Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education 2024: IDE RGU offered art and certificate courses in distance education mode. The university offers an arts program in economics, education, English, Hindi, history, political science, sociology, and tribal studies. The admission portal for RGU distance education will be opened soon for the academic session 2024.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Latest Update
- Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education admissions for the academic year 2024 will start soon.
- The student should visit the official website of the RGU IDE for regular updates.
The Institute for Distance Education was once the Center for Distance Education. For UG courses, RGU offers Political Science, English, History, Education, and Economics. RGU IDE offers five graduate programs i.e., education, Hindi, English, politics, and history. The university offers courses in English communication and fisheries technology for those interested in getting a certificate.
- Undergraduate and graduate art courses are offered at the institute. Certificate programs are also offered.
- A candidate must complete 10+2 from a recognized board to qualify for a BA.
- Graduates of a recognized university must apply for IDE’s MA program.
- Students must select all courses based on their marks in their qualifying degree.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education|
|Location||Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
RGU Distance Education Admission 2024
RGU IDE opens its admission windows for both January and July sessions. The admission application form can be submitted with a late fee of INR 300. By the middle of September, late applications will be considered. Counseling sessions shall be organized in the RGU study centers. RGU IDE proposes UG and PG degree programs such as BA, MA Education, English, Hindi, Political Science, Sociology, and more.
The RGU IDE admission form and the prospectus can be collected directly from the study centers by paying a fee of INR 100. Payment can be made online through DD or NEFT. No cash will be accepted. Admission confirmation for RGU IDE will be made after the verification process. The RGU IDE admission fee is INR 600.
There is no entrance exam required for admission to UG and PG courses at Rajiv Gandhi University in distance mode. Admission will be based on the merit list criteria. Students must check their eligibility before applying for admission.
Latest Distance Education Courses 2024
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education (UG) Admission
The university offers admission to arts and humanities-driven courses like BA in Hindi, Political Science, History, English, Sociology, and more.
RGU DDE UG admission is designed for candidates who have completed their school and want to give a boost to their academic background. RGU DDE-prescribed degree admission is given after the conduct of document verification. Confirmation of RGU DDE UG programs admission will be shared through a notification on mobile or email.
- BA (Bachelor of Arts) Combination of 3 Subjects
- BEd (Bachelor of Education)
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- At Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education, students can pursue a three-year undergraduate program in the arts stream through distance learning. The university offers a diverse range of BA courses in different fields. The program consists of a total of six semesters.
- To be eligible for BA courses, applicants should have completed 12 standards from a reputed board. Also, a comparable qualification from the National Open School, with English as a required course, is accepted.
- Admission to the BA distance programs will be merit-based and there will be no entrance exam.
BA Cultural Traditions
- The University gives out this course for three years.
- Aspirants are to take it up after the 12th.
- Candidates must have good scores from a recognized university.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education PG Admission
UGC-DEB has approved www.rgu.ac.in Distance Education to conduct admissions in 14 MA Specializations for the academic session in January 2024. Admission to all these courses will start soon. Following are the UGC-DEB-approved courses of Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education:
- MA Hindi
- MA English
- MA Economics
- MA Education
- MA Political Science
- MA Sociology
- MA History
Master of Arts (MA) Admission
- RGU provides a two-year MA course in seven areas of expertise at the PG level. Individuals might select one of them based on their interests.
- Applicants should have completed undergraduate education at an accredited institution.
- The RGU’s Institute of Distance Education does not provide any upper or lower age bar for the selection.
- The RGU DDE conducts direct admission for the Master of Arts distance education course. There is no need to attend an entrance exam.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education offers a large number of UG and PG levels of education. The eligibility criteria for most of these courses are given below:
- As long as the candidate has passed the 10+2 level exam, he or she is eligible to apply for entry into any of the UG degree courses offered by the university to candidates who have passed the 10+2 level exam.
- The university offers a wide range of PG courses on the undergraduate level for those candidates with a valid degree of graduation from any recognized university who are interested in studying at the graduate level.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Application Form 2024
The RGU Distance Education Application Form and prospectus can be obtained from the official website or study centre for Rs 100/-. A completed admission form and the original documents must be submitted to the study centre for admission. Be sure all the information is filled out correctly and neatly on the application.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Application Fee
To obtain entry forms and gain admission to an institution, an entry form fee is required. Applicants should be aware that student fees vary based on which course they enroll in for their bachelor’s or master’s degrees. Students will have to pay INR 500 to INR 1000 as the entry fee for most of the RGU DDE programs.
Rajiv Gandhi University ODL Admission Process
A complete process of admissions registration can be followed below.
RGU ODL Admission Process: Steps
- Reach out to the official website of RGU ODL for UG and PG admissions.
- Registration needs to be made through OTP verification.
- Use the generated credentials to log in to the RGU ODL admissions account.
- Fill out every mandatory section of the RGU ODL admission form.
- Upload documents as requested.
- Deposit program, and an application fee.
- Download the receipt and save it for future reference.
Documents Required for Rajiv Gandhi University ODL Admission
- 5 passport-size photographs
- Adhar Card
- 10th and 12th grade passing Certificate
- UG Degree for PG course admission
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Courses
- BA (Bachelor of Arts) Combination of 3 Subjects
- BEd (Bachelor of Education)
- MA History (Master of Arts in Hindi)
- MA Economics (Master of Arts in Economics)
- MA Political Science (Master of Arts in Political Science)
- MA Sociology (Master of Arts in Sociology)
- MA Hindi (Master of Arts in Hindi)
- MA English (Master of Arts in English)
- MA Education (Master of Arts in Education)
- Certificate Course in Fisheries Technology
- Certificate course in English for communication
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Fee
|Courses||Duration (in Year)||Approx. Academic Fees (Per Year)|
|MA Program||2||5||INR 12,100/-|
|MA in Education||2||5||INR 12,100/-|
|MA in English||2||5||INR 12,100/-|
|MA in Hindi||2||5||INR 12,100/-|
|MA in History||2||5||INR 12,100/-|
|MA in Political Science||2||5||INR 12,100/-|
|MA in Economics||2||5||INR 12,100/-|
|BA Programme (Education, English, Economics, History, Hindi, Political Science, Sociology, and Tribal studies)||3||6||INR 5,400/- for 1st Year|
|INR 5,200/- for 2nd and 3rd Year|
|Certificate course in Fisheries Technology||1||3||INR 8,850|
|Certificate course in English for communication||1||3||INR 6,950|
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Examination Center
|Exam Centre for MA||Exam Centre for BA||Exam Centre for CCEC and CCFT|
|Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills||Donyi Polo Government College, Karki||Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills|
|Jawaharlal Nehru College, Pasighat||Govt. College, Bomdila|
|Govt. College, Doimukh|
|Govt. Model College, Seppa|
|Govt. College, Yachuli|
|Indira Gandhi Govt. College, Tezu|
|Jawaharlal Nehru College, Pasighat|
|Rang-Frah Govt. College, Changlang|
|S.F.S. College, Aalo|
|Wangcha Rajkumar Govt. College, Deomali|
|Bini Yanga Govt. Women’s College, Lekhi|
|Govt. College, Daporijo|
|Mahabodhi Lord Buddha College, Namsai|
|Namdapha Degree College, Miao|
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges List
Listed below are the affiliated colleges of Rajiv Gandhi University that offer distance learning programs.
|College Name||Estd. Year||Location|
|Saint Claret College||2003||Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies||2007||Gandi, Andhra Pradesh|
Rajiv Gandhi University Contact Details
- Phone:+91 360 2277253
- Official Website: Click Here
RGU Distance Education FAQs
Q. Rajiv Gandhi University Private or Government?
Ans: Under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) RGU is a central university recognized by UGC.
Q. What is the last date for RGU distance admission?
Ans: The last date for RGU distance admission will be announced soon after the beginning of admissions.
Q. Is Rajiv Gandhi University UGC approved?
Ans: Yes, RGU is approved by the University Grants Commission or UGC.
Note: Dates are tentative & subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more admission information.
Be the first to leave a review.