Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Distance Education Admission 2022: SRTMU was established in the year 1994. It is a state-type university and was set up by the state govt of Maharashtra under the command of the federal govt of India.
This university was set up for the development of learning in the region. This university is under the governance of the state govt of Maharashtra; it means that the state govt is handling all the university’s affairs.
Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Distance Education (SRTMUN DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, NAAC, ACU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Type||Public State University|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
SRTMUN Distance Education Admission 2022
There is a large number of degree programs and courses offered to the students by the university at every level of learning; some of them are given below:
SRTMUN Distance Education UG Admission
- Applicants can apply for admission in this course after passing a Technical diploma or 10+2 level exams from any recognized board in India.
- After passing the 10+2 level of learning from any recognized board in India, Applicants are eligible for admission to this program.
SRTMUN Distance Education PG Admission
- Applicants can apply for this program, After completing the graduation level of learning from any recognized university in India.
SRTMUN DDE Application Fees
students have to pay about 375 INR at the time of application to the university as an application fee or registration fee.
Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Vishnupuri, NANDED-431 606, (Maharashtra), India.
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Contact No.: 02462) – 229242, 229243
- Official Website: https://www.srtmun.ac.in/en/academics/distance-education.html