Tata Institute of Social Sciences Distance Education Admission 2022: Tata Institute of Social Sciences will start taking distance admission soon for the next session. TISSU will offer serval programs, like MA, PG Diploma and more. The application will be available soon on the official website of the University. Interested and eligible students must apply on TISSU official portal with the required documents and fees before the last date.
TISS Distance Education Latest Updates
- TISS next session will begin soon. Candidates can visit the official website for more details.
TISS Offer course in doctoral programs in Labour Studies, Management Disaster Studies, Gender Studies, Cultural Studies, Public Policy, Health Studies, Law, and Media Rural Development. Since its beginning, TISS has focused its efforts on fieldwork, including dealing with disasters, such as that of the Partition of India.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Type||Public Research University|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
TISS Distance Education Admission 2022
TISS Distance Education Admission window shall open for the MA Elementary Education, and Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Library & Information Management. One can apply to TISS distance courses by following the online mode.
After submission of the TISS distance filled application form the institute shall verify details and documents. Confirmation of the TISS distance programs’ admission can be made through the mail. TISS does not take the help of any entrance exams for admission. In order to seek more information related to the admission process of TISS, one can read the complete article.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Distance Education UG Admission
BA: After completing a 10+2 level of learning from any recognized board in India, you are eligible to apply for admission to this program. Some of the other specialized courses in the BA program are- the BA program in Social Science and B.A.(Hons.) in Social Work.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Distance Education Ph.d. Admission
Ph.D. : The eligibility requirement of this program is that any of the students who want to apply for admission to this institute need to qualify for a bachelor’s degree from the concerned programme or who have a passing degree M.Phil from a recognized university with a minimum required marks.
What format is the TISS exam for entrance into the MAT?
- TISS Entrance MAT is an online computer-based examination, and the duration of this exam is 50 marks.
- Negative marking is given for every wrong answer. There is a 50% weightage of the TISS Test for admission procedure.
TISS Distance Education Application Form 2022
TISS DDE Application form will soon be activated for general, and professional degree/diploma programs. The application form fee for each program is INR 1000 with the inclusion of bank charges. Candidates are requested to deposit the prescribed course fee through debit card/credit card/net banking. After submission of the TISS Application form, one shall receive an enrollment number or receipt.
TISS DDE Application Fees: The candidates are commanded to pay a small amount to the university at the application, called an application fee.
Tata Institute of Social Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
TISS DDE MBA Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed a three-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with 50 percent from a recognized or approved university in India.
- SC/ST can apply with a 45 percent score of a qualifying degree.
- University will conduct an entrance test in the form of TISSNET.
- Some management-level entrance exams are approved for admission to the MBA PG degree such as CAT/MAT/CMAT.
TISS DDE MA Eligibility
- MA Admission to the TISS DDE depends on the bachelor’s degree performance.
- The Qualified exam must possess a score of 50 percent.
- Reserved categories should have at least 45 percent to get admission to the TISS DDE MA program.
TISS DDE Admit Card
An admit card is allotted to all the candidates by the university before the commencement of exams. Candidates can download this admit card by the method given below:
- Go to the exam portal of the institute and select Admit card.
- Enter all the info in the dialogue box and search.
- Now download the admit card from this site.
How To Use the Login Portal of Tata Institute of Social Sciences DDE?
Candidates can take a large number of benefits from the web university after registering for it. To note there, the pupil must have a valid ID on this forum.
TISS Distance Education Admission Process
In order to be considered for admission to the TISS UG and PG programs, candidates are required to follow the steps below.
- Candidates must use the E-application process to submit their applications online.
- Candidates are limited to applying to three different programs.
- When requested, upload all the documents.
- Preview of the filled TISS application form
- Save, and go ahead to the payment gateway
- Application/Admission fee of TISS should be deposited via online banking options like Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.
About TISS Distance Education
TISS was established in the year 1936. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is not a govt institute and is deemed a university. this campus was created for rural areas located in Tuljapur, Maharashtra, and two off-campuses in Guwahati and Hyderabad in 2011.
In 1954, TISS relocated to its permanent location in Deonar, Mumbai (now known as the Main Campus), from the previous campuses in Nagpada and Andheri. In 2001, the Deonar campus was extended and included its Malti Jal along with the Jal A. D.
Address: V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai
Telephone: 91-22-2552 5000
Fax: 91-22-2552 5050
Be the first to leave a review.