Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Admission 2021-22: SPMVV is known to be the best University giving out various courses only to females. It was set in Tirupati of the state of Andhra Pradesh in the year 1983 only for providing education to female students.
Aspirants can only apply if they are females and qualify for the eligibility criteria having the required prev—degree as per their desired course of application 2021.
The main campus gives out distance learning courses through its DDE department, which was set in the University in 2001 to give out courses of various levels and fields to aspirants living far away or not want to pursue a regular course.
The candidates can apply for admission 2021-22 and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info official website, click here.
- PG & UG Courses Final Semester Application Form click.
- P.G. Courses(IV, VI, VIII & X Semesters) Examination fee circular intimation.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education (SPMVV DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education|
|Location||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
SPMVV Distance Education Admission 2021: How To Apply?
The mode of registration in the courses is available through online and offline methods. Aspirants can apply to the courses after they have registered on the admission portal.
- Candidates are to visit the official site; click here to do so.
- Aspirants can then pop open the entry form from the admission brochure.
- Candidates are to enter the info required in the form.
- Attaching vital docs that are required, including photos and valid ID, is important.
- Candidates must next pay the form fee that is required for their specific course.
SPMVV Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
University offers a large number of courses to the Candidates. Eligibility criteria for various courses offered by Universities are:
- The Candidates that have scored up to 54% marks in final exams of 12TH class from any recognized The University of India is allowed to apply for entries in all UG courses offered by the University.
- The candidates with a valid degree of graduation in the related field are eligible to apply for entries in all PG level courses & programs.
SPMVV DDE UG and PG Admission
SPVM DDE gives out courses in the UG and PG levels with various eligibility criteria. The courses available have different specializations, including B.Com, BA, B.Sc., M.Com, MA, M.Sc, etc.
B.Tech Lateral Engineering
- It is a bachelor-level degree course offered to the Candidates.
- Aspirants, after passing 2nd-year exams, can apply to the course.
- Candidates must have the backdrop of english.
BBA Managing Techniques
- It is a business course offered after passing 12th.
- Candidates can apply with diplomas cleared after the 10th as well with good marks.
Diploma In Genetic Engineering
- It is a science degree course of 2 years duration.
- Aspirants after the 12th can take up admission in the course.
B.Sc In Forensic Medicines
- The course can be taken up after clearing 12th grade in science subject
- Candidates must have attained good scores in the previous exams.
M.Sc In Resin Industries
- The master’s course can be taken up after UG Degree completion from a recognized University.
- Aspirants are to gain sufficient scores in their exams.
SPMVV Distance Education Admit Card
SPMVv DDE gives out Admit cards a few weeks before the entrance exam. Aspirants will be notified about its release from the notice board of the official site of SPMVV DDE.
Aspirants must check the admit card info and download it for print to show at the entrance exam hall. Admit card has important information, and without showing admit card, nobody can enter the exam hall.
One must carry both admit card and a Valid ID to get through the entrance exam hall.
How to use SPMVV Distance Education Login?
We can use it by a simple method which is given below:
- Go to the official & original page site of the University and register, thereby filling the form.
- Then they will be able to set a password and username for their profile.
- They must enter that username and password in the Login section whenever they want to log in to the site.
- If they have forgotten the same, they can retrieve it by mail or by the message that they used in the reg. Time.
SPMVV DDE Application Fees
The aspirants are to clear a due fee of INR 800 as an entry form fee. The Candidates that are clearing the entry form fee are the ones whose application will get through.
Candidates are to pay the fee by showing and checking the challan form for admission.
- Phone: +91-877-2284592.