Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission 2023: IDE RGU offered art and certificate courses under distance education mode. The arts programme is offered by the university in Economics, Education, English, Hindi, History, Political Science, Sociology, and Tribal Studies filed. The Admission portal of RGU distance education will be started soon for the academic session 2023-24.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Latest Update
- Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education admission for the January session will start soon.
- The student should visit the official website of the RGU IDE for regular updates.
The Institute for Distance Education was once the Center for Distance Education. For UG courses, RGU offers Political Science, English, History, Education, and Economics. IDE offers five graduate programs. They will study education, Hindi, English, politics, and history during the 2013-14 academic year. The university offers courses in English Communication and Fisheries Technology for those interested in getting a certificate.
- Undergraduate and graduate art courses are offered at the institute. Certificate programs are also offered.
- A candidate must complete 10+2 from a recognized board to qualify for BA.
- Graduates of a recognized university must apply for IDE’s MA program.
- Students are required to select all courses based on their marks in their qualifying degree.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education|
|Location||Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission 2023
RGU IDE admission will begin soon for the January session. Registration will remain open for ug and pg programs. The admission application form can be submitted with a late fee of INR 300. Late applications can be accepted by the middle of September. Counseling secession shall be organized in the RGU Study centers. RGU IDE proposes ug and pg degree programs such as BA, MA Education, English, Hindi, Political Science, Sociology, and more.
RGU IDE admission form and the prospectus can be collected directly from the study centres by paying a fee of INR 100. Payment can be made online through DD/NEFT. No cash will be accepted. Admission confirmation of RGU IDE will be made after the verification process. RGU IDE admission fee is INR 600.
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education UG Admission
The university offers admission to arts and humanities-driven courses like BA in Hindi, Political Science, History, English, Sociology, and more.
RGU DDE UG admission is designed for candidates who have completed their school and want to give a boost to their academic background. RGU DDE-prescribed degrees admission is given after the conduction of document verification. Confirmation of RGU DDE UG programs admission will be shared through a notification on mobile/email.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education offers three years of UG courses in the arts stream. It provides distance BA courses in various areas. There is almost 6 semester in the complete duration of this program.
- To be eligible for BA courses, an applicant should have completed 12 standards from a reputed board. Also, a comparable qualification from National Open School, with English as a required course, is accepted.
- Admission to the BA distance programs will be merit-based and there will be no entrance exam.
BA Cultural Traditions
- The University gives out this course for three years.
- Aspirants are to take it up after the 12th.
- Candidates must have well scores from a recognized University.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education PG Admission
www.rgu.ac.in Distance Education has been approved by UGC-DEB to conduct admissions in 7 MA Specializations for the academic session in January 2023. Admission to all these courses will start soon. Following are the UGC-DEB-approved courses of Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education:
- MA Hindi
- MA English
- MA Economics
- MA Education
- MA Political Science
- MA Sociology
- MA History
Master of Arts (MA)
- RGU provides a two-year course in five areas of expertise at the PG level. Individuals might select one of them based on their interests.
- Applicants should have completed a 10+2 education from an RGU-accredited institution. The UG degree will be used in the recruitment process.
- The RGU’s Institute of Distance Education does not provide any upper or lower age bar for the selection.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education offers a large number of UG & PG levels of education. The eligibility criteria for most of these courses are given below:
- Candidates with a valid degree of clearing the 10+2 level exam are eligible to apply for entries in all the UG degree courses offered by the University to the Candidates.
- Candidates with a valid degree of graduation from any recognized University are eligible to apply for entry in all the courses offered by the University at the PG level.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Application Form 2023
A prospectus and an application form can be obtained via the university or study centre on payment of Rs.100. A completed admission form and the original documents must be submitted to the study centre for admission. Be sure all the information is filled out correctly and neatly on the application.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Application Fee
The entry form fee is required for admission and gaining entry forms. The charges depend on the course Candidates choose; aspirants for a Master’s have to pay a higher fee than the bachelor’s course Candidates. The entry form fee for most RGU DDE courses ranges from IRN 500 to INR 1000 only.
Rajiv Gandhi University ODL Admission Process
A complete process of admission registration can be followed below.
RGU ODL Admission Process: Steps
- Reach the official website of RGU ODL for UG and PG admissions.
- Registration needs to be made through OTP verification.
- Use generated credentials to log in to the RGU ODL admission account.
- Fill out every mandatory section of the RGU ODL admission form.
- Upload documents as requested.
- Deposit program, and an application fee.
- Download the receipt, and save it for future reference.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Fee
|Courses||Duration (in Year)||Approx. Academic Fees (Per Year)|
|MA Program||2||5||INR 12,100/-|
|MA in Education||2||5||INR 12,100/-|
|MA in English||2||5||INR 12,100/-|
|MA in Hindi||2||5||INR 12,100/-|
|MA in History||2||5||INR 12,100/-|
|MA in Political Science||2||5||INR 12,100/-|
|MA in Economics||2||5||INR 12,100/-|
|BA Programme (Education, English, Economics, History, Hindi, Political Science, Sociology, Tribal studies)||3||6||INR 5,400/- for 1st Year|
|INR 5,200/- for 2nd & 3rd Year|
|Certificate course in Fisheries Technology||1||3||INR 8,850|
|Certificate course in English for communication||1||3||INR 6,950|
Rajiv Gandhi University Contact Details
- Phone:+91 360 2277253
- Official Website: Click Here
Note: Dates are tentative & subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more admission information.
Be the first to leave a review.