Ram Reddy Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education (PGRRCDE) was established in 1977 and over a limited period it has witnessed tremendous success which took place from time to time. The institute has emerged as a pioneering point related to distance education. University is also well known because of the program that is offered by well recognized by the distance education bureau New Delhi.
Courses in different fields are offered here, which are lying in different disciplines at both PG and UG levels. The institute is affiliated with Osmania University. Moreover, the institute has gained hype in distance learning. Institute is comprising of Supreme infrastructure and also provides accommodation to many students. As time has proven that it is one of the emerging institutes of Distance learning in the state.
Latest Courses Distance Education 2021-22
Ram Reddy Distance Education (PGRRCDE) Headline
|University Name||Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
PGRRCDE DDE Admission Last Date 2021
|Admission Starts||1st Week July 2021|
|Admission Last Date||4th Week September 2021|
Candidates who have successfully passed the qualifying exam that has been conducted by the University must go for obtaining an eligibility certificate that will be provided by the authorities of the university.
The Aspirants, interested to be admitted to this Institute must keep a completed degree to carry on courses for distance education. They have to take the Ram Reddy Distance Education Admission 2021-22 which will be conducted by the professor. G. Ram Reddy center of distance education.
By distance mode, many courses are offered to comprise undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. Those who have completed their previous degrees with a significant academic record will be considered eligible for the course they are going to enroll in. And it is compulsory to pass the entrance exam so that to secure a seat in this institute for distance education.
There is no such age restriction to any course for admission in any degree program. After fulfilling the basic requirements the candidates from other countries or abroad are also eligible to secure admission to the institute.
At initial, students can apply via online sources by visiting the official website. But one must have to ensure that either they are eligible for the course, they are going to enroll in or not. After applying they are required to pay the registration fees by selecting the source they are easy with like credit cards, debit cards, or net banking too.
From August, it is expected that the beginning of applications for the OUCDE 2021 exam will be available on the official website.
From the official sources and website of the institute using online ways, the students can be enrolled for that exam. The procedure is divided into different steps including:
- registration fees payment
- file uploading
- application filling
- application printing
The application cost of the test is INR 900. To facilitate the student there are different procedures from Which fees can be paid, including net banking, and debit or credit card payments.
Aspirants must have to go to the official website for that to make a safe payment for the test.
The students must keep a slip of the payment and also have to write down the reference number or application number so that for future reference.
Following instructions must be followed like the applicant must have a valid phone number and email ID. It is so because all the next and for the communication regarding the admission and other inquiries will be made to that particular phone number or ID address.
- the applicant must have to complete the application form by providing all the necessary and essential details.
- The aspirant has to upload all the relevant accurate documents.
- And then he has to pay the compulsory application fee.
- For future use and further queries, the student needs to take out the printout of the application form.
All these steps will ensure the successful submission of the application form. But for the student, it is important to fill the form with the accurate information that has been asked about him and also about his educational career. So, that he/she can secure his/her admission to the institute by going through the Entry test successfully.
Ram Reddy Distance Education UG Courses Admission Eligibility:
The details of the undergraduate courses or programs offered by the university are illuminated:
- BA: Students must have a 10+2 level certificate or any equivalent examination, in fields of Science, Arts, or commerce, or whatever is going to enroll. The course will be completed in the time period of 3 years.
- BSc: For BSc admission, the candidate must have passed an intermediate level qualification is mandatory. A period is 3 years for this degree program.
- B.com: The candidate must have twelve years of education. 10+2 level or an inter-level exam passed. The degree is comprising of 3 years period.
- BBA: Candidate must have a 10+2 level certificate or intermediate level examination should be passed. The normal duration of this degree program is a maximum of three years.
- Diploma courses: The candidate having a 10+2 level of education along with the required average of marks in the previous degree programs to enroll for the diploma course he is going to opt for.
- B.Ed: A passed qualification degree like; B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/ having a good aggregate.
- Certificate courses: The student must have passed the 10th class with good grades. He/she having 10+2 years of education will be considered eligible.
- B.A Hindi: Candidates must have a 10+2 level of education from recognized colleges and schools or boards. The degree program is for 3 years. The entry will be granted on basis of the scores he/she has made in 10+2 years of education.
- Management courses: The student must have 10+2 or any equivalent examination degree will be eligible.
Ram Reddy Distance Education PG Courses Admission Eligibility:
The Postgraduate degree programs and courses that students can opt, as under the criteria that will make the candidate eligible.
- MBA: Candidates must have a passed bachelor’s degree program from a recognized university. The degree program is for 2 years. A graduate who has qualified TS ICET/AP-ICET-2021. ET conducted by PGRRCDE, OU
- MCA: 3 years ET that was conducted by PGRRCDE any qualifying candidate graduate qualified TS ICET/ AP-ICET-2021
- MA English/Sanskrit/Hindi/Urdu/Telugu: Candidate must have passed U.G degree Examination and have studied the concerned subject at the undergraduate level
- MA Economics/History: 2 years Candidate must have passed U.G degree Examination and also at UG level he/she has studied the concerned subject at the undergraduate level.
- MA political science: 2 years Candidate must have passed U.G degree Examination and also at UG level he/she has studied the concerned subject at the undergraduate level.
- MA Public Personnel Management/M.A sociology/M.A philosophy: The candidate must have a minimum qualification of 3 years in the concerned UG program for that course.
- M.Com: A minimum qualification of 3 years B.com course degree at UG level 2 years program.
- M.Sc. statistics: The candidate should have a passed B.sc/B.A degree along with Statistics/Mathematics studied as the main subject at the previous degree level. Students with a passed and completed B.Tech/B.E are not considered eligible for. 2 years program.
- M.Sc Mathematics: Applicants must have passed the degree in B.A/ B.Sc. or B.Tech or BE and he/she must have opted for Mathematics as a major subject at the undergraduate level. Those who are having a P.G diploma passed in Mathematics will also be considered eligible for this course. 2 years of any degree program.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Engineering Course Admission:
The college offers an engineering degree of four years courses and the students will be awarded a bachelor of engineering in Civil Engineering, Computer Science, biomedical engineering, and also in electrical and electronics engineering as well.
- They will also go for mechanical engineering and Communications engineering.
The courses which will lead to Masters’s in the computer are also offered by the college. To secure their admission in the course of Engineering students just go to the online website to fill the online form present there. They must have to fill the form with the exact information that has been asked regarding them.
Ram Reddy Distance Education University Professional Course Eligibility:
- To be eligible for admissions in this university in that particular course, the candidate must possess a degree of 10+12 level or equivalent.
- He must have studied major subjects too in the previous grades as well.
- Many courses are being offered on a part-time basis.
- The syllabus for the examination test has been selected by the university. It has been designated in order to make sure that the students must have a defined and clear concepts regarding that course.
- 10050 has been majorly divided into three sections and each section is carrying marks in the 35:40:25 ratio.
For Analytical Ability
- Analogies of numbers and alphabets
- Coding and decoding problems
- completion of blank spaces
- Blood relationships
- Time date and arrangement problems
- Data analysis
- The series of missing numbers
- Selecting odd things out
- Arrangements of seating
- Conclusion statement
- interpretation and symbol
For mathematical ability
- Time as well as work
- Distance speed time
- Quadratic equation
- Interest as Compound/simple
- Quadratic/linear equations
- Loss as well as profit
- Probability topic
- Combination or permutation topic
- Number system
Community Ability Syllabus
- Sentence improvement
- Sentence correction
- Reading comprehension
- Paragraph completion
- One word substitution
- Fundamentals of a computer
- English grammar
- Business terminologies
- English grammar
- English grammar usage error
Ram Reddy Distance Education of All Courses And Eligibility Criteria:
To secure admission in a master’s degree program, the candidate must have a minimum education of 10 + 2 + 3 years in a particular subject in which he/she is going to enroll. To pursue a Master’s degree in education, B.Ed from a recognized Institute is necessary, along with 10 + 2 + 3 years in education.
- Besides this, the candidate must have a minimum of 300 full marks at the level of graduate from any Institute that has been recognized by UGC. In case the candidate wants to secure admission in Masters in geography he must keep a degree in Honours In geography. Similarly, the candidate must have studied this subject at the graduate level from any institute that is under the recognization of UGC.
- Along with that for those who are keen on taking admission in Masters in vocal music, environmental studies must secure a professional course from a recognized institute or 10 + 2 + 3 years of education from any institute that is UGC recognized.
Ram Reddy Distance Education (PGRRCDE) Application Process:
The admission process has been available and can be done by online sources and centrally by the DDE website.
- Then applicants have to search for the official link or website.
- Now the applicant must have to follow the steps that will be elaborated for the online process of application submission for admission and also for fee payment.
- The fee payment options are from the debit card, net banking, and also to credit card. All these are based on the ease of the applicant, as he can pay using any payment gateway that is under these options.
- The structure of fees including registration fees of INR 100 and also candidates have to pay INR 200 application processing fee.
- The fee is the same for all the courses and respective of the course.
- Once the application form has been submitted online, The applicant is required to have a hard copy of the downloaded form submitted on campus, along with all the copies of attested documents, including grade card, mark sheet, admit card, and other certificates also including the payment slips.
- And all the details along with the due date of submission for the hard copies of the form along with the other attested documents will be notified at the University website for a particular due course.
PGRRCDE Documents Required:
Following are the necessary documents required at the time of admission.
- Candidates have to bring original degrees and certificates also with the two sets of their xerox copies. It will be submitted to the concerned respective faculty.
- Result Card (10+2/Graduation/PG)
- Fee receipt
- Grade cards
- Valid ID proof
- Self-attested and original Admit Cards.
- Mark – sheets of all the previous qualifications.
PGRRCDE Examination Pattern 2021:
- There is a total of 100 questions on paper among which each of them is carrying an equal mark one mark each.
- Four options will be provided for each question and the candidate has to choose the answer which will be the right.
- There is one right answer for each question that will be there.
- Candidates are required to only use blue ballpoints or black, while they are going to shade the answer.
- If more than 1 answer for a question will be selected by the candidate, it will be considered as wrong.
- It is suggested that before answering the question one must read it precisely and carefully because the answer which has been marked once cannot be changed or removed easily.
PGRRCDE Sample Paper 2021:
From different websites across the internet, the student will come across past or sample papers.
- It is highly suggested that before a final appearance, the applicant must have a look at them. So, that they might have an idea and concept regarding the pattern of exam and scheme of the paper.
- The student will be facilitated in their tuition fees and other dues as well. The scholarships are provided to bring an opportunity for equal learning for deserving students. Not only this but the students have been recognized well because of their performance also get awarded scholarships.
PGRRCDE Exam Results:
The student’s result will be including name, roll number, campus/affiliated college/ enrollment number, semester, course, year, grades, subject-wise marks, credits, remarks as well.
By this, the candidate can easily confirm his/her result without getting into any trouble
- Step 1: Visit PGRRCDE/OUCDE website
- Step 2: Now go to the admission section
- Step 3: Then click on the result link
- Step 4: Result pdf download
- Step 5: Download scorecard
It was founded in 1962 by the first Asian and first Indian recipient of the Nobel Prize in Literature. Rabindra Bharati University is a State University. University is highly dedicated to the commitment and missions of the discriminating process of power along with the ideas via culture, Social Sciences, and Humanities. University has unique Fame as it is projecting itself as a main recognized, well-known center for the Higher Learning opportunities in language, literature, fine arts, arts, and Social Sciences.
Ram Reddy Distance Education University is keen on and planning to widen the academic activities in response to the needs of the time. University has a Unique Identity as it doesn’t provide an opportunity regarding technology in engineering, pure sciences, and other streams of Congress as well, instead it has dedicated towards the production of the finest performers, artists, and writers in the country.
How to Download Ram Reddy Distance Education Admit Card 2021?
The admit card for the candidates who are Going to appear in the entrance exam are now available on the official website of the University. The form will be downloaded from the official links.
- The card will be given only to those who have filled the form accurately with authentic information and before the last date. It is issued to those who are fulfilling the eligibility conditions that have been set up by the University Authorities.
- The hall ticket or an admittance card will be downloaded from the website and the candidates will be provided with her or his application number along with their date of birth.
The applicant has to write his/her own email ID, the number of the application, birth date with precisely authentic information, for the downloading of the admit card.
Above all the candidates should bring the printout of their tickets to their examination halls when they will come to the center.