SASTRA University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: SASTRA University offers programs. The University was established in 1984, located in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu. SASTRA provides online learning to the students and provides online lectures, reading material, online resources, and virtual contact classes.
It offers courses in arts, science, technology, and Research Programs. University takes admission based on merit criteria. Admission to this University is ongoing for July Session 2022, and students can apply on the official university website.
- The candidates can apply for SASTRA University admission 2022-23 and check the information of UG and PG courses. For more info official website, Click here.
- SASTRA University is providing B. Ed course through Distance learning and the candidates can apply B.Ed Distance education admission 2022 for more information visit us Click here
SASTRA University Distance Education DDE Highlights
|University Name||SASTRA University Distance Education|
|Location||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Type||Private & Deemed University|
Latest Distance Education Courses
SASTRA University Distance Education Admission 2022
Sastra University Distance Education admission 2022 for the present academic year will commence in July. The closing date of Sastra July session admission registration is scheduled for the fourth week of September.
The distance university proposes courses in the education, fine arts, and astrology stream. Applicants will have options like Diploma in astrology, B.Ed, BA in Astrology, MFA in Dance and Music, and more. Eligible individuals for the mentioned programs can apply offline. The application form can be collected from the campus of admission to Sastra Deemed University.
University holds entrance exams for the admission to Sastra B.Ed program. Candidates can appear in the 2022 session entrance exam by submitting a B.Ed application form with a fee of INR 300. Other course entries to the university are completely based on previous qualifying scores.
SASTRA University DDE UG Admission
- Applicants must complete a 10 + 2 board approval or equivalent or an astrology degree or equivalent. Elections are made based on merit.
- A diploma in a relevant discipline is required for admission to B.Ed studies at a recognized university. The selection process is based entirely on performance.
- Applicants must pass 10 + 2 from an approved ceremony or have a dance degree from any recognized institution, including Nrityodaya.
SASTRA University DDE PG Admission
- A graduate from a recognized university with a basic knowledge of Baratha Natyam is required.
- Admission to an MA course requires a bachelor’s degree in any discipline to take admission.
SASTRA University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have direct access to distance learning programs.
- For UG courses, candidates must pass a 10 + 2 test; in PG courses, the basic qualification is the relevant flow measure.
- Applicants must go through detailed information on the official website before applying for the desired program.
- Students can apply online and offline.
- Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements before completing the application form.
- The selection is based on the entrance exam.
SASTRA University DDE Admit Card
The SASTRA Certified University authority publishes the examination notice of SSTRA 2022 University on the university’s official website and issues the approval of the approval card of Sastra 2022 University; students can use the Hall ticket from Sastra 2022 University Hall. After waiting, Sastra Universities issue an admit card; the public can use the SASTRA DEEMED UNIVERSITY 2022 card. All you have to do is click on the link www .sstra.edu, and you will be directed to the exam portal page. All information is available if you want more information and information on the official website of the university.
How to use SASTRA University DDE Login?
For downloading the admit cards to appear in the examination centre, the student has to go through the following under-stated steps. And take access to the University to admit card.
- You must first browse the Deemed Literary University website, or you can browse the article below via the direct link we provide to everyone
- The main page is displayed
- Get University Hall Literature 2022 tickets now on the homepage
- Click on the 2022 link to get tickets to the Examination Room for the considered university literature.
- A new page has opened.
- Enter the required information now.
- Click the Search button.
- Your hall flag is displayed.
- Save and print the last one.
SASTRA University DDE Application Fees
- Candidates can send the registration fee to SASTRA University before the closing date.
- B.Tech and 05 years integrated M.Tech, 5 years integrated BA, BBA, B.Com, LLB (H) -Rs 650. For other programs – Department 650/350 will be provided.
SASTRA University Distance Education Admission 2022: How to Apply?
Applicants can follow these simple steps to complete the SASTRA University 2022 application form:
- Applicants must first navigate to the official website or click on the link provided.
- Second, the registration page appears on the screen. Applicants must provide the requested information.
- Click the “Register” button. Then the username and password are created. In addition, your login information will be sent to your email address and mobile phone number.
- Enter your login information to log in, and the application page will be displayed.
- Candidates must provide personal information, training information, communication information, course information, etc. Supplies.
- Attach certified copies of all relevant documents and DD documents.
- The applicant can send the application page and print it for later use.
- Trichy-Tanjore Road, Thirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur,
- Tamil Nadu 613401, India
Phone Number – 04362264108
Be the first to leave a review.