TNDALU Distance Education Admission 2022: Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University was established in 1997 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The Federal govt of India set up this university under the command of the Supreme Court of India. This university was brought in nature to provide the best quality of learning in the field of Law and order. This university is counted among one the best Indian law institutes that UGC approves, and the university has distance and regular programs available for admissions. TNDALU Distance Education allows students to pursue PG and PG Diploma courses.
TNDALU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, ACU, IIPA|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
TNDALU Distance Education Admission 2022
Candidates are allowed to apply for admission in a large number of law courses and programs; some famous programs out of them are given below:
TNDALU Distance Education UG & PG Admission
TNDALU ug admission starts every year for the integrated, and traditional degree programs. Applicants shall apply to BA LLB Hons, BBA LLB Hons, BCOM LLB Hons, BCA LLB Hons, and more. Admission to the TNDALU UG is proposed on qualifying merit. Candidates are required to pass higher secondary exams (10+2) with 70 percent total marks. Reserved categories individuals can apply with a minimum score of 60 percent. The one time admission fee of TNDALU UG is INR 5,000. However, the per annum tuition fee of TNDALU UG is INR 42,000.
LLB: Applicants can apply for admission in this program after completing a graduate level of learning from any recognized university in India.
TNDALU Distance Education PG Admission
Graduate degrees or equivalent from a recognized university are required for admissions to PG courses.
- Students can apply for admission in this program after completing a legal LLB degree.
TNDALU Distance Education Application Form 2022
Distance education courses require offline applications for admission. Candidates can buy the application form from the university office or obtain it via mail. The application fee is INR 1000 (INR 500 for SC/ST categories). Selection for all courses is based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination. There is no entrance examination.
TNDALU DDE Application Fees
The fee of application for entries in this program is not so high, and for local Indian candidates, it is nearly 4 to 5 Dollars, but for foreigners, this fee is 600 to 675 INR.
TNDALU Distance Education Admit Card
Candidates are given their admit card by the university before the exam of the entrance, and candidates can download this admit card by following the method given below in the context:
- Go to the web of the university and enter Admit card portion.
- Now enter info in the search bar and search.
TNDALU DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
There are many advantages for candidates after signing in to the official portal of the university, and they can sign in to the portal of the university in the following way:
- Go to the registration portal of the university and create a valid ID on this forum.
TNDALU Distance Education Admission 2022: How To Apply?
Applying for distance education courses is offline, and the application forms are available at the office, where students need to visit and get the application forms. The cost for application amounts to INR 1000 for the general category students and INR 500 for SC/ST.
- Admission applications process for courses that the distance learning department of TNDALU offers can be made on paper.
- Candidates can get the application form at the campus centers of the university
- Candidates can get the application form on the website of the university.
- Then you can obtain their application forms directly at the school or request the form via mail.
- The form submission should be made manually, as the online facility is unavailable.
- Completed forms should be delivered to the institution and the necessary documents within the specified time.
Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: “Perungudi Campus”, M.G.R. Salai, Near Taramani [MRTS] Railway Station, Perungudi, Chennai – 600 113.
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Contact No.: 0175 – 2393816
- Official Website: https://www.tndalu.ac.in/DistanceE.html
Be the first to leave a review.