Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education 2022: Rabindra Bharati University was set up in 1962 by the Rabindra Bharati Act, which the government of West Bengal passed. In February 2016, NAAC gave the university an A grade. Rabindra Bharati University Distance is in the city of Kolkata. It started offering distance education programmes in 2002. RBU University is the oldest and best known for its distance education courses. It also has programmes for students who want admission to this university for a PG degree. Last date for university admission will be around 31 July 2022 for this year admissions.
There are various specializations of the offered course. In the end, Students can choose various specializations. The University provides the admissions in July; RBU offers courses like MA in vocal music, MA in English, MA in Education, MSW. All these courses are well versed and available for admissions.
RBU DDE Highlights
|University Name||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Approved||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
RBU DDE Course 2022
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Admission
The admission opens once a year in July for academic enrollment. A merit list is released for the UG programs, and there are academic qualifications necessary to be fit in for the eligibility criteria.
For the PG courses, students are required to complete their graduation degree from any well-recognized university of India, and for some PG programs, there is an entrance test conducted by the university which a student is required to clear. The application fee is 400/- rupees.
RBU Distance Education Application Form Process
- First step is to visit the official website of RBU DDE by click this link – : www.rbu.ac.in
- Here students need to visit and fill in details that are mandatory for admission.
- As this is the initial step where students will also receive OTP, so contact details should be accurate.
- After this students are required to fill in personal and educational details like name, parents name, blood group, last qualification, identity proof, etc.
- Select the desirable course.
- Once these details are filled students can go ahead with the payment step where they need to pay the fees.
- The fee screenshot should be saved for future reference.
Documents that are Required For RBU DDE Admission
- Candidates have to bring original degrees and certificates also with the two sets of their xerox copies. It will be submitted to the respective concerned faculty.
- Result Card (10+2/Graduation).
- Fee receipt.
- Grade cards.
- Valid ID proof.
- Self-attested and original Admit Cards.
- Marksheets of all the previous qualifications.
RBU DDE Courses Fees
|Course||Fee (Per Semester)|
|MA in Bengali||Rs.2000/-|
|MA in Sanskrit||Rs.2000/-|
|MA in Vocal Music & Rabindra Sangeet||Rs.5000/-|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||Rs.9000/-|
|MA in Environmental Studies||Rs.4000/-|
Note: All the fees mentioned above have been taken from the reference of the official prospectus of the university. If you want to verify visit- https://www.rbudde.in/academics/prospectus/
Rabindra Bharati University Exam Pattern
- The examinations will be at a particular time assigned for objective-type questions that will be only multiple-choice questions.
- There will be multiple questions that will be objective-type questions. But these must be in according to the syllabus that has been nominated for the exam.
RBU DDE Admission Sample Paper
Past papers of sample papers are available on the internet.
- The applicants should go through them to have an idea and concept regarding the pattern of the exam and the scheme of the paper.
Rabindra Bharati University Scholarships
University offers different scholarships to students based upon their needs and merit as well.
- The student will be facilitated in their tuition fees and other dues as well. The scholarships are provided to bring an opportunity for equal learning for deserving students. Not only this but the students the have been recognized well because of their performance also get awarded scholarships.
Scholarships are as follow:
- Rank Holder of university PG Merit Scholarship.
- Single Girl Child PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship.
- Online application for Scholarships for the St, Sc, and OBC students.
- Merit cum Means and Matric-based Scholarship.
Why Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education?
- Self-learning materials availability.
- Literature/language Programmes.
- Student Helpdesk.
- Sufficient numbers in study centers.
- One of the Top-ranked universities in India.
RBU DDE Contact Details:
- Address: Rabindra Bhavan EE 9 & 10 Sector-II, Salt Lake City (Near Karunamayee), Kolkata – 700 091.
- Phone: +91- (033)-2358 4014
- Website: https://www.rbudde.in/