Vidyasagar University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The Vidyasagar University of Distance Education was established on 29th September 1981 after Pandit Iswar Chandra Bandyopadhyay, known as Vidyasagar. There is a total 39 number of affiliated colleges, including three engineering colleges: Haldia Institute of Technology, College of Engineering & Management, and MCKV Institute of Engineering.
DDE at Vidyasagar University gives out a master’s level of studies in Arts, commerce, and science fields. There are seven specializations available for aspirants to opt from in the mode of distance learning. The aspirants can choose M.Sc Environment Science course which is highly selected from in VU center and has a total of 30 seats.
PG Courses available in the Vidyasagar University DDE admissions 2021 are M.Sc., M.Com, and MA degrees. The University gives out the courses and allots study centers to aspirants concerning their locality and address. There are 54 distance learning centers set up by the Vidyasagar University DDE where aspirants can go for their courses.
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
The renewal admission PG II 2020-21 is open for entries; Vidyasagar University DDE offers new and renewal aspirants based on online admission.
- The online admission site is to be visited; click here to visit the VU DDE admission site.
- Candidates must register and choose their subject of choice.
- Aspirants must keep in check the eligibility criteria and proceed if the aspirant is eligible.
- Fill up the details on the entry form of Vidyasagar University and create an account.
- Log in with registration number and password as per the login requirements.
- Academic and personal details should be filled in the entry form.
- ‘Confirm’ the submission and then go for ‘center’ selection, choose your desired center.
- Next, select your payment option and fill in the payment details in the payment gateway.
- Make the online payment of 1st of your course fee through online banking.
- Print the entry form and submit it to the VU office and study center you have chosen.
Vidyasagar University Distance Education (VU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Vidyasagar University Distance Education|
|Location||Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal|
|Approved by||UGC; AIU; NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
VU DDE eligibility criteria can be checked from the official site of VU DDE admission 2021. Eligibility criteria must be checked before the admission process begins:
- VU DDE gives out admission in PG-level courses to aspirants that have graduated in the relevant study.
- The detailed eligibility criteria can be found on the official course list of VU; Click here to check it out.
Vidyasagar University Distance Education UG and PG Admission
- Specializations of MA degree include MA Bengali, History, English, Political science, and Sanskrit.
- The graduate degree of 3 years needs to be cleared in general, Hons. Spl. Hons. Or aspirants must pass three-year Graduation with 300 marks in the subject require.
- Aspirants must hold a graduation degree or one-year bridge course in a relevant course from a recognized University.
MSc in Dietetics and Community Nutrition Management
- MSc in Dietetics and community nutrition management is a PG level course. In this course the students learn about the composition, combination and safety of food and about the diet plan for balanced diet for exercise.
- The minimum time to complete the course is 2 years. After completing the course, the students get the number of jobs.
- Master of Science Science in zoology, nursing, biochemist, chemist, nutrition, physiology, etc., makes aspirants eligible.
- Candidates that have cleared MBBS, BHMS, BAMS can also apply to the course.
M.Sc. in Environmental Science
- Graduation in any science subject from a reputable University with eligible scores attained.
- Aspirants can choose from a specialization from Zoology, botany, geography, Applied Math, chemistry, physics.
- Aspirants must have done their Graduation in science subjects from a respectable University.
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Admit Card 2021
Candidates can attain the admit card from the Vidyasagar University official site DDE platform; click here to open the admit card portal of the official University.
If aspirants find that their photo on the admit card does not match their actual photo, they can contact the respective study center with a recent passport size colored photo that s attested. If aspirants find a spelling mistake on the admit card or find that the admit card is not available, they can email the inconvenience to (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the 2nd of Aug 2021.
How to use VU DDE Login 2021?
- Aspirants must click on the above links to go for the VU DDE for the login portal.
- They need to enter their official registration number to proceed.
- Candidates must next enter their password to get through the login process.
- Candidates that forget their username or password can find help by contacting the official University contact number.
VU Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
Aspirants can pay the online entry form fee through the online portal of the fee payment gateway. They must also pay the first-year course fee with the entry form fee through debit card, credit card, net banking. The entry form fee that will be charged will be only INR 350/-.
Why Vidyasagar University Distance Education?
A very small number of universities nowadays offer quality education to their students at a distance level. Students usually curse themselves after admission to any ill-mannered university with no real identity as far as educational background is concerned therefore, the candidate must look at each part in deep before taking a step for admission in any course offered under the University.
- The Vidyasagar University at distance level projected itself as the well-known University due to the recent success in the students’ courses. Check the following points for knowing the quality of this University.
- The University Offers Post-Graduate Programmes in a distance, but the well-managed manner
- The practical classes are available there
- 90 Hours classroom teaching will be held for each student
- The University has twenty examination centers
- Online Study Material
- Easy Admission process