Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Distance Education Admission 2023: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University will announce the Registration dates for the next session soon. The TNAU offers UG, PG and Diploma courses in various specializations. Those students who are interested and eligible for these programs must apply on the University’s official website before the last admission date. The University will take admission on a merit basis. There will be no entrance exams for UG, PG, and Diploma courses.
TNAU was established in the year 1906. It is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. It is a state-type university dealing with agricultural sciences learning. TNAU is a state-owned university recognized through NAAC in addition to ICAR. University was founded in 1971, and TNAU is accredited by UGC and operates according to the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Education.
TNAU admits students on both admission and merit-based. Applications for both admission and entry are accessible online. Admissions are handled via TNAU Counselling. Therefore, applicants who apply directly to TNAU or one of its affiliated colleges need to apply for counselling.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Distance Education Admission 2023
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Distance Education Admission 2023 already started for the UG, PG degree, and diploma programs. The distance degree provider shall start the registration process for Diploma in Agri. Inputs, Farm Technology, Certificate in Landscaping & Ornamental Gardening, Bee Keeping, and more.
Interested candidates can apply to the TNAU ug, pg admission by downloading the application form from the official web portal. TNAU application form fees for the mentioned programs are INR 100. A filled form of this distance university is needed to be submitted at the concerned admission center. Admission to TNAU programs will be given on previous exam qualifications.
A wide variety of UG & PG programs is offered to the candidates by the university. following are a few famous programs offered by the university to candidates at different levels.
TNAU Distance Education UG Admission 2023
The Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Distance Education UG admission will soon open for session 2023-24. One can download an application form, and submit it at the established centre of TNAU to apply for UG admission. Applicants shall have various options in diploma, certificates, special certificates, online certificates, and crash programs. Eligible candidates can begin registration for Diploma in Agri Inputs, Farm Technology, Horticulture Technologies, Organic Agriculture, Certificate in Organic Farming, Bee Keeping, and more.
The minimum qualification to get admission to diploma, and certificate programs is 8th/10th. In order to apply for the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Distance Education UG programs, one should pay the application fee by using the Online Fee Payment option.
B.Tech: Applicants who have completed any technical diploma or 12th level of the exam can apply for admission in this program offered by the university.
BBA: The eligibility criteria to apply for the Bachelor of Business Administrator program is 12th with at least 45-50% marks pass out from any recognized board of secondary education in India.
TNAU Distance Education PG Admission 2023
MBA: Students can apply for admission in this program if they have a valid BBA degree from any recognized university in India.
MCA: Candidates who pass out BCA with 50% marks from a recognized University/Institute are eligible to apply for the Master of Computer Application Program.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- To take admission in B.Tech and B.Sc admissions, applicants must pass 10+2 exams in the relevant subjects, with at least 55% marks.
- Diploma admissions are based on the scores of 10+2 exams.
- For pursuing M.Tech, M.Sc& MBA courses, a bachelor’s qualification at a recognized university is necessary. Along with the scores for the entrance exam.
- For M.Phil Ph.D. admission, the applicant must have completed post-graduation in the subject area.
- Only students who live within Tamil Nadu and have studied there or permanent residents of Tamil Nadu are eligible for admission.
How To Apply for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Distance Education Admission 2023?
For courses in UG:
The registration process for all courses is available online. Candidates must complete these steps to fill out the application form:
- Check out the official site of the University- https://tnau.ac.in/ugadmission/
- Select the UG section and choose your course.
- Click “New Registration” you will get the new application form.
- Complete all of the necessary information properly.
- It will create an ID for you and a password for your email address and mobile number.
- Select “Proceed to Application” or click on the “Proceed to Application” button.
- The fee for application for students of the general category is INR 600 (INR 300 for SC/ST/SCA applicants), payable to the University via an online payment processor that accepts credit cards or debit cards/ Banking facilities.
- You will be able to log in again using your username and password to print and download the Joint Declaration Form and Appendices and Checklist.
For Doctoral and PG courses Apply:
Go to the official site for the application forms: – https://admissionsatpgschool.tnau.ac.in/
Click on Postgraduate; select “PG Admission.”
- Click on “New Registration”, and an Application form will open.
- The application form filling should be done with filling accurate information.
- The fee for application for students of the general category will be INR 1,000 (INR 500 in case of SC or ST)
- The method of payment is available online.
- Make sure you send a hard copy of the application form with all the necessary documents.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Distance Education Application Fees
The university’s application fee that has to be paid by the candidates in India is 258 INR. In contrast, the charges of application for foreign candidates are a little bit high.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Distance Education Contact Details:
Address: TNAU, Lawley Road, Coimbatore -641003
Be the first to leave a review.