Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Uttarakhand Open University was founded in 2005 and is one of the best universities in the state for open and distance learning. It was founded in 2005 under the State Government Act and is accredited by the Distance Education Council (DEC) and the University Grants Commission (UGC). The Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) accepts applications for a variety of courses in two cycles: January and July. Candidates applying online must submit their applications through the UOU website’s admission portal, whereas students applying offline can pick up an application from study centres.
- Admissions to the majority of UG and PG programs are made directly on a first-come, first basis.
- If students want to take admissions in MBA or PG Diplomas for Management studies, then students are required to appear for the entrance examinations and obtain valid scores from MAT or CAT or pass the entrance test administered by UOU.
- The requirements for eligibility for UG courses are passing class 12 and a bachelor’s level degree in an appropriate discipline for the PG courses.
- The seats for eligible students will be allocated only after confirmation of the certifications by the relevant authority.
- The University offers seats for reservation according to the regulations of the State Government.
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, DEB, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education Admission 2022
UOU Admission 2022 opens for the calendar year in the first week of September. The closing date of the UOU certificate, diploma, graduate, and PG program is 15 December 2022. One shall use the online, or offline registration window to complete the UOU admission process. The application or registration fee for UOU distance degree programs is INR 100.
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education proposes multiple courses such as DMNWFP, CME, BA, BSC, BTTM, MBA, and more. The university allows admission to UOU ug, and PG general degree, diploma, and certificate programs on students’ previous exam score merit. Doctorate and Management courses admission will be processed after a valid score on selected entrance exams. The entrance tests for the UOU Ph.D., and Mba is PET, NET, and CAT.
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education UG Admission
Some famous and highly pursued programs offered by the university to the candidates are given below:
- Candidates who have gone through CBISE 12th level exams with a minimum of 48% marks can register for entries in BA HIS.
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education PG admission
UOU offers a variety of postgraduate courses, including an M.A. in eleven subject specializations, an M.Sc. in three subject Specializations, an MCA with lateral entrance, a Master of Geo-Informatics(MGIS), and a Master of Information Technology(MSCIT). Mass Communication, MHM, and MTTM. M.Com, MSW LLM, M.A. Journalism
Students need to clear their UG degree in the relevant field to be eligible for PG admission. The selection of qualified candidates for PG courses is based upon a merit-based or you can say first-come-first-served basis. Credential verification at the university level is required.
- After passing 12th class exams with Pre-medical subjects, candidates can apply for entries in the DPT program.
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education Application Form
The fee of application that has to be paid by the candidates depends on the course in which a pupil is going to apply. This fee is different for various programs offered by the university to the candidates.
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education Admit Card
Admit card is very important for candidates as they would not be allowed to enter the examination hall without this card. Admit cards of all candidates are uploaded to the official page of the university, and they can be downloaded by the following method:
- Go to the admit card section of the web.
- Now fill the dialogue box with suitable info and search; after a bit of time, you’ll get your Admit card.
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education: How To Use Login Portal?
After abiding by the guidelines given here, candidates can register on the original webpage of UOU.
- Go to the web of the university and select the registry portal.
- Now select Create New ID and set a username & password for this ID.
Uttarakhand Open University Distance Education Admission Process
Students fill out online and offline applications for the summer or winter session for anyone who is suitable. Students have both options to apply online or offline. To submit an application, candidates must comply with the following guidelines.
Mode Online Admission
Before submitting a Form, Students requires to check all the information carefully and read the instructions on the online admission portal.
Before filling out the online admission form, candidates are asked to scan copies of any relevant documents.
- Visit the official portal of the university by clicking on the link that is given below: uou.adm.com
- Now download the application form from this site.
- Read this application form carefully to eliminate the chances of errors and mistakes.
- Once you have gone through the application form, completely start filling this form by writing suitable answers to the questions given in the form.
- Keep in mind that answers should be only given in the spaces that are allotted for them.
- After filling out the application form, submit it to the main portal of the university by clicking on the “Submit now” button.
- Photograph of the Student
- Certificate/12th Mark Sheet/Certificate
- Eligibility Document
- Certificate/10th Mark Sheet
- Completed documents signed and completed by the candidate.
- Fill in the online application form thoroughly.
- Late submission will incur an additional INR 250. Application forms are available at INR 250.
- For MBA or PG Diploma courses, applicants must pay IINR 1000 to take the entrance exam.
- fees can be paid via Online payment UPI, Net Banking, or (debit/credit cards).
- Students also have the 2nd option for the fee payment they can make payments in offline mode using the BOB/SBI Bank Challan.
- Print the application form and send it in along with your testimonials to the study centre.
- You can also obtain the prospectus and application form from the University Headquarters or Study Centers by paying the required fee.
- The applicants must attach photocopies of the original document, as well as a signed certificate, to be self-attested.
At the time of application, candidates face many problems like chaos and dilemma. one of these problems is that they don’t know how to apply for entries in the courses of their choice. But from now onwards, there is no need to worry about this problem as we have ended this chaos by formulating the simplest application method for entries. We would suggest all the candidates follow the set of guidelines given below in this context to register for entries successfully without creating any mess or issue.
Be the first to leave a review.