Sathyabama University Distance Education 2023: Sathyabama University distance education admission is open for the academic session 2023. Candidates with the required documents and fees can apply before the deadline of 31 March 2023. Applicants must have a 50% score on their previous exam to apply for UG and PG courses.
Sathyabama University Distance Education Latest Updates
- Satyabhama University Distance Education admission last date for the academic session 2023 is 31 March 2023 (Tentative).
- Sathyabhama University distance education admission is going for the 2023 session. Candidates looking for admission must apply before the admission deadline. (Click Here)
- The application form is available on the University’s official website. (Click Here)
Center for Distance and Online Education (CDOE) Sathyabama University currently offers only 5 courses: BCom, BBA, MA, MBA, and MSc. Admission to these programs is based on merit/entrance exams. Students at the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology can learn online. It wants to spread knowledge and give working professionals high-quality education through open and distance learning.
The CDOE adds to the UGC’s four-quadrant approach, too. All of the programs pick candidates based on their skills. Virtual classes taught by teaching faculty are available through the CDOE. The institution also provides all students with the support they need, such as learning resources.
Sathyabama University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Sathyabama University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, AICTE|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Type||Private & Deemed University|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Sathyabama University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Sathyabama university distance education admission 2023 window will open soon for eligible aspirants. The window of online registration drives UG and PG programs, and the last date to accept applications is yet to update on the portal of Sathyabama University.
One can apply to Sathyabama distance degree programs by using the online application door and submitting the same with a fee of INR 500 (excluding bank charges). Admission registration for the Sathyabama can be done through five simple steps. Each has been briefed in the article below. Sathyabama conducts and approves several entrance tests such as JEE Main, CAT, NEET, GATE, etc.
Sathyabama University DDE Application Form 2023
- Application forms for the course can be obtained from the official website.
- The online application form should be filled out completely and accurately by applicants. To make the payment offline (only by Indian Bank Challan), you can go to any INDIAN BANK branch.
- The university may ask for written forms, account statements, bank or institution challan copies, etc., but only if they need them.
- Student’s login name and password (the application number is required to track the applicant’s application and schedule the computer-based examination).
Sathyabama University Distance Education Application Fee
Rs.650 + bank fees must be paid online using online banking, credit card, debit card, or offline payment (Indian Bank Challan method only) at any INDIAN BANK branch. There is an exemption from the registration fee for the first 25 holders of the entrance exam organized by the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
Sathyabama University Distance Education Courses
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administrator (BBA), General
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- MSc in Mathematics
- MA in English
- MBA- Master of Business Administrator
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
The Bachelor of Commerce, or BCom, is a three-year undergraduate degree program offered by Sathyabama University in distance mode. The program was introduced to equip learners with significant business-related concepts in commerce.
Candidates can proceed and explore a career in the following domains: accounting, banking, marketing, business management, economics analysis, fund management, and more.
A BCom degree program yearly fee is INR 20,000, and a complete program fee is INR 60,000. Candidates can deposit the program fee online. Fees can be deposited by using the application number or roll number.
Master of Arts in English (MA English)
Sathyabama’s MA in English is a two-year literature-oriented postgraduate degree program. The program stretches from classical Greek literature to post-modern literature. The program’s education enables candidates to develop critical thinking abilities for literary works.
The two-year management distance program has a yearly fee of INR 9,000. But, the complete fee for the MA English program is INR 18,000.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Sathyabama University suggests an MBA professional degree program for two years. The distance degree program for MBA involves modules on consulting projects, industry, and learning engagement opportunities. The Sathyabama MBA program focuses mainly on networking experience and business skills.
The two-year professional degree program in MBA in Sathyabama has a yearly fee of INR 45,000. The full-time program fee for the MBA is INR 90,000. Candidates can get admission to the Sathyabama MBA distance program after passing the qualifying and entrance examinations.
How to use Sathyabama University Distance Education Login?
Access cards will be published online. Applicants should browse the official website to download the acceptance form. Here are some steps you can take to download your login card.
- Visit the official website of the university –
- Click the “Download approved card” link on the main page.
- Enter the required fields, such as the application number and mobile phone, and click the Submit button.
- Your access card is displayed.
- Take the print form of the card also.
How to Apply for Sathyabama University Distance Education Admission?
Successful applicants can apply online through the official website
- Applicants who decide to submit an online application form must complete the application and confirm all information entered.
- After confirmation of the details, the bank fee of over Rs 650 must be paid online using online banking, credit card, debit card, or offline payment (Indian Bank Challan method only) at all INDIAN BANK branches.
- Applicants applying online do not have to send the form, bank statement / hard copy from the bank or institution, etc.
Sathyabama University Distance Education Contact Detail
- Address: Kamaraj Nagar, Semmancheri, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119
- Phone: 044 2450 3150
Note: Dates are tentative & subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.