Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Tamil Nadu Open University is one of the finest universities designed for students enrolling in the UG, PG, and other programs. Students are also offered courses like BA and BBA for the current 2022 academic sessions. B.Com, BCA, B.Sc, MA, MCA, M.Sc and MBA. Students for the admission-related queries check the full article. We can help them, as they need to provide us with their contact details. Accordingly, the question will be solved by the expert counselors hired to counsel students.
The admission procedure is available through the official website portal- where the admission form has been released for the students. The admissions are taken through merit scores, and the entrance test also is conducted for some of the programs. Students need to be passed out from the 10th and 12th classes for the UG programs.
The PG programs require completing a graduation degree and going through the entrance test for MBA, MCA, M.Sc.
These entrance examinations are mandatory to pass, or else students would not get the entry for the admissions.
The above-given details are not enough, so students for the brief and detailed information regarding the admission procedure, course fees, eligibility criteria, and many other programs and university-related details are jotted down. So do not miss a single topic, and each topic has factual knowledge about the Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education and their admissions.
Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education Latest Update:
- The students can apply for the PhD admission in 2022; for more information, Click Here.
- The Last date of Fee Submission, for the 2nd And 3rd years, is 16 April 2022. (Click Here) to check Out The Complete Notification.
Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education (TNOU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education Admission
TNOU admission 2022 begins every year in Calendar, and Academic Year cycle. January cycle admission has been closed. But, the July session of TNOU admission notification can come anytime. Aspirants can apply to TNOU admission online. The application fee of the TNOU DDE course is INR 100. Individuals can deposit TNOU UG, PG Certificate, program, and degree fee by using credit, debit, and net banking modes.
TNOU Phd application last date for the 2022 session is 27 May 2022. Entrance exam is to conducted on 03 June 2022, and last date of admission for the Phd is 20 June 2022. Mentioned dates are tentative.The admission to TNOU courses like BA, BBA, BSC, MBA etc., processes in direct, and entrance test mode. Entrance test are held for the B.Ed, MBA, and Phd programs. Famous entrance test for MBA, and Phd programs admissions are CAT, and UGC-NET.
Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education UG Admission
TNOU Admission UG 2022 calendar year registration cycle has been closed. The next session of TNOU UG admission shall commence in the July session. July session UG programs last date will be scheduled at the end of September.
Interested candidates can enrol to TNOU UG programs under degree, diploma, vocational diploma, certificate, and short term courses. Options for expected individuals of admission are BA Tamil, BLIT (Tamil), BA English, BCOM, BCOM Computer Applications, BBA, DAE, DWT, Vocational DFDGM, CED, CID, Tailoring & Dress Making, and more.
The admission to TNOU offered programs are completely processed on qualifying exam marks. This means, no individuals are required to appear on any state/national level entrance exams for the TNOU UG admission. Admission to TNOU shall be confirmed after the scrutinization process completes.
BCom: The students should have a 10+2 mark sheet with commerce from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
BA: The students should have a 10+2 mark sheet from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
Bachelors of Science (BSc) is offered in various subjects. Students are required to qualify 12th examination with average marks and be eligible. This course fee is INR 4700.
Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA), 3 years duration, pursued by aspirants who have acquired a qualification of intermediate within computer science and have secured a score of 50%. INR 5000 is the fee.
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) is a degree in the field of management and requires the candidates to have equal strength and eligibility that matches] this course. It is to have a 10+2 degree with a minimum 50% score. There is a fee of INR 6900.
Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education PG Admission
- Psychology, Counseling & Psychotherapy, math, computer science, geography, apparel, and fashion design.
- Aspirants are to have bachelor cleared in Science Stream from a recognized University on a merit basis.
- Counseling will be necessary for entry.
- Graduates of Bachelor of library Science From a recognized University can apply.
- Clearers of B.L.I.Sc. from a recognized University on a merit basis can also use.
- Specializations that one can choose from include history, public admin., sociology, English, economics, translation studies, human rights, tourism and travel studies, political science, criminology and criminal justice studies, linguistics, etc.
- Bachelors degree from any relevant field cleared from a reputable University on merit basis.
- Counseling will be taken up for the admission process.
Masters of Computer Applications (MCA) is provided at the PG level by checking the performance of students in the last exam of BCA that must have been cleared with an average score. Its fee costs INR 9500.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com), these admissions are also merit-based in distance mode and based on the merit selection that demands having a B.Com/BA/BBM degree from a known institute with a 50% score. It has a fee of INR 8000.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), 2 years long and based on merit selections. INR 10500 is the average fee.
TNOU PhD Admission 2022-23
- The applicants should send a Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- (Application cost) along with filled-in application form. The DD should be drawn in favour of ‘Tamil Nadu Open University’ payable at Chennai.
- The applicants need to submit the attested photocopies of the documents along with the filled-in application form.
- Incomplete late application forms and also application forms with false information, if any will be summarily rejected without any intimation to the candidates concerned. Candidates are, therefore, advised to fill in the relevant columns carefully and submit the application form to The Controller of Examinations, Tamil Nadu Open University, No.577, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015
TNOU PhD Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Last date for Receipt of Application||27.05.2022|
|Conduction of Entrance Examination||03.06.2022|
|Conduct of Interview||07.06.2022|
|Uploading of selection list in the TNOU
|Admission Intimation to the Candidates||08.06.2022|
|Last Date of Admission||20.06.2022|
Tamil Nadu Open University distance education Diploma Admission
- Specialization in Database, management, film acting, museology and conservation, television acting, drama and theatre acting, Yoga for human excellence, cloud computing, customs clearing, and forwarding, yoga for human excellence, etc.
- TNOU BPP 2 entrance exam must be cleared to gain admission.
Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants with degrees of UGC with the clearance of qualifying exam of the 10+2+3 pattern of education can apply.
- Those that have cleared the 11+1+3 pattern of education can also apply.
- Candidates that have cleared the 11+2+2 pattern of education under the open learning system will be eligible for entry into the program.
TNOU DDE Admit Card
Aspirants will be provided with the TNOU Admit card 2022 once the exams start for the various courses of the UG PG level. Aspirants can check the info given on the hall ticket or admit card to be required to present on their exam sessions.
These admit cards will hold the info of the student such as the name, course, college, date, registration number, hall ticket number, photo, name of the exam, gender, exam time and date, etc. One must check all of this info accuracy and then download the card.
How to Apply for TNOU Distance Education Admission 2022?
- Aspirants must visit the TNOU Distance Education admission 2022 official site; click here to do the same.
- In the admission, section click on ‘Online admission’ from the above menu.
- Aspirants will be given a web page for making entries of new registration of the aspirants.
- Next, they are to click on the ‘New registration’ button.
- The screen of Login will appear with a button for the applicant’s login.
- They can next log in and go for the admission form.
- The entry form is to be filled up as per the aspirant’s details and info.
- The attached docs are to be self-attested and attached with the entry forms.
- Next, submission is to be made online or offline through the post or in person.
How to use Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education Login?
- Candidates can check the TNOU Login portal; click here to check it out.
- When the outlet is accessible, it will ask for aspirants to fill in their details.
- They must add their username and password to the boxes accordingly.
- Candidates can next click on the ‘login’ button once they are done.
Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education Application Fees
Aspirants applying for PG, UG, Diploma, and PG diploma courses offered by Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education must visit the study centers specified by the application form and prospectus. The final choice of the aspirants is based on the qualifying exam followed by counseling completion.
The entry forms can be attained by paying the entry form fee from the study center of INR 100/- in cash. The entry forms can also be attained from the MPDD, Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education, Deputy Registrar, 577, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 015, Saidapet by post through INR 150/- by DD issued in TNOU favor at Chennai.
- Phone: 044-24306600.
Be the first to leave a review.