Sathyabama University Distance Education: The date of closing the admission window of Sathyabhama University DDE admission is 15 December 2022. Center for Distance and Online Education (CDOE) Satyabhama University offers only 5 courses at present which are BCom, BBA, MA English, MBA, and MSc Mathematics. Admission to these programs is based on merit/entrance exams.
- Sathyabhama University distance education admission window has open for UG/PG courses for the July 2022 session.
- The expected deadline for Satyabhama University ODL Admission is 15 December 2022. Click here
Students at the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology can learn online. It wants to spread knowledge and give working professionals high-quality education through open and distance learning.
The CDOE adds to the UGC’s four-quadrant approach, too. All of the programs pick candidates based on their skills. Virtual classes taught by teaching faculty are available through the CDOE. The institution also provides all students with the support they need, such as learning resources.
Sathyabama University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Sathyabama University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, AICTE|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Type||Private & Deemed University|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Sathyabama University Distance Education Admission 2022
Sathyabama university distance education admission 2022 window has opened for eligible aspirants. The window of online registration drives UG and PG programs, and the last date to accept applications is yet to update on the portal of Sathyabama University.
One can apply to Sathyabama distance degree programs by using the online application door and submit the same with a fee of INR 500 (excluding bank charges). Admission registration of the Sathyabama can be done through five simple steps. Each has been briefed in the article below. Sathyabama conducts and approves several entrance tests such as JEE Main, CAT, NEET, GATE, etc.
Sathyabama University DDE Application Form
- Application forms for the course can be obtained from the official website.
- The online application form should be filled out completely and accurately by applicants. To make the payment offline (only by Indian Bank Challan), you can go to any INDIAN BANK branch.
- The university may ask for written forms, account statements, bank or institution challan copies, etc., but only if they need them.
- Student’s login name and password (the application number is required to track the applicant’s application and schedule the computer-based examination).
Sathyabama University DDE Application Fees
Rs.650 + bank fees must be paid online using online banking, credit card, debit card, or offline payment (Indian Bank Challan method only) at any INDIAN BANK branch. There is an exemption from the registration fee for the first 25 holders of the entrance exam organized by the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
Sathyabama University Distance Education Courses
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): The Bachelor of Commerce, or BCom, is a three-year undergraduate degree program offered by Sathyabama University in distance mode. The program was introduced to equip learners with significant business-related concepts in the field of commerce.
Candidates can proceed and explore a career in the following domains: accounting, banking, marketing, business management, economics analysis, fund management, and more.
A BCom degree program yearly fee is INR 20,000, and a complete program fee is INR 60,000. Candidates can deposit the program fee online. Fees can be deposited by using the application number or roll number.
Master of Arts in English (MA English): Sathyabama MA in English is a two-year literature-oriented postgraduate degree program. The program stretches from classical Greek literature to post-modern literature. The program’s education enables candidates to develop a critical thinking ability for literary works.
The two-year management distance program has a yearly fee of INR 9,000. But, the complete fee for the MA English program is INR 18,000.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): Sathyabama University suggests an MBA professional degree program for the duration of two years. The distance degree program for MBA involves modules on consulting projects, industry, and learning engagement opportunities. The focus of the Sathyabama MBA program is mainly on networking experience and business skills.
The two-year professional degree program in MBA in Sathyabama has a yearly fee of INR 45,000. The full-time program fee for the MBA is INR 90,000. Candidates can get admission to the Sathyabama MBA distance program after passing the qualifying, and entrance examinations.
How to use Sathyabama University DDE Login 2022?
Access cards will be published online. Applicants should browse the official website to download the acceptance form. Here are some steps you can take to download your login card.
- Visit the official website of the university –
- Click the “Download approved card” link on the main page.
- Now enter the required fields, such as the application number and mobile phone, and click the Submit button.
- Your access card is displayed.
- Take the print form of the card also.
How to Apply for Sathyabama University Distance Education Admission 2022?
Successful applicants can apply online through the official website
- Applicants who decide to submit an online application form must complete the application and confirm all information entered.
- After confirmation of the details, the bank fee of over Rs 650 must be paid online using online banking, credit card, debit card, or offline payment (Indian Bank Challan method only) at all INDIAN BANK branches.
- Applicants applying online do not have to send the form, bank statement / hard copy from the bank or institution, etc.
The students can apply for Sathyabama University admission 2022-23 and check the information of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website, Click here.
Be the first to leave a review.