Open Distance learning is a mode that is increasing its popularity, and UGC also is observing the changing pattern of education; for distance learning, UGC has approved seven institutes to provide distance courses for the students.
These institutes are from seven states of India -Maharashtra, Delhi, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, and Andhra Pradesh. A list of these institutions was discussed in the meeting where Standing Appellate Committee has approved institutes for the ODL mode; this meeting was held in June and July. All these institutions will be running the ODL courses from the 2022 academic session.
Seven More Universities UGC Approved
- Lovely Professional University Distance Education
- MDU Distance Education
- Delhi University Distance Education
- Kurukshetra University Distance Education
- Madras University Distance Education
- Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education
- Panjab University Distance Education
- Mangalore University Distance Education
Many Universities like Madras University, Karnataka University, and Jamia have increased the distance courses that were limited in 2022.
Seeking a hike of 80% in popular courses has made UGC focus more on distance and open learning, which can benefit students’ careers.
Be the first to leave a review.