Shobhit University Distance Education Admission 2022: Shobhit University is a private university in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, founded in 2006. This university provides admission to various programs at the UG, PG, and doctoral levels within the Department of Engineering & Technology, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Education, Paramedical courses, Management, Law & Applied sciences, etc.
Students must apply online through the official Shobhit University website. Offline admissions are also available for aspirants on campus. To be admitted to UG programs, students must have completed 10+2 in Science, Arts, or Commerce. Applicants for PG programs must have an academic degree or diploma in the field of study.
Shobhit University Latest Updates
- The July 2022 Session Admission Portal will be available soon. Click Here
Shobhit University Distance Education (DDE) Highlight
|University Name||Shobhit University|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Shobhit University DDE Admission 2022-23
Shobhit University DDE admission in 2022 will open registration for technical, & engineering, business, commerce, law-oriented programs. Applicants can enroll in B.Tech in CSE, B.Tech in Agriculture Technology, Biotechnology, BA LLB, BCOM LLB, BBA LLB, etc.
Admission to Shobhit University DDE programs is based on performance on entrance tests or qualifying exams. Individuals will get entry to Shobhit DDE B.Tech programs after scoring a valid score of JEE MAINS, or related test. The traditional way of getting admission to other programs is also open.
Shobhit University Distance Education UG Admission
The university offers a large number of programs and courses to the candidates. Some famous and highly pursued programs are accounted for below in this context:
BCA: Students with a valid certificate of passing 10+2 level of learning are eligible to apply for this program.
Shobhit University Distance Education PG Admission
MSc: After completing the BSc level of learning from any recognized university in India, you can apply for this program.
Shobhit University DDE Admit Card
Admit card is the most vital document for appearing in the exam as no one will be given a permit to sit in the hall of exams without this card. Candidates can download the admit card by the following method:
- Go to the admit card section of the university.
- Now fill the search box with the required info and search.
Students who want to enroll in UG and PG courses at Shobhit University must go through the university entrance test (SUNET (Shobhit University National Entrance Test).
- For admission in Integrated LL.B or LL.B courses, candidates who score a good mark on the LSAT or CLAT will be eligible for this course.
- Alongside the SUNET exam, JEE Main qualified candidates can also apply for B.Tech.
- For M.Tech programs, students who have cleared GATE are eligible.
- The score from NEET the UG exam is required to be eligible to take BAMS and BNYS programs.
- Admission to the final course is granted by way of counseling that is conducted through the school.
- Alongside SUNET score, applicants with CAT/MAT/XAT or CMAT certified applicants are also eligible to be considered for an MBA course.
- For M.Phil and Ph.D. courses, the university administers its written test, followed by an examination. UGC NET/ CSIR NETGATE/GPAT/ SLET-qualified candidates are exempt from Ph.D. entrance test.
Shobhit University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Shobhit University Distance Education application forms can be collected from the admission center of the university. It is required that applicants must read the instructions mentioned in the prospectus before filling in an application form. A filled application form must be sent to the admission center of Shobhit University. The last date to get admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate program is August 30, 2022.
Shobhit University DDE Application Fees
The application fee that a pupil has to pay while applying ranges between 300 to 320 INR for local candidates and foreigners.
Shobhit University DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can register on the web of the university by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official web of the university and click on the registration portal.
- Now click on create a new ID and set a name and pin for this ID.
- Also, add your email id for recovery or backup mails.
How To Apply for Shobhit University Distance Education Admission 2022?
We have formed the simplest method of application for admission given below in this article. It is composed of the following steps:
- Open the university’s official web on your pc and download the application form from that site.
- Once you have got the application form, please read it carefully to kill the chances of mistakes.
- Now start filling out this application form by providing suitable answers to the questions given in the application form.
- Keep in mind that the answer should be written only in the space allocated for it.
- Now pay the application charges through any online source of banking.
- After completing all the steps given above, click on the submit now button on the ventral side of the application form on your screen.
Be the first to leave a review.