Ram Reddy Distance Education: Prof. Ram Reddy Distance Education is offering many undergraduate and postgraduate courses in 2024. The programs are recognized by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB), New Delhi. Prof. Ram Reddy Distance University is offering BA, BBA, BCom, MA, MBA, M.Sc., MCA, and M.Com courses. It is a good opportunity for students who want to take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- MBA and MCA from Prof. Ram Reddy Distance Education University are valid. The university takes entrance examinations for PG admissions.
- Application forms can be filled out online for all courses but the application form submission must be followed by document verification at the education center.
- All admissions are based on merit. Seats are allowed for all applicants who meet the minimum qualifying criteria. They can apply online and register for admission, as well as take admission on a merit basis.
- Prof. Ram Reddy Distance education: BA, B.Com, BBA
- PGRRCDE offers many UG courses, including BBA, BA, and BCom, for three years. The minimum eligibility criteria for lessons in UG is 10+2. Applications should be submitted online. The seats are allotted on merit basis.
- Prof. Ram Reddy Distance Education: MBA, MSc, MCA, MA & M.Com
- PGRRCDE offers MA, MCom, MSc, MCA, and MBA courses at the PG level. The minimum criteria for admission is a bachelor’s degree with high marks from any recognized university. Eligibility criteria vary for different classes.
Entrance Exams : The entrance examination needed for admission to Professor Ram Reddy Distance Education University’s postgraduate programs, such as MCA and MBA, is the PGRRCDE Entrance Test.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education (Ram Reddy)|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Ram Reddy Distance Education Admission 2024
In some cases, like for MBA and MCA, you must take an entrance exam. Students need to use the website’s application portal to use the online application systems.
- The University admissions are made for UG courses in various disciplines such as B.Com, BBA, and BA. Including a PG Diploma program, other master’s degree courses are M.Com, MCA, MBA, MSc, and MA.
- Eligibility for a UG course includes having a necessary 10+2 pattern of qualification that must be obtained with at least a 45-50% score.
- Entries to PG courses such as MA, MSc, and M.Com are provided to candidates who have cleared the last examination of their UG degrees with a score of more than 55 percent.
- Admissions to MBA and MCA courses are offered to candidates who qualify for AP ICET or TS ICET.
- Students need to pay a 300 rupees registration fee for the application form.
Ram Reddy Distance Education UG Admission
PGRRCDE offers many courses on the UG level including BBA, BA, and BCom with a duration of 3 years. The minimum eligibility criteria for the courses in UG is 10+2. The applications should be submitted online. The seats are allotted on a merit basis.
- BA: It is the traditional Bachelor’s UG degree program related to the Arts stream, and students can complete this UG-level degree in 3 years. To enroll in the BA Course offered by Ram Reddy, Candidates must have passed the 12th board examination or its equivalent from a central/state-recognized board with minimum required marks.
- BCom (General): There are 3 years of study required, and students will need a minimum score of 50% on their 10+2 examination to be eligible to pursue the course. The fee for the course is INR 11500. This program requires students to pass 12th grade (or an equivalent diploma/certificate) from a recognized school board.
PGRRCDE BBA Admission
- For admission to the Bachelor of Arts or BBA programme at this university, candidates should have passed in Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Ram Reddy’s BBA Distance education fee is Rs 8,000 per year.
- This Bachelor’s degree course takes 3 years to complete.
- There is no need to appear in the entrance examination for admission to this program at PGRRCDE.
Ram Reddy BSc Admission
- Bachelor of Science or BSc is a 3-year UG degree pursued by Science students.
- Intermediate schooling (12th) passed students with science stream are eligible to apply for admission to the BSc program.
- A minimum of 50% score in the 12th board examinations is required to opt for admission to BSc at Ram Reddy.
- The admission will be based on the direct admission process or merit-based. No entrance exam is required for admission to the BSc program.
Ram Reddy Distance Education PG Admission
At the PG level, PGRRCDE offers MA, MCom, MSc, MCA, and MBA courses. The minimum criteria for admission is a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with good marks. The eligibility criteria vary for different courses.
Ram Reddy MCA Admission
It is a professional IT field course. In MCA, Students can gain deep knowledge of networking, programming, and many more. Students can complete the MCA course in 2 years from Ram Reddy. Students who want to be admitted to this course at the university must have a graduation degree with at least 50% in math or at least 45% in the 12th standard. They also need to pass the state-level entrance exam.
Ram Reddy MCom Admission
- Masters of Commerce (MCom), a requirement of 50% marks in the last qualifying exam of B.Com or related one degree. INR 9000 is the tuition fee.
- It is a postgraduate degree that lasts for 2 years duration.
- There is no entrance exam required for admission to the MCom course at this University.
- The MCom admission admission will be based on the merit list criteria.
- There is no age restriction for admission to the Master of Commerce degree program.
www.oucde.net 2024 MA Admission:
- This degree is pursued after graduation in the field of Arts & Humanities. The score required for students to be eligible is 50% in the related subject. Its course fee is INR 6900.
- The university does not demand any entrance exam score for admission to the Master of Arts course. Students can pursue this 2-year duration degree through the direct admission or merit list criteria.
Ram Reddy Distance Education MSc Admission
- This university offers MSc courses in Mathematics and Statistics specializations.
- The duration of the MSc distance education course is 2 years.
- For MSc Mathematics distance education admission, candidates should have a UG degree (BSc, BA, BE, BTech) with mathematics as one of the subjects. Candidates who have a PG diploma in mathematics are also eligible.
- Candidates should have a BA/BSc in Mathematics/Statistics for admission to the MSc Statistics course admission.
- The fee charged by the university for MSc Mathematics and Statistics is INR 6,500 and INR 6,000 per year, respectively.
Ram Reddy Distance Education MBA Admission
Students who have graduated from a relevant discipline and completed at least two years of professional management courses are eligible to participate in Ram Reddy Distance Education programs. As part of the admission process, OU, TS ICET, and AP ICET will conduct entrance tests that will be used to allocate seats.
Admission to the MBA course has started now at Ram Reddy Distance Education. Students who fall into the eligibility criteria can apply for admission according to the university guidelines. Master of Business Administration or MBA is a PG degree in management that lasts for 2 years.
Prof. Ram Reddy Distance Education PG Diploma Course Admission
|PG Diploma in Mathematics||1 Year||Any Graduate|
|PG Diploma in Computer Application||1 year or 2 semester||Any Graduate|
|PG Diploma in Entrepreneurship||1 year or 2 semester||Any Graduate|
|PG Diploma in Business Management||1 Year||Any Graduate|
|PG Diploma in Data Science||1 year or 2 semester||Any Graduate|
|PG Diploma in English Language Teaching||1 Year||Any Graduate|
|PG Diploma in Vedic Astrology||1 year or 2 semester||Any Graduate|
|PG Diploma in Bioinformatics||1 Year||
MBBS/BHMS/BE/BSc/B.Pharmacy/MSc/BSc Agriculture/BDS/BCSc with 50% marks
Ram Reddy Distance Education Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for admission to the Ram Reddy distance education courses vary by course. It depends on various factors such as course specialization (economics, mathematics, history, political science, etc.), and stream (arts, science, commerce), and also it depends on the course level. The following are the eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses offered by the university:
Ram Reddy Distance Education UG Program Eligibility
|BA Mathematics and Statistics||Mathematics and Statistics as compulsory subjects in 10+2|
|Candidates must have passed any Diploma course through the Polytechnic of Andhra Pradesh|
|ITI certificate holders are not eligible|
|Candidates who have acquired the equivalent degrees from universities/institutes/national open schools from outside Andhra Pradesh must obtain an Equivalent Certificate from the Board of Intermediate Govt of AP, Hyderabad|
|B.A Telugu||Telugu as a compulsory subject in 10+2|
|Candidates must have passed the Diploma in Oriental Language Telugu/ Pre-Degree Course Examination of Osmania University OD|
|B.O.L or B.A. Degree Examination or an examination recognized as equivalent to it|
|B.Sc||A candidate completing the 10+2 with Maths and Physics and intending to pursue a pilot training course or an aircraft maintenance course may be eligible to be admitted to B.Sc. (Aviation)|
|BCom||Candidates who have passed any Diploma course through the Polytechnic of Andhra Pradesh, OR|
|Acquired the equivalent degrees from universities/institutes/national open schools from outside Andhra Pradesh must obtain an Equivalent Certificate from the Board of Intermediate Govt of AP, Hyderabad|
|B.B.A||The applicants must have completed any Diploma course offered by the Polytechnic of Andhra Pradesh. OR|
|Acquired the equivalent degrees from universities/institutes/national open schools from outside Andhra Pradesh must obtain an Equivalent Certificate from the Board of Intermediate Govt of AP, Hyderabad.|
Ram Reddy Distance Education PG Program Eligibility
|MA Economics / Political Science / History / Public Administration / English / Hindi / Sanskrit / Telugu / Urdu||A candidate should have passed the BA (3 years duration) Degree examination and studied the subject concerned at the UG level.|
|MA Public Personnel Management / Sociology / Philosophy||A candidate should have passed the UG (3 years duration) Degree examination|
|MA Psychology||A candidate should have passed the UG (3 years duration) Degree Examination with Psychology as one of the subjects in BA, OR|
|Bachelor of Mentally Retarded (BMR) / Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)/ M.Ed. / MA (Education) / M.Sc. (Home Science) / Diploma in Child Psychology / Diploma in Industrial Psychology.|
|M.Sc Mathematics||Pass in BA/B.E/B.Tech with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the UG level. Candidates with a PG Diploma in Mathematics.|
|Candidates who have passed the AMIE Degree Course in Mechanical Engineering Examination conducted by the Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Bombay|
|M.Sc Statistics||A pass in B.A./B.Sc. (3 years duration) and should have studied. Mathematics / Statistics is one of the subjects at the UG level.|
|Candidate should qualify ICET [Integrate Common Entrance Test for MCA]|
|Candidate should qualify for ICET [Integrate Common Entrance Test for MBA]|
|PGD C.A, PGDBM, PGDELT, PGD Maths||Graduate in any faculty|
|PGD Bioinformatics||Candidates who have passed their B.Sc. / B. Pharmacy / B.Sc.(Ag.) / M.B.B.S / B.V.Sc./ BDS/ BHMS / BAMS / BUMS / BE / B.Tech / M.Sc./ M.Tech. / M.C.A. / Degree in Hospital Management / Ph.D. etc., with 50% marks are eligible|
Ram Reddy Distance Education Courses & Fee
|Courses||Approx Fee in INR|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)||6,500|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||12,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)||11,500|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||9,300|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||7,000|
|Bachelor of Literature (B.Lit)||7,500|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)||4,560|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA)||7,800|
|Master of Library Science (MLIS)||6,440|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||4,540|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||10,000|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||9,000|
|Master of Arts (MA)||6,900|
Prof. Ram Reddy Distance education DDE Application Process 2024
You can be admitted to Prof. Ram Reddy’s Distance Education Courses by following the steps here. To apply for a course, please select the admission system listed on the university website. For admission, select a method and check all eligibility criteria. In general, application forms can be found both online and offline. The window to sign up for the UG and PG programs at Ram Reddy will remain until the deadline. Those who want to sign up for the courses must pay an application fee of INR 300. There are many ways to pay online, such as with a debit card, Net Banking, or credit card.
You can take admission to the Prof. Ram Reddy’s Distance Education Courses by following the steps given here. But before you start applying for the course, select the course only from the available list on the website. For admission, select a course and check all the eligibility criteria to take admission to the university. Then follow the steps mentioned.
- Click on New Admissions at the official website: oucde.net
- Tap on the online admission process and select a course category – UG, PG, or other.
- After choosing the course, fill out all the details in the application form.
- Log in to the portal and register your details.
- After registration, move to the payment option on the online payment portal.
- Upload all the essential documents, like photos, signatures, and other documents.
- Proceed with the application submission.
Documents Required For Ram Reddy Distance Education
In order to apply for admission at Ram Reddy Distance Education, you must submit the following documents.
- Candidates must also bring original degrees and certificates with the two sets of their Xerox copies. It will be submitted to the respective concerned faculty.
- Result Card (10+2/Graduation/PG)
- Fee receipt
- Grade cards
- Valid ID proof
- Self-attested and original Admit Cards.
- Mark – sheets of all the previous qualifications.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Entrance Exam
The entrance examination that is needed for admission to Professor Ram Reddy Distance Education University’s postgraduate programs, such as MCA and MBA, is the PGRRCDE Entrance Test.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Examination Pattern
- There is a total of 100 questions on paper, among which each of them carries an equal mark, one mark.
- Four options will be provided for each question, and the candidate has to choose the answer that will be the right one.
- There is one correct answer for each question that students have to opt for.
- Candidates are required only to use blue ballpoint or black, while they will shade the answer.
- If the candidate selects more than one answer for a question, it will be considered wrong.
- It is suggested that before answering the question, one must read it precisely and carefully because the answer which has been marked once cannot be changed or removed.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Sample Paper
The student will come across past or sample papers from different websites across the internet.
- It is highly suggested that before a final appearance, the applicant must look at them so that they might have an idea and concept regarding the pattern of the exam and the scheme of the paper.
- Students will also be assisted with their tuition fees and other dues. Scholarships enable deserving students to learn on an equal foundation. The students have also been recognized for their performance and awarded scholarships based on their performance.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Assignment
The Ram Reddy distance education assignment submission will start soon. The assignment will be provided to students at the official web portal. Students are studying at the Ram Reddy Distance Education and pursue many programs mentioned by the university such as BCom (general), BBA, MBA, MA, MCA, M.Com, and so on. Students are advised to submit their assignment form before the last date. Students can submit their assignments online at the official website of the university www.oucde.net portal.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Exam Results
The student’s result will include name, roll number, campus/affiliated college/ enrollment number, semester, course, year, grades, subject-wise marks, credits, and remarks. The candidate can easily confirm their result without getting into trouble.
- Step 1: Visit the Ram Reddy/OUCDE website
- Step 2: Now go to the admission section
- Step 3: Then click on the result link
- Step 4: Result pdf download
- Step 5: Download the scorecard
How to Download Ram Reddy Distance Education Admit Card?
The admit card for the candidates appearing in the entrance exam will be available on the university’s official website. The form will be downloaded from the official links.
- The card will be given only to those who have filled the form accurately with authentic information before the last date. It is issued to those fulfilling the eligibility conditions that the University Authorities have set up.
- The hall ticket or an admittance card will be downloaded from the website, and the candidates will be provided with their application number and date of birth.
The applicant has to write their email ID, the application number, and birth date with precisely authentic information to download the admit card.
Above all, the candidates should bring the printout of their tickets to their examination halls when they come to the center.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address: Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
- Official Website: http://www.oucde.net/
Note: Dates are tentative & subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.