Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Named after the famous politician, the University is one of the high-ranked Universities of India. It was set up in 1984 to give outdistance education and based courses to Candidates from all around the country.
The setting up is in Itanagar, where it stands with the name of RGU Itanagar since 1985. It has a special department of distance learning called RGU DDE for the open courses.
- The candidates can apply for admission 2021-22 and check the information of UG and PG courses. For more info official website, fee click here.
- 13-09-2021: 3rd list-Provisionally selected candidates for admission-I sem PGDTM [Management]
- 13-09-2021: 4th list-Provisionally selected candidates for admission-I sem MA Psychology
- 13-09-2021: Date extension-submission of bids for disposal of waste paper
- 13-09-2021: Ph.D Viva voce Board members[Geography]
- 13-09-2021: Documents verification-I sem MA Psychology
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education (RGU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education|
|Location||Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission 2021: How To Apply?
The admission can be done through the two official modes; aspirants can choose any one of them; offline and online modes. Candidates applying can check the process below:
- Aspirants are to visit the official RGU DDE site to apply, click here to visit the RGU DDE site admission page.
- They will have the option of clicking on the ‘Application form’.
- They are to choose the entry form for 2021 and then fill up the required Info as asked for through boxes in the entry form.
- Candidates must clear the entry form fee through challan form in net banking, dd, cd modes of payment.
- They should next check what the required Docs are.
- They must attach all the docs and then click on the submission button to get their application through.
RGU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
RGU offers a large number of UG & PG levels of education. The eligibility criteria for most of these courses is given below:
- Candidates with a valid degree of clearing the 10+2 level exam are eligible to apply for the entries in all the UG degree courses offered by the University to the Candidates.
- The Candidates with a valid degree of graduation level from any recognized University are eligible to apply for the entries in all the courses offered by the University at the PG level.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education UG and PG Admission
Following are some courses offered by the University and some info about them:
BA Cultural Traditions
- The University gives out this course for three years.
- Aspirants are to take it up after 12th.
- Candidates must have well scores from a recognized University.
B.Tech Engineering Technology
- It is a science degree related to modern technologies & engineering
- It takes up three years in minimum Duration and 5 yrs. In maximum Time.
- Aspirants that have done their inter in the tech field can apply.
BSc In Microbial Sciences
- It is a course of a bio that deals with studying the Structure & properties of the microbial organism.
- Candidates can take up the course after doing their inter with good scores and a science backdrop.
- Entrance exam clearance is vital to gain entry.
BSc In Synthetic Antibiotics
- It is a medicinal & UG level degree.
- Entrance exam + 12th grade must be achieved with good scores from a recognized University.
- Candidates that have cleared their entrance exam with science can apply.
M.Tech Lateral Industries
- It is a master-level degree program related to industrial technology and english.
- Candidates can apply only if they are from a related field of study.
- Aspirants that have done UG or bachelors degree in related field with good scores from University of recognized.
RGU DDE Admit Card
Before the entrance exam, University allots roll number slips & admit cards to the Candidates. It is vital for entrance in exam hall as the supervisors will not let any candidate give entrance test if they do not have the admit card.
How to use RGU Login Portal?
You can use the login portal of the University to get a subscription to the official page of the University.
- The Login portal will ask for a pupil’s student ID or form No.
- It may also ask for the username.
- After adding these details, please fill in your password.
- Hit Login to get through the login page and to your website.
RGU Distance Education Application Fees
The entry form fee is the required—fee for the admission and gaining of entry forms. The charges depend on the course Candidates choose; aspirants of Masters have to pay a higher fee than the bachelor course Candidates.
The entry form fee for most of the courses in RGU DDE ranges from IRN 500 to INR 1000 only.
- Phone:+91 360 2277253