Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education Admission 2023-24: The admission process of Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) DDE for the academic season 2023 -24 is now begun. The applicants can apply online for various courses, including BA, BA Yoga, BSc BCA, MCA, MBA, MSc, and M.Com. The UOU is accepting application forms for all these UG/PG courses until 20 October 2023. Candidates need to pay Rs 250 to 1000 registration fee, which varies for different courses.
- UOU Admission has started for UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate programs for the July 2023 Session.
- UOU Admission’s last date to register for July 2023 session is 20 October 2023. Students can apply before the closing date. Click Here
- UOU registration is going on for MBA, MCA, BEd (ODL), BEd (Special), and PhD program for the academic session 2023-24. The last date for online form submission is 20 October 2023. Click Here
- UOU DDE scheduled the date of the entrance test for PhD which will be held on 10 September 2023. Click Here
- Uttarakhand Open University released the admission prospectus in July 2023. Click Here
The students interested in getting admission to this Uni must visit its website www.uou.ac.in. They will get accurate admission 2023-24 on the mentioned site address. The academic fee for the upcoming season of UOU will be INR 7500 to 21000 for the UG courses and INR 18,000 to 21,000 for PG programs. The admission process of UOU is merit and entrance exam-based. Mostly UG course admissions at this University are based on the performance of the applicants in previous education, i.e., 10+2.
Admission dates at Uttarakhand Open University may be variable each year. The most application process starts in July month of the year. For accurate and up-to-date admission season 2023-24 information, applicants should regularly visit the UOU website.
The eligibility criteria for admission are different for each course of UOU. But the general requirements are given.
Undergraduate and PG courses
- BCA Program: Applicant should have at least 10+2 education with a minimum of 50% marks.
- BBA Program: Class 12th education completed with mathematics is a general requirement for this course.
- MBA: BBA or equivalent UG degree is required by UOU for this program’s admissions.
Uttarakhand Open University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, DEB, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education Admission 2023
The registration window for UOU Distance Education admission is now open for all the courses offered by the university under distance education mode; interested students can apply before the last date of 20 October 2023. One shall use the online or offline registration window to complete the process of the Uttarakhand Open University admission form. The application or registration fee for UOU distance degree programs is INR 250 to INR 1000.
Numerous courses are offered through Uttarakhand Open University’s distance learning program, including DMNWFP, CME, BA, BSC, BTTM, MBA, and others. On the basis of students’ prior exam results, the university grants admission to UOU UG and PG general degree, diploma, and certificate programs. Admission to doctoral and management programs will be processed following the receipt of a valid result on a few entrance exams. PET, NET, and CAT are the entrance exams for the UOU Ph.D. and MBA programs.
UOU UG Admission 2023
The university is offering several UG courses for the academic session 2023-24. BA, BSc, BBA, BLIS, BTTM, and BCom are some of the popular UG courses at Uttarakhand Open Univerity. Some famous and highly pursued programs offered by the university to the candidates are given below:
- B.A His. Candidates who have gone through 12th level exams with a minimum of 48% marks can register for entries in BA HIS.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science degree is being offered by UOU to eligible students in distance mode. The admission will be accepted on the merit list criteria. Students should have passed 12th class with a science stream from any recognized board.
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education PG admission
The university offers many courses in the fields of arts, science, management, and commerce at the PG level. MA, MSc, MBA, MCom, MPA, and MSW are the popular courses offered by the university. Students can apply for PG admission at UOU for the academic session 2023-24 before the last date 20 October 2023.
Students need to clear their UG degree in the relevant field to be eligible for PG admission. The selection of qualified candidates for PG courses is based on a merit-based or you can say first-come-first-served basis. Credential verification at the university level is required.
UOU Application Form 2023
UOU has released the application form for admission in various UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate courses for the 2023 session. The fee for application that has to be paid by the candidates depends on the course in which a pupil is going to apply. This fee is different for various programs offered by the university to the candidates.
UOU Distance Education Admission Process
Students fill out online and offline applications for the summer or winter session for anyone who is suitable. Students have both options to apply online or offline. To submit an application, candidates must comply with the following guidelines.
Mode Online Admission
Before submitting a Form, Students are required to check all the information carefully and read the instructions on the online admission portal.
Before filling out the online admission form, candidates are asked to scan copies of any relevant documents.
- Visit the official portal of the university by clicking on the link that is given below: uou.adm.com
- Now download the application form from this site.
- Read this application form carefully to eliminate the chances of errors and mistakes.
- Once you have gone through the application form, start filling this form by writing suitable answers to the questions given in the form.
- Keep in mind that answers should be only given in the spaces that are allotted for them.
- After filling out the application form, submit it to the main portal of the university by clicking on the “Submit now” button.
- Photograph of the Student
- Certificate/12th Mark Sheet/Certificate
- Eligibility Document
- Certificate/10th Mark Sheet
- Completed documents signed and completed by the candidate.
- Fill in the online application form thoroughly.
- Late submission will incur an additional INR 250. Application forms are available at INR 250.
- For MBA or PG Diploma courses, applicants must pay IINR 1000 to take the entrance exam.
- fees can be paid via Online payment UPI, Net Banking, or (debit/credit cards).
- Students also have the 2nd option for the fee payment they can make payments in offline mode using the BOB/SBI Bank Challan.
- Print the application form and send it in along with your testimonials to the study center.
- You can also obtain the prospectus and application form from the University Headquarters or Study Centers by paying the required fee.
- The applicants must attach photocopies of the original document, as well as a signed certificate, to be self-attested.
At the time of application, candidates face many problems like chaos and dilemma. One of these problems is that they don’t know how to apply for entries in the courses of their choice. But from now onwards, there is no need to worry about this problem as we have ended this chaos by formulating the simplest application method for entries. We would suggest all the candidates follow the set of guidelines given below in this context to register for entries successfully without creating any mess or issue.
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education Courses
Uttrakhand Open University offers UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, and PG Diploma courses in various specializations that are listed Below:
UOU Distance Education UG Courses
|Bachelor of Arts||3 Year|
|BA Geography||3 Year|
|BA in Geography & Mathematics||3 Year|
|BA Mathematics||3 Year|
|BA Yoga||3 Year|
|B.Ed.Spl.Edu||2 and 1/2 Year|
|Bachelor of Travel & Tourism Management||4 Years|
UOU Admit Card
Admit card is very important for candidates as they would not be allowed to enter the examination hall without this card. Admit cards of all candidates are uploaded to the official page of the university, and they can be downloaded by the following method:
- Go to the admit card section of the web.
- Now fill the dialogue box with suitable info and search; after a bit of time, you’ll get your Admit card.
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education: How To Use Login Portal?
After abiding by the guidelines given here, candidates can register on the original webpage of UOU.
- Go to the web of the university and select the registry portal.
- Now select Create New ID and set a username & password for this ID.
About Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education:
Uttarakhand Open University was founded in 2005 and is one of the best universities in the state for open and distance learning. It was founded in 2005 under the State Government Act and is accredited by the Distance Education Council (DEC) and the University Grants Commission (UGC).
The Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) accepts applications for a variety of courses in two cycles: January and July. Candidates applying online must submit their applications through the UOU website’s admission portal, whereas students applying offline can pick up an application from study centers.
Be the first to leave a review.