Punjabi University Distance Education Admission: Admission season 2023-24 has started at Punjabi University DDE. The university provides various distance programs at UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate level. PUP DDE courses offered through the new season 2023-24 are BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, BEd, BLib, MA, MSc, MLib and M.Com.
The application form and other information for these courses are available on the website; students can apply online by visiting www.pbidde.org. Desired applicants must apply before the deadline; the deadline for Punjabi DDE season 2023-24 is 22 September 2023.
Punjabi University Distance Education Latest Updates:
- Distance Education Punjabi University Patiala registration has started for session 2023-24. Students to want to apply at this university can fill out the form before the deadline. Source
- The deadline to apply for registration is 22 September 2023. Source
- Students can check the prospectus of the university. (Check Here)
- For more information, kindly visit the official website of Punjabi University, Patiala.
The academic fee for new season UG courses will be between INR 5600 to 12500 per annum; PG courses range from INR 7000 to 14500 per annum. Admission to various courses PUDE will be granted on a merit basis. While some courses require entrance exam scores for enrollment.
The deadline and application process dates at Punjabi University DDE are different each year. Students should visit the university’s official website for the exact admission date.
Depending on specialization and level of course, eligibility requirements are different for PUDE courses. The eligibility for all programs is mentioned on the website.
Undergraduate and PG courses
- BCA Program: Having 10+2 or equivalent is the minimum eligibility.
- BCom: At least class 12th education is a minimum requirement.
- MSc: BSc or equivalent degree is required to apply for this program.
Punjabi University Distance Education Highlights
Punjabi University Distance Education
University Grant Commission (UGC-DEB)
Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
The registration process of Punjabi University has started for various distance courses for the academic session 2023-24. The deadline to submit the application form is 22 September 2023 (tentative). The Punjabi University DDE offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees, certificates, and diplomas. Registration for DDE courses is organized into three sections that include all courses offered by the university. An application form filled out in Punjabi, along with the application fee of INR 350, can be submitted at the admission counter. Punjabi University DDE registration fees can be deposited via DD.
Punjabi University DDE courses for the current academic session are BA, BCOM, Diploma in Divinity, MA, PGDCA, and more. Admission to Punjabi DDE is given directly on the scores of qualifying exams. However, aspirants can only obtain a seat in the preferred program by completing the admission process before the scheduled last date.
PUP Distance Education UG Admission
Punjabi University distance education admission for the 2023 session needs to be filled out by the applicants before the deadline. The registration process is structured offline for BA, BBA, BCOM, BCA, B.Ed, Bib & ISC, Diploma in Divinity, Gyani, and more. Applicants can collect PUDE application form by hand/courier from the registered counter of the university.
The six-semester admission to PUP DDE is given completely on qualifying score merit; which means candidates can get direct admission to PUDE-offered programs. The minimum mark required to be eligible for a distance degree admission is 40%. Some specific programs like B.Ed are designed on special requirements where an individual must possess work experience along with a bachelor’s degree.
BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a UG-level degree course that focuses on solving business-related problems for students. It is the most demanded qualification to work in the management, finance, and marketing sector. Candidates will be eligible to enroll in the BBA course when they have passed their 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
BCA: It is one of the most demanding courses among science and commerce students. The admission is done based on marks obtained in the 12th class. Students need to fill out an online application form to complete the admission process.
BA: Bachelor of Art is the full form of BA. The course is of 3 years duration and can be done at the undergraduate level. 12th-class qualified students can pursue the course in distance mode.
BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG level with a 3 to 6 years duration course. In this course, students learn about accounting, finance, banking management, etc.
BLIS: Bachelor of Library Science is an undergraduate course with 1-year short duration. Candidates who have a 12th degree through a recognized board easily can apply for this BLIS course.
Punjabi University Patiala Distance Education B.Ed Admission
Punjabi University conducts admission to the BEd ODL programme for 400 seats allotted by the NCTE. Admission to this course will be made by the university on the basis of merit, as per the rules of the state Govt. and NCTE.
Candidates for admission to BEd distance education at Punjabi University Patiala can apply by 22 September 2023.
Eligibility Criteria: The university accepts applications only from those candidates who are working as elementary teachers. Following are some mandatory requirements for admission to BEd distance education at PBIDDE:
For admission to the BEd programme at PBI DDE candidates should have passed a Graduation or Post Graduation degree in any specialization with 50% marks aggregated.
Along with the admission form candidates will have to submit the experience certificate and proof of being still in service in their respective school.
A candidate should have completed a teacher training programme in regular mode from an NCTE-recognized institute/university/college.
Work Experience: The university considers the work experience of a candidate, only when he/she working in the following categories:
- College Lecturer
- Laboratory Attendant
- Library and Other Clerk
- Senior laboratory attendant
- Library Attendant
- Teachers paid out of PTA funds will not be considered eligible.
Punjabi University Distance Education PG Admission
Candidates have the option to pursue courses from a distance at the PG level such as MA, MCom, MLIS, MSC, and MA. To gain admission all the requirements should match with at least 50% marks. university selects a candidate based on merit score. These courses are available at the official admission portal of the University.
MA: It is a 2-year duration course offered by distance education at Punjabi University, Patiala. Aspirants who have an undergraduate degree with at least 45-50% marks can opt for admission to the MA course under ODL mode at this university. There is no entrance exam is required for admission.
MCom: The duration of the Master of Commerce course offered by Punjabi University under distance education mode is 2 years. Candidates can pursue this course through this university if they full the eligibility criteria for admission which is a bachelors degree from any recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks.
Punjabi University MLIS Distance Education Admission
- Duration of MLIS: 2 Years
- Admission Process: Admission to Punjabi University Distance Education MLIS Program is based only on merit.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed BLIS Examination with at least 50% marks from any UGC-recognised university are eligible to apply for BLIS admission at PUDDE.
MSc- Masters of Science is a highly pursued course at Punjabi University THrough Distance mode. The MSC course duration is 2 to 4 years. In this course, students have to learn Web Technology, Java Programming, Software Engineering, Computer Networks, etc.
MA – The Department of distance education at Punjabi University Patiala covers a huge part of the Humanity stream where it allows numerous programs such as MA in Hindi, English, and Political Science. Interested students who have earned a degree in any of the specializations at the undergraduate level may opt for admission into the course.
M.Com – The course is a postgraduate-level course, commonly pursued by students who are interested in or want to build their careers in finance, accounts, and economics. Students must pursue any of these degrees (B.Com/BBA/BMIT) from any recognized university with the minimum marks according to the university criteria to enroll in this course at Punjabi University.
Punjabi University Distance Education Application Form 2023
22 September 2023 is the expected last date for Punjabi University Distance Education Application Form 2023. The online applications are available for all the UG and PG admission of Punjabi University Distance Education. Students are invited by the University to submit applications form for all the offered courses.
Applicants can fill up their applications for courses such as Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Library Science, BLIS, BCA, Master of Science, Master of Computer Application, MA, and the rest at the UG and PG levels. Students should complete the registration process with an application fee of INR 350 before the deadline.
Punjabi University Distance Education Application Process
For attaining admission to Punjabi University’s distance learning program, applications can be submitted online and submitted in person to the university. For applying to Punjabi University Distance Education, applicants need to check the admission criteria, and if they find them eligible, they can use them. To apply for Punjabi University, applicants need to follow all the below-mentioned steps:
Punjabi University Distance Education Online Admission Process
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of Punjabi university and find the online admission tab.
- They can fill the form online
- After filling out
- the application form, you can attach all the essential and required documents.
- Applicants have to upload their pictures as well.
- Applicants can submit their fee of application form in INR, which is 500/- online.
- After the completion of all the mentioned steps, applicants can submit their online applications.
Punjabi University Distance Education Offline Admission Process
- Applicants can visit the official website of Punjabi University and can go to the online admission tab.
- Applicants can download the application form.
- After filling out the form, applicants must attach the attested copies of all the required documents with the paper.
- Applicants need to attach one attested photograph and one unattested photograph with the application form as well.
- The application fee should be submitted one time. Installments are not allowed.
- The application fee should be submitted before the submission of their application form.
- After completing the above procedure, candidates must submit their application along with all the essential attested documents.
- DD of the application fee must be submitted along with the application form.
Required Documents for Punjabi University Distance Education Admission
- A recent passport-sized self-attested photograph needs to be attached.
- A copy of the identity card, duly signed, should be in an appropriate place without hiding any information.
- Copy of self-attested Birth certificate.
- Character certificate issued from the Principal of last attended school or college, in the case of foreign immigrants, it can be obtained from the gazette officer.
- Original Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of detailed result sheet of grade 10 along with Clearance certificate.
- Copy of Result Sheet of grade 12 along with clearance certificate.
- Copy of Result sheet of Bachelor along with a degree.
- Copy of Result sheet of graduation along with Degree.
- Demand draft
Punjabi University Distance Education Courses & Fee Structure
|Course Name||Specialization||Total Fee|
MA or Master of Arts
Fee for I & II semester is Rs 10175 and Fee for II & III semester is Rs 9940
|MSc or Master of Science||IT or Information Technology||Rs 31,935|
|IT Lateral Entry||Rs 20,075|
|MCom or Master of Commerce||–||Rs 21,635|
Punjabi University Distance Education Student Login
Candidates who are eyeing logging in to the student’s account to either complete the application form for admission or check the filled-in application form need to visit the official website of Punjabi University. On the homepage click on the “Apply for Online Admission Button” The button will redirect you to the online admission portal, there please select a login and enter your username and password.
After entering the username and password, candidates are requested to click the “Print Form” button.
How to Download Admit Card?
Admit Card is available on the official website of Punjabi University Homepage. Applicants can quickly get their Admit Card from the official website, University campus, and study center if their information is present in the university’s database. Mentioned steps can be followed to download the admit card from the university’s official website:
- Go to the official website of the PU.
- Go to the student panel on the homepage.
- Applicants can log in to their student accounts by using a login ID and password.
- Admit Card of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Applicants can go through their hall tickets to avoid any mistakes or errors.
- In case of any error in the information, an applicant can contact the concerned department as soon as possible.
- Otherwise, an applicant can download the Admit Card by clicking the download option.
PUP Distance Education Exam Center
Punjabi University has many study centers in Gujarat and Punjab. Moreover, during the final processing of admission applications, students are also given a choice to select a study center according to their convenience. So applicants can choose their desired study center during the process of admission. The list of study centers of Punjab University, Department of Distance Education is as under:
- Regional Center, Punjabi University, Bhatinda
- Desh Bhagat College, Bhardwaj
- D. College, Barnala
- Government Barjindra College, Faridkot
- GuruDawara Singh Sahba, Ahmedabad (Gujrat)
- Gurmat Sagar Trust, Village Sahota, Sri Anandpur Sahib
Punjabi University Distance Education Study Material
The students can check the Punjabi University Patiala Distance Education study material; for more information, visit here.
The Department of Distance Education of Punjabi University provides excellent study material to all of its students to minimize the course understanding problems. Scholarly lesson plans and Course relevancy notes are given to the candidates. Moreover, home assignments, projects, and personal contacts are provided to the applicants under academic activities.
The scholarly study lessons are easily accessible to the students, as they can have them in their emails in documented forms. For the students of PG programs, these lessons are sent through videos with a complete explanation of every topic in detail.
The university does not provide online or offline classes, so students do not face any attendance issues. Also, there is no fear of missing any critical lesson or lecture.
About Punjabi University Distance Education
Punjabi University Department of Distance Education (DCCPBI) was established in 1968. Punjabi University offers UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate programs. There are a variety of UG and PG programs offered by Punjabi University Distance Education, as well as certificates and diplomas.
DCCPBI Contact Details
- Address: Department of Distance Education, Arts Block No. 3, Punjabi University, Patiala 147 002
- Phone No: 0175-5136426
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://www.pbidde.org/
Disclaimer: All the dates given here are tentative and the information given only for informational purposes. Visit the official site for more accuracy.
Be the first to leave a review.