SASTRA University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Shanmugha Academy of arts, science, technology, and research (literature) The University was established in 1984 and is designed to educate students at all levels during the teaching period. It offers undergraduate and graduates studies in technology, science, education, management, law, the arts, and various doctoral programs. It has a state-of-the-art laboratory, a well-equipped library and one of the best computer facilities. It is called the Shanmugha Academy of Arts, Science, Technology, and Research (SASTRA). Lists have been published for various programs. Applicants are advised to complete the form ahead of time. Applicants must complete the form correctly.
- The candidates can apply for SASTRA University admission 2021-22 and check the information of UG and PG courses. For more info official website, Click here.
- SASTRA University is providing B.Ed course through Distance learning and the candidates can apply B.Ed Distance education admission 2021 for more information visit us Click here
SASTRA University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
Applicants can follow these simple steps to complete the SASTRA University 2021 application form:
- Applicants must first navigate to the official website or click on the link provided.
- Second, the registration page appears on the screen. Applicants must provide the requested information.
- Click the “Register” button. Then the username and password are created. In addition, your login information will be sent to your email address and mobile phone number.
- Enter your login information to log in, and the application page will be displayed.
- Candidates must provide personal information, training information, communication information, course information, etc. Supplies.
- Attach certified copies of all relevant documents and DD documents.
- The applicant can send the application page and print it for later use.
SASTRA University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have direct access to distance learning programs.
- For UG courses, candidates must pass a 10 + 2 test; in PG courses, the basic qualification is the relevant flow measure.
- Applicants must go through detailed information on the official website before applying for the desired program.
- Students can apply online and offline.
- Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements before completing the application form.
- The selection is based on the entrance exam.
SASTRA University Distance Education UG and PG Admission
- Applicants must complete a 10 + 2 board approval or equivalent or an astrology degree or equivalent. Elections are made based on merit.
- A diploma in a relevant discipline is required for admission to B.Ed studies at a recognized university. The selection process is based entirely on performance.
- Applicants must pass 10 + 2 from an approved ceremony or have a dance degree from any recognized institution, including Nrityodaya.
- A graduate from a recognized university with a basic knowledge of Baratha Natyam is required.
- Admission to an MA course requires a bachelor’s degree in any discipline to take admission.
SASTRA University DDE Admit Card
The SASTRA Certified University authority publishes the examination notice of SSTRA 2021 University on the university’s official website and issues the approval of the approval card of Sastra 2021 University; students can use the Hall ticket from Sastra 2021 University Hall. After waiting, Sastra Universities issue an admit card; the public can use the SASTRA DEEMED UNIVERSITY 2021 card. All you have to do is click on the link www .sstra.edu, and you will be directed to the exam portal page. All information is available if you want more information and information on the official website of the university.
How to use SASTRA University DDE Login 2021?
For downloading the admit cards to appear in the examination centre, the student has to go through the following under-stated steps. And take access to the University to admit card.
- You must first browse the Deemed Literary University website, or you can browse the article below via the direct link we provide to everyone
- The main page is displayed
- Get University Hall Literature 2021 tickets now on the homepage
- Click on the 2021 link to get tickets to the Examination Room for the considered university literature.
- A new page has opened.
- Enter the required information now.
- Click the Search button.
- Your hall flag is displayed.
- Save and print the last one.
SASTRA University Distance Education Application Fees 2021
- Candidates can send the registration fee to SASTRA University before the closing date.
- B.Tech and 05 years integrated M.Tech, 5 years integrated BA, BBA, B.Com, LLB (H) -Rs 650. For other programs – Department 650/350 will be provided.