approved by||UGC, DEC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
PSSOU Distance Education Admission 2022
PSSOU Admission 2022 for second, and third year commenced. Last date to submit an online admission form for the continuation of students’ learning is 30 April 2022. Students’ can only submit PSSOU admission forms by paying a fee. In order to complete PSSOU ug, pg programs admission process one has to visit online portal and enter registered application id.
Fresh admission to the PSSOU 2022 session will begin very soon. Candidates’ will be required to check the official website regularly for the update. Available programs for the PSSOU distance degree are B.Ed, DEIED, BA, and more. Distance degree admission to the PSSOU professional courses are offered mainly on entrance exams. The list of PSSOU entrance exams are detailed for the individuals in the organised sections below.
PSSOU Admission UG 2022
PSSOU admission UG 2022 commences for the B.Ed/D.EI.Ed on 06 May 2022. Last date to complete registration without a late fee is 15 June 2022. Applicants shall apply to the B.Ed program with a late fee till 30 June 2022. One can enrol in B.Ed PSSOU UG program by using an online/offline portal.
University opens the gates for admission of various other ug courses like BA Economics, BSC Computer Science, BBA, BA Sociology, BCOM, and more. Admission to PSSOU UG oriented courses is given directly. Hence, applicants shall avoid any entrance exam of the PSSOU or state level to get admission.
PSSOU Distance Education PG Admission
- It is offered to the students with further sub-fields, including fine arts, music, acting, singing, history, etc.
- Students must have passed BA qualifying exams from the any recognized university of India with a minimum of 45% marks.
- University offers it to the candidates to select further their stream.
- To become eligible for application, students must have passed the final sem exams of BSc from the any recognized university of India with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Students who have passed B.Tech Exams from the any recognized university of India with a minimum of 45% marks are eligible to apply for admission in this program.
PSSO DDE Admit Card:
Every year admit cards are allotted to all the candidates before the entry test. Candidates can download their admit card by following the steps that are given below:
- Go to the official portal of the university and select admit card.
- Enter your roll no and name in the search bar and press enter.
- Now download your admit card and use it.
PSSO DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can get many advantages from the web of the university. Candidates can use it by the following method
- go to the university’s web and register there.
- Create an ID and set a pin for it.
PSSOU DDE Application Fees
The application fee that has to be paid is 245 INR.
Be the first to leave a review.