NBU Distance Education Admission 2023: On its official site, the university opens the portal for admission to NBU Distance Education. For the academic session January-February 2023, applications are being accepted for UG and PG programs. Students who want to apply can apply till March 31, 2023. Students who want to take one of the university’s courses should fill out the application form as soon as possible by going to www.ddenbu.in,
NBU Distance Education Latest Update
- NBU has extended the deadline for applying online for the January-February 2023 academic session (UG and PG programmes; Semester-I) to 31 March 2023, which is the last day to apply online. Source
- Applications are being accepted for the following PG and UG programmes in ODL/DE mode for the January-February 2023 academic session. Source
- Please visit the websites www.ddenbu.in and www.nbu.ac.in for complete information regarding eligibility, online application submission, and fee.
For Distance Learning, the University of North Bengal provides UG & PG degree programs with various specializations. The university offers courses such as an MA in English, Bengali, Nepali, Philosophy, Political Science, Mathematics, & History, and a Bachelor of Commerce in distance mode. All programs have an admissions fee of 100/- rupees to sign up.
The University of North Bengal is a well-organized distance-learning university established in 1962. The University launched a Centre for Distance and Online Education (CDOE) to provide distance learning.
- Applications are accepted for the Offline and Online modes, and the admissions are undertaken in January and July.
- Also, the program selection is made through the merit scores that the university sets up.
- The UG programs require the completion of 10th and 12th classes from a UGC-recognized university.
- Students must complete their graduation from a UGC-recognized university for the PG programs.
- Also, there are no Entrance Examinations conducted by the university for any of the programs.
NBU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||University Of North Bengal|
|Location||Darjeeling, West Bengal|
|Approved by||UGC; NAAC; AICTE; WBSCTVE; AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
NBU Distance Education Latest Course 2023
NBU Distance Education Admission 2023
The application form to get admission to the University of North Bengal offered courses is available on the official admission portal of the university. The students looking to enroll in the courses needed to complete the registration process online as the university is not accepting any offline applications. 31 March 2023 is last date to apply for UG & PG programmes.
Registration for DDE NBU UG and PG courses is now open online. Hence, aspirants will have a comfortable option to apply. In the presence of original scanned academic and personal documents, DDE NBU registration and admission can be completed. An online application fee for the DDE NBU program is INR 100 for all categories. Fee deposit of DDE NBU can be made through UPI, Wallet, Card, or Net Banking.
The admissions to DDE NBU-directed courses are made on the basis of the student’s previous qualifying exam scores that are valid. Confirmation of admission to UG and PG courses will be sent to the registered mobile or email address in relation to the UG and PG courses.
NBU Distance Education UG Admission
NBU Distance admission last date for UG courses has been extended to 31 March 2023. Applicants may register for DDE NBU UG courses by paying a fee of INR 100 to INR 250. DDE NBU UG fee can be deposited through Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card, UPI, etc.
DDE NBU UG admission is processed completely on qualifying merit, and the university checks the submitted details of the applicants before ensuring admission. DDE NBU UG admission would be confirmed after accepting the first semester fees of the preferred course.
NBU Distance Education MA Admission
Application for NBU distance MA admission 2023 is available on the official website @.ddenbu.in. Interested candidates can submit an online application form before the deadline of 31 March 2023. Students must pay the NBU distance MA admission fee of Rs 100 to Rs 250.
University Of North Bengal Distance Education Master of Arts (MA) is offered in various streams: Political Science, English, Bengali, Nepali, History, Philosophy, and Mathematics. The duration of an MA in any of the provided specializations remains 2 years.
The admission criteria for entering students are based on merit. A student’s performance is evaluated based on their last examination qualifying marks. It is, however, required to have completed BA exams with at least a 50% score on an average basis. There is a fee of INR 21,800 for these students.
NBU Distance Education Application Form 2023
University of North Bengal distance education offers an application form for their online admissions at UG and PG level distance learning courses. Application form available online/offline. The fee for the application form is INR 100. It depends on whether students want to pay by debit, credit, or net banking.
NBU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For admission to postgraduate programs offered by the University of North Bengal distance education unit, aspirants must have already graduated from a UG course or PG course in order to apply. Aside from that, the following criteria must also be met in order to be considered for admission:
- Candidates can choose from the specializations available for the undergraduate & postgraduation programs.
- A bachelor’s degree in the relevant field with the least 50% attained scores from a recognized University is mandatory for admission in masters-level courses.
NBU Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- The Application form for the University of North Bengal distance education requires going through the admission link – http://www.ddenbu.in/.
- Students need to register through the mobile number as the OTP will be sent to them.
- After registration, students must fill out the North Bengal University form for admission.
- Fill in details asked for the identity verification and educational verification; students need to check once after filling in all required information. Some mandatory sections students cannot leave and have to fill.
- Marksheets and other documents should be uploaded.
- Uploading signature should be done with a Black/Blue pen.
- The payment methods for fee payment are Net Banking, Bank Transfer, and Debit/Credit card.
The University Of North Bengal Contact Details:
- Website: http://www.ddenbu.in/
Disclaimer: All the dates are tentative, and the information mentioned above is only for general information purposes. Visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.