RBU DDE Admission 2023-24: Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education July season admission 2023-24 is open now. These admissions are offered in numerous PG courses, including MA and MSW, in various specializations. To apply for the new academic season 2023-24 at RBU DDE, applicants should visit www.rbudde.in. The application is available online; applicants can apply until the last date. The application deadline for submitting the application form for RBU DDE courses is 30 September 2023.
Rabindra Bharati University DDE Latest News
- Rabindra Bharati University DDE admission begins on 01 July 2023.
- RBU DDE admission 2023 last date for the July session is 30 September 2023 for PG courses. (Source)
- For more information, visit the official website of RBU DDE.
The average academic for RBU Distance upcoming Programs will be between INR 3500 to INR 9700 per annum. Admissions at RBUDE are entrance exams based on various PG programs. The university itself will administer this exam. Each applicant will appear in this test. Before filling out application form 2023-24, candidates should verify their eligibility on the RBU Directorate of Distance Education website.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Program admission has no constant dates for admission. The date is changed from year to year. It is recommended that applicants regularly visit the uni website for the latest admission dates and procedures.
The eligibility requirements for each PG course of RBU are different. Generally, applicants must have a UG degree in a relevant specialization.
- MA: Minimum Bachelor’s degree, BA or equivalent with at least 50% marks is required.
- MSW: BSW or equivalent degree is required for admission to this PG course.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Rabindra Bharati University, CDOE|
|Approved||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
Latest Courses Distance Education 2023
RBU DDE Admission 2023-24
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education admission 2023-24 has been released for the July session to PG courses and the deadline for submission of online applications for RBU ODL courses admission is 30 September 2023. Admission to distance learning courses at RBU is determined by the university’s entrance test that determines eligibility. Applicants who have been shortlisted will be required to verify their documents and deposit their first-semester fees at the university’s campus as soon as possible.
Students can submit an application at @rbudde.in/admission. Rabindra Bharati University offers distance learning Master of Arts programs in over seven specializations. RBU DDE MA Admission is available in Bengali, Environmental Studies, Vocal Music, Sanskrit, and other subjects.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education PG Admission
Admission to PG courses at Rabindra Bharati University distance education shall be done online through www.rbudde.in on a first-come, first-serve basis. Online applications are invited by the university from the eligible candidates. 30 September 2023 is the last date to apply for RBU PG Admission 2023.
Students who want to enroll in the RBU DDE PG admission can opt for the courses like- MA in Bengali, Sanskrit, Vocal, Music, Environmental Studies, and MSW for the 2023 academic sessions. Students are required to complete their graduate degrees from a recognized university.
There are several specialties offered for PG programs. Students are chosen for post-graduate programs based on their merit scores rather than having to take entrance exams. Students can visit RBU’s official website to learn more about the application process for 2023. The PG program has an application cost of 200 rupees.
RBU Distance MA Admission 2023
- The admission portal of Rabindra Bharati University usually opens in the month of July and notification for the admission schedule will be released in May/June.
- Candidates who complete their undergraduate degree with 45-50% marks are eligible to apply for admission to the distance MA course at this university.
- There are many specializations available to students, such as Bengali, Sanskrit, Environmental Studies, Vocal Music, Rabindra Sangeet, etc. In the faculty of arts & fine arts, distance learning is a major focus. Admission is based on merit in a UG degree.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Courses
Faculty of Arts
|Programs||Minimum Duration||Maximum Duration|
|M.A. in Bengali [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in English [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in History [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in Political Science [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in Sanskrit [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in Education [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. under Environmental Studies [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in Geography [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|Master of Social Work (M.S.W) [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Courses Fee
The students can check the Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Course fee for more information.
|Course||Fee (Per Semester)|
|MA in Bengali||Rs.2000/-|
|MA in Sanskrit||Rs.2000/-|
|MA in Vocal Music & Rabindra Sangeet||Rs.5000/-|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||Rs.9000/-|
|MA in Environmental Studies||Rs.4000/-|
RBU DDE Admission Process 2023
Students for the enrolment are required to complete the registration process for admission.
- The first step is to visit the official website of Rabindra Bharati University DDE: https://www.rbudde.in/
- Here students need to visit and fill in details that are mandatory for admission.
- As this is the initial step where students will also receive OTP, contact details should be accurate.
- After this students are required to fill in personal and educational details like name, parents’ name, blood group, last qualification, identity proof, etc.
- Once these details are filled students can go ahead with the payment step where they need to pay the fees.
- The fee section should be saved for future reference.
Required Documents For RBU Distance Education Admission
- Candidates have to bring original degrees and certificates also with the two sets of their xerox copies. It will be submitted to the respective concerned faculty.
- Result Card (10+2/Graduation).
- Fee receipt.
- Grade cards.
- Valid ID proof.
- Self-attested and original Admit Cards.
- Marksheets of all the previous qualifications.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Courses Fee
This university primarily provides postgraduate degree courses in the arts stream through the Open Distance Learning (ODL) mode. The details of the RBU distance course fees can be found in the table below:
|Course Name||Average Tuition Fee in INR per year|
|MA in Bengali, Sanskrit, Political Science, English, History||2350|
|MA in Environmental Studies||4350|
|MA in Geography||9350|
|MA in Vocal Music and Rabindra Sangeet||5350|
|MA in Education||2850|
RBU DDE Prospectus 2023-24
The prospectus for RBU courses is now offered for the session 2023-24 with all the details like application fee, eligibility, courses offered by the university under open and distance learning mode, registration process, tuition fee, etc is now available in July 2023 on its official portal.
RBU DDE Admit Card
Rabindra Bharati University for distance courses release its examination admit card in the month of August 2023. The University uploads the admit card on the portal of @www.rbudde.in. Things require to download the course admit cards are enrollment ID & Mobile Number.
Rabindra Bharati University DDE Exams Centers
Exam centers have been assigned to each of the candidates, and authorities assign them. The concerned centers have been mentioned on the admit card:
- University-Main Campus.
- Centers and Affiliated Colleges of the University.
There will be different cities where the examination will be conducted. During the exact time and date specified on the admittance card, the candidate must be present at the center that has already been mentioned on the admittance card.
Note: All the fees mentioned above have been taken from the reference of the official prospectus of the university. If you want to verify visit- https://www.rbudde.in/academics/prospectus/
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Syllabus
- The syllabus for the exam has been selected according to the course and designated to Make sure that the candidates have a defined and clear idea regarding that course.
- The syllabus for the test has been from the basics of the subject the students will opt for.
Rabindra Bharati University DDE Exam Pattern
- The examinations will be at a particular time assigned for objective-type questions that will be only multiple-choice questions.
- There will be multiple questions that will be objective-type questions. But these must be in according to the syllabus that has been nominated for the exam.
Why Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education?
- Self-learning materials availability.
- Literature/Language Programmes.
- Student Helpdesk.
- Sufficient numbers in study centres.
- One of the top-ranked universities in India.
About Rabindra Bharati University DDE
Rabindra Bharati University’s centre for distance and online education was planted in July-2002 in Kolkata, West Bengal. Since then, the distance education center has been unstoppably offering various postgraduate courses in the arts and fine arts fields.
Rabindra Bharati University DDE organizes seminars, workshops, and training to aid students in growing the skills needed in related industries for the betterment of their futures.
Rabindra Bharati University DDE Contact Details
- Address: Rabindra Bhavan EE 9 & 10 Sector-II, Salt Lake City (Near Karunamayee), Kolkata – 700 091.
- Phone: +91- (033)-2358 4014
- Website: https://www.rbudde.in/
Note: All the dates are tentative. Visit the official site to know accurate admission and exam dates and information.
Be the first to leave a review.