SASTRA University Distance Education Admission 2022: SASTRA University offers programs. The University was established in 1984, located in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu. SASTRA provides online learning to the students and provide online lectures, reading material, online resources and virtual contact classes.
It offers courses in arts, science, technology, and Research Programs. University takes admission based on merit criteria. Admission to this University is ongoing, and students can apply on the official university website. The Last Date of filling the application will be 31 January 2022. To apply for admission, Click Here.
SASTRA University Distance Education DDE Highlights
|University Name||SASTRA University|
|Location||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Type||Private & Deemed University|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
SASTRA University Distance Education Admission 2022
Applicants can follow these simple steps to complete the SASTRA University 2022 application form:
- Applicants must first navigate to the official website or click on the link provided.
- Second, the registration page appears on the screen. Applicants must provide the requested information.
- Click the “Register” button. Then the username and password are created. In addition, your login information will be sent to your email address and mobile phone number.
- Enter your login information to log in, and the application page will be displayed.
- Candidates must provide personal information, training information, communication information, course information, etc. Supplies.
- Attach certified copies of all relevant documents and DD documents.
- The applicant can send the application page and print it for later use.
The candidates can apply for SASTRA University admission 2022 and check the information of UG and PG courses.
SASTRA University DDE PG Admission
|Course Name||Eligibility||Fee (Tentative)|
|M.A. DIVYA PRABANDHAM||Students need to Pass Gradution (B.A)||19000|
|M.A. Sanskrit||Gradution (B.A Sanskrit) standard with 50% Marks||19000|
|Diploma in Sanskrit||Qualify their 10+2 from recognized board||7000|
SASTRA University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have direct access to distance learning programs.
- For UG courses, candidates must pass a 10 + 2 test; in PG courses, the basic qualification is the relevant flow measure.
- Applicants must go through detailed information on the official website before applying for the desired program.
- Students can apply online and offline.
- Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements before completing the application form.
- The selection is based on the entrance exam.
SASTRA University DDE Admit Card
The SASTRA Certified University authority publishes the examination notice of SSTRA 2021 University on the university’s official website and issues the approval of the approval card of Sastra 2021 University; students can use the Hall ticket from Sastra 2021 University Hall. After waiting, Sastra Universities issue an admit card; the public can use the SASTRA DEEMED UNIVERSITY 2021 card. All you have to do is click on the link www .sstra.edu, and you will be directed to the exam portal page. All information is available if you want more information and information on the official website of the university.
How to use SASTRA University DDE Login?
For downloading the admit cards to appear in the examination centre, the student has to go through the following under-stated steps. And take access to the University to admit card.
- You must first browse the Deemed Literary University website, or you can browse the article below via the direct link we provide to everyone
- The main page is displayed
- Get University Hall Literature 2021 tickets now on the homepage
- Click on the 2021 link to get tickets to the Examination Room for the considered university literature.
- A new page has opened.
- Enter the required information now.
- Click the Search button.
- Your hall flag is displayed.
- Save and print the last one.
SASTRA University DDE Application Fees
- Candidates can send the registration fee to SASTRA University before the closing date.
- B.Tech and 05 years integrated M.Tech, 5 years integrated BA, BBA, B.Com, LLB (H) -Rs 650. For other programs – Department 650/350 will be provided.