Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2022: Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education admission will start soon for the next 2023 session. Students have to be updated through the website. Ph.D. and M.Pharm courses are also available on the RDVV University Distance Education website. The application form will be disclosed to all eligible students through Online mode. Students who wish to apply offline can visit the University regional center.
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Latest Updates
- The Date sheet is released for all programs of RDVV Distance. (Source)
- Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Distance PhD Registration’s last date is 30 November 2022. Students can apply at the official website.
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalay distance education. RDVV university was founded in 1956 and it is located in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. The name was derived from its queen Rani Durgavati, and it is a state-type university in India.
The University offers a wide range of courses at U.G. and P.G. levels. The best research is provided for the M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs. University takes admission based on the merit list, and it also organizes entrance tests for some programs. It offers reservations to physically challenged students. It also offers some programs are BBA, MBA, etc.
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya|
|Location||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2022
RDU admission 2022 DDE is open for students who are seeking admission in arts, commerce, management, and other streams. The admission process of the RDU distance degree program runs in two modes. Registration and admission process followed in online, or offline mode. Aspirants of RDU can use either to perform and complete the RDU admission. The application fee for merit-based programs is INR 300. Candidates will have to deposit INR 500 for the entrance-based programs.
The selection of individuals for RDU admission is made on merit. Only shortlisted candidates can step forward, and deposit an admission fee for the preferred course’s admission confirmation. RDU will notify the confirmation of admission of students by sending mail/SMS to the registered email/mobile number.
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education UG Admission
BBA: Applicants that have passed the 10+2 level of learning from any recognized board of India are eligible to apply for admission in this program.
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education PG Admission
MBA: Applicants who have passed a BBA exam from any UGC-recognized university in India can apply for the MBA program.
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Application Form 2022
Rani Duragavati Vishwavidyalaya Application forms for the distance programs will begin soon. The last date to make an admission to RDVV ug, and pg programs are 31 August 2022.
Applicants can enroll in BA, BCOM, B.Ed, MA, and more programs online. They can reach the official portal of MP Online and register. The registration fee for RDVV is INR. 300. The fee can be deposited with online banking options, e.g., credit card, debit card, UPI, net banking, and more.
RDVV DDE Application Fees
Students have to pay an application fee between 250 To 278 INR.
RDVV DDE Admit Card
students can get their admit card by following the steps given below:
- Go to the application portal of the university.
- Type your info in the search menu and search.
- You’ll get your Admit card in soft form.
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyala Distance Education Admission Process
Candidates can get admission to RDVV UG and PG programs in an online manner. The structure, or step-by-step mode, to make admission to RDVV programs is given below.
- Visit RDVV website
- Click on the “Apply for UTD Admission 2022-23” highlighted button.
- Select registration and make an OTP verification to create an account.
- Re-Visit the admission log-in page.
- Log in with your enrollment number and other credentials.
- Complete the RDVV Distance Program application form.
- Upload cleanly scanned documents.
- Deposit fee in the available mode.
- Attain a form submission receipt.
- The university will confirm the admission based on the merit list published on the official portal.
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Jabalpur Contact Details
- Address: Saraswati Vihar, Pachpedi, Jabalpur (M.P.)
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No.: +0761-4009762
- Official Website: http://www.rdunijbpin.org/
Be the first to leave a review.