Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Distance Education Admission 2022: Soon, University will start accepting application for for next session candidates must visit the University official portal to get a complete details regarding admission. University serves various UG and PG courses in many fields and many specializations. It is one of the famous technology institutes in India.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology distance education Updates
- University has released the status of the vacant seat of BE-BTech programme for a spot round of counselling on 7 November 2022. Check Here
- University released a notification regarding branch Updation on 22 November 2022. Click Here
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology distance education has got a letter of approval from many educational bodies in India like UGC, DEB, and NAAC. NERF has also ranked this university, and according to NERF RANKINGs, this university is included in India’s top 40 best universities. The provision of distance learning to the candidates is the responsibility of a body known as TIET DDE. This body provides the candidates with the top quality of distance learning.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
Thapar University DDE Admission 2022
However, candidates shall apply to BE/BTECH-driven programs with a late fee of INR 2000 after the mentioned last date as well. The actual application fee for the UG technical program registration is INR 1500. Aspirants who are keen on the Ph.D. application form submission will need to submit the filled form. for more details, candidates must visit the official portal.
The application fee for the Ph.D. entrance application form is INR 1500. In contrast, MSC aspirants will need to deposit INR 1,000.
Admission to Thapar University Ph.D. Program is made after the clearance of GATE, GPAT, UGC CSIR, or NET. BTech aspirants will have to manage a valid score in the JEE Main-2022.
Thapar University Distance Education UG Admission
B.Tech: Applicants who have passed through any technical diploma or 12th level of learning from any recognized board of India are eligible to apply for admission.
B.E: Candidates who qualify 12th level exam from any recognized board of education are eligible to apply for B.E. Admission.
Thapar University Distance Education PG Admission
M.Tech: Applicants can apply for admission to this program after completing of B.Tech level of learning from the any recognized university in India.
Ph.D.: Applicants should pass graduate-level from the any recognized university in India, and can apply for admission in this program.
Thapar University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate has passed the 12th or equivalent exam with 60% marks from a recognized board of education.
- The candidate has appeared in JEE Main exam.
- The candidate has passed the 12th board exam with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) or PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
- 55% marks are required for SC/ST candidates in the 12th or equivalent exam.
- The candidate has passed the Graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university in India.
Thapar University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology distance education Admissions for UG or PG programs are conducted through two modes on basis of the entrance exam and on the basis of a single application form. Candidates are required to fill out the application form one time only if they want to take admission on the basis of a single application form. 50% of the total seats are filled by the entrance exam based and the remaining 50% are filled by the 12th direct admission.
TIET DDE Application Fee: Candidates have to pay an application fee for BE/BTech is INR 1500-2500/.
How To Apply for Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Distance Education Admission 2022?
During the application process for admission in their interest, many candidates are nervous and tense as this is the most sensitive time of their life. At this moment, their future and dreams are at high risk of demolition.
So at this stage, one common question arises in the mind of almost all the candidates for a moment “how to apply for entries?” no need to be worried about it more as I have designed the simplest method of application that will help the candidates a lot in applying for entry in the university successfully. This process comprises the following steps given below in this article:
- Go to the official page of the university and download the form of application from that site.
- Go through the entry form carefully and thoroughly.
- Once you have completely gone through the application form, start to fill it out by providing answers to the questions given in the application form.
- Candidates must write the answers only in the boxes allocated for them.
- Now pay the application charges and click on submit here button to send your application form to the application portal of the university.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology DDE Contact Details
- Address: Department of Distance Education, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Patiala – 147004
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.thapar.edu
Be the first to leave a review.