Tripura University Distance Education Admission 2022: The Directorate of Distant Education was set up in 1996 to help people get higher education through distance learning. The University of Tripura, which has been approved by the UGC and the Distance Education Council, has always pushed for Distance Education. Tripura University’s Directorate of Distance Education has been praised by the University Grant Commission and the Distance Education Bureau for running distance courses. Tripura University has been approved by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council because it gives students better knowledge than other universities.
The Directorate of Distance Education at Tripura University has arts courses for both undergraduate and graduate students. UGC-DEB and AICTE say that the university’s distance learning courses are valid and approved by them, so they can be taken.
Currently, the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of Tripura University has more than 5000 students signed up, which shows how popular and trustworthy it is with the public, especially with students. In addition, it has a Personal Contact Program (PCP) for people who aren’t in the same place as the people who are. This allows them to connect with experts and ask questions, as well.
- Tripura University Distance Education Admission will soon open for the July 2022 session. Click Here
- Tripura University Distance Education Admit Card of PG (Under Distance Education) 2nd and 4th semesters, 2021 (held on 2022). (Visit Here)
Tripura University Distance Education (TU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Tripura University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
Tripura University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Tripura University Admission 2022 begins in the first week of August. The closing date of the Tripura ug, pg programs is scheduled to appear in the middle of September. Distance education in Tripura includes BA, MA Education, MA Political Science, and MA Bengali. Tripura application forms and prospectus can be obtained from the official website. The filled application forms for Tripura distance courses can be submitted at the official offline sites of the university.
Tripura distance education programs admission will not need any entrance exam. Therefore, admission to Tripura distance courses is allowed on qualifying exam scores. Candidates’ will receive admission confirmation on their registered mobile/email id. Candidates who have managed to get admission to Tripura programs can collect study materials. Application fees for the Tripura distance course are INR 800.
Tripura University Distance Education UG Admission
Some programs that the candidates highly pursue are given below in this article:
BA: BA is a 3 Years UnderGraduate program. Students must pass the 10+2 from any recognized board of India with a minimum of 45%.
BBA: BBA is a 3 Years UnderGraduate program. Students must pass the 10+2 from any recognized board of India with a minimum of 45%. In BBA students will learn Management, field skills, and Knowledge.
Tripura University Distance Education PG Admission
MA: MA is a 3 Years PostGraduatuon program, Applicants must pass the graduation (BA) from the any recognized university of India with a minimum of 45%.
Tripura University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have finished the 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board with at least four subjects, including English, for admission to the BA course.
- Students who have successfully completed the BA Final Examination might be eligible for the admission to Postgraduate Faculty.
- In order to apply for MA admission, the applicant must have a three-year Bachelor’s degree from this University or another university that is recognized by the government.
TU DDE Application Fees
Application charges that candidates have to pay at the time of application range between 375 INR to 450 INR for all local and foreign candidates. This fee of registration is not stable and changes from time to time.
How To Apply for Tripura University Distance Education Admission 2022?
Tripura University’s application process is carried out online.
To fill out the Online application, Students need to consider the below points:
Visit the official website of Tripura University at www.tripurauniv.ac.in.
- There is a “Distance Education” section where students must click and check for the admission form.
- Read complete information before filling out the application form.
- You must sign up with an email address valid. Passwords will be sent to an email.
- Log in using the password onto your account. Change your password following your first login attempt.
- Complete your academic and personal details on the application form.
- Upload the documents listed below and scans of your photograph
- Pay the category-wise fee to apply for net banking, debit, or credit card. Keep an eye on the website to see the latest information.
Tripura University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Suryamaninagar, Tripura(W), PIN: 799 022, India
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No.: 91 381 237 4801/ 4803/ 9002, 0381 -2379030
- Official Website: https://www.tripurauniv.ac.in/Page/DistanceHome
Be the first to leave a review.