SRM University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 31 August 2022 is decided to be a last date for filling the application form to apply for admission 2022 by the SRM DDE. Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology was established in 1985. It is located in Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu. University offers distance programs in science & humanities and management as well. It offers direct admission by filling out the application form, and students can pay the application fee online or through a demand draft.
Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA) is a graduate degree program completed within a duration of 3 years. It is requisite to pursue at least a 50% score while passing the last examination of an intermediate degree. The qualification must be in a major subject of computer science. Its fee is about INR 39000.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), in order to take admission in this degree at UG level, one needs to have completed a previous qualification of 10+2 in the related stream of study. At least a score of 50% is to be secured by candidates to be selected. The course is provided with a fee of INR 35000.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com) is offered at the PG level, selection of candidates is based on merit in the previous qualification. It is necessary in this case to pass the B.Com or equivalent degree with a marking percentage of 50% or more will be preferred and the course fee is INR 25700.
Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), a BCA degree is preferred otherwise BSc in computer science is also acceptable if the qualifying marks of students are not less than 50% on average. The charge for this course is around INR 28000 for a duration of 2 years.
SRM University Distance Education Latest Updates:
- To Check out the Fees Circular For session 2022-23. (Click Here)
- SRM University admission form is available on the official portal of the University to apply for distance education admission in 2022.
- SRM University distance education admission 2022 last date to fill the registration form for UG/PG/Diploma course is 31 August 2022. Source
SRM University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||SRM University Distance Education|
|Location||Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
SRM University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
SRM Admission 2022 last date for science, humanities, and management programs is 31 August 2022. Aspirants who are interested in pursuing BA English, BCom, MCom, BBA, MBA, etc., programs can apply by reaching the online admission portal. Candidates are allowed to download the blank application form from the official website and submit the same with mandatory copies to the director (Directorate of distance education, SRM). The application fees of the SRM can be paid offline/online.
University allows entries to the general degree programs on qualifying merit. But, A specific professional degree program like an MBA will need a valid score in the CAT, MAT, CMAT, or XAT. Shortlisted candidates through entrance exams are asked to complete counseling sessions.
SRM University Distance Education UG Admission
The last date for Undergraduate courses admission at SRM university through distance education mode is 31 August 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official site @admissions.srmist.edu.in/srmistonline/distanceeducation to fill out the admission form. The university offers various UG distance education courses to the candidates such as BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, etc. The eligibility criteria and course detail is given below:
BBA: Candidates must complete a degree (10 + 2) with at least 50% relevant subjects from a recognized university.
BCA: Candidates must have 10 + 2 or equivalent, 50% points on the PCB.
SRM University Distance Education PG Admission
MBA: Candidates must have a diploma (10 + 2 + 3) or a BBA with a grade of 50% in the subject in question from an accredited university.
MCA: Applicants must have a BCA, and at least 50% of an accredited university in the relevant subject must appear at the final exam in 2020.
M.Com: Applicants must have a B.Com degree and at least 50% from an approved university for applying M.Com degree.
SRM University Distance Education Application Form 2022
The SRM University distance education application form is active for an academic year cycle. The mode of registration for SRM UG and PG programs will last till 31 August 2022. Applicants can complete SRM registration after depositing a fee of INR 500.
The deposit fee for the university application form is non-refundable. The admission process of SRM University distance follows six simple steps: register, application form, upload documents, pay the application fee, document verification, and provisional enrollment.
SRM University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must read the following eligibility criteria to enter the educational institute.
- Admission is based only on passing a qualification test.
- Candidates must be 16 years of age by 31 July of the calendar year in which the 12th meeting of the Council takes place.
- Candidates must pass the upper secondary examination with at least 50% PCM / PCB points.
- Applicants must be Indian residents or non-Indian residents (NRIs) holding a PIO or OCI card issued by the Indian government.
How to Apply for SRM University Distance Education Admission 2022?
SRM University invites online applications from interested candidates to take UG and PG distance learning courses for the 2022 academic year
- Students can apply online or through the official website.
- Learners must start the registration process by registering first.
- Students must select the course they want to study based on their interests.
- Students are asked to confirm eligibility based on the course they have chosen.
- Then check the email address.
- Applicants can then register to complete the SRM 2022 University application form.
- Applicants must complete the application form with all the correct information.
- Then download all the necessary conditions specified in the application form.
The students can apply for SRM University admission 2022-23 and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info official website. The candidates can check the details of UG and PG courses in 2022.
SRM DDE Application Fees
The fee for the application form is Rs 500 / – and will not be refunded. The registration fee can be paid by debit, credit card, online banking, or cash payment by making a bank challenge.
SRM University Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address – 9th Floor, University Building, Kattankulathur, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603 203, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu.
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website – https://www.srmist.edu.in/distance-education-directorate/
Be the first to leave a review.