Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Distance Education Admission 2022: TNAU was established in the year 1906. It is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. It is a state type of university dealing with agricultural sciences learning. This university was brought into existence by the state govt of Chennai under the command of the Supreme Court of India. This university was brought into existence to provide the candidates with the finest quality of learning.
TNAU is a state-owned university-recognized through NAAC in addition to ICAR. University was founded in 1971, and TNAU is accredited by UGC and operates according to the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Education. This university is counted among one of India’s best agricultural universities that have approval from NAAC and DEB.
More than 50 top companies visit the campus each year to conduct campus recruitment drives. TNAU admits students on both admission and merit-based. Applications for both admission and entry are accessible online. Admissions are handled via TNAU Counselling. Therefore, applicants who apply directly to TNAU or one of its affiliated colleges need to apply for counseling.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Distance Education (TNAU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
TNAU Distance Education Admission 2022: How To Apply?
For courses in UG:
The registration process for all courses is available online. Candidates must complete these steps to fill out the application form:
- Check out the official site of the University- https://tnau.ac.in/ugadmission/
- Select the UG section and choose your course.
- Click “New Registration” you will get the new application form.
- Complete all of the necessary information properly.
- It will create an ID for you and a password for your email address and mobile number.
- Select “Proceed to Application” or click on the “Proceed to Application” button.
- The fee for application for students of the general category is INR 600 (INR 300 for SC/ST/SCA applicants), payable to the University via an online payment processor that accepts credit cards or debit cards/ Banking facility.
- You will be able to log in again using your username and password to print and download the Joint Declaration Form and Appendices and Checklist.
For Doctoral and PG courses:
Go to the official site for the application forms: – https://admissionsatpgschool.tnau.ac.in/
Click on Postgraduate; select “PG Admission.”
- Click on “New Registration”, and an Application form will open.
- The application form filling should be done with filling accurate information.
- The fee for application for students of general category will be INR 1,000 (INR 500 in case of SC or ST)
- The method of payment is available online.
- Make sure you send a hard copy of the application form with all the necessary documents.
A wide variety of UG & PG programs is offered to the candidates by the university. following are a few famous programs offered by the university to the candidates at different levels.
Distance Education UG Admission
- Applicants who have completed any technical diploma or 12th level of the exam can apply for admission in this program offered by the university.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Distance Education PG Admission
- Students can apply for admission in this program if they have a valid BBA degree from any recognized university in India.
- To take admission in B.Tech and B.Sc admissions, applicants must pass 10+2 exams in the relevant subjects, with at least 55% marks.
- Diploma admissions are based upon the scores of 10+2 exams.
- For pursuing M.Tech, M.Sc& MBA courses, a bachelor’s qualification at a recognized university is necessary. Along with the scores for the entrance exam.
- For M.Phil PhD admission, the applicant must have completed post-graduation in the subject area.
- Only students who live within Tamil Nadu and have studied there or permanent residents of Tamil Nadu are eligible for admission.
TNAU DDE Admit Card
An admit card is granted to all the candidates buy university before the exams commence, and we can get it by the following method:
- Go to the exam portal of the university and click on admit card.
- Now provide info in the search bar and search.
TNAU DDE: How To Use The Login Portal?
One can easily register to the portal of the university by following the process given below:
- Visit the portal of the registry and set up a new ID on this forum.
- Set up a password and recovery mail for this ID.
TNAU DDE Application Fees
The university’s application fee that has to be paid by the candidates of India is 258 INR. In contrast, the charges of application for foreign candidates are a little bit high.