RBU DDE Admission 2022-23: Admission for session 2022 at Rabindra Bharati University for all MA courses, students have to submit the documents & physically verify before the 27 November 2022. Apply at @www.rbudde.in, the registration form has been released. Also, the Center for Distance and Online Education at RBU is allowing students to apply for various MA & MSW courses in specializations.
Rabindra Bharati University DDE Latest News
- RBU DDE has extended the deadline to verify physically and submit the documents for admission confirmation till 27 November 2022. Source
- RBU CDOE released a notification regarding Mark sheets of Rabindra Sangeet, Vocal Music, for MA semester IV for examination. Source
- Rabindra Bharati University had extended the registration for distance PG courses for session 2022-23, last date to fill the registration form was 15 November 2022. Source
- For more information, visit the official website of RBU DDE.
Rabindra Bharati University (RBU) came into existence in 1962 and is situated in Rabindra Bhavan, Kolkata. The university offers distance courses through the Centre for Distance and Online Education (CDOE).
RBU DDE offers admission into various levels and specializations of the courses. Students can get admission for the courses at UG, PG, and PhD levels at the university. There are courses offered in the science, commerce, and arts discipline for admission.
The application forms are provided in an online mode, and the processing fee may be Rs 200. To know more about RBU Distance Education, one must reach out to the university’s official site.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Rabindra Bharati University, CDOE|
|Approved||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
Latest Courses Distance Education 2022-23
RBU DDE Admission 2022-23
The admission process for the PG degree programs at RBU was begun on 25 August 2022 and ended on 15 November 2022. The university’s entrance test determines admission to distance courses at RBU. Shortlisted applicants are required to visit the university’s campus to verify their documents and deposit their first-semester fees.
RBU CDOE admission will end for new PG students on 15 November 2022. Students can submit an application at @rbudde.in/admission. Rabindra Bharati University offers distance learning Master of Arts programs in over seven specializations. RBU DDE MA Admission is available in Bengali, Environmental Studies, Vocal Music, Sanskrit, and other subjects.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education PG Admission
Students who want to enroll in the RBU DDE PG admission 2022 can opt for the courses like- MA in Bengali, Sanskrit, Vocal, Music, Environmental Studies, and MSW for the 2022 academic sessions. Students are required to complete their graduate degrees from a recognized university.
For PG programs, there are various specializations available. Post-graduate programs do not require entrance examinations for admission, and students are selected based on their merit scores. Students can get more information about the admission procedure for 2022 by visiting the official website of RBU. There is a 200/- rupee application fee for the PG program.
- Admission will be based on a first-come, first-served basis via an online process administered centrally through the DDE website.
RBU DDE MA Admission 2022
15 November 2022 was the last date for RBU CDOE MA Admission 2022-23. All the forms are now be available on the official web portal. Students who are eligible and can enroll in various specializations like Bengali, Sanskrit, Environmental Studies, Vocal Music, Rabindra Sangeet & more. Majorly, the Institute provides distance learning in the faculty of arts & fine arts. The criteria for admission are based upon merit in a UG degree.
Rabindra Bharati University DDE Offered Courses
Faculty of Arts
|Programs||Minimum Duration||Maximum Duration|
|M.A. in Bengali [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in English [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in History [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in Political Science [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in Sanskrit [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in Education [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. under Environmental Studies [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in Geography [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|Master of Social Work (M.S.W) [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Fees
The students can check the Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Course fee for more information.
|Course||Fee (Per Semester)|
|MA in Bengali||Rs.2000/-|
|MA in Sanskrit||Rs.2000/-|
|MA in Vocal Music & Rabindra Sangeet||Rs.5000/-|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||Rs.9000/-|
|MA in Environmenal Studies||Rs.4000/-|
RBU DDE Admission Process 2022
Students for the enrolment are required to complete the registration process for admission.
- First step is to visit the official website -: www.rbu.ac.in
- Here students need to visit and fill in details that are mandatory for admission.
- As this is the initial step where students will also receive OTP, contact details should be accurate.
- After this students are required to fill in personal and educational details like name, parents’ name, blood group, last qualification, identity proof, etc.
- Once these details are filled students can go ahead with the payment step where they need to pay the fees.
- The fee section should be saved for future reference.
Required Documents For RBU Distance Education Admission
- Candidates have to bring original degrees and certificates also with the two sets of their xerox copies. It will be submitted to the respective concerned faculty.
- Result Card (10+2/Graduation).
- Fee receipt.
- Grade cards.
- Valid ID proof.
- Self-attested and original Admit Cards.
- Marksheets of all the previous qualifications.
Rabindra Bharati University DDE Exams Centers
Exam centers have been assigned to each of the candidates, and authorities assign them. The concerned centers have been mentioned on the admit card:
- University-Main Campus.
- Centers and Affiliated Colleges of the University.
The examination will be conducted across different cities. The candidate must have to be at the center that has been already mentioned on their admittance card at the exact time.
Note: All the fees mentioned above have been taken from the reference of the official prospectus of the university. If you want to verify visit- https://www.rbudde.in/academics/prospectus/
Syllabus of Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education
- The syllabus for the exam has been selected according to the course and designated to Make sure that the candidates have a defined and clear idea regarding that course.
- The syllabus for the test has been from the basics of the subject the students will opt for.
Rabindra Bharati University DDE Exam Pattern
- The examinations will be at a particular time assigned for objective-type questions that will be only multiple-choice questions.
- There will be multiple questions that will be objective-type questions. But these must be in according to the syllabus that has been nominated for the exam.
Why Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education?
- Self-learning materials availability.
- Literature/language Programmes.
- Student Helpdesk.
- Sufficient numbers in study centers.
- One of the Top-ranked universities in India.
Rabindra Bharati University DDE Contact Details
- Address: Rabindra Bhavan EE 9 & 10 Sector-II, Salt Lake City (Near Karunamayee), Kolkata – 700 091.
- Phone: +91- (033)-2358 4014
- Website: https://www.rbudde.in/
Note: All the dates are tentative. Visit the official site to know accurate admission and exam dates and information.
Be the first to leave a review.