SCSVMV University Distance Education: The last date to apply for distance SCSVMV University admission was 15 November 2022. The University offers approx 53 UG, PG, and research programs to eligible candidates. The university conduct admission through a merit/entrance exam-based process.
- SCSVMV university distance education admission for non-engineering courses was closed on 15 November 2022.
- The deadline for SCSVMV university ODL admission for engineering courses was 15 November 2022.
Chandrasekharendra Viswa Mahavidyalaya is known as Kanchi University, and this University is located at Kancheepuram in Tamil Nadu. This University is popular for the quality education provided to the students, and Sanskrit language study is famous. The University’s programs are U.G., P.G., and research programs for the students.
The Department of Engineering and Technology provides Honors and Minor Degrees in various major disciplines and practices accredited in specific fields. Applications are accepted both in offline and online modes. A merit-based counseling session completes the admission procedure to Kanchi University (SCSVMV).
Note: This university doesn’t offer any engineering course in distance education mode for the academic session 2022-23.
SCSVMV University Distance Education Admission (DDE) Highlights
|University Name||SCSVMV University|
|Location||Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, AICTE, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
SCSVMV Admission 2022-23
SCSVMV Admission 2022-23 started for engineering, Ayurveda, arts, science, management, and Hons degree programs. Aspirants can apply to SCVMV Distance Courses by visiting the online admission portal. Only online mode to be followed for the registration of ug, pg programs. Available courses to apply during the registration process of SCSVMV are BE/B. Tech, MBA, MCA, etc.
University approves the admission of SCSVMV courses after the merit list. Here, a merit list is prepared on the marks obtained by the individuals in necessary exams, or entrance tests. Centered entrance exams for the B.Tech and MBA driven courses are JEE Main and CAT.
SCSVMV University Distance Education UG Admission
SCSVMV Admission UG starts for the present session. Applicants can use the online mode to apply in Sanskrit & Indian culture, engineering & technology, management, commerce, science, arts & humanities, education, and health science departments driven courses.
The full-time programs of SCSVMV UG include B.E., BBA, B.Com, BCA, BSC Computer Science, BAMS, BA Sanskrit, and more. Admission to SCSVMV programs is directed through the entrance, and non-entrance based. This university only holds entrance exams for the engineering & technology-oriented programs like B.E. CSE, CE, ECE, ME, and more. Applicants who have qualified for the JEE Main entrance test can directly appear in the interview session for SCSVM UG B.E. admission.
BBA: Applicants must have passed 10+2 levels of studies from any recognized board of India with 50% marks.
B.SC: Applicants with a valid 10+2 passing certificate from the any recognized university in India are eligible to apply for admission to this program.
SCSVMV University Distance Education PG Admission 2022
SCSVMV has started the admission process for PG programs in distance education. Enrollment link for postgraduate courses available online. Aspirants can apply in the various courses’ under the following streams language, management, science, arts & humanities, etc.
- B.E./B. Tech is a four-year technical, and professional level program.
- The program has various specializations that include CSE, CE, ECE, EEE, ME, IT, and more.
- Maximum age limit to apply for the SCSVMV B.E./B.Tech program is 20 years.
- Passed candidates in 10+2 with maths, and physics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects like biology/chemistry/biotechnology can apply to the program.
- Minimum marks required for admission to B.E./B. Tech is 45 percent.
SCSVMV University Distance Education Application Form 2022
SCSVMV DDE application form of the current academic cycle is active. Candidates can apply to the ug, and pg programs by reaching out to the official portal and pressing the admission button. The admission process of DDE programs has divided into four sections: Online Application, Application Processing, Fee Payment/Document Upload, and Final Confirmation. The application fee for SCSVMV is NIL. But an admission shall be confirmed after the deposit of the first-semester fee of the SCSVMV Program.
- SCSMV MBA is a trimester program. The program has been designed to teach significant management skills to fulfill the needs of the modern professional world.
- Any ug degree with the least score of 50 percent shall be required.
- Candidates should have passed a national-level exam like CAT/JCET/ATMA/MAT/JMAT or a Test by SCSVMV.
- Admission to B.E./B.Tech is granted based on AISEEE or the ERA Uni-Gauge exam that the University administers. JEE Main scores can be considered. Additional U.G. courses, such as B.A., BBA, B.SC, BCA, B.Ed admissions are determined by merit.
- The MBA program MBA degree is given after the candidate has passed the National Level Entrance exam, i.e., JMAT/CAT/XAT/ The admission test administered through SCSVMV. For the M.Tech admissions, the GATE clearance applicants are also eligible to pursue this course.
- Others P.G. programs such as M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, and M.A. admissions are determined on merit. Admission to M.Phil and PhD is made via Merit and Written tests, followed by interviews. The acceptance to BAMS can be based on the NEET scores.
SCSVMV University DDE Application Fees
The application charges that have to be paid by the candidates to the university range between 250 to 370 INR that have to be paid at the time of application.
SCSVMV DDE Eligibility Criteria
|B.Tech||The Candidate must have completed the 12th Board Exam with Science|
|BCA||Aspirant Should have completed Senior Secondary (12) exam|
|BA||The Student should have a clear 10+2 with the recognized Board.|
|MBA||The Aspirant must have passed a bachelor’s from a recognized University.|
How To Apply for SCSVMV University Distance Education Admission 2022?
We request all the candidates follow the steps given below in the article to register for admission with ease and comfort.
- Go to the original web of the university and download the form of registration from that site.
- Read this application carefully and word to word to eliminate the chances of mistakes in filling the application form.
- Fill out the application form for the grant of entries by giving answers to the questions given in the form.
- Now pay the application fee and submit the application form to the leading portal of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.