Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: TNOU gives out courses of 3-year duration for the UG level such as BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc. Courses. Aspirants can also gain a 2-year degree in PG level for MBA, MCA, MA, M.Com, and M.Sc. courses including PG Diploma, Diploma courses in various specializations.
Aspirants applying for the course of the Ph.D. level also have options to choose from as currently, the admissions are open for the new session. Candidates that are taking up courses can apply through the online or offline entry forms.
- The students can apply for the Ph.D. admission 2022; for more information, Click Here.
Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education (TNOU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
- Aspirants must visit TNOU Distance Education admission 2021 official site; click here to do the same.
- In the admission, section click on ‘Online admission’ from the above menu.
- Aspirants will be given a web page for making entries of new registration of the aspirants.
- Next, they are to click on the ‘New registration’ button.
- The screen of Login will appear with a button for the applicant’s login.
- They can next log in and go for the admission form.
- The entry form is to be filled up as per the aspirant’s details and info.
- The attached docs are to be self-attested and attached with the entry forms.
- Next, submission is to be made online or offline through the post or in person.
Tamil Nadu Open University DDE UG Admission
BCom: The students should have a 10+2 mark sheet with commerce from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
BA: The students should have a 10+2 mark sheet from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
Tamil Nadu Open University DDE PG Admission
- Psychology, Counseling & Psychotherapy, math, computer science, geography, apparel, and fashion design.
- Aspirants are to have bachelor cleared in Science Stream from a recognized University on a merit basis.
- Counseling will be necessary for entry.
- Graduates of Bachelor of library Science From a recognized University can apply.
- Clearers of B.L.I.Sc. from a recognized University on a merit basis can also use.
- Specializations that one can choose from include history, public admin., sociology, English, economics, translation studies, human rights, tourism and travel studies, political science, criminology and criminal justice studies, linguistics, etc.
- Bachelors degree from any relevant field cleared from a reputable University on merit basis.
- Counseling will be taken up for the admission process.
Tamil Nadu Open University DDE Diploma Admission
- Specialization in Database, management, film acting, museology and conservation, television acting, drama and theatre acting, Yoga for human excellence, cloud computing, customs clearing, and forwarding, yoga for human excellence, etc.
- TNOU BPP 2 entrance exam must be cleared to gain admission.
Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants with degrees of UGC with the clearance of qualifying exam of the 10+2+3 pattern of education can apply.
- Those that have cleared the 11+1+3 pattern of education can also apply.
- Candidates that have cleared the 11+2+2 pattern of education under the open learning system will be eligible for entry into the program.
TNOU DDE Admit Card
Aspirants will be provided with the TNOU Admit card 2021 once the exams start for the various courses of the UG PG level. Aspirants can check the info given on the hall ticket or admit card to be required to present on their exam sessions.
These admit cards will hold the info of the student such as the name, course, college, date, registration number, hall ticket number, photo, name of the exam, gender, exam time and date, etc. One must check all of this info accuracy and then download the card.
How to use TNO University DDE Login?
- Candidates can check the TNOU Login portal; click here to check it out.
- When the outlet is accessible, it will ask for aspirants to fill in their details.
- They must add their username and password to the boxes accordingly.
- Candidates can next click on the ‘login’ button once they are done.
TNOU DDE Application Fees
Aspirants applying for PG, UG, Diploma, and PG diploma courses offered by TNOU must visit the study centers specified by the application form and prospectus. The final choice of the aspirants is based on the qualifying exam followed by counseling completion.
The entry forms can be attained by paying the entry form fee from the study center of INR 100/- in cash. The entry forms can also be attained from the MPDD, TNOU, Deputy Registrar, 577, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 015, Saidapet by post through INR 150/- by DD issued in TNOU favor at Chennai.
- Phone: 044-24306600.