Tripura University Distance Education Admission 2022: Tripura University DDE was established in 1996 in Suryamaninagar, Tripura. This university is included among India’s best central universities with a valid approval letter from many known commissions of India like UGC and NAAC. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). Courses offered by the University are BA specializations and MA specializations for admissions. Admission at University, for now, has ended, and for a fresh schedule, students are requested to wait until the following notification.
This University is a significant type of University and was set up by the central govt of India. This University is one of the famous universities of India that are under the direct governance of the Central Govt of India. This University was brought in nature to provide the candidates with the finest quality of learning in the region.
Tripura University Distance Education (TU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Tripura University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
Tripura University Distance Education Admission 2022: How To Apply?
Tripura University’s application process is carried out online.
To fill out the Online application, Students need to consider the below points:
Visit the official website of Tripura University at www.tripurauniv.ac.in.
- There is a “Distance Education” section where students must click and check for the admission form.
- Read complete information before filling out the application form.
- You must sign up with an email address valid. Passwords will be sent to an email.
- Log in using the password onto your account. Change your password following your first login attempt.
- Complete your academic and personal details on the application form.
- Upload the documents listed below and scans of your photograph
- Pay the category-wise fee to apply for net banking, debit, or credit card. Keep an eye on the website to see the latest information.
Tripura University Distance Education UG Admission: Eligibility
Some programs that the candidates highly pursue are given below in this article:
- Students must pass the 10+2 from any recognized board of India with a minimum of 45%.
Tripura University Distance Education PG Admission: Eligibility
- Applicants must pass the graduation (BA) from the any recognized university of India with a minimum of 45%.
TU DDE Admit Card
All the admit the university uploads cards on the official portal, and candidates can get them by the following method:
- Go to the original web of the university and select Admit card portal.
- Now enter your serial and roll no in the search box and search for it.
TU DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can register to the official page of the university by following the steps given below:
- Go to the registration portal of the university and click on create a new ID.
- Set a username and password for your unique ID; also, don’t forget to set an email ID to recover this account.
TU DDE Application Fees
Application charges that candidates have to pay at the time of application range between 375 INR to 450 INR for all local and foreign candidates. This fee of registration is not stable and changes from time to time.
Tripura University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Suryamaninagar, Tripura(W), PIN: 799 022, India
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Contact No.: 91 381 237 4801/ 4803/ 9002, 0381 -2379030
- Official Website: https://www.tripurauniv.ac.in/Page/DistanceHome