Sabarmati University Distance Education Admission 2022: This university was established in 2009, and it is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It is one of India’s most named and renowned universities. This university is named after an Indian river that flows through India. It is a private institute and is not under the control of govt.
This institute works on its own without any outside support, which means that the university takes care of all of its social and financial problems on its own and is free to work. Later, a new department was added to the main faculty of the university that was in control of distance learning. This department is called SU DDE, and it has done a lot for the modernization of the learning system and taken the process of learning to yet another new level. This university is considered to be one of the best in the area of Gujarat.
Sabarmati University Distance Education (SU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Sabarmati University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
SU DDE Admission 2022-23
Sabarmati University DDE admission begins every year in July. Registration for the DDE courses can be made till the last week of August. One can enrol in Sabarmati ug, and pg courses by using online/offline mode. An aspirant can apply to the BCOM, BA, and MA programs. The university approves Sabarmati UG, and PG programs admission through merit of qualifying exams.
The application, and admission fee of the Sabarmati DDE courses can be paid at the university offline campus. Registration or application fee of the Sabarmati is INR 500, and admission processing fee is INR 1100. Admission confirmation of proposed courses is given to students via sms, and email. Sabarmati DDE courses admission will not include entrance exams.
Sabarmati University Distance Education UG Admission
- Students can apply for admission in the BCA degree program after completing the 10+2 level of learning with math as the central subject.
- Many choices are also given to the students by the university in this course.
- Students with a valid certificate of passing the 12th level exam with a minimum of 45% marks can apply for admission.
Sabarmati University Distance Education PG Admission
- Once the students have completed their BA in a relevant field from the any recognized university in India, they can apply for admission in this course.
SU DDE Admit Card
Every year admit cards are sent to the candidates before their exams. candidates can download their admit card by the following method:
- Go to the exam portal of the university and select Admit card.
- Enter your name & roll # and get you to admit card.
SU DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can be registered by the following method given below:
- Go to page of university and click on the register there.
- Create your ID and also set a password for it.
SU DDE Application Fees
At the time of application, candidates have to be about 245INR.
Be the first to leave a review.