Vidyasagar University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Vidyasagar University was founded in 1981, located in West Bengal. Along with the regular courses, students are served with the distance courses as well. The varsity has a separate Centre for Distance Education (CDOE) for handling distance learning activities. There are a variety of postgraduate distance courses offered in the faculty of arts, commerce, and science. The offered programs include MA (Bengali), MA (History), MA (Sanskrit), M.Sc (Physics), M.Sc (Chemistry), and M.Com. Admission to these courses will be offered on the basis of first-come, first-serve.
- Application fees:- Students for the PG programs need to pay 350/- rupees.
- For PG programs like MBA, students need to clear the CAT/MAT/JEMAT, and for the MCA program, students need to clear the entrance of JECA.
- Before enrolling for admission, students need to check the eligibility criteria that the University sets for the students.
Why Vidyasagar University Distance Education?
A very small number of universities nowadays offer quality education to their students at a distance level. Students usually curse themselves after admission to any ill-mannered university with no real identity as far as educational background is concerned therefore, the candidate must look at each part in deep before taking a step for admission in any course offered by the University.
- The Vidyasagar University at the distance level projected itself as a well-known University due to the recent success in the students’ courses. Check the following points for knowing the quality of this University.
- The University Offers Post-Graduate Programmes a distance, but in a well-managed manner
- The practical classes are available there
- 90 hours of classroom teaching will be held for each student
- The University has twenty examination centers
- Online Study Material
- Easy Admission process
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Vidyasagar University Distance Education|
|Location||Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal|
|Approved by||UGC; AIU; NAAC|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Vidyasagar University has begun accepting applications for remote education courses at the postgraduate level. Distance-learning PG programs come in a variety of flavors. These are offered in the Arts, Science, and Commerce streams. Geography, Sanskrit, Bengali, Political Science, English, and History are all offered as MSA concentrations. MSc programs are available in a variety of fields, including physics, chemistry, botany, applied mathematics, geography, and zoology.
Applications for all courses will be submitted online, and candidates will be selected based on the documentation and information they offer. The application’s last date is June 2022.
- Admissions to the University for Distance learning are made for courses such as MA, MSc, and M.Com.
- The eligibility criteria for these distance PG courses is graduating from a recognized institute. It is necessary the previous degrees must be relevant.
- For MA distance admissions, students need to have a 45% score minimum in BA. On the other hand, to get an entry for MSc or M.Com courses, students will be required to have a degree like BSc or B.Com respectively.
- While applying for the distance education PG programs students must provide all information in the prescribed manner and correctly.
- The fee for the application is INR 300.
Vidyasagar University Distance Education PG Admission
DDE Vidyasagar PG admission opens every year for science, commerce, and arts streams programs. Candidates shall have numerous options in the two-year pg degree courses like MCom, MA Bengali, MA English, MA Political Science, MSC Physics, MSC Chemistry, MSC Environmental Sciences, and more. The admission commences in the fourth week of May and lasts till the fourth week of September.
The admission to DDE Vidyasagar PG-oriented courses is followed on a first-come, first-serve method. DDE PG application form should be duly filled offline. After collecting the application form from the official campus. One has to submit the same with documents and the requisite fee at the UCO Bank, Vidyasagar University Branch, Midnapore.
For admission through the study center, only a demand draft shall be accepted, and it must be drawn in favor of DDE, Vidyasagar University at Midnapore. After proper scrutiny, the pg students will receive an enrollment number from the university. DDE Vidyasagar PG does not hold entrance tests for PG programs.
- Specializations of M.A. degree include MA in Bengali, History, English, Political science, and Sanskrit.
- The graduate degree of 3 years needs to be cleared in general, Hons. Spl. Hons. Or aspirants must pass three-year Graduation with 300 marks in the subject require.
- Aspirants must hold a graduation degree or one-year bridge course in a relevant course from a recognized University.
MSc in Dietetics and Community Nutrition Management
- MSc in Dietetics and community nutrition management is a PG-level course. In this course, the students learn about the composition, combination, and safety of food and about the diet plan for a balanced diet for exercise.
- The minimum time to complete the course is 2 years. After completing the course, the students get a number of jobs.
- Master of Science Science in zoology, nursing, biochemist, chemist, nutrition, physiology, etc., makes aspirants eligible.
- Candidates that have cleared MBBS, BHMS, and BAMS can also apply to the course.
M.Sc. in Environmental Science
- Graduation in any science subject from a reputable University with eligible scores attained.
MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Computer Science is a master-level course in which the students learn more about computer science. The students who have done BCA or have completed graduation in computer science, mathematics, physics, electronics, and chemistry with a minimum of 50% of marks from the UGC recognized university.
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Application form 2022
Vidyasagar University distance education application process will start in August 2022; also, students need to apply through the university’s official website. Students will get a form that requires filling all details with accurate information. The application fee for all of the Master’s programs is 350/- rupees.
- M.A. in Bengali
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in History
- M.A. in Political Science
- M.A. in Sanskrit
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Application Fees
Aspirants can pay the online entry form fee through the online portal of the fee payment gateway. They must also pay the first-year course fee with the entry form fee through debit card, credit card, or net banking. The entry form fee that will be charged will be only INR 350/-.
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
VU DDE eligibility criteria can be checked from the official site of VU DDE admission 2022. Eligibility criteria must be checked before the admission process begins:
The courses are of two years of duration Admission eligibility:-
- Hons. / Spl. Hons. / Three-year General Graduate / Three-year Pass Graduate with minimum of 300 marks in the subject concerned / One-year Bridge Course in relevant subject / M.A. in a subject (other than professional subjects) is eligible for admission into M.A. in any other subjects.
How to Apply for Vidyasagar University Distance Education Admission 2022?
Vidyasagar University DDE offers new and renewal aspirants based on online admission.
- The online admission site is to be visited. Click here to visit the VU DDE admission site.
- Candidates must register and choose their subject of choice.
- Aspirants must keep in check the eligibility criteria and proceed if the aspirant is eligible.
- Fill up the details on the entry form of Vidyasagar University and create an account.
- Log in with your registration number and password as per the login requirements.
- Academic and personal details should be filled in the entry form.
- ‘Confirm’ the submission and then go for ‘center’ selection, choose your desired center.
- Next, select your payment option and fill in the payment details in the payment gateway.
- Make the online payment of 1st of your course fee through online banking.
- Print the entry form and submit it to the VU office and study center you have chosen.
How to use VU DDE Login?
- Aspirants must click on the above links to go for the VU DDE for the login portal.
- They need to enter their official registration number to proceed.
- Candidates must next enter their password to get through the login process.
- Candidates that forget their username or password can find help by contacting the official University contact number.
The students can check the Vidyasagar University Distance Education course fees; for more information, visit us.
Be the first to leave a review.