Ram Reddy Distance Education Admission 2023: The registration process for admission to the Ram Reddy Distance Education course is to be started by the university very soon at the official portal. To the students looking to enrol in the courses offered by the university, it is required that they complete the registration process by visiting the official admission portal of the university.
Besides this, PGRRCDE aims to make learning accessible, which is why it introduced PGRR for distance learning. Some distance programs listed are BA, B.Com, BBA, MA, M.Com, MCA, and many others. Apart from degree programs, the PG Diploma program is also provided for distance learning. The Entrance Test for the MBA and MCA is TS ICET/AP ICET. Students need to complete the entrance test and get seats in this university for admissions.
Registration Fee: Students need to pay 300 rupees for the application form.
Moreover, the institute has gained hype in distance learning. As time has proven, it is one of the state’s emerging institutes of Distance learning. You can check the PGRRCDE admission 2023 details below.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education (PGRRCDE)|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Ram Reddy Distance Education Admission 2023
Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education offers courses accessible from a distance. Soon, registration for the 2023 session will start. It has distance education programs for both bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The acceptance of candidates is based on how well they did on their exams for their last degree. In some cases, like for MBA and MCA, you must take an entrance exam. Students need to use the website’s application portal to use the online application systems.
- The University admissions are made for UG courses in various disciplines such as B.Com, BBA, and BA. Including a PG Diploma program, other master’s degree courses are M.Com, MCA, MBA, MSc, and MA.
- Eligibility for a UG course includes having a necessary 10+2 pattern of qualification that must be obtained with at least a 45-50% score.
- Entries to PG courses such as MA, MSc, and M.Com are provided to candidates who have cleared the last examination of their UG degrees with a score of more than 55 per cent.
- Admissions to MBA and MCA courses are offered to candidates who qualify for AP ICET or TS ICET.
Ram Reddy Distance Education UG Admission
UG admission portal of the Ram Reddy Distance Education will be soon available for session 2023. The university provides opportunities for the students to get admission into 3 UG level courses – BA, BCom, and BBA. The aspirants who are looking to enrol for admission are needed to fulfil the requirements listed by the university.
- BA: It is the traditional Bachelor’s UG degree program related to the Arts stream, and students can complete this UG-level degree in 3 years. To enrol in the BA Course offered by PGRRCDE, Candidates must have passed the 12th board examination or its equivalent from a central/state-recognized board with minimum required marks.
- BCom (General): The duration for pursuing the course is 3 years, and students will have to meet the criteria based on a 10+2 qualification from a board with a minimum 50% score. The fee is INR 11500. Students must pass 12th grade (or equivalent diploma/certificate) with a recognized school board for this program.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): 3 years time span offered to students who completed the 12th level math examination with a score of more than 50 per cent. The average fee is INR 12000.
Ram Reddy Distance Education PG Admission
The university is offering various PG courses. The duration of a PG course is 2 years. To be eligible for admission to PG courses, a student should have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject. Some of the popular postgraduate courses are MCA, MCom, MA, MSc, etc. The admission process will start soon at Ram Reddy Distance Education.
- MCA: It is a professional IT field course. In MCA, Students can gain deep knowledge of networking, programming, and many more. Students can complete the MCA course in 2 years from PGRRCDE. Students who want to be admitted to this course at the university must have a graduation degree with at least 50% in math or at least 45% in the 12th standard. They also need to pass the state-level entrance exam.
- Masters of Commerce (MCom), a requirement of 50% marks in the last qualifying exam of B.Com or related one degree. INR 9000 is the tuition fee.
- A Master of Arts (MA) this degree is pursued after graduation in the field of Arts & Humanities. The score required for students to be eligible is 50% in the related subject. Its course fee is INR 6900.
- Master of Science (MSc) in science is offered to students with a BSc degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or a related field. The tuition fee is INR 7500.
Ram Reddy Distance Education MBA Admission
Ram Reddy Distance Education provides professional management courses for a minimum of 2 years; students who have graduated in a relevant discipline are eligible. The seat allotment will be done through an entrance exam conducted by the OU or TS ICET /AP ICET.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Eligibility
Ram Reddy Distance Education UG Program Eligibility
|BA Mathematics and Statistics||Mathematics and Statistics as compulsory subjects in 10+2|
|Candidates must have passed any Diploma course through the Polytechnic of Andhra Pradesh|
|ITI certificate holders are not eligible|
|Candidates who have acquired the equivalent degrees from universities/institutes/national open schools from outside Andhra Pradesh must obtain an Equivalent Certificate from the Board of intermediate Govt of AP, Hyderabad|
|B.A Telugu||Telugu as a compulsory subject in 10+2|
|Candidates must have passed the Diploma in Oriental Language Telugu/ Pre-Degree Course Examination of Osmania University OD|
|B.O.L or B.A. Degree Examination or an examination recognized as equivalent to it|
|B.Sc||Candidates of 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics and Pursuing Pilot training or Aircraft maintenance course are eligible for B.Sc. (Aviation)|
|BCom||Candidates who have passed any Diploma course through the Polytechnic of Andhra Pradesh, OR|
|Acquired the equivalent degrees from universities/institutes/national open schools from outside Andhra Pradesh must obtain an Equivalent Certificate from the Board of intermediate Govt of AP, Hyderabad|
|B.B.A||Candidates who have passed any Diploma course through the Polytechnic of Andhra Pradesh, OR|
|Acquired the equivalent degrees from universities/institutes/national open schools from outside Andhra Pradesh must obtain an Equivalent Certificate from the Board of intermediate Govt of AP, Hyderabad.|
Ram Reddy Distance Education PG Program Eligibility
|MA Economics / Political Science / History / Public Administration / English / Hindi / Sanskrit / Telugu / Urdu||A candidate should have passed the BA (3 years duration) Degree examination and studied the subject concerned at the UG level.|
|MA Public Personnel Management / Sociology / Philosophy||A candidate should have passed UG (3 years duration) Degree examination|
|MA Psychology||A candidate should have passed UG (3 years duration) Degree Examination with Psychology as one of the subjects in BA, OR|
|Bachelor of Mentally Retarded (BMR) / Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)/ M.Ed. / MA (Education) / M.Sc. (Home Science) / Diploma in Child Psychology / Diploma in Industrial Psychology.|
|M.Sc Mathematics||Pass in BA/B.E/B.Tech with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the UG level. Candidates with a PG Diploma in Mathematics.|
|Candidates who have passed the AMIE Degree Course in Mechanical Engineering Examination conducted by the Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Bombay|
|M.Sc Statistics||A pass in B.A./B.Sc. (3 years duration) and should have studied. Mathematics / Statistics is one of the subjects at the UG level.|
|Candidate should qualify ICET [Integrate Common Entrance Test for MCA]|
|Candidate should qualify for ICET [Integrate Common Entrance Test for MBA]|
|PGD C.A, PGDBM, PGDELT, PGD Maths||Graduate in any faculty|
|PGD Bioinformatics||Candidates who have passed their B.Sc. / B. Pharmacy / B.Sc.(Ag.) / M.B.B.S / B.V.Sc./ BDS/ BHMS / BAMS / BUMS / BE / B.Tech / M.Sc./ M.Tech. / M.C.A. / Degree in Hospital Management / PhD etc., with 50% marks are eligible|
Ram Reddy Distance Education Courses & Fee
|Courses||Approx Fee in INR|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)||6,500|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||12,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)||11,500|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||9,300|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||7,000|
|Bachelor of Literature (B.Lit)||7,500|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)||4,560|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA)||7,800|
|Master of Library Science (MLIS)||6,440|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||4,540|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||10,000|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||9,000|
|Master of Arts (MA)||6,900|
Ram Reddy Distance Education Application Form
In general, application forms can be found both online and offline. The window to sign up for the UG and PG programs at PGRRCDE will remain until the deadline. Those who want to sign up for the courses must pay an application fee of INR 300. There are many ways to pay online, such as with a debit card, Net Banking, or credit card.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Admission Process
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Distance Education is also known as PGRRCDE. The admission process to this university is available and can be done online by visiting the official website.
- Then applicants have to search for the official link or website.
- Now the applicant must follow the steps elaborated for the online application submission process for admission and fee payment.
- Debit cards, net banking, and credit cards are fee payment options. All these are based on the ease of the applicant, as he can pay using any payment gateway under these options.
- The structure of fees includes registration fees of INR 100, and candidates have to pay INR 200 application processing fee.
- The fee is the same for all the courses and respective of the course.
- Once the application form has been submitted online, The applicant must have a hard copy of the downloaded form submitted on campus, along with all the copies of attested documents, including the grade card, mark sheet, admit card, and other certificates, including the payment slips.
- And all the details, along with the due date of submission for the hard copies of the form and the other attested documents, will be notified on the University website for a particular due course.
Documents Required For Ram Reddy Distance Education
The following are the necessary documents required when applying for admission at Ram Reddy Distance Education.
- Candidates must also bring original degrees and certificates with the two sets of their xerox copies. It will be submitted to the respective concerned faculty.
- Result Card (10+2/Graduation/PG)
- Fee receipt
- Grade cards
- Valid ID proof
- Self-attested and original Admit Cards.
- Mark – sheets of all the previous qualifications.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Examination Pattern
- There is a total of 100 questions on paper, among which each of them carries an equal mark, one mark.
- Four options will be provided for each question, and the candidate has to choose the answer which will be the right.
- There is one correct answer for each question that students have to opt for.
- Candidates are required only to use blue ballpoint or black, while they will shade the answer.
- If the candidate selects more than one answer for a question, it will be considered wrong.
- It is suggested that before answering the question, one must read it precisely and carefully because the answer which has been marked once cannot be changed or removed.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Sample Paper
The student will come across past or sample papers from different websites across the internet.
- It is highly suggested that before a final appearance, the applicant must look at them so that they might have an idea and concept regarding the pattern of the exam and the scheme of the paper.
- The student will be facilitated in their tuition fees and other dues as well. The scholarships are provided to bring an opportunity for equal learning for deserving students. Not only this, but the students have been recognized well because of their performance and also get awarded scholarships.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Exam Results
The student’s result will include name, roll number, campus/affiliated college/ enrollment number, semester, course, year, grades, subject-wise marks, credits, and remarks. The candidate can easily confirm their result without getting into trouble.
- Step 1: Visit PGRRCDE/OUCDE website
- Step 2: Now go to the admission section
- Step 3: Then click on the result link
- Step 4: Result pdf download
- Step 5: Download the scorecard
How to Download Ram Reddy Distance Education Admit Card?
The admit card for the candidates appearing in the entrance exam will be available on the university’s official website. The form will be downloaded from the official links.
- The card will be given only to those who have filled the form accurately with authentic information before the last date. It is issued to those fulfilling the eligibility conditions that the University Authorities have set up.
- The hall ticket or an admittance card will be downloaded from the website, and the candidates will be provided with their application number and date of birth.
The applicant has to write their email ID, the application number, and birth date with precisely authentic information to download the admit card.
Above all, the candidates should bring the printout of their tickets to their examination halls when they come to the centre.
Ram Reddy Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
- Official Website: http://www.oucde.net/
Note: Dates are tentative & subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.