UPRTOU Distance Education Admission 2022: Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University UPRTOU offers 16 different courses available across all streams. For UG students, the university has BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com and BCA while it offers MA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA and M.Com to provide at the advanced levels. UPRTOU also provides diploma and post diplomas programs across a range of disciplines.
UPRTOU DDE institute placed in Allahabad. The university offers UG, PG and certificate and Diploma, and Postgraduate Diploma courses to students in the fields of arts, Science, Commerce, Management and Social Science and Computer Science and Home Science and more.
UPRTOU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||UPRTOU Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
UPRTOU Distance education UG Admission
UPRTOU offers many undergraduate courses such as BA, B.Com and B.Sc. BBA, BBA, BBA, BBA, BBA, BBA, BBA, BBA, BBA, BBA, BBA in the fields of Science, Commerce, Science Management, Education, and so forth. Applicants must have completed 10+2 or Graduate. Selection to these courses is based on merit or entry. UPRTOU offers UG programs with specializations. These are listed below
UPRTOU UG Eligibility Criteria
- Students must pass 10+2 examinations from a recognized institution of education and have English as a mandatory subject to be admitted into BA/B.Com/ BBA.
- Applicant to get admission in B.Sc course is required to complete SSC and HSC board and have a science field background.
- Students require completing intermediate courses with a recognized institution of education with Mathematics, English as a compulsory subject or holding a diploma in IT after the 10th grade to gain admission to BCA.
- Graduation degree completion is a must from a recognized body of study in any field to take admission in B.Ed and B.Lib.I.Sc.
- For B.Ed, the university also has an entrance test that students must clear.
UPRTOU Distance Education Admission: How To Apply?
- Admission to UG courses at UPRTOU is based on the merit of the last qualifying exam
- For the Admission in course B.Ed. Students need to come in merit in an entrance exam conducted by the university
- Click on this link uprtsou.com, and it will take you to the verified site of the university.
- Now download the application form that pops up on the screen of candidates.
- Read this application form carefully to avoid mistakes in the application.
- Once you have understood the application form fill the form by writing simple answers to the questions in the designed spaces.
- Once you have completed all the steps told above, click on the “submit” button that lies in front of your screen.
UPRTOU Distance Education UG Admission
Some highly pursued degrees offered by this university are accounted below in this context:
- After completing a 10+2 level of learning with above 50% marks, candidates can apply for this program entry.
- Candidates who have a valid degree of passing 10+2 level exams from CBISE with science subjects can apply for this program entry.
UPRTOU Distance Education PG Admission
Once the pupil has passed the final semester exams of M.Phil. degree, they become valid to apply for entries in this program offered by the university.
UPRTOU DDE Admit Card
Admit card is the most necessary item for the entry test as no one will be allowed to enter the hall without this card. We can download this card from the official page of the university by the following method
- Go to admit card section and enter your serial number in the search bar.
- Wait for 3 to 4 sec, and you’ll get your Admit card.
UPRTOU DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can register to the official portal of the university by the following method:
- Go to the registry portal of the university and click on create a new ID.
- Set a username and password for this ID.
UPRTOU DDE Application Fees
The application fee that has to be paid by the candidates at the time of application is based upon the course for which they are applying for entries.