Sathyabama University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The Sathyabama is the Institute of Science and Technology. It is situated in the city of Chennai in the state of Indian Tamil Nadu. It was established in 1987, and the university scholarship committee approved the college by section 3 of the UGC Law. It is considered a class A university approved by the National Evaluation and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Sathyabama University Admission Academy provided a quality education. The Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology offers a variety of higher education programs, including master’s degrees in science, art, business, computer applications, management, and technology. Admission to this academy is based on points earned in the last proficiency test, and this academy offers both types of admission, for example, online or offline. Sathyabama University is currently offering the courses like B.Arch., BSC, BA, BBA, B.Com LLB, LLB, and B.Tech based on AIET merit and 12th degree from the university.
The students can apply for Sathyabama University admission 2021-22 and check the information of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website, Click here.
- The students can check UG admission 2021-22 Click here.
- The students can check PG admission 2021-22 Click here.
- Admissions Open For UGC Recognized Online Degree Programmes In B.Com | B.B.A |M.B.A | M.A. English| M.Sc. Mathematics Click here.
Sathyabama University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
Successful applicants can apply online through the official website https://www.sathyabama.ac.in/
- Applicants who decide to submit an online application form must complete the application and confirm all information entered.
- After confirmation of the details, the bank fee of over Rs 650 must be paid online using online banking, credit card, debit card, or offline payment (Indian Bank Challan method only) at all INDIAN BANK branches.
- Applicants applying online do not have to send the form, bank statement / hard copy from the bank or institution, etc.
Sathyabama University DDE Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must first obtain the eligibility requirements.
- Admission to the B.E., B.Tech., B.Arch., B.Des program is based entirely on the All India 2021 online entrance exam conducted by the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
- Candidates must pass the aptitude test with the first-class or year in March / April 2020 or must participate at the same time in March / April 2021.
- Candidates for the course must obtain a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university (model 10 + 2 + 3/4 minimum) and a 50% aptitude test (45% for a dedicated class).
Sathyabama University Distance Education UG and PG Admission
- The applicant must have 10 + 2 in their flow with 60% points to enter B.Com DDE.
- Candidates must qualify 10 + 2 in any discipline for training the BBA admission in Sathyabama Institute of distance education.
- A B.Sc., the applicant must be in a relevant field to pass the master’s degree of M.Sc.
- The Applicants must be graduates in a related field with 60% points to gain an MBA degree.
- The Applicants must pass the HSC (10 + 2) from any government or CBSE.
Sathyabama University DDE Admit Card
SAEEE, Chennai is responsible for issuing admission cards for the 20-21 Sathyabama University entrance exam. The university issues admission cards to those who complete the application and reserve a place. Students can download the admission card to Sathyabama University 2021 after completing the SAEEE seat reservation process. To download the room tickets, applicants must provide the file number or registration number. In addition, you must have an admission card on the day of the exam. If a person does not present an SAEEE room ticket during the 2021 examination, they will not be admitted to the examination room.
How to use Sathyabama University DDE Login 2021?
Access cards will be published online. Applicants should browse the official website to download the acceptance form. Here are some steps you can take to download your login card.
- Visit the official website of the university – www.sathyabama.ac.in
- Click the “Download approved card” link on the main page.
- Now enter the required fields, such as the application number and mobile phone, and click the Submit button.
- Your access card is displayed.
- Take the print form of the card also.
Sathyabama University Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
Rs.650 + bank fees must be paid online using online banking, credit card, debit card, or offline payment (Indian Bank Challan method only) at any INDIAN BANK branch. There is an exemption from the registration fee for the first 25 holders of the entrance exam organized by the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.