Subharti University Distance Education: Admission has commenced by Subharati University under open and distance learning mode for all the UG and PG courses. Students need to visit the official website @www.subhartidde.com to register themselves for admission. The application form will be accepted by the university until 30 April 2023 (Tentative).
There is an entrance test for UG and PG courses, but most of the time, admission is based on merit. SVSU DDE offers various UG and PG programs like BA, BBA, BLIS, BCom, MBA, MA & more. For admission, candidates must pay fees while applying for their selected program at @subhartidde.com. Both payments are accepted either online or offline for the entry fee of INR 1,500.
Subharti University Distance Education Latest Updates:
- The admission window of Subharati university has been open for the session 2023. Click Here
- Swami Vivekanand Subharati University offered admission in 2023 to UG and PG Courses.
- UG Courses offered by the SUDDE are BA General, BA JMC, BLIS, BBA, BCom, and BCom Hons.
- PG Courses offered by the Subharati University are MA General, MA Home Science, MA JMC, MCom, MA Public Administration, MA Buddhist Studies, and MA Education.
- Application Fee: For all courses, the application cost is INR 1500. The course fee may vary as per the course level and specialization.
Apply directly to SVSU DDE and will be determined if the applicant is eligible for admission, and if so, they will get admission into the course.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is in Meerut, UP. It provides both traditional and online courses. The UGC/Department of Education approves all distance learning programs offered by the university.
Subharti University Distance Education Highlights
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
University Grant Commission (UGC)
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Approved For Admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
BA, BSc, BBA, MBA, MA, MCA, MSC
|Subharti University Official Website|
Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Subharti University offers various UG, and PG courses such as BA, BLISC, BBA, MCom, MA, and many more. The application fee for the SVSU DDE program is INR 1,500. Students can deposit the Subharit UG and PG application fees in cash to the authorized department of the university. Admission to the Subharti programs is proposed directly. Hence, candidates will not need to appear in the entrance exam for the Subharti University distance courses.
Subharti University Distance Learning
SVSU DDE offers UG and PG programs through its Distance Learning Education program. For their UG program, students can choose from BAs, BBAs, BLibs, BScs, BCAs, BComs, and Diplomas. PG courses include PG diplomas, MAs, MBAs, MLibs, MScs, MCAs, MComs, and PG diplomas. Distance learning has the advantage that people can earn a living while receiving their education, so they can work at the same time.
Subharti University Distance Education Eligibility
Subharti University offers distance education in both UG and PG programmes in various courses. Students must have completed 10+2 level education to apply to an undergraduate programme. Students must have to hold a bachelor’s degree to enrol in postgraduate programmes in related courses. Subharti university offers distance education in such courses as BBA, B.com, MBA, BA, BSc, MSc, MA, etc.
Subharti DDE UG Admission
The selection of students getting admission into the UG courses at the university is certainly offered directly based on the rankings of applicants in their previous qualifying scores.
The filled-in application form should be sent to the SVSU DDE portal before the deadline. The admission window of Subharti UG is open for BA, BBA, BJMC, BA Public Administration, and BCom. and more.
The one-time registration fee for the Subharti UG programs is INR 1500. Admission to university distance UG programs is given directly after their previous qualifications. Aspirants will receive admission confirmation of Subharti UG programs via registered email ID. Candidates can seek admission to Subharti UG programs after passing a school (12th) exam in the related stream..
Subharti University Distance Education BA Admission
SVSU DDE BA programs contain various specializations like Hindi, English, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology, Maths, etc. Candidates can seek admission to Subharti BA programs after passing 10+2 with arts/commerce/science streams from an approved board of India. The program’s duration is three years.
Subharti University Distance Education BBA Admission
Subharti BBA program taught about planning, coordination, decision-making, communication, etc., in the business, and administration at the UG level. Subharti’s BBA program duration is three years. The six-semester degree program can be completed with a maximum duration of six years.
SVSU DDE BCom Admission
BCom is a three-year distance education program provided by Shubharti university, which takes about three years to complete. During the program, the candidate will be introduced to all the aspects of financial management. A candidate who has completed a Bachelor of Commerce through Subharti University is eligible to apply for a job in the private sector or the government sector.
- BA Journalism & Mass Communication: This is a 3-Year Undergraduate program designed to study mass media & digital media. In this course, a candidate gets a lot of skills about how to communicate with other people and how to cover a social issue to put in front of Society. After completing this course, a candidate can get a job post of a News anchor, News writer, or Social worker in Digital media agencies.
The course description of Subharti UG has been detailed below:
|BACHELOR OF ARTS||GENERAL(Combination of any 3 Subjects)|
|3. POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BACHELOR OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES|
|BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||MANAGEMENT|
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE||MANAGEMENT|
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (HONORS)||MANAGEMENT|
|BACHELOR OF ARTS||JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION|
Subharti DDE PG Admission
- MA- The university offers a wide variety of specialized programs in the MA program. The time duration of pursuing the MA-associated courses is 2-5 years. The university provides a various variety of specializations in MA like English, Hindi, Sociology, Political science, etc. Candidates who are seeking admission in the given courses above must have cleared their bachelor’s degree or equivalent with the recognized university. Subharti university charges 5000 INR per year for these courses.
- M.Com- MCom is a master’s degree program that majorly focuses on the subjects like Accounts, Economics, and Management related topics. The time period of this course at this university is 2-5 years. Students who are interested in taking admission in this course must hold a B.Com degree from a recognized university. The fee for pursuing this particular course is 6200 INR annually.
- Subharti DDE MBA Admission: MBA or Master of Business administration is a 2 years degree program offered by SVSU DDE. During this course, a candidate gets skills to manage a business such as communication skills, HR management skills, Product management skills, etc that can help the candidate to achieve a good job in the related field.
|MASTER OF ARTS||BUDDHIST STUDIES|
|MASTER OF ARTS||EDUCATION|
|MASTER OF ARTS||PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION|
|MASTER OF ARTS||HOME SCIENCE|
|MASTER OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES|
|MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||GENERAL(Combination of any 2 Subjects)|
|1. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|2. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT|
|3. MARKETING MANAGEMENT|
|4. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT*|
|5. FASHION DESIGNING|
|MASTER OF COMMERCE||MANAGEMENT|
|MASTER OF ARTS||JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION|
|MASTER OF ARTS||POLITICAL SCIENCES|
|MASTER OF ARTS||MATHEMATICS|
|MASTER OF ARTS||SOCIOLOGY|
|MASTER OF ARTS||HISTORY|
|MASTER OF ARTS||HINDI|
|MASTER OF ARTS||ECONOMICS|
|MASTER OF ARTS||ENGLISH|
Subhartidde.com Application Form
- Acquire the prospectus and Admission Form by paying Rs 150 in cash or by bank draft.
- You can receive a prospectus by mail by sending a demand draught for Rs. 200 payable to SVSU Distance Education.
- A student must submit the admission form with all necessary documents to the Directorate of Distance Education, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, either personally or by mail. Subhartipuram is located on NH 58 Delhi Haridwar Bypass Road in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.
- Please include the following information in your application:
- Draft for payment of course fee payable to SVSU,
- Document self-attestation may be done with attested photocopies of the marks statement and other papers.
- Passport photos were taken recently in color. Certification of AIU equivalency.
- You can submit use requests to the Distance Education Directorate or to the university’s main office in your area.
- Admissions and applications will be processed after verifying an applicant’s eligibility.
- A student’s registration number is on the ID card issued by the university following admission.
Why Subharti University Distance Education?
Subharti University is working to provide quality education to candidates in almost every stream. Ongoing expansion is widening the area of the offered courses. The University is eyeing to begin a few more courses under the duration of two years though at the moment University recommends the following things:
- 250 Acre Campus
- Finest Faculties
- Wifi Campus
- Residential Facilities
- Banking Service
- Transport Facilities
- Ragging Free Campus
Subharti University Distance Education UG Courses Fee Structure
|Courses||Fee ( Per semester)|
|BA GENERAL(Combination of any 3 Subjects)||2000|
|BA in HINDI||2000|
|BA in ENGLISH||2000|
|BA in POLITICAL SCIENCE||2000|
|BA in HISTORY||2000|
|BA in ECONOMICS||2000|
|BA in SOCIOLOGY||2000|
|BA in MATHEMATICS||2000|
|BACHELOR OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES||7000|
|BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||6000|
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE||3500|
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (HONORS)||5000|
|BACHELOR OF ARTS ( Journalism and Mass Communication||6000|
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University PG Courses Fee Structure
|Courses||Fee (Per semester)|
|MASTER OF ARTS (Buddhist studies)||6500|
|MASTER OF ARTS (Education)||7200|
|MASTER OF ARTS (Public Administration)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS ( Home Science)||5000|
|MASTER OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES||7000|
|MBA GENERAL(Combination of any 2 Subjects)||10000|
|MBA in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||10000|
|MBA in HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||10000|
|MBA in MARKETING MANAGEMENT||10000|
|MBA in FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT||10000|
|MASTER OF COMMERCE (Management)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION)||7000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (POLITICAL SCIENCES)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (MATHEMATICS)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (SOCIOLOGY)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (HISTORY)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (HINDI)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (ECONOMICS)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (ENGLISH)||5000|
Subharti University Distance Education Application Process
The application for admission into the Subharti University distance education offered courses is either via online or offline modes. The detailed admission procedure is listed below:
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of Subharti university and find the online admission tab.
- Applicants need to select the courses or programs for which they want to apply.
- After selecting of the desired course, applicants can get access to the application form.
- Applicants have to fill out the form online.
- All the credentials filled in the application form must be correct and up to date.
- In case of wrong or misleading information, University has all the authorities to cancel the admission at any time.
- The list of required documents is mentioned on the form.
- Applicants have to attach photocopies of essential documents along with the form.
- The attachment of the documents is a must otherwise the application will not be approved.
- The admission application fee also has to be submitted online through the online portal available on the website.
- After the submission of the fee and completion of the application form, applicants can simply hit the submit application button and they are done with the application submission.
- All the information which includes the registration number, challan forms, and other documents must keep safe for further use.
- Applicants will go through counseling sessions later on the basis of admission ranks.
Application Fees: The application fee for all courses is 1500/- rupees which students can pay via online transactions like card payment/UPI/NETBanking. Also, students should go through the fee chart available at the official university with the latest and updated information.
Documents Required for Subharti University Distance Education Admission
- A recent passport-sized photograph needs to be attached.
- Copy of identity card.
- A character certificate is necessary which is issued by the Principal of the last attended school or college, but in the case of foreign immigrants, it can be obtained from the gazette officer.
- The original Migration Certificate should be attached, if applicable.
- Copy of the detailed result sheet of matriculation should be attached with a Clearance certificate.
- Copy of Result Sheet of grade twelve with a clearance certificate.
- Copy of Result sheet of Bachelor’s degree with a degree.
- A copy of the Result sheet of graduation along with the Degree needs to be attached with the form.
- Fee receipt
Subharti University Distance Education Student Login
Subharti University in distance education proposes the “Student login” button for learners who are keen to know the related details about themselves in academics more centrally. The Student Log-in button offers some other significant assistance to the learner as well that consists including the latest update, a direct link for examination results, an assignment update link, course details, past performance, grievance, students profile, etc.
Learners who are aiming to log in to the account under Subharti University requires to enter “Enrollment Number/Student Id” followed by “Date of Birth”.
Subharti University does not have any study center except its on-campus study centers. The university is known for its distance education for the convenience of students but not offering any study center anywhere else currently according to the norms.
Subharti University Distance Education Study Material
The study material for the entrance exam is also available in the syllabus column on the official website of Subharti University. Other than this all the relevant study material is also available on different websites on the internet. So students can get access to the study materials easily.
Subharti University Distance Education Exam Pattern
There is a pattern for the exam that can be found on the internet for the reference of the candidates. To give you an overview, it is expected that there will be 120 questions in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the entrance examination. A total of 40 questions will be asked from every subject and each question will be worth 1 mark. There will be a time limit of two hours for the test, and if the candidate answers a question incorrectly, negative marks will be deducted.
The students can check the Subharti University Distance Education Marksheet for more information, visit us.
Placement Program for Subharti University Distance Education
Students can take advantage of excellent placement assistance at the Directorate of Distance Education of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University. Through this service, students develop skills like communication and problem-solving.
Any interview conducted by a top employer requires these skills. The University proposes names for companies based on a student’s degree sector. It helps students land the most prestigious employers.
Subharti University Lateral Entry Admission 2023
- The learner has completed one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application or in Business Management and wishes to apply for the 2nd year in MCA/M.Sc.(CA) or MBA course respectively through the lateral entry, he/she can apply for the same on the prescribed form along with the prescribed fee to the Directorate of Distance Education.
- The Learner will have to deposit all his relevant documents attested by a Gazetted Officer (with a clear seal of the name and designation) along with the application.
- The Lateral Entry fee will be Rs. 1500/ +additional charges of the qualifying exam.
Subharti University Contact Details
Address: Subhartipuram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar, Meerut Bypass Rd, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250005
Official Website: www.subhartidde.com
Disclaimer: The information provided above is only for information purposes. Candidates can visit the official site to know more related information and updates.
Be the first to leave a review.