The Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission 2022: The Institute for Distance Education was once the Center for Distance Education. For UG courses, RGU offers Political Science, English, History, Education, and Economics. IDE offers five graduate programs. They will study education, Hindi, English, politics, and history during the 2013-14 academic year. For those interested in getting a certificate, the university offers courses in English Communication and Fisheries Technology.
- Undergraduate and graduate art courses are offered at the institute. Certificate programs are also offered.
- A candidate must complete 10+2 from a recognized board in order to be eligible for BA.
- Graduates of a recognized university must apply for IDE’s MA program.
- Students are required to select all courses based on their marks in their qualifying degree.
- Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education admission for session July 2022 will begin soon. For more information visit here.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education|
|Location||Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission 2022
RGU IDE admission 2022 begins in the second week of July. Registration will remain open for ug, and pg degree/diploma programs till 31 August 2022. Admission application form can be submitted with a late fee of INR 300. Late applications can be accepted by the middle of September. Counseling secession shall be organized in the RGU Study centres. RGU IDE proposes ug, and pg degree programs such as BA, MA Education, English, Hindi, Political Science, Sociology, and more.
RGU IDE admission form along with the prospectus can be collected directly from the study centres by paying a fee of INR 100. Payment can be made online through DD/NEFT. No cash will be accepted. Admission confirmation of RGU IDE will be made after the verification process. RGU IDE admission fee is INR 600.
Latest Distance Education Courses
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education UG Admission
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education UG admission notification will come up in the second week of July. Applicants can apply without a late fee inclusion till 31 August 2022. The university offers admission to arts, and humanities-driven courses like BA in Hindi, Political Science, History, English, Sociology, and more.
RGU DDE UG admission is designed for candidates who complete their school, and wants to give a boost to their academic background. RGU DDE prescribed degrees admission is given after conduction of document verification. Confirmation of RGU DDE UG programs admission will be shared through notification on mobile/email.
Bachelors of Arts (BA)
- Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education offers three years of UG courses in the stream of arts. It provides distance BA courses in various areas. There is almost 6 semester in the complete duration of this program.
- An applicant should have managed to complete 12 standards from a reputed board to be eligible for BA courses. Also, a comparable qualification from National Open School, with English as a required course is accepted.
- Admission to the BA distance programs will be merit-based and there will be no entrance exam.
BA Cultural Traditions
- The University gives out this course for three years.
- Aspirants are to take it up after the 12th.
- Candidates must have well scores from a recognized University.
B.Tech Engineering Technology
- It is a science degree related to modern technologies & engineering
- It takes up to three years in minimum Duration and 5 yrs. In maximum Time.
- Aspirants that have done their intermediate in the technology field can apply.
BSc In Microbial Sciences
- It is a course of a bio that deals with studying the Structure & properties of the microbial organism.
- Candidates can take up the course after doing their intermediate with good scores and a science backdrop.
- Entrance exam clearance is vital to gain entry.
BSc in Synthetic Antibiotics
- It is a medicinal & UG level degree.
- Entrance exam + 12th grade must be achieved with good scores from a recognized University.
- Candidates that have cleared their entrance exam in science can apply.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education PG Admission
Masters of Arts (MA)
- At the PG level, RGU provides a two-year course in five areas of expertise. Individuals might select one of them based on their personal interests.
- Applicants should have completed a 10+2 education from an RGU accredited institution. The UG degree will be used in the recruitment process.
- The RGU’s Institute of Distance Education does not provide any upper or lower age bar for the selection.
M.Tech Lateral Industries
- It is a master-level degree program related to industrial technology and English.
- Candidates can apply only if they are from a related field of study.
- Aspirants that have done UG or bachelors degree in related field with good scores from University of recognized.
The candidates should have a graduation (BCom) degree from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
The candidates should have a graduation (BSc) degree from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Application Form
A prospectus along with an application form can be obtained via the university or study center on payment of Rs.100. A completed admission form along with the original documents must be submitted to the study center for admission. Be sure all the information is filled out correctly and neatly on the application.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Application Fee
The entry form fee is the required—fee for the admission and gaining of entry forms. The charges depend on the course Candidates choose; aspirants for Master’s have to pay a higher fee than the bachelor’s course Candidates.
The entry form fee for most of the courses in RGU DDE ranges from IRN 500 to INR 1000 only.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education offers a large number of UG & PG levels of education. The eligibility criteria for most of these courses is given below:
- Candidates with a valid degree of clearing the 10+2 level exam are eligible to apply for the entries in all the UG degree courses offered by the University to the Candidates.
- The Candidates with a valid degree of graduation level from any recognized University are eligible to apply for the entries in all the courses offered by the University at the PG level.
- Phone:+91 360 2277253
Be the first to leave a review.