SRM University Distance Education Admission 2022: Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology was established in 1985. It is located in Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu. University offers distance programs in science & humanities and management also. Admission for session 2022 will begin soon, and students will be required to stay updated with us for admission latest updates. It offers direct admission by filling the application form, and students can pay the application fee online or through a demand draft.
SRM University Distance Education DDE Highlights
|University Name||SRM University|
|Location||Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
SRM University Distance Education Admission 2022
SRM University invites online applications from interested candidates to take UG and PG distance learning courses for the 2021 academic year
- Applicants can apply online or through the official website
- Applicants must start the registration process by registering first.
- Applicants must select the course they want to study based on their interests.
- Candidates are asked to confirm eligibility based on the selected course.
- Then check the email address.
- Applicants can then register to complete the SRM 2021 University application form.
- Applicants must complete the application form with all the correct information.
- Then download all the necessary conditions specified in the application form.
Candidates can then refer to the results of their online selection. If selected, the applicant must pay the entrance fee and confirm admission to the university.
SRM University DDE UG Admission
|Course Name||Eligibility||Fee (Tentative)|
|B.A. English||Students need to Pass 10+2 with PCM/PCB||6000|
|B.A Journalism and Mass Communication||12th standard with 50% Marks||6000|
|B.com||Qualify their 10+2 from recognized board||6000|
|B.Com Accounting and Finance (A&F)||10+2 with 55% Marks with Math as a subject||6000|
|B.B.A.||Higher Secondary (+2) Pass with 50%||6000|
SRM Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must read the following eligibility criteria to enter the educational institute.
- Admission is based only on passing a qualification test.
- Candidates must be 16 years of age by 31 July of the calendar year in which the 12th meeting of the Council takes place.
- Candidates must pass the upper secondary examination with at least 50% PCM / PCB points.
- Applicants must be Indian residents or non-Indian residents (NRIs) holding a PIO or OCI card issued by the Indian government.
SRM DDE Admit Card
The SRMJEEE 2021 entrance card can be downloaded online from the official website at srmist.edu.in. Candidates who complete the SRMJEEE 2021 application form and reserve a place in the exam can upload their acceptance card through the online application portal. The SRM JEEE 2021 sheet contains details such as the location of the examination with the center code, the place of the examination, the date of the examination, and the candidate’s personal information. Applicants must bring their ID card and photo card to the SRMJEEE examination center. Candidates are asked to carefully check all the information while filling in the examination application form. The information submitted by each student is used to create the SRMJEEE 2021 admit card.
How to use SRM DDE Login 2021?
Applicants are advised to follow the steps below to download their SRMJEEE 2021 accreditation card:
- Visit the official SRMIST website – srmist.edu.in of the university.
- Click on the hyperlink on the official website to download the SRMJEEE 2021 entry card 2021.
- Enter the applicant ID and the password there.
- The acceptance form is displayed.
- Check the information on the approval card and download the admit card 2021.
- Print the SRMJEEE 2021 loading paper to continue on the day of the exam.
SRM DDE Application Fees
The fee for the application form is Rs 500 / – and will not be refunded. The registration fee can be paid by debit, credit card, online banking, or cash payment by making a bank challenge.