Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Fresh admission in Punjabi University Distance Education is going on for session 2022-23. Punjabi University Department of Distance Education (DCCPBI) was established in 1968. For students who want to complete their studies through distance education, Punjabi University offers UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate programs. The university’s official website has been updated with information about the admission process. Undergraduate and postgraduate courses are admitted on the basis of merit. Additionally, some language and unique courses have different criteria rather than marks that students should check before enrolling.
- All courses have a registration fee of 500/- rupees. After completing the form, the payment step is mandatory; there is a standard fee for categories and programs.
- Students seeking to finish their studies can take advantage of Punjabi University’s successful distance learning program. Punjabi University’s study pattern is also well suited to study via distance mode.
Punjabi University Distance Education
Bachelors of Pharmacy (B.Pharm),3 years program, students having the previous qualification in the field of medical science at the level of 12th standard examination. Its fee is around INR 8000.
Bachelors of Physiotherapy (BPT), selections to this 3-year long study program will be entirely based on merit. A qualifying percentage of 50 in the last exam of class 10+2 is the basic requirement for students. Its fee is INR 9100.
Bachelors of Travel and Tourism Management, a UG course of 3 years, at least 45-50% average score in the intermediate last examinations will be considered to grant entries to the eligible candidates. INR 10500 is the mean annual fee.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com) Hons, minimum 2 years duration is to pursue this course after B.Com completion from a known university with an aggregate score of 50% average. There is a fee of INR 7800.
Masters of Science (MSc), two yearlong PG courses, and any BSc degree will be acceptable acquired from a university of UGC- recognition. About INR 6100 is the tuition fee.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), its time span is 2 years, 50% score is required for students to pursue the BBA or another relevant degree. The fee charges are INR 8200 a year.
Punjabi University Distance Education Highlights
Punjabi University Distance Education
University Grant Commission (UGC-DEB)
Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Punjabi University DDE admission 2022 may begin anytime for the ug, pg degree, certificate, and diploma programs. University starts DDE courses admission registration in three sections which it includes all offered courses. Aspirants can submit Punjabi DDE-filled application form at the established admission counter with an application fee. Punjabi DDE application fee is INR 350. A mentioned fee of the admission registration of Punjabi university DDE can be deposited via DD. Applied candidates are required to collect receipts for future reference.
Punjabi University DDE courses for the current academic session are BA, BCOM, Diploma in Divinity, MA, PGDCA, and more. Admission to Punjabi DDE is given directly on the scores of qualifying exams. However, aspirants can only obtain a seat in the preferred program by completing the admission process before the scheduled last date.
PUP Distance Education UG Admission
Punjabi University distance education admission UG starts in July. Applicants can complete the registration form, and submit it by 31 September 2022. The registration process is structured offline for BA, BBA, BCOM, BCA, B.Ed, Bib & ISC, Diploma in Divinity, Gyani, and more. Applicants can collect PUDE application form by hand/courier from the established counter of the university. Prescribed application forms can be collected free of cost. Candidates can seek a PUDE UG admission after passing a minimum qualifying exam.
The six-semester admission to PUDE is given completely on qualifying score merit; which means candidates can get direct admission to PUDE-offered programs. The minimum mark required to be eligible for a distance degree admission is 40 percent. Some specific programs like B.Ed are designed on special requirements where an individual must possess work experience along with a bachelor’s degree.
BEd – The university offers a Bachelor of Education that consists of 4 semesters. The university offers admission based on merit lists. Candidates who have completed their graduation and postgraduation with a minimum of 50% marks can apply. Those “who are teaching as elementary teachers in any school” will get admission to this course.
BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a UG-level degree course that focuses on solving business-related problems in students. It is the most demanded qualification to work in the management, finance, and marketing sector. Candidates will be eligible to enroll in the BBA course when they have passed their 10+2 examination from Punjab school education Board or its equivalence without failing in any class.
Punjabi University Distance Education PG Admission
MA – The department of distance education at Punjabi University Patiala covers a huge part of the Humanity stream where it allows numerous programs such as MA in Hindi, English, and Political Science. Interested and eligible who have earned a degree in any of the specializations at the undergraduate level may opt for the above programs.
M.Com – The course is postgraduate level, Commonly pursued by students who are interested or want to build their career in finance, accounts, and economics field. Students must be pursued any of these degrees (B.Com/BBA/BMIT) from any recognized university with the minimum marks according to the university criteria to enroll in this course at Punjabi University.
PUP Distance Education Admission 2022 Last Date
19 May 2022
|Admission Last Date||
Yet to Announced
Punjabi University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Punjabi University distance mode learning has started with the admission procedure for the 2022 academic sessions, and students for the admissions need to apply online and start the registration process; students before the deadlines should complete the registration process, the last date of registration, after that the application window will be closed. The application fees are 350/- rupees for all the programs. The application intake is through the merit scores, and there is no entrance procedure for any of the programs.
- Each June, Punjabi University Distance Education Patiala begins exams for all classes. Punjabi University determines the admission fee.
- Both online and offline fees must be paid by candidates. Through its Distance Education Department, Punjabi University, known for its MBA, BTech, and law programs, offers distant learning as well.
- Punjabi University Distance Education JEE Main scores are required for B.Tech admission.
- To be admitted to BA, BHM, BPT, MA, MSc, MCA, candidates must pass the benefit examination.
- M.Sc Hons (Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Food Science/ Botany), LLM, MBA, M.Ed, M.Phil, and PhD programs require entrance exams.
- Biological Science M.Sc (Hons) students with a valid NEET score can apply to the program. Seat squares left unfilled by NEET admission were filled by the implication of benefit scores at school twelve.
- Punjabi University Distance entrance tests are exempt for those who have qualified for UGC web/ UGC CSIR NET (JRF)/ SLET (Punjab State)/ GATE/ GPAT.
Punjabi University Distance Education Student Login
Candidates who are eyeing logging in to the student account to either complete the application form for admission or check the filled application form need to visit the official website of Punjabi University there over the homepage click on the “Apply for Online Admission Button” the button will redirect you to online admission portal, there please select login and enter username and password.
After entering the username and password, candidates are requested to click the “Print Form” button.
How to Download Admit Card 2022?
Admit Card is available on the official website of Punjabi University Homepage. Applicants can quickly get their Admit Card from the official website, University campus, and study center if their information is present in the university’s database. Mentioned steps can be followed to download the admittance card from the university’s official website:
- Go to the official website of the PU.
- Go to the student panel on the homepage.
- Applicants can log in to their student account by using a login ID and password.
- Admit Card of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Applicants can go through their hall tickets to avoid any mistakes or errors.
- In case of any error in the information, an applicant can contact the concerned department as soon as possible.
- Otherwise, an applicant can download the Admit Card by clicking the download option.
PUP Distance Education Exam Centers 2022
Punjabi University has many study centers in Gujrat and Punjab. Moreover, during the final processing of admission applications, students are also given a choice to select a study center according to their convenience. So applicants can choose their desired study center during the process of admission. The list of study centers of Punjab University, Department of Distance Education is as under:
- Regional Center, Punjabi University, Bhatinda
- Desh Bhagat College, Bhardwaj
- D. College, Barnala
- Government Barjindra College, Faridkot
- GuruDawara Singh Sahba, Ahmedabad (Gujrat)
- Gurmat Sagar Trust, Village Sahota, Sri Anandpur Sahib
Punjabi University Distance Education Application Process 2022
For attaining admission to Punjabi University, applications can be submitted online and submitted in person to the university. For applying to Punjabi University Distance Education, applicants need to check the admission criteria, and if they find them eligible, they can use them. To apply for Punjabi University, applicants need to follow all the below-mentioned steps:
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of Punjabi university and find the online admission tab.
- They can fill the form online
- After filling the application form, you can attach all the essential and required documents.
- Applicants have to upload their pictures as well.
- Applicants can submit their fee of application form in INR, which is 500/- online.
- After the completion of all the mentioned steps, applicants can submit their online applications.
- Applicants can visit the official website of Punjabi University and can go on the online admission tab.
- Applicants can download the application form.
- After filling the form, applicants must attach the attested copies of all the required documents with the paper.
- Applicants need to attach one attested photograph and one unattested photograph with the application form as well.
- The application fee should be submitted one time. Installments are not allowed.
- The application fee should be submitted before the submission of their application form.
- After completing the above procedure, candidates must submit their application along with all the essential attested documents.
- DD of the application fee must be submitted along with the application form.
- A recent passport-sized self-attested photograph needs to be attached.
- Copy of identity card, duly signed, should be at an appropriate place without hiding any information.
- Copy of self-attested Birth certificate.
- Character certificate issued from the Principal of last attended school or college, in case of foreign immigrants it can be obtained from the gazette officer.
- Original Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of detailed result sheet of grade 10 along with Clearance certificate.
- Copy of Result Sheet of grade 12 along with clearance certificate.
- Copy of Result sheet of Bachelors along with a degree.
- Copy of Result sheet of graduation along with Degree.
- Demand draft
Punjabi University Distance Education Syllabus
The syllabus of every course of every program is given in detail on the official website of Punjabi University. Applicants can easily access all the course lines, Course division, Marks division, and everything on the website. Other than that, study material of the relevant subject is also available all over the internet to help the applicants better understand the course contents.
Complete descriptions and detail of every course are present. All the applicants can go through these details before applying to the desired system to avoid any hustle or problem in the future.
DCCPBI Study Material:
The students can check the Punjabi University Patiala Distance Education study material; for more information, visit here.
Department of Distance Education of Punjabi University provides excellent study material to all of its students to minimize the course understanding problems. Scholarly lesson plans and Course relevancy notes are given to the candidates. Moreover, home assignments, projects, and personal contacts are provided to the applicants under academic activities. You can check Punjabi University Patiala prospectus 2022-23.
The scholarly study lessons are easily accessible to the students, as they can have them on their emails in documented forms. For the students of PG programs, these lessons are sent through videos with a complete explanation of every topic in detail.
The university does not provide online or offline classes, so students do not face any attendance issues. Also, there is no fear of missing any critical lesson or lecture.
Punjabi University DDE Exam Pattern:
Exam pattern and Marks division is available in the sample papers and the previous papers on the internet.
Punjabi University DDE Scholarships:
Punjabi University does not offer any scholarship or placement to its students for any program or reason.
Why Punjabi University Distance Education?
- First-ever Department to introduce a regional language for instructions and notification
- Offers Regional Diploma/Courses
- E-Study Material
- Variety of courses
- Renowned name
- Easy online admission process
DCCPBI Contact Details
- Address: Department of Distance Education, Arts Block No. 3, Punjabi University, Patiala 147 002
- Phone No: 0175-5136426
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://www.pbidde.org/
Be the first to leave a review.