VMOU Distance Education Admission 2022: Vardhman Mahaveer Open University is located in Kota, Rajasthan, and this university was established on July 23, 1987. It currently offers a variety of UG, PG, and Diploma programs in different disciplines at its designated study centers. VMOU Kota allows admission twice in an academic year, i.e., In July & January.
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University is a State University that the State govt of Rajasthan set up to promote education in the region. For Undergraduate degree programs like B.Com, BBA, B.LiSC admissions, VMOU Kota follows the merit system and offers lateral entry programs for Journalism, MCA, and MSc (CS).
This university was set up by govt to improve the system of learning and increase the region’s literacy rate. The region’s literacy rate wasn’t satisfactory, so this university struggled to improve the literacy rate in their region.
VMOU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Vardhman Mahaveer Open University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
VMOU Distance Education Admission 2022
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University selects candidates for admission purposes in January and July month in every academic year. For admissions in UG programs, students are required to complete their 10th and 12th classes from a UGC-recognized university, and for PG programs, the graduation degree is compulsory. Candidates who are applying for B.Ed, MBA, or Ph.D. programs should clear the entrance exam conducted by the VMOU Kota.
VMOU DDE Admission Process 2021
- The application form of VMOU is available at the official website- https://www.vmou.ac.in/
- Candidates have to select the desired course
- Fill in all the details without leaving any blank sections and choose the desired course.
- After selecting the course, applicants have to pay the fee of the course
- Attached the required scan document, which is mentioned on the application form
- After selection, of course, you can pay the application fee via UPI / PAYTM Net-Banking/Bank Transfer.
- When payment is done. You will get a soft copy of the receipt.
VMOU DDE UG Admission
BA – VMOU provides the large variety of specialization courses like English, Economics, Urdu, Hindi, History, Public Administration etc., under this traditional degree course. Its total fee for its mentioned course is 4400 INR. Candidates are eligible if they pursued BAP, BCP, BSP from VMOU Kota or cleared their senior secondary class (12th) from a reputed board.
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University DDE PG Admission
MBA – Masters of Business Administration AKA MBA is a higher degree level programme pursued by the students who want to gain knowledge about Management skills, Business process Management, Risk management, Marketing Management, etc. VMOU Kota proposes the programme for those students who possess the Bachelor’s degree in three years duration equivalence qualification or any master degree from any authorized university with a minimum of 50% score. The program’s fee in VMOU is 14600 INR in the first year.
MSc CS – It is a specialized master’s level programme in computer science which provides the knowledge of programming, Computer Networking and also provide knowledge for solving the various software related difficulties. Students can take admission in VMOU for this course if they have done three years UG degree course in any streams with second division.
Note:- Students can direct enrol in the final year of MSc CS if they done PG Diploma course in computer applications from VMOU.
VMOU Distance Education Admit Card
Admit cards of the candidates can be downloaded by them by following the simple steps given below in this article:
- Go to the admit card portal of the university and enter your roll number there.
- Wait for 4 to 5 sec and then you’ll receive your admit card.
VMOU DDE: How To Use The Login Portal?
Candidates can register to the application portal of the university by following the steps given below In this para:
- Go to the registration portal and click on create New ID.
- Now set a password and username for it.
VMOU Distance Education Application Fees
The application fee of the university ranges between 375 to 450 INR.
VMOU Kota Contact Details
- Address: Rawatbhata Road Kota-324021 (Rajasthan) INDIA
- Contact No: 0744-2797000 , 0744-2471156
- Fax: +91-744-2472525