Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education Admission 2022: Uttarakhand Open University is one of the finest universities which is designed for open and distance courses; this university was started in the year 2005. It was established under the State Government Act in 2005 and was recognized as such by Distance Education Council (DEC) and UGC.
Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) invites applicants to its numerous courses over two cycles- winter and Summer Sessions. The session you have applied for does not apply to a second session, and students can use offline or online.
Candidates applying online need to submit their applications through the admission portal on the UOU website, whereas in offline mode, applications are taken from various study centres.
- Admissions to the majority of UG and PG programs are made directly on a first-come, first basis.
- If students want to take admissions in MBA or PG Diplomas for Management studies, then students are required to appear for the entrance examinations and obtain valid scores from MAT or CAT or pass the entrance test administered by UOU.
- The requirements for eligibility for UG courses are passing class 12 and a bachelor’s level degree in an appropriate discipline for the PG courses.
- The seats for eligible students will be allocated only after confirmation of the certifications by the relevant authority.
- The University offers seats for reservation according to the regulations for the State Government.
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education (UOU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, DEB, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Uttarakhand Open University DDE Admission Process
Students fill online and offline both application for the summer or winter session any one which is suitable . Students have both option to apply online or offline. To submit an application, candidates must comply with the following guidelines.
Mode Online Admission
Before submitting an Form , Students requires to check all the information carefully read the instructions on the online admission portal.
Before filling out the online admission form, candidates are asked to scan copies of any relevant documents.
- Visit the official portal of the university by clicking on the link that is given below: uou.adm.com
- Now download the application form from this site.
- Read this application form carefully to eliminate the chances of errors and mistakes.
- Once you have gone through the application form, completely start filling this form by writing suitable answers to the questions given in the form.
- Keep in mind that answers should be only given in the spaces that are allotted for them.
- After filling the application form, submit it to the main portal of the university by clicking on the “Submit now” button.
- Photograph of the Student
- Certificate/12th Mark Sheet/Certificate
- Eligibility Document
- Certificate/10th Mark Sheet
- Completed documents with signed and completed by the candidate.
- Fill in the online application form thoroughly.
- Late submission will incur an additional INR 250. Application forms are available at INR 250.
- For MBA or PG Diploma courses, applicants must pay IINR 1000 to take the entrance exam.
- fees can be paid via Online payment UPI, Net Banking or (debit/credit cards).
- Students also have the 2nd option for the fee payment they can make payments in offline mode using the BOB/SBI Bank Challan.
- Print the application form and send it in along with your testimonials to the study centre.
- You can also obtain the prospectus and application form from the University Headquarters or Study Centers by paying the required fee.
- The applicants must attach photocopies of the original document, as well as a signed certificate, to be self-attested.
At the time of application, candidates face many problems like chaos and dilemma. one of these problems is that they don’t know how to apply for entries in the courses of their choice. But from now onwards, there is no need to worry about this problem as we have ended this chaos by formulating the simplest application method for entries. We would suggest all the candidates follow the set of guidelines given below in this context to register for entries successfully without creating any mess or issue. This process consists of the following steps given below:
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education UG Admission
Some famous and highly pursued programs offered by the university to the candidates are given below:
- Candidates who have gone through CBISE 12th level exams with a minimum of 48% marks can register for entries in BA HIS.
Uttarakhand Open University PG admission
UOU offers a variety of postgraduate courses, including M.A. in eleven subject specializations, M.Sc. in three subject Specializations, MCA with lateral entrance, Master of Geo Informatics(MGIS) and Master of Information Technology(MSCIT). Mass Communication, MHM and MTTM. M.Com, MSW LLM, M.A. Journalism
Students need to clear UG degree in the relevant field to be eligible for PG admission. The selection of qualified candidates for PG courses is based upon the merit based or you can say first come first served basis. Credential verification at the University level is required.
- After passing 12th class exams with Pre-medical subjects, candidates can apply for entries in the DPT program.
UOU DDE Admit Card
Admit card is very important for candidates as they would not be allowed to enter the examination hall without this card. Admit cards of all candidates are uploaded to the official page of the university, and they can be downloaded by the following method:
- Go to the admit card section of the web.
- Now fill the dialogue box with suitable info and search; after a bit of time, you’ll get your Admit card.
UOU DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
After abiding by the guidelines given here, candidates can register to the original webpage of UOU.
- Go to the web of the university and select the registry portal.
- Now select Create New ID and set a username & password for this ID.
UOU DDE Application Fees
The fee of application that has to be paid by the candidates depends on the course in which a pupil is going to apply. This fee is different for various programs offered by the university to the candidates.