UPRTOU Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The last date of UPRTOU ODL Admission 2022 has been extended to 25 November 2022. Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University UPRTOU offers 16 different courses available across all streams. For UG students, the university has BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com, and BCA while it offers MA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, and M.Com to provide at the advanced levels. UPRTOU also provides diploma and post diplomas programs across a range of disciplines.
UPRTOU DDE institute is placed in Allahabad. The university offers UG, PG certificate and Diploma, and Postgraduate Diploma courses to students in the fields of arts, Science, Commerce, Management and Social Science Computer Science and Home Science, and more.
UPRTOU Distance Education Latest Updates
- The last date of UPRTOU Distance Education Admission 2022 has been extended until 25 November 2022. Click here
- The extended deadline announced by the university for re-registration is 25 November 2022. Click here
- The revised date for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) entrance test is 27 August 2022. Source
UPRTOU Distance Education Highlights 2022
|University Name||UPRTOU Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
UPRTOU Distance Education Admission 2022-23
The admission window of the university has been opened for new registration and re-registration. It will remain open until 25 November 2022. UPRTOU B.Ed application fee is INR 1,000. School of distance education shall then commence BA, PGDVGCC, PGDDE, PGDEA, and more. Individuals can apply to the UPRTOU course by collecting the application form from the authorized center and submitting mandate documents by hand at the concerned center.
Admission to UPRTOU degree and diploma programs are offered in two modes: One is the entrance and the second is non-entrance. The entrance test is held for the UPRTOU B.Ed exam. In contrast, other courses entry to UPRTOU will be given to students who have secured a sufficient percentage of bachelor’s degrees.
UPRTOU Distance Education UG Admission 2022
UPRTOU offers many undergraduate courses such as BA, B.Com, and B.Sc. BBA in the fields of Science, Commerce, Science Management, Education, and so forth. Applicants must have completed 10+2 or Graduate. Selection to these courses is based on merit or entry. UPRTOU offers UG programs with specializations. These are listed below some highly pursued degrees offered by this university are accounted for below in this context:
B.COM: After completing a 10+2 level of learning with above 50% marks, candidates can apply for this program entry.
BSC: Candidates who have a valid degree of passing 10+2 level exams from CBISE with science subjects can apply for this program entry.
B.A: Students who pass out their 10+2 examination with 50% from a recognized board of education are eligible to apply for a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Program.
BBA: 10+2 is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for UPRTOU BBA Admission. The university charge INR 10,000 per year for this program and it takes 3 years of duration.
UPRTOU Distance Education PG Admission 2022
UPRTOU offers many PG (Post Graduate) Courses for candidates including M.A., M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, etc in the field of Arts, Science, Commerce, and Business respectively. Any candidate who qualifies for their UG course and wants to complete the post-graduation program at Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University can apply by visiting the official site of the university.
M.A: Candidates are able to apply for the M.A. program after completing B.A with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
M.Sc: If you qualify B.Sc with 50% marks from a recognized University, then you are able to apply for M.Sc. in your favorite subject.
UPRTOU DDE Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Admission Started||01 July 2022|
|UPRTOU Admission 2022-23 Last date||25 November 2022|
|Re-registration last date||25 November 2022|
|MBA Entrance test Date||27 August 2022|
|MCA Entrance test date||27 August 2022|
UPRTOU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students must pass 10+2 examinations from a recognized institution of education and have English as a mandatory subject to be admitted into BA/B.Com/ BBA.
- Applicant to get admission in the B.Sc course is required to complete SSC and HSC board and have a science field background.
- Students require completing intermediate courses with a recognized institution of education with Mathematics, English as a compulsory subject, or holding a diploma in IT after the 10th grade to gain admission to BCA.
- Graduation degree completion is a must from a recognized body of study in any field to take admission in B.Ed and B.Lib.I.Sc.
- For B.Ed, the university also has an entrance test that students must clear.
UPRTOU DDE Application Form 2022
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon University publishes all the notifications on its official site @uprtou.ac.in. Candidates who need to log in to the official portal must have a login ID and Password in order to access the login page. However, Candidates must first complete the application form to get access. You fill out this application by visiting the official site of the University.
UPRTOU DDE Courses and Fee Structure 2022
The UPRTOU DDE application fee that has to be paid by the candidates at the time of application is based on the course for which they are applying for entries. UPRTOU offers Varius UG And PG courses for the candidates. Check the list Given below to choose your best course:
|Certificate Course||6 months or 1/2 Year||3,100|
|Diploma in Agriculture||1Yr||12,100|
|Diploma in Design||1Yr||5,600|
|Diploma in Education||1Yr||4,100|
|Diploma in Hospitality||1Yr||4,100|
|Diploma in Humanity Arts||1Yr||4,200|
|Diploma in Medical||1Yr||4,200|
|Diploma in MMC||1Yr||4,200|
|P.G Diploma||2 Yrs||16,800|
How To Apply for UPRTOU Distance Education Admission 2022-23?
- Admission to UG courses at UPRTOU is based on the merit of the last qualifying exam
- For the Admission in course B.Ed. Students need to come in merit in an entrance exam conducted by the university
- Visit to this official website @uprtou.ac.in, and it will take you to the verified site of the university.
- Now download the application form that pops up on the screen of candidates.
- Read this application form carefully to avoid mistakes in the application.
- Once you have understood the application form fill the form by writing simple answers to the questions in the designed spaces.
- Once you have completed all the steps told above, click on the “submit” button that lies in front of your screen.
Be the first to leave a review.