Visvesvaraya Technological University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: VTU is one of India’s best technical universities under India’s govt. The govt set up this university in the year 1988. This university is a govt institute that is under the governance of the State govt of Karnataka. It means that the state govt is running all the affairs, whether internal or external. It takes place through the employment of officials at the university.
The Federal Govt of India set up this university to promote technical learning in different areas within the state of Karnataka. Another purpose for setting up this institute was to increase the state’s literacy rate that was very low at that time, but after the 30 years of services by this university, it has risen to an extent. If the location of this university is searched on any browser, it will be located somewhere in the city of Belgaum in the borders of Karnataka. After some years of the formation of this university, another department was added to the main campus of the university. the purpose of setting up this council was to promote learning through a much comfortable distance mode.
Visvesvaraya Technological University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Visvesvaraya Technological University Distance Education|
|Approved by||AICTE, COA, UGC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
VTU Distance Education Admission: How To Apply?
The application process for entries in the university is not that pathetic and rookie, but it seems to be. It is a little bit logical, so that’s why it creates some issues for candidates. As this is the most sensitive phase of the lives of candidates, any minimal mistake committed by the candidates can ruin each and everything and lead to the rejection of the application form of the candidates. At this stage, each step should be taken with extreme care. Candidates need a lot of guidance and help from their seniors to clear this challenging state with success and ease. So, as a group of workers, we have decided to help all the candidates who need assistance. We will put all possible efforts into assisting the candidates at this phase of life. To help the candidates in the application process, we have formulated a simple formula that will help the candidates a lot. I recommend all the candidates follow this process to complete their application phase successfully.
- Candidates should visit the university’s official page via the link given below: click
- Candidates will notice that an application form will start to pop up on their screen as they’ll reach the university’s official web.
- Read this form carefully and after going through the state.
- Start filling the admission form through the provision of suitable info at the space allocated for it.
- Candidates should have to pay the charges before submitting the application form.
- After all these steps, click on the submit now button lying just ventral to the application form on your screen.
A large number of degree programs and courses are offered to the candidates by the university. Some of the famous among them are given below:
VTU Distance Education UG Admission
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam from any known university in India can apply for entries in this program.
VTU Distance Education PG Admission
- After completing the LLB degree program from any known university in India, you can apply for entries in this program.
- After completing a B.Sc. degree from the any known university of India with suitable marks, you are eligible to apply for entries in this course.
VTU DDE Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit card by following the steps that are given below:
- Go to the exam portal of the university and select Admit card.
- Enter your roll number and get your Admit card.
VTU DDE: How To Use The Login Portal?
Candidates can register to the web of the university by following the steps that are given below:
- Candidates should visit the registration portal.
- They should set a username and pin code for ID.
VTU DDE Application Fees
Candidates are bound to pay about 245 to 345 INR as application charges at the time of registration.