Tamil Nadu Physical Education And Sports University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: TNPESU had been established in 2005 under a government act and is a unique University of Physical education And sports. Aspirants can take up courses in the PG Diploma and UG, PG courses in distance level learning. The entry forms for all the courses will be made available through offline entries.
Candidates looking forward to gaining entry into this University can apply from the official campus of TNPESU admissions 2021.
The candidates can apply for admission in 2021 and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info official website, click here.
- Online application for admission 2021 – 2022. (Last Date: 30-09-2021). click here
- Course Wise Fee Structure of the University Departments for more info click here.
Tamil Nadu Physical Education And Sports University Distance Education (TNPESU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Physical Education And Sports University Distance Education|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Tamil Nadu Physical Education And Sports University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
Aspirants can not opt for more than one course in the University, so they should be cautious about the choice of their degree. The entry form for courses offered by distance Education Courses given by TNPESU can only be filled offline. Aspirants that are applying to the courses can check out the following steps require to use correctly:
- Aspirants of various courses of TNPESU DDE can purchase the entry form of TNPESU courses from the campus to apply.
- A set entry form fee has to be paid to gain the application.
- Aspirants must have their required documents ready for submission.
TNPESU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The courses given in TNPESU DDE rely on the eligibility criteria set for each of the courses. Aspirants can check and apply in the courses as per the application process
- MBA admissions are open for those who have graduated in relevant studies.
- PG Diploma is subject to graduation qualification with the same subject as the main subjects.
- Certification can be opted for after the 12th or 10th-degree completion from a recognized University.
TNPESU Distance Education UG and PG Admission
- Aspirants that have cleared 12th grade in Science Subject from a recognized University can apply in the course.
- INR 4480 in 1st year has to be paid.
- 12th-grade clearers from a recognized University can apply to the course.
- INR 4,480 is the fee for the first year of the course.
- Candidates must have a clearance of graduation in a relevant stream with scores on merit from a recognized University.
- INR 25,685 has to be paid as the first-year fee.
- Candidates who graduated from any stream from a University of repute can apply in the course.
- NR 25,685 is the fee of the first year of completion of the MBA course.
- Candidates of B.Sc., graduation, B.Tech, B.Pharm, etc., or graduation in any related stream can apply to the course with merit scores from a reputable University.
- INR 7,840 is the first-year fee of the PG course.
TNPESU DDE Admit Card
The aspirants can download the official admit card for their exams from the Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University official site. They must check the tab of news and updates on the University site and then go for exam updates.
Aspirants that directly go for the examination tab on the home page will also be directed to the admit card. Candidates check for their exam center, college, course, semester, roll no., name, year, and date. The information given must be accurate and reliable; if there are any issues, the student is to apply for change by the authorities.
How to use TNPESU DDE Login?
- Aspirants must check up on the official TNPESU DDE Site for admissions 2021.
- Next, above the tab, there will be given ‘Login, it must be clicked.
- The login portal will ask for info that must be filled in.
- Candidates should add their username and password as per the box requirements.
- Aspirants that have forgotten password or username can ask for help from the official site.
TNPESU DDE Application Fees
The entry form fee is charged from the aspirant on purchasing the application form from the admission desk. Aspirants are to pay a challan of INR 375 in cash challan or DD to the address with the application form and the self-attested docs.
Application forms will only be accepted on the payment of the entry form fee. Candidates applying to the courses must check up if any additional fee is charged for their particular desired period.
- Phone: +91-44-27477906.