VMOU Distance Education Admission 2023: Vardhman Mahaveer Open University has announced the last UG, PG & PhD admission date, 28 February 2023, to fill out the application form. Candidates are advised to complete their registration before the due date. VMOU offers a variety of UG, PG, and Diploma programs in different disciplines at its designated study centres. VMOU Kota allows admission twice in an academic year, i.e., in July & January.
VMOU Distance Education Latest Updates
- Admission to VMOU’s UG and PG programmes for the January 2023 academic session has begun.
- The deadline to apply for admission to VMOU for UG and PG programmes is 28 February 2023. Source
- VMOU PhD Admission 2023 is ongoing aspirants fill out the form before the last date, 28 February 2023. Click Here
VMOU Distance Education is a State University that the State govt of Rajasthan set up to promote education in the region. For Undergraduate degree programs like BCom, BBA, and B.LiSC admissions, VMOU Kota follows the merit system and offers lateral entry programs for Journalism, MCA, and MSc (CS).
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University is located in Kota, Rajasthan, and this university was established on July 23, 1987. The government set up this university to improve the learning system and increase the region’s literacy rate. The region’s literacy rate wasn’t satisfactory, so this university struggled to improve the literacy rate in their region.
VMOU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Vardhman Mahaveer Open University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
VMOU Distance Education Admission 2023-24
The application form fee for the VMOU B.Ed distance program is INR 1,000. One shall complete the VMOU online application form by depositing the entrance test through debit and credit card. VMOU Admission is open for UG, PG & PhD programmes 28 February 2023 is the last date to fill out an application form.
VMOU runs the admission session of the July session till the end of September. Here, it allows candidates to apply for management, education, pg degree, pg diploma, ug degree, diploma, certificate, and preparatory programs. Available courses in distance education are BLISC, BA, BCOM, MBA, and more. VMOU approves admission to distance-oriented courses through merit and non-merit-based.
The merit-based admission to the VMOU relies on entrance tests. However, A non-merit mode allows individuals to get admission directly. VMOU conducts and approves entrance for MSC, MCA, MBA, and Ph.D. programs.
VMOU Distance Education UG Admission
- BA – VMOU provides a large variety of specialization courses like English, Economics, Urdu, Hindi, History, Public Administration, etc., under this traditional degree course. Its total fee for its mentioned course is 4400 INR. Candidates are eligible if they pursued BAP, BCP, or BSP from VMOU Kota or cleared their senior secondary class (12th) from a reputed board. Admission is ongoing for UG programmes at VMOU candidates can fill out the admission form till 28 February 2023.
VMOU Distance Education PG Admission
- MBA – Masters of Business Administration, also known as MBA, is a higher degree level program pursued by students who want to gain knowledge about Management skills, Business Process Management, Risk management, Marketing Management, etc. VMOU Kota proposes the program for those students who possess the Bachelor’s degree in three years duration equivalence qualification or any master’s degree from any authorized university with a minimum of 50% score. The program’s fee in VMOU is 14600 INR in the first year.
- MSc CS – It is a specialized master’s level program in computer science that provides knowledge of programming, Computer Networking and also provide knowledge for solving various software-related difficulties. Students can be admitted to VMOU for this course if they have done three years of UG degree courses in any stream with a second division.
- MA: Master of Arts, also known as MA, is a 2-year duration course. To pursue this course, a student must have a bachelor’s degree from any UGC-approved university. This postgraduate degree helps students to get eligible for various jobs in the government and private sectors. Students can continue their studies for the PhD level.
Note:- Students can directly enrol in the final year of MSc CS if they have completed a PG Diploma course in computer applications from VMOU.
VMSU Distance Education Application form 2023
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University admission is open now for the new session 2023; 28 Feb 2023 is the last date to complete registration. Applicants can submit the online application form for VMSU UG and PG courses through the online portal.
A fee deposit of INR 100 will be required from applicants. KIOSK, Internet Banking, Credit Cards, and Mobile Banking are all options for paying fees. There are several sections in the application form, such as program information, admissions information, bank account information, applicant personal information, and educational information. Those who didn’t complete the form during the admission process can log in again with their registration number and date of birth.
VMOU Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- The application form of VMOU Distance Education is available at the official website- https://www.vmou.ac.in/.
- Candidates have to select the desired course.
- Fill in all the details and choose the desired course without leaving any blank sections.
- After selecting the course, applicants have to pay the fee for the course
- Attached is the required scan document, which is mentioned on the application form
- After selection, you can pay the application fee via UPI / PAYTM Net-Banking/Bank Transfer.
- When payment is made. You will get a soft copy of the receipt.
VMOU Distance Education Application Fee
- The application fee of the university ranges from 375 to 450 INR.
VMOU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Rawatbhata Road Kota-324021 (Rajasthan) INDIA
- Website: https://www.vmou.ac.in/
- Fax: +91-744-2472525
Disclaimer: All the dates are tentative and the information mentioned above is only for general information purposes. visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.