Pune University Distance Education Admission: SPPU SOL welcoming candidates to register for BA, BCom, MA, and MCom courses admission 2023-24, Candidates can apply by the last date 30 August 2023. Students can submit application forms at @www.unipune.ac.in/SoL.
- The last date for online registration for Pune University distance education admission 2023-24 was 30 August 2023. Source
- The online admission process for UG/PG courses BA, BCom, MA, and MCom started on 01 August 2023. Source
Savitribai Phule Pune University established in the year 2018 is one of the most prestigious universities in India and is also popular with the saying Pune University. Academic and administrative staff at the university are always ready to provide learners with the necessary information. Several centres recruited all the university’s experienced faculty.
A student’s merit score is taken into consideration when he or she is admitted to a UG or PG course. With limited courses, the distance mode is carried for the students who are seeking to complete their educational journey.
Pune University Distance Education Highlights
|Name||Savitribai Phule Pune University (School of Open Learning)|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered Courses||MCom, MA, MBA, BA, BCom|
|Address||IDS Building, Near SET Guest House, IUCAA Road, Pune-411007|
Pune University Distance Education Admission 2023
SPPU SOL offers various undergraduate programs in Arts, Commerce, and Management studies. Students who are from the vernacular medium can also take admission as there is a Marathi medium as an option for the students. The selection of these courses is based on merit scores.
Students can apply for admission to any course through the online portal @sppuoa.digitaluniversity.ac. The admission process can be completed online. Only eligible candidates will be entertained for admission at SPPU.
Pune University Distance Education UG Admission 2023
The University offers distance UG programs like BA, and BCom in several specializations. Students should apply before the admission last date. Students need to complete their intermediate studies from a relevant stream and the merit scores are evaluated for the admission intake. The study material and the lectures are scheduled accordingly for the flexible learning of the students.
Pune University DDE BA Admission
- Duration: The duration of the Pune University BA distance education course is 3 Years.
- Eligibility: Applicants should have passed 12th with at least 45-50% marks from any recognized board.
- Specializations: Candidates can pursue BA from Pune University in Marathi, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Education, Economics, Political Science, History, Sociology, Geology, Public Administration, and Psychology.
BCom or Bachelor of Commerce
- Duration: The duration of the Bachelor of Commerce course offered by Pune University is 3 years.
- Eligibility: Applicant should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board of Higher Secondary education with 45-50% marks.
Pune University Distance Education PG Admission 2023
MA, MCom, and MBA degrees are available for students pursuing master’s degrees. There is a requirement that all applicants must have completed their graduation degree from a relevant stream. The merit scores of students applying by distance mode are taken into consideration rather than entrance tests, for admission. Besides providing students with expert faculty assistance, the institute creates a hassle-free, conducive learning environment for their convenience while studying.
Pune University Distance Education MA Admission
Pune University offers a 2-year postgraduate degree program through open and distance learning. It is required that candidates have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% to pursue this program through this university. An applicant’s performance in the previous qualifying examination will determine admission.
Pune University Distance Education MCom Admission
Admission to the MCom distance course is ongoing at Pune University for the academic session 2023. The last date to apply for admission was 30 August 2023. Students who want to enrol in an MCom course are not required to appear in the entrance exam. Admission will be taken through the merit list criteria. Only eligible candidates can apply for admission.
Pune University Distance Education MBA Admission
This course is offered by Savtribai Phule Pune University distance learning in the form of the Master of Business Administration, which is a two-year course. In order to be eligible for admission to this course, candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any discipline with a minimum mark of 50% in the subject. There is no entrance exam conducted by the university to offer admission to this course. In order to be considered for admission, you need to be the first applicant.
Pune University Distance Education Courses
SOL PU offered several UG and PG courses under the distance learning mode at present. The list of these courses is given below:
- BA- Bachelor of Arts
- BCom- Bachelor of Commerce
- MA Marathi
- MA Hindi
- MA Sanskrit
- MA English
- MA Economics
- MA History
- MA Education
- MA Sociology
- MA Political Science
- MA Philosophy
- MCom- Master of Commerce
- MBA– Master of Business Administration
Pune University Distance Education Admission 2023 Last Date
|Admission has begun on||01 August 2023|
|SPPU DDE admission registration 2023 last date||30 August 2023|
|The last date for the SPPU SODL admission form & fee||31 August 2023|
|Last date for Submission of the Admission Form at the Study Centre||02 September 2023|
sppuoa.digitaluniversity.ac Application Form 2023
In order to apply for SPPU SOL, you will have to fill out an online application form. It is important to note that the entire admission process is carried out through the online admission portal. Students should take the time to read through the instructions, steps, and eligibility pointers before applying for admission in order to be prepared for the admission process. 30 August 2023 was the last date to apply for admission to Pune University Distance Education.
SPPU Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Please visit the official website of the SPPU Distance Education Program – www.sppuoa.digitaluniversity.ac.
- Select Admission from the menu
- You can choose between UG and PG courses
- Then, click on the course that interests you
- Your browser will redirect you to the login page
- Register as a new user, log in with your username and password for existing users
- Choose ‘New Application’ from the menu
- Make sure the information you enter on the applications is accurate
- Your most recent photograph should be uploaded
- Select ‘Save and Proceed’
- Applicants must pay an application fee
- Keep a copy of the application and the university’s website details.
Documents Required For Pune University Distance Education
- Caste Certificate
- Provisional Degree Certificate/Degree Certificate
- National level/State level Sports Certificate (in case of sports quota application)
Quick Facts about SOL Pune University:
- All printed materials will be distributed to the enrolled students at the various centres as part of the university operations.
- Pune University maintains a comprehensive list of all study centres equipped with the appropriate infrastructure.
- The responsible study centres provide essential personal contact to all learners under the guidelines.
FAQs About SOL SPPU
Question 1: How are study materials provided to distance education students?
Ans: University provides students of the distance education program with the following online courses and resources:
- Swayam online courses
- UG/PG MOOCs
- E-PG Pathshala
- E-content courseware in UG
- CEC-UGC YouTube channel
- National Digital Library of India
- E-Shodh Sindhu
Question 2: Does Pune University offer Distance Education?
Ans: Pune University offers a Distance learning course for the academic session 2023.
Question 3: How to apply for distance education from Pune University?
Ans: Students can apply for distance education courses through the official website of Pune University. The admission process can be completed online. After filling out the online application form, students also have to submit the hard copy and other important documents at the study centre.
Be the first to leave a review.