Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 11 July 2022 is thelast date for BE/B.Tech application form submission. The Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology’s last date for BE/BTech Application form has been extended from 15th June 2022 to 11th July 2022. Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology was established in 1956. It is located in Patiala, Punjab. It offers UG and PG courses. It is one of the famous technology institutes in India. The govt of India set this up to provide the finest and highest possible level of learning to the candidates in the stream of technical studies. This university was brought in nature to elevate the region’s literacy rate as it wasn’t that good at that time.
This university has been putting up all its efforts to improve the system of learning in this region. This university has struggled a lot for this purpose. Still, its actions didn’t go to waste as the level of learning has jumped to the next level, and the literacy rate of the university has increased rapidly in the last few years.
The application form submission program will remain open after the last date 11 July 2022, but with INR 1000 late fee. But keep in mind to submit your application form by 25 July 2022 with a late fee INR 1000. After this date, the University will not allow you to submit your application form.
The counseling round will be started on 28 July 2022.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Latest Updates:
- The latest extended date for the TIET DDE application form is 11th July 2022. Source
- TIET Online Registration for UG courses date is 15 June 2022. (Old date)
- Counseling round BE/BTech will be started on 28 July 2022.
- The last date of application form submission with a late fee is 25 July 2022.
- The last date for PG course application form submission is 30 June 2022.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Distance Education (TIET DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
The state govt of Punjab is governing this university which means that this institute is running all its social, cultural, and financial affairs. This university has got a letter of approval from many educational bodies of India like UGC, DEB, and NAAC. NERF has also ranked this university, and according to NERF RANKINGs, this university is included in India’s top 40 best universities. If we search for the location of this university on google, it will be located somewhere in the city of Patiala in the state of sweet people of Punjab. The provision of distance learning to the candidates is the responsibility of a body known as TIET DDE. This body provides the candidates with the top quality of distance learning.
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
Thapar University Admission 2022-23
Thapar University admission 2022 online registration for ug courses scheduled the last date is 11 July 2022. However, candidates shall apply to BE/BTECH driven programs with a late fee of INR 2000 after the mentioned last date as well. The actual application fee for the UG technical program registration is INR 1500. Aspirants who are keen on the Ph.D. application form submission will need to submit the filled form by 30 June 2022. The same date has been scheduled for the MSC programs. The application fee for the Ph.D. entrance application form is INR 1500. In contrast, MSC aspirants will need to deposit INR 1,000.
Admission to Thapar University PhD Program is made after the clearance of GATE, GPAT, UGC CSIR, or NET. BTech aspirants will have to manage a valid score in the JEE Main-2022.
Thapar University Distance Education UG Admission
B.Tech: Applicants who have passed through any technical diploma or 12th level of learning from any recognized board of India are eligible to apply for admission.
B.E: Candidates who qualify 12th level exam from any recognized board of education are eligible to apply for B.E. Admission.
Thapar University Distance Education PG Admission
M.Tech: Applicants can apply for admission in this program after completing of B.Tech level of learning from the any recognized university in India.
Ph.D.: Applicants should pass graduate-level from the any recognized university in India, and can apply for admission in this program.
Thapar University Distance Education Admission Last Date 2022
|Course Type||Last Date|
|TIET DDE application Last Date||11 July 2022, (extended)|
|TIET DDE application Last Date with late Fee||25-July-22|
|TIET DDE couseling Date||28-July-2022|
Thapar University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Thapar University Admissions for UG or PG programs are conducted through two modes on basis of the entrance exam and on the basis of a single application form. Candidates are required to fill out the application form one time only if they want to take admission on the basis of a single application form. 50% of the total seats are filled by the entrance exam based and the remaining 50% are filled by the 12th direct admission.
TIET DDE application Fee
Candidates have to pay an application fee for BE/BTech is INR 1500 till 11 July 2022. Candidates can submit their application form after 11 July 2022 but with the application fee of INR 2500/.
Thapar University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate has passed the 12th or equivalent exam with 60% marks from a recognized board of education.
- The candidate has appeared in JEE Main exam.
- The candidate has passed the 12th board exam with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) or PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
- 55% marks are required for SC/ST candidates in the 12th or equivalent exam.
- The candidate has passed the Graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university in India.
How To Apply for Thapar University Distance Education Admission 2022-23?
During the application process for admission in their interest, many candidates are nervous and tensed as this is the most sensitive time of their life. At this moment, their future and dreams are at high risk of demolition. So at this stage, one common question arises in the mind of almost all the candidates for a moment that “how to apply for entries?” no need to be worried about it more as I have designed the simplest method of application that will help the candidates a lot in applying for entry in the university successfully. This process comprises of the following steps given below in this article:
- Go to the official page of the university and download the form of application from that site.
- Go through the entry form carefully and thoroughly.
- Once you have completely gone through the application form, start to fill it out by providing answers to the questions given in the application form.
- Candidates must write the answers only in the boxes allocated for them.
- Now pay the application charges and click on submit here button to send your application form to the application portal of the university.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Department of Distance Education, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Patiala – 147004
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.thapar.edu/academics/departments/distance-education
Be the first to leave a review.