TNDALU Distance Education Admission ? : Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University was established in 1997 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The Federal govt of India set up this university under the command of the Supreme Court of India. This university was brought in nature to provide the best quality of learning in the field of Law and order. This university is counted among one the best Indian law institutes that UGC approves, and the university has regular programs available for admissions. TNDALU allows students to pursue PG and PG Diploma courses.
Note: Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University doesn’t offer any courses in distance education mode.
TNDALU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, ACU, IIPA|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
TNDALU Distance Education Admission ?
As we mentioned above, admissions for distance education courses are not available in distance education mode. But, interested candidates can apply for admission in regular mode admission.
The admission window of the university will open soon for the next academic cycle. Candidates are allowed to apply for admission in a large number of law courses and programs; some famous programs are given below:
TNDALU Distance Education UG Admission
TNDALU ug admission starts every year for the integrated, and traditional degree programs. Applicants shall apply to BA LLB Hons, BBA LLB Hons, BCOM LLB Hons, BCA LLB Hons, and more. Admission to the TNDALU UG is proposed on qualifying merit. Candidates are required to pass higher secondary exams (10+2) with 70 percent total marks.
Reserved categories individuals can apply with a minimum score of 60 percent. The one-time admission fee of TNDALU UG is INR 5,000. However, the per annum tuition fee of TNDALU UG is INR 42,000.
LLB: Applicants can apply for admission in this program after completing a graduate level of learning from any recognized university in India.
TNDALU Distance Education PG Admission ?
Graduate degrees or equivalents from a recognized university are required for admission to PG courses.
LLM: Students can apply for admission to this program after completing a legal LLB degree. This Law degree is available in various specializations in the TNDALU.
- Department of Business Law
- Department of International law and organizations
- Department of intellectual property law
- Department of taxation law
- Department of cyberspace law and justice
- Department of maritime law
- Department of constitutional law and Human rights
- Department of environmental law and legal order
- Department of criminal law and criminal justice administration
- Department of labor law and administrative law
- Department of human right and duties law
TNDALU Application Form
Candidates can buy the application form from the university office or obtain it via mail. The application fee is INR 1000 (INR 500 for SC/ST categories). Selection for all courses is based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination. There is no entrance examination.
TNDALU DDE Application Fees
The fee of application for entry in this program is not so high, and for local Indian candidates, it is nearly 4 to 5 Dollars, but for foreigners, this fee is 600 to 675 INR.
TNDALU Distance Education Admit Card
Candidates are given their admit card by the university before the exam of the entrance, and candidates can download this admit card by following the method given below in the context:
- Go to the web of the university and enter Admit card portion.
- Now enter info in the search bar and search.
TNDALU DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
There are many advantages for candidates after signing in to the official portal of the university, and they can sign in to the portal of the university in the following way:
- Go to the registration portal of the university and create a valid ID on this forum.
TNDALU Distance Education Admission: How To Apply ?
Applying for any courses is offline, and the application forms are available at the office, where students need to visit and get the application forms. The cost for application amounts to INR 1000 for the general category students and INR 500 for SC/ST.
- Admission applications process for courses of TNDALU offers can be made on paper.
- Candidates can get the application form at the campus centers of the university
- Candidates can get the application form on the website of the university.
- Then you can obtain their application forms directly at the school or request the form via mail.
- The form submission should be made manually, as the online facility is unavailable.
- Completed forms should be delivered to the institution and necessary documents within the specified time.
TNDALU Distance Education: Affiliated Colleges List
|Government Law College, Vellore|
|Government Law College, Theni|
|G.T.N Law College, Dindigul District|
|Government Law College, Chengalpattu|
|Government Law College, Villupuram|
|Government Law College, Karaikudi|
|Government Law College, Tirunelveli|
|Saraswathy Law College, Tindivanam|
|Government Law College, Coimbatore|
|Government Law College, Trichirappalli|
Thulasi College of Law for Women, Tuticorin District
|Mugil College of Law, Kanyakumari District|
|Government Law College, Salem|
|Government Law College, Namakkal|
|KMC College of Law,Tiruppur District|
|Government Law College, Ramanathapuram|
|Government Law College, Dharmapuri|
|S.Thangapazham Law college, Tenkasi District|
|Mother Teresa Law College, Pudukottai District|
|Central Law College, Salem|
|Government Law College, Madurai|
|Erode College of Law, Erode District|
Be the first to leave a review.