VMRF Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Vinayaka Mission University was established in 2008 and was located in Gangtok. The programs offered by this university are UG and PG programs for the students. Students for 2022 opt for the courses like- BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BSc IT, MA, MCA, and MBA. Students can apply for VMRF Distance education by filling out the application form on the site.
Students for the admissions must check the details on the official website, but they need to contact us if they find any difficulty. We will make sure that students get proper information for the admissions, as students only need to provide us with their contact details, and we will be reverting on it.
The applications are available offline or online, and students need to go through the VMRF distance education university’s merit scores.
- As the VMRF distance education university conducts no entrance examinations for the students, all admission selections are made only on merit.
- Students must complete their 10th and 12th classes for the UG programs.
- For pursuing PG programs, students are required to complete their Bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognized university.
The Application fees for all the programs are 2500/- rupees, and students need to complete the registration process by completing the payment step.
Students who want to get all the information related to the VMRF distance education university can continue reading because the above information is only the short information provided for the basic knowledge of the university. We have elaborated on points that are available for the students.
Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation University Distance Education|
|Location||Salem, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
VMRF Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Vinayaka mission admission 2022 normally begins in the two sessions for the distance programs. The second session of Vinayaka DDE courses starts in October and ends in the last week of November. Here aspirants can opt for the diploma, UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs.
Admission to Vinayaka DDE courses is given either on qualifying or entrance test scores. Vinayaka DDE approves UGC NET, GATE, SLET, AIAPGET, etc., for the special program’s entries. The written test is followed by the interview session. Individuals will have options like BSC, BBA, LLB, MA, and more.
VMRF Distance Education UG Admission 2022
VMRFU DDE UG Admission 2022 opens every year for traditional degree programs in arts, commerce, science, and IT streams. Applicants shall look forward to applying for BA, BCOM, BSC IT, BSC, and more courses. The registration window would be opened in offline mode. Applicants can collect VMRFU UG application form free of cost from the established counter.
The filled VMRFU DDE UG application form should be submitted with a fee deposit through DD in favor of DDE, Vinayaka University. The admission to VMRFU UG courses shall be made directly; therefore one shall not be required to appear or pass the national/state entrance exams.
VMRF Distance Education PG Admission
Masters of Science (MSc), within a duration of 2 years is offered to students who are eligible in a way of passing the degree of BSc with a 50% score minimum. This has a fee of INR 9500.
Master of Arts (MA) is pursued by candidates who meet the selection criteria and hold a BA degree. There will a fee of INR 8750.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)is a degree course for 2 years, in this course selections are made for students having a 55% score in BBA. Its fee is INR 11000.
MSC (Master of Science)
- One who has secured a valid Bachelor of Science degree with above 49% marks from any university approved by RCI is welcome to apply for the MSC degree course.
Vinayaka Missions DDE Admission
Vinayaka Mission University via the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) offers distance admissions in 2022. It has been offering distance education for many years under the UG and PG category. Various specializations are there among which students can take anyone to take a particular degree program. The Distance Education Council (DEC) is the recognizing body that has approved the distance courses covered by VMU. Every candidate of both degree categories is selected by considering their previous qualification and the marks obtained in that one. It is recommended to candidates for applying through online mode by opening the website.
- The distance course is BCA, BSc, BSW, BBM, B.Lit, BMM, BBA, B.Com, and BA which are offered via UG admissions. Under the PG admission category, the offered courses are MCA, MSc, MBA, M.Com, MSW, and MA.
- Candidates’ eligibility for UG courses is dependent on their marks that have been secured previously in qualifying for the 12th standard.
- Entrance to PG courses is also dependent on one’s marks obtained in a previous degree.
- In order to submit the application form, a demand draft of INR 500 will be paid.
How To Apply for Vinayaka Missions DDE Admission?
Admissions to Vinayaka Mission Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) are based on merit. Students interested in gaining admission need to fill out an online or offline application form. Here is the online admission process for courses available:
- Step 1: Visit the VMRF distance education university’s official website – www.vinayakamission.com
- Step 2: Completely fill out the admission form with all necessary information and documents.
- Step 3. Pay the application charge of INR 500 via Demand Draft.
The completed applications must be accompanied by certified originals of each of the documents listed below:
- Sheet of marks for qualifying examinations
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Certificate of Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate (if it is applicable)
- Provisional Degree Certificate (if appropriate)
- Experience Certificate (if relevant)
- Aadhaar Card
Students who want to apply for offline admission need to submit all documents and application forms at the VMRF distance education university. The application cost is the same: INR 500/-. The applicants are advised to keep an eye on the universities’ websites for updates regarding admission-related queries.
- Each course’s comprehensive study material.
- Courses offered that are knowledge-based and skills-based.
- examination scheme and prompt declarations of results.
VMRF DDE Application Fees
The application fee that has to be paid by the local candidates of India ranges between 250 to 360 INR, but for foreigners, this range is a little bit changed as they have to pay about 400 INR at the time of application.
Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation University offers distance education. It is well-known for its distance education. The best features of VMU DDE are listed below, It is one of the most renowned universities in India.
NOTE: It is hereby informed to the general public and students that Directorate of Distance Education, Vinayaka Missions University, Salem has stopped admissions for any programmes under Distance mode from the 2014 – 15 Academic session until the extension of recognition is received from UGC/DEB.
Be the first to leave a review.