SRM University Distance Education Admission 2023: 30 September 2023 is the last date to register for SRM University distance education admission 2023-24. The application fee charged for SRM University distance education admission is Rs 500. It is a well-known university for its quality education. Students can pursue BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, BCom, and MCom courses under distance learning mode from here.
Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology was established in 1985. It is located in Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu. The university offers distance programs in science & humanities and management as well. It offers direct admission by filling out the application form, and students can pay the application fee online or through a demand draft.
- SRM University Distance Education has started the admission for UG and PG programs. The admission 2023-24 last date to register is 30 September 2023. Click Here
- The last date for payment of the SRM University DDE course tuition fee was 05 October 2023. Source
- Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology distance education application form fee is Rs 500 which can be playable online at the time of registration.
SRM University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||SRM University Distance Education|
|Location||Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
SRM University Distance Education Admission 2023
SRM Admission 2023 has begun at University’s official portal, aspirants need to fill out the application form before the deadline of 30 September 2023. Aspirants who are interested in pursuing MBA, BBA, MCA, BCA, MCom, BCom, etc., programs can apply by reaching the online admission portal.
Candidates are allowed to download the blank application form from the official website and submit the same with mandatory copies to the director (Directorate of Distance Education, SRM). The application fees of the SRM can be paid offline/online.
SRM University Distance Education UG Admission 2023
Undergraduate courses admission at SRM University through distance education mode admission has been started for session 2023. Interested candidates can visit the official site @admissions.srmist.edu.in/srmistonline/distanceeducation to fill out the admission form.
The university offers various UG distance education courses to the candidates such as BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, etc. The eligibility criteria and course detail is given below:
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is a graduate degree program completed within a duration of 3 years. It is requisite to pursue at least a 50% score while passing the last examination of an intermediate degree. The qualification must be in a major subject of computer science. Its fee is about INR 39000.
Bachelors of Commerce (BCom), in order to take admitted to this degree at UG level, one needs to have completed a previous qualification of 10+2 in the related stream of study. At least a score of 50% is to be secured by candidates to be selected. The course is provided with a fee of INR 35000.
BBA: Candidates must complete a 10+2 degree with at least a score of 50% in relevant subjects from a recognized university in order to be eligible for the BBA program. The duration of the program is 3 years.
SRM University Distance Education PG Admission 2023
Candidates can enroll in a variety of PG distance education programs at the institution, including MA, MCom, MBA, MCA, etc. Below are the eligibility requirements and course information:
Masters of Commerce (MCom) is offered at the PG level, and the selection of candidates is based on merit in the previous qualification. It is necessary in this case to pass the BCom or equivalent degree with a marking percentage of 50% or more will be preferred and the course fee is INR 25700.
Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), a BCA degree is preferred otherwise BSc in computer science is also acceptable if the qualifying marks of students are not less than 50% on average. The charge for this course is around INR 28000 for a duration of 2 years.
MBA: Candidates must have a diploma (10 + 2 + 3) or a BBA with a grade of 50% in the subject in question from an accredited university.
SRM University Distance Education Course Eligibility Criteria
|BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)||Passed in 12th or 3-year Diploma|
|BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)||Passed in 12th or 3-year Diploma|
|BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)||Passed in 12th or Diploma with Mathematics/statistics as one of the subjects|
|MCom (Master of Commerce)||Passed in Graduation|
|MBA (Master of Business Administration)||Passed in Graduation with 45-50% marks|
|MCA (Master of Computer Application)||Graduation with 50% marks in Mathematics/statistics as one of the subject|
SRM University Distance Education Application Form 2023
The SRM University distance education application form is active for an academic year cycle. The mode of registration for SRM UG and PG programs is open for sessions 2023-24. The last date to submit the registration form is 30 September 2023. Applicants can complete SRM registration after depositing a fee of INR 500.
The deposit fee for the university application form is non-refundable. The admission process of SRM University Distance follows six simple steps:
|Register||Pay the Application Fee|
|Application Form||Document Verification|
|Upload Documents||Provisional Enrollment|
SRM University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must read the following eligibility criteria to enter the educational institute.
- Admission is based only on passing a qualification test.
- Candidates must be 16 years of age by 31 July of the calendar year in which the 12th meeting of the Council takes place.
- Candidates must pass the upper secondary examination with at least 50% PCM / PCB points.
- Applicants must be Indian residents or non-Indian residents (NRIs) holding a PIO or OCI card issued by the Indian government.
SRM University Distance Education Courses Offered
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration in Finance (MBA Finance)
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resources (MBA HR)
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing (MBA Marketing)
- Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics (MBA Business Analytics)
SRM University Distance Education Fee Structure
|SRM University ODL UG Courses, Fee Structure & Duration|
Fee (per Semester)
|BBA||3 Yrs||INR 3000|
|BCA||3 Yrs||INR 5000|
|BCom||3 Yrs||INR 3000|
|SRM University ODL PG Courses, Fee Structure & Duration|
Fee (per Semester)
|MBA||2 Yrs||INR 15000|
|MCA||2 Yrs||INR 15000|
|MCom Commerce||2 Yrs||INR 4000|
How to Apply for SRM University Distance Education Admission 2023?
SRM University invites online applications from interested candidates to take UG and PG distance learning courses for the 2023 academic year
- Students can apply online or through the official website.
- Learners must start the registration process by registering first.
- Students must select the course they want to study based on their interests.
- Students are asked to confirm eligibility based on the course they have chosen.
- Then check the email address.
- Applicants can then register to complete the SRM 2023 University application form.
- Applicants must complete the application form with all the correct information.
- Then download all the necessary conditions specified in the application form.
SRM Distance Education Application Fees
The total fee for the SRM University Distance Education application form is Rs 500/- and will not be refunded. The registration fee can be paid through debit, credit card, online banking, or cash payment by making a bank challan.
SRM University Distance Education Selection Criteria
Admission to the SRM University Directorate of Online Education, Kanchipuram takes place in the following stages:
- General degree programs at SRM University are admitted on the basis of merit in the last qualifying exam.
- Counseling sessions are required for candidates who have been shortlisted through entrance exams.
SRM University Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address – 9th Floor, University Building, Kattankulathur, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603 203, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu.
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website – https://srmistdistanceeducation.in/
Ques: Is SRM distance education approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, SRM University is approved by UGC.
Ques: What are the fees of an MBA in SRM distance education?
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.