Punjabi University Distance Education Admission: Punjabi University Distance Education (PUP DDE) has begun accepting applications for UG, PG, and many other courses in 2023. A registration fee of Rs 500 has to be paid online at the official website. PUPDDE admission 2023 courses are MBA, BBA, B.Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (IT), MCA, BCA, BA & many courses. Students can request a callback from our counselors by filling out the inquiry form.
Punjabi University Distance Education Latest Updates:
- Punjabi University distance education admission 2023 has been started. Click here to apply
- The last date to apply for Punjabi University distance education admission 2023 is 31 March 2023. (Tentative)
- Students can check the prospectus of the university. (Check Here)
- For more information, kindly visit the official website of Punjabi University, Patiala.
Punjabi University Department of Distance Education (DCCPBI) was established in 1968. Punjabi University offers UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate programs.
There are a variety of UG and PG programs offered by Punjabi University DDE, as well as certificates and diplomas. Admissions to DDE courses are organized into three sections, which include all courses offered by the university. Application forms filled in Punjabi DDE can be submitted with an application fee of INR 350 at the established admission counter. Payment can be made via DD for the registration fee of Punjabi university DDE.
The university’s official website has been updated with information about the admission process. UG and PG admissions are offered on the basis of the merit list process. Additionally, some language and unique courses have different criteria rather than marks that students should check before enrolling.
- All courses have a registration fee of 500/- rupees. After completing the form, the payment step is mandatory; there is a standard fee for categories and programs.
- Students seeking to finish their studies can take advantage of Punjabi University’s distance learning program. Punjabi University’s study pattern is also well suited to study via distance mode.
Punjabi University Distance Education Highlights
Punjabi University Distance Education
University Grant Commission (UGC-DEB)
Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Punjabi University distance education will offer courses for the academic session 2023. All aspiring students for admission are needed to visit and fill out the application form listed on the official website of the university.
The Punjabi University DDE offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees, certificates, and diplomas. Registration for DDE courses is organized into three sections that include all courses offered by the university. An application form filled out in Punjabi, along with the application fee of INR 350, can be submitted at the admission counter. Punjabi university DDE registration fees can be deposited via DD.
Punjabi University DDE courses for the current academic session are BA, BCOM, Diploma in Divinity, MA, PGDCA, and more. Admission to Punjabi DDE is given directly on the scores of qualifying exams. However, aspirants can only obtain a seat in the preferred program by completing the admission process before the scheduled last date.
PUP Distance Education UG Admission
Punjabi University distance education admission for the 2023 session is needed to be filled out by the applicants before deadline. The registration process is structured offline for BA, BBA, BCOM, BCA, B.Ed, Bib & ISC, Diploma in Divinity, Gyani, and more. Applicants can collect PUDE application form by hand/courier from the registered counter of the university.
The six-semester admission to PUDE is given completely on qualifying score merit; which means candidates can get direct admission to PUDE-offered programs. The minimum mark required to be eligible for a distance degree admission is 40%. Some specific programs like B.Ed are designed on special requirements where an individual must possess work experience along with a bachelor’s degree.
BEd – The university offers a Bachelor of Education that consists of 4 semesters. The university offers admission based on merit lists. Candidates who have completed their graduation and postgraduation with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for admission. The aspirants “who are teaching as elementary teachers in any school” will also get the opportunity for admission to this course.
BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a UG-level degree course that focuses on solving business-related problems for students. It is the most demanded qualification to work in the management, finance, and marketing sector. Candidates will be eligible to enroll in the BBA course when they have passed their 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
BCA: It is one of the most demanding courses among science and commerce students. The admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in the 12th class. Students need to fill out an online application form to complete the admission process.
BA: Bachelor of Art is the full form of BA. The course is of 3 years duration and can be done at the undergraduate level. 12th-class qualified students can pursue the course in distance mode.
BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG level with a 3 to 6 years duration course. In this course, students learn about accounting, finance, banking management etc.
BLIS: Bachelor of Library Science is an undergraduate course with 1-year short duration. Candidates who have a 12th degree through a recognized board easily can apply for this BLIS course.
Punjabi University Distance Education PG Admission
Candidates have the option to pursue courses from distance at the PG level such as MA, MCom, MLIS, MSC, and MA. In order to take admission all the requirements should match with at least 50% marks. university selects a candidate on the basis of merit score. These courses are available at the official admission portal of the University.
MLIS: The course needs a bachelor’s degree in discipline university for admission to MLIS. Students will get in-depth learning about the MLIS courses.
MSc- Masters of Science is a highly pursuing course at Punjabi University THrough Distance mode. The MSC course duration is 2 to 4 years. In this course students have to learn Web Technology, Java Programming, Software Engineering, Computer Networks etc.
MA – The department of distance education at Punjabi University Patiala covers a huge part of the Humanity stream where it allows numerous programs such as MA in Hindi, English, and Political Science. Interested students who have earned a degree in any of the specializations at the undergraduate level may opt for admission into the course.
M.Com – The course is a postgraduate level course, commonly pursued by students who are interested in or want to build their career in finance, accounts, and economics field. Students must pursue any of these degrees (B.Com/BBA/BMIT) from any recognized university with the minimum marks according to the university criteria to enroll in this course at Punjabi University.
Punjabi University Distance Education Application Form 2023
The Punjabi University distance mode learning application form is available on the official portal of the university for the academic session 2023. Students should complete the registration process with an application fee of INR 350 before the deadline.
Punjabi University Distance Education Student Login
Candidates who are eyeing logging in to the student’s account to either complete the application form for admission or check the filled-in application form need to visit the official website of Punjabi University. On the homepage click on the “Apply for Online Admission Button” the button will redirect you to the online admission portal, there please select login and enter your username and password.
After entering the username and password, candidates are requested to click the “Print Form” button.
How to Download Admit Card?
Admit Card is available on the official website of Punjabi University Homepage. Applicants can quickly get their Admit Card from the official website, University campus, and study center if their information is present in the university’s database. Mentioned steps can be followed to download the admit card from the university’s official website:
- Go to the official website of the PU.
- Go to the student panel on the homepage.
- Applicants can log in to their student accounts by using a login ID and password.
- Admit Card of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Applicants can go through their hall tickets to avoid any mistakes or errors.
- In case of any error in the information, an applicant can contact the concerned department as soon as possible.
- Otherwise, an applicant can download the Admit Card by clicking the download option.
PUP Distance Education Exam Center
Punjabi University has many study centers in Gujarat and Punjab. Moreover, during the final processing of admission applications, students are also given a choice to select a study center according to their convenience. So applicants can choose their desired study center during the process of admission. The list of study centers of Punjab University, Department of Distance Education is as under:
- Regional Center, Punjabi University, Bhatinda
- Desh Bhagat College, Bhardwaj
- D. College, Barnala
- Government Barjindra College, Faridkot
- GuruDawara Singh Sahba, Ahmedabad (Gujrat)
- Gurmat Sagar Trust, Village Sahota, Sri Anandpur Sahib
Punjabi University Distance Education Application Process
For attaining admission to Punjabi University, applications can be submitted online and submitted in person to the university. For applying to Punjabi University Distance Education, applicants need to check the admission criteria, and if they find them eligible, they can use them. To apply for Punjabi University, applicants need to follow all the below-mentioned steps:
Punjabi University Distance Education Online Admission Process
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of Punjabi university and find the online admission tab.
- They can fill the form online
- After filling out
- the application form, you can attach all the essential and required documents.
- Applicants have to upload their pictures as well.
- Applicants can submit their fee of application form in INR, which is 500/- online.
- After the completion of all the mentioned steps, applicants can submit their online applications.
Punjabi University Distance Education Offline Admission Process
- Applicants can visit the official website of Punjabi University and can go to the online admission tab.
- Applicants can download the application form.
- After filling the form, applicants must attach the attested copies of all the required documents with the paper.
- Applicants need to attach one attested photograph and one unattested photograph with the application form as well.
- The application fee should be submitted one time. Installments are not allowed.
- The application fee should be submitted before the submission of their application form.
- After completing the above procedure, candidates must submit their application along with all the essential attested documents.
- DD of the application fee must be submitted along with the application form.
Required Documents for Punjabi University Distance Education
- A recent passport-sized self-attested photograph needs to be attached.
- Copy of identity card, duly signed, should be at an appropriate place without hiding any information.
- Copy of self-attested Birth certificate.
- Character certificate issued from the Principal of last attended school or college, in case of foreign immigrants it can be obtained from the gazette officer.
- Original Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of detailed result sheet of grade 10 along with Clearance certificate.
- Copy of Result Sheet of grade 12 along with clearance certificate.
- Copy of Result sheet of Bachelors along with a degree.
- Copy of Result sheet of graduation along with Degree.
- Demand draft
Punjabi University Distance Education Syllabus
The syllabus of every course of every program is given in detail on the official website of Punjabi University. Applicants can easily access all the course lines, Course division, Marks division, and everything on the website. Other than that, study material on the relevant subject is also available all over the internet to help the applicants better understand the course contents.
Complete descriptions and detail of every course are present. All the applicants can go through these details before applying to the desired system to avoid any hustle or problem in the future.
Punjabi University Distance Education Study Material
The students can check the Punjabi University Patiala Distance Education study material; for more information, visit here.
Department of Distance Education of Punjabi University provides excellent study material to all of its students to minimize the course understanding problems. Scholarly lesson plans and Course relevancy notes are given to the candidates. Moreover, home assignments, projects, and personal contacts are provided to the applicants under academic activities.
The scholarly study lessons are easily accessible to the students, as they can have them on their emails in documented forms. For the students of PG programs, these lessons are sent through videos with a complete explanation of every topic in detail.
The university does not provide online or offline classes, so students do not face any attendance issues. Also, there is no fear of missing any critical lesson or lecture.
Punjabi University DDE Exam Pattern:
Exam pattern and Marks division is available in the sample papers and the previous papers on the internet.
Punjabi University Distance Education Scholarships:
Punjabi University does not offer any scholarship or placement to its students for any program or reason.
Why Punjabi University Distance Education?
- First-ever Department to introduce a regional language for instructions and notification
- Offers Regional Diploma/Courses
- E-Study Material
- Variety of courses
- Renowned name
- Easy online admission process
DCCPBI Contact Details
- Address: Department of Distance Education, Arts Block No. 3, Punjabi University, Patiala 147 002
- Phone No: 0175-5136426
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.pbidde.org/
Disclaimer: All the dates given here are tentative and the information given only for informational purposes. Visit the official site for more accuracy.
Be the first to leave a review.