Tripura University Distance Education Admission?: UGC DEB doesn’t approve the Tripura University DDE to offer any fresh admission to distance learning courses for the session 2023-24. The university is famous among the students of East India for its education programs. It offers various regular courses at UG and PG levels. The upcoming academic session (Regular) admission process will be announced soon on its official website. Students looking to get admission at Tripura University have the option to choose regular courses only. To get more information, must visit the official website of the University.
- Since the academic year 2020–2021, Tripura University has not offered any courses via distance learning, according to the official UGC–DEB notice. Click Here
The Directorate of Distant Education was set up in 1996 to help people get higher education through distance learning. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council has approved Tripura University because it gives students better knowledge than other universities.
The Directorate of Tripura University Distance Education has arts courses for undergraduate and graduate students. UGC-DEB and AICTE say that the university’s distance learning courses are valid and approved by them so that they can be taken.
Currently, the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of Tripura University has more than 5,000 students signed up, which shows how popular and trustworthy it is with the public, especially with students. In addition, it has a Personal Contact Program (PCP) for people who aren’t in the same place as the people who are. This allows them to connect with experts and ask questions, as well.
Tripura University Highlights
|University Name||Tripura University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Tripura University Distance Education Admission?
According to UGC DEB guidelines, Tripura University is not approved to offer a distance learning program for the academic session 2023-24. The University offers only regular courses. Tripura University is one of the best universities in Tripura, India, to serve the best education services to the UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Doctorate level courses in Science, arts, commerce, humanities education, etc. fields.
The Tripura University course admission application form will be available on its official portal. Students can pursue these courses in regular learning mode from this university. Because the UGC-DEB affiliation period of Tripura University to offer distance education courses has expired.
Tripura University Distance Education programs admission will not need any entrance exam. Therefore, admission to Tripura distance courses is allowed on qualifying exam scores. Candidates will receive admission confirmation on their registered mobile/email ID. Candidates who have been admitted to Tripura programs can collect study materials. Application fees for the Tripura distance course are INR 800.
Tripura University Distance Education UG Admission?
Some programs that the candidates highly pursue are given below in this article:
- BA: BA is a 3 Years undergraduate program. Students must pass the 10+2 from any recognized board in India with a minimum of 45%.
- BBA: BBA is a 3 Years undergraduate program. Students must pass the 10+2 from any recognized board in India with a minimum of 45%. In BBA, students will learn Management, field skills, and Knowledge.
- BSc: 10+2 examination with a minimum aggregate score of 45% in PCBE, or its equivalent, together with 12 years of science education from a recognized board or university (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
Tripura University Distance Education PG Admission?
Under open and distance learning mode Tripura University offered admission to MA Bengali, MA Political Science, and MA Education courses. Candidates with a minimum of bachelor’s degree with at least 45-50% marks are eligible to apply for admission to its MA Courses. The duration master of Arts course offered by Tripura University is 2 Years.
- MA: Students who have a degree with a BA and the 50% marks required are eligible to pursue this course. The University takes admission on the basis of direct admission.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a PG degree with a duration of 2 years. This management degree can be obtained by students who have a UG degree from a UGC-approved university. Students can secure admission through the direct admission process.
Tripura University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria?
- Applicants must have finished the 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board with at least four subjects, including English, for admission to the BA course.
- Students who have completed the BA Final Examination might be eligible for admission to the Postgraduate Faculty.
- To apply for MA admission, the applicant must have a three-year Bachelor’s degree from this University or another university recognized by the government.
Tripura University Distance Education Application Form?
According to an announcement from Tripura University, “UGC does not permit conducting UG/PG programs under ODL mode; thus, no fresh admission has been taken for BA and MA program since the 2020-21 academic session.”
Application forms for Tripura DDE must be submitted for INR 780. There is a fee of INR 580 for reserved categories such as ST/ SC/ OBC.
The fee shall be deposited via debit card, net banking, or credit card. No email or message shall be shared with the registered candidates for confirmation of admission. Hence, applicants can regularly check the official portal of Tripura University Distance Education to find confirmation on the submitted application form.
Tripura University Distance Education Application Fee?
Application charges that candidates must pay at the time of application range between 375 INR to 450 INR for all local and foreign candidates. This fee of registration is not stable and changes from time to time.
How To Apply for Tripura University Distance Education Admission?
Tripura University’s application process is carried out online. To fill out the Online application, Students need to consider the following points:
Visit the official website of Tripura University at www.tripurauniv.ac.in.
- There is a “Distance Education” section where students must click and check for the admission form.
- Read the complete information before filling out the application form.
- You must sign up with an email address valid. Passwords will be sent to an email.
- Log in using the password on your account. Change your password following your first login attempt.
- Complete your academic and personal details on the application form.
- Upload the documents listed below and scans of your photograph
- Pay the category-wise fee to apply for net banking, debit, or credit card. Keep an eye on the website to see the latest information.
Tripura University Distance Education Courses?
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|BVoc Rubber Technology||MSc|
|BVoc Film and Video Production||MBA|
Tripura University Distance Education Result?
Results for Tripura University will be released on their official website. A student’s roll number and date of birth can be used to check their results. In PDF format, the results can be downloaded. Tripura University results can be checked by following the steps given below:-
- Visit Tripura University’s official website
- Access academic information by clicking the “Academic” link at the top of the home page
- In the drop-down menu, click “Results.”
- Select a subject and click View/Download
- The results will be displayed.
- Students can download or print the results once they are displayed.
Tripura University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Suryamaninagar, Tripura(W), PIN: 799 022, India
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: www.tripurauniv.ac.in
Note: Since the 2020-2021 academic session, Tripura University is not approved by UGC-DEB to provide distance learning program in any specialization for the session 2023. The article focuses primarily on students’ inquiries.
Be the first to leave a review.