TNPESU Distance Education Admission 2022: 30 August 2022 is the last date to apply for TNPESU distance education admission for the academic session 2022-23. Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University have a lot of distance learning programs at both the UG and PG levels. The TNPESU Distance Education also has a PG diploma taken through distance. This university allows students to take classes online. Students from all over India can apply for distance education courses at TNPESU. There are a lot of different options.
Students can take BBA and BSc distance education courses at the UG level. It is possible to get a BSc from a distance, and students can take any field. It has a BSc in Psycho Neurotics, Yoga, Naturopathy, Sports Management, and other things. Some of their most popular courses here are MBAs and MScs in different fields at the PG level. The Diploma and PG Diploma programs are also available in a wide range of fields related to physical education.
- TNPESU distance education admission window is open to register for UG/PG courses.
- TNPESU distance education admission 2022 last date to apply for Undergraduate/Postgraduate courses is 30 August 2022. Source (Closed)
TNPESU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Physical Education And Sports University Distance Education|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
TNPESU Distance Education Admission 2022-23
TNPESU SDE admission 2022 for the September session has been started for ug, pg degree, pg diploma, diploma, and certificate programs. Aspirants can apply for the TNPESU diploma in Judo, Certificate in Yoga Education, BSC, MSC, and more programs before the last date 30 August 2022. The cost of application for TNPESU SDE courses is INR 300. Individuals can collect application forms with prospectus from the university portal.
A duly filled TNPESU application form must be sent to the admission campus of the TNPESU SDE. The application fee for TNPESU SDE is non-refundable. Admission to the TNPESU SDE is offered either directly or through the approved learner support centers of the university. Candidates who have enrolled directly in the TNPESU SDE programs shall be facilitated with the course materials provided by the university.
TNPESU Distance Education UG Admission
TNPESU offers various distance education Undergraduate (UG) courses to aspirants. 10+2 from a certified reputed board of education is the eligibility criteria to apply for admission. BSc, BBA, Diploma in Yaoga, and more courses are available in the university under UG distance education mode.
Bachelor of Science (BSc), 12th standard with 50% least score is necessary to pass for students as per the eligibility criteria. Its duration is 3 years minimum and the course fee will be INR 4500.
- In this university, a BSc degree via distance mode is offered in many disciplines.
- This course has a minimum finishing period of three years. However, the duration can be longer than these years in TNPESU Distance Education.
- Candidates will be enrolled through merit criteria that is a student will need 10(+2 with 50% marks.
BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), eligibility is completing an intermediate with nearly 50% minimum marks from an educational board of India. The students for this 3 years course will pay a fee of INR 5000.
- TNPESU Distance Education also offers BBA degree courses in distance mode.
- Usually, the duration of this course is 3 years but it takes 2 years when taken through lateral entry.
- Admission in this course is given to pupils having passed 12th standard from a known college or board.
TNPESU PG Distance Education PG Admission
Masters of Science (MSc), any desiring student can apply to this course after he/she has finished graduation with a BSc degree holder. The last exams must be passed with a 50% minimum percentage. The tuition cost is INR 8000.
MSc in Yoga Therapy
- TNPESU Distance Education offers MSc in various fields and one of those is MSc in Yoga Therapy.
- Applicant should have a UG degree in Yoga, or any other degree in BDS, BPT, MBBS, BHMS, BYNS, or MPT. Applications can be accepted based on a PG diploma or diploma in a related field.
MBA: Masters of Business Administration (MBA), on getting a BBA degree within any stream of business administration students can apply for MBA. The degree of BBA must have been obtained by students with marks not less than 55% average. These admissions will be merit-based. The study time span is 2 years and tuition costs are INR 26000.
- The MBA program is also a popular course offered by TNPESU Distance Education.
- It takes almost 2 years for completion.
- Each applicant will have to pass at least graduation with a qualifying score of 50% on average.
TNPESU DDE Admit Card
The aspirants can download the official admit card for their exams from the Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University official site. They must check the tab of news and updates on the University site and then go for exam updates.
Aspirants that directly go for the examination tab on the home page will also be directed to the admit card. Candidates check for their exam center, college, course, semester, roll no., name, year, and date. The information given must be accurate and reliable; if there are any issues, the student is to apply for change by the authorities.
How to Use TNPESU DDE Login?
- Aspirants must check up on the official TNPESU Distance Education Site for admissions in 2022.
- Next, above the tab, there will be given ‘Login, it must be clicked.
- The login portal will ask for info that must be filled in.
- Candidates should add their username and password as per the box requirements.
- Aspirants that have forgotten passwords or usernames can ask for help from the official site.
TNPESU DDE Application Fees
The entry form fee is charged from the aspirant upon purchasing the application form from the admission desk. Aspirants are to pay a challan of INR 375 in cash challan or DD to the address with the application form and the self-attested docs.
Application forms will only be accepted on the payment of the entry form fee. Candidates applying to the courses must check if any additional fee is charged for their particular desired period.
TNPESU Distance Education Admission Process 2022
- Students can fill out the application form offline mode by visiting the university’s official website.
- Then applicants must download and print the application form.
- Applicants must fill out the application form and attach a passport-size photo.
- Applicants should attach their Aadhar cards (photocopies) when submitting an application form as well as provide the correct email address, mobile number, and address for effective communication.
- They are required to make a Demand Draft/Cash Chalan of INR 375 payable to “The Director, TNPESU, Chennai” and send it to the official address of the university.
TNPESU Contact Details:
- Phone: 044-27477906
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to leave a review.