TNPESU Distance Education Admission?: At Present, TNPESU doesn’t offer any distance education courses as per UGC DEB rules. TNPESU offers an admission process for regular programs for the session 2023-24. Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University was established in 2004. At present, this university offers UG, PG, Ph.D., and MPhil regular courses to students to fill their needs for higher education. All these courses are offered by TNPESU in a regular mode of learning.
Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University is well known for its quality education. At Present, TNPSU has three Faculties, five Departments, and ten affiliated Colleges. The faculties are working perfectly to provide the best education to their students. Faculty of Physical Education, Faculty of Yoga & Allied Health Science, and Faculty of Technology & Management are offering BSc Yoga, MSc Yoga, and several other diploma and PG diploma courses.
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Physical Education And Sports University Distance Education|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
TNPESU Distance Education Admission
UGC DEB doesn’t approve TNPESU to offer any distance education courses at present. TNPESU admission 2023 for all the regular courses offered by this university. Aspirants can apply for the TNPESU diploma in Judo, Certificate in Yoga Education, BSC, MSC, and more programs.
A duly filled TNPESU application form must be sent to the admission campus of the TNPESU SDE. The application fee for TNPESU SDE is non-refundable. Admission to the TNPESU SDE is offered either directly or through the approved learner support centers of the university. Candidates who have enrolled directly in the TNPESU SDE programs shall be facilitated with the course materials provided by the university.
TNPESU Distance Education UG Admission 2023
Aspirants can choose from several regular learning undergraduate (UG) programs offered by TNPESU. The prerequisite for applying for an admission is a 10+2 from an accredited, reputable board of education. The institution offers BSc, BBA, Yaoga Diploma, and other degrees through UG distance education.
Bachelor of Science (BSc), 12th standard with a 50% least score is necessary to pass for students as per the eligibility criteria. Its duration is 3 years minimum and the course fee will be INR 4500.
- In this university, a BSc degree via distance mode is offered in many disciplines.
- This course has a minimum finishing period of three years. However, the duration can be longer than these years in TNPESU Distance Education.
- Candidates will be enrolled through merit criteria that is a student will need 10(+2 with 50% marks.
BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), eligibility is completing an intermediate with nearly 50% minimum marks from an educational board in India. The students for this 3-year course will pay a fee of INR 5000.
- TNPESU Distance Education also offers BBA degree courses in distance mode.
- Usually, the duration of this course is 3 years but it takes 2 years when taken through lateral entry.
- Admission to this course is given to pupils having passed 12th standard from a known college or board.
TNPESU PG Distance Education PG Admission 2023
Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University is offering several PG courses in regular mode. Some of the popular courses are Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.), M.Phil in Physical Education, MSc and its specializations, MBA in Sports Management, MA and MTech in Sports Technology.
Masters of Science (MSc), any desiring student can apply to this course after he/she has finished graduation with a BSc degree holder. The last exams must be passed with a 50% minimum percentage. The tuition cost is INR 8000.
MSc in Yoga Therapy
- TNPESU Distance Education offers MSc in various fields and one of those is MSc in Yoga Therapy.
- Applicant should have a UG degree in Yoga, or any other degree in BDS, BPT, MBBS, BHMS, BYNS, or MPT. Applications can be accepted based on a PG diploma or diploma in a related field.
MBA: Masters of Business Administration (MBA) getting a BBA degree within any stream of business administration students can apply for an MBA. The degree of BBA must have been obtained by students with marks not less than 55% average. These admissions will be merit-based. The study time span is 2 years and tuition costs are INR 26000.
- The MBA program is also a popular course offered by TNPESU Distance Education.
- It takes almost 2 years to complete.
- Each applicant will have to pass at least graduation with a qualifying score of 50% on average.
Master of Physical Education(M.P.Ed): M.PEd is a postgraduate program which is a duration of 02 Years. Students who qualify for a graduation degree or BPEd degree or equivalent degree from a recognized University are eligible to pursue the M.P.Ed program.
TNPESU Distance Education Courses
- BSc in Yoga: At the undergraduate level, TNPSU offers only BSc in Yoga under distance education mode for those candidates who have passed 10+2 from any recognized board. The fee charged by this university for the BSc yoga course is INR 4,480.
- MSc in Yoga
PG Diploma Courses
- PGDSM: PG Diploma in Sports
- PGDC: PG Diploma in Counselling
- PGDET: PG Diploma in Exercise Science
- PGDFWM: PG Diploma in Fitness and Wellness Management
- PGDFN: PG Diploma in Fitness and Nutrition
- PGDK: PG Diploma in Karate
- PGDKU: PG Diploma in Kubudo
- PGDGFI: PG Diploma in Gym /Fitness Instructure
TNPESU DDE Admit Card
The aspirants can download the official exam admit card from the Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University official site. They must check the tab of news and updates on the University site and then go for exam updates.
Aspirants that directly go to the examination tab on the home page will also be directed to the admit card. Candidates check for their exam center, college, course, semester, roll no., name, year, and date. The information must be accurate and reliable; if there are any issues, the student must apply for change by the authorities.
How to Use TNPESU DDE Login?
- Aspirants must check up on the official TNPESU Distance Education Site for admissions in 2023.
- Next, above the tab, there will be given ‘Login, it must be clicked.
- The login portal will ask for info that must be filled in.
- Candidates should add their username and password as per the box requirements.
- Aspirants that have forgotten passwords or usernames can ask for help from the official site.
www.tnpesu.org Application Form
Application forms for the academic session 2023-24 will be available soon on the official portal of the university. Interested candidates can apply for admission to any of their desired courses admission by visiting the official website of the university.
The form must be filled with the correct details and documents should be uploaded in the proper format. In case of incorrect information, the application form may be rejected by the university. Students should fill out all details according to the educational certificates.
TNPESU DDE Application Fees
The fee for the application form is paid by the applicant when he or she buys the form from the admissions desk. Aspirants must send a cash challan or a demand draught for INR 375 to the address listed on the application form and self-attested documents.
Application forms will only be accepted on the payment of the entry form fee. Candidates applying to the courses must check if any additional fee is charged for their particular desired period.
TNPESU Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Students can fill out the application form offline mode by visiting the university’s official website.
- Then applicants must download and print the application form.
- Applicants must fill out the application form and attach a passport-size photo.
- Applicants should attach their Aadhar cards (photocopies) when submitting an application form as well as provide the correct email address, mobile number, and address for effective communication.
- They are required to make a Demand Draft/Cash Chalan of INR 375 payable to “The Director, TNPESU, Chennai” and send it to the official address of the university.
TNPESU Distance Education Placement
Students’ Training and Placement Activities are handled by the Placement Cell of the University. There are a variety of training programs for students that are designed to enhance their communication skills, leadership qualities, and soft skills. The Placement Cell aims to achieve the following:
- Enhancing the University’s presence in the industry through continuous interaction
- Provide students with internal faculty resources to prepare them for final placement
- Organize workshops and practice sessions with visiting faculty.
- Lectures by guests can be arranged.
TNPESU Contact Details
- Phone: 044-27477906
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: As per UGC-DEB notifications, TNPSEU is not approved to offer distance learning program. Students can enroll through regular learning mode.
Be the first to leave a review.