Vidyasagar University Distance Education: The application window of Vidyasagar University DDE will not be open for the academic session 2023-24. Because Vidyasagar University Does not offer distance education at present time, candidates can go through the University’s official portal to know more. According to the UGC-DEB official guideline, the last recognition period of this university was from July 2020 to January 2021.
Vidyasagar University was founded in 1981, located in West Bengal. Along with the regular courses, students are served with distance courses as well. The university has a separate Centre for Distance Education (CDOE) for handling distance learning activities.
There are a variety of postgraduate distance courses offered in the faculty of arts, commerce, and science. The offered programs include MA (Bengali), MA (History), MA (Sanskrit), M.Sc (Physics), M.Sc (Chemistry), and M.Com. Admission to these courses will be offered on a basis of first-come, first-serve.
- Application fees:- Students for the PG programs need to pay 350/- rupees.
- For PG programs like MBA, students need to clear the CAT/MAT/JEMAT, and for the MCA program, students need to clear the entrance of JECA.
- Before enrolling for admission, students need to check the eligibility criteria that the University sets for the students.
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Vidyasagar University (CDOE)|
|Location||Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal|
|Approved by||UGC; AIU; NAAC|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Admission 2023?
Distance learning is available at the graduate, diploma, and certificate levels at the University. In order to meet the needs of students at each level of education, the Center for Distance and Online Education offers a variety of disciplines. You can choose from a variety of streams in the arts, sciences, and commerce fields. If you are looking for MA courses, you can pick from political science, English, history, geography, Sanskrit, or Bengali as your specialization.
Applications for all courses will be submitted online, and candidates will be selected based on the documentation and information they provide.
- Admissions to the University for Distance learning are made for courses such as MA, MSc, and M.Com.
- The eligibility criteria for these distance PG courses is graduating from a recognized institute. It is necessary the previous degrees must be relevant.
- For MA distance admissions, students need to have a 45% score minimum in BA. On the other hand, to get an entry for MSc or M.Com courses, students will be required to have a degree like BSc or B.Com respectively.
- While applying for the distance education PG programs students must provide all information in the prescribed manner and correctly.
- The fee for the application is INR 300.
Vidyasagar University Distance Education PG Admission
At the PG Level, DDE Vidyasagar university offers MA, MCom, and MSc courses in arts, Commerce, and Science streams respectively these courses are also offered by the university in various specializations. Admission to the courses is conducted by the university on the basis of first come first served.
To apply through the study center, a demand draft must be drawn on DDE, Vidyasagar University at Midnapore. The university will provide an enrollment number to PG students after proper scrutiny. The DDE Vidyasagar PG program does not hold entrance tests.
Vidyasagar University DDE MA Admission:
- Specializations of M.A. degree include MA in Bengali, History, English, Political science, and Sanskrit.
- The graduate degree of 3 years needs to be cleared in general, Hons. Spl. Hons. Or aspirants must pass three-year Graduation with 300 marks in the subject require.
MA or Master of Arts is an art stream course offered by the University in the following specializations:
- MA in Sanskrit
- MA in History
- MA in Bengali
- MA English
- MA Political Science
- MA Geography
Vidyasagar University Distance Education MSc Admission
Students must hold a BSc degree in the relevant stream to get admission to the MSc course. Master of Science is a science stream course offered by the Vidyasagar University under distance education mode in the following specializations:
- MSc Physics
- MSc Zoology
- MSc Chemistry
- MSc Botany
- MSc Applied Mathematics
- MSc Geography
- MSc Environmental Science
- Aspirants must hold a graduation degree or one-year bridge course in a relevant course from a recognized University.
- To get admission to the Masters’s degree student must have a bachelor’s degree or any management degree with the minimum aggregate of marks.
- The students have to fill out the application form before the last date of it.
- Before applying for admission students must have to register themselves on the university website.
Vidyasagar University CDOE Application Form
The application form for getting admission to the Vidyasagar University CDOE is to be released soon by the university; also, students need to apply through the university’s official website. Students will get a form that requires filling in all details with accurate information. The application fee for all of the Master’s programs is 350/- rupees.
- M.A. in Bengali
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in History
- M.A. in Political Science
- M.A. in Sanskrit
Vidyasagar University CDOE Application Form Fee
Aspirants can pay the online entry form fee through the online portal of the fee payment gateway. They must also pay the first-year course fee with the entry form fee through a debit card, credit card, or net banking. The entry form fee that will be charged will be only INR 350.
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Application Form Process?
- The online admission site is to be visited. Click here to visit the VU CDOE admission site.
- Candidates must register and choose their subject of choice.
- Aspirants must keep in check the eligibility criteria and proceed if they aspirant is eligible.
- Fill up the details on the entry form of Vidyasagar University and create an account.
- Log in with your registration number and password as per the login requirements.
- Academic and personal details should be filled in the entry form.
- ‘Confirm’ the submission and then go for ‘center’ selection, choose your desired center.
- Next, select your payment option and fill in the payment details in the payment gateway.
- Make the online payment of 1st of your course fee through online banking.
- Print the entry form and submit it to the VU office and study center you have chosen.
How to use VU DDE Login?
- Aspirants must click on the above links to go for the VU DDE for the login portal.
- They need to enter their official registration number to proceed.
- Candidates must next enter their password to get through the login process.
- Candidates that forget their username or password can find help by contacting the official University contact number.
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
VU DDE eligibility criteria can be checked from the official site of VU DDE admission 2023. Eligibility criteria must be checked before the admission process begins:
The courses are of two years of duration Admission eligibility:
Hons. / Spl. Hons. / Three-year General Graduate / Three-year Pass Graduate with a minimum of 300 marks in the subject concerned / One-year Bridge Course in relevant subject / M.A. in a subject (other than professional subjects) is eligible for admission into M.A. in any other subjects.
Why Vidyasagar University Distance Education?
A very small number of universities nowadays offer quality education to their students at a distance level. Students usually curse themselves after admission to any ill-mannered university with no real identity as far as educational background is concerned therefore, the candidate must look at each part in deep before taking a step for admission in any course offered by the University.
- The Vidyasagar University at the distance level projected itself as a well-known University due to the recent success in the students’ courses. Check the following points for knowing the quality of this University.
- The University Offers Post-Graduate Programmes at a distance, but in a well-managed manner
- The practical classes are available there
- 90 hours of classroom teaching will be held for each student
- The University has twenty examination centers
- Online Study Material
- Easy Admission process
Vidyasagar University DDE Contact Details:
- Address: C7JX+Q5R, Vidyasagar university Road, Rangamati, Midnapore, West Bengal- 721102
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: dde.vidyasagar.ac.in
NOTE: Vidyasagar University Does not offer distance education at present time, candidates can go through the University’s official portal to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.